Jana Marie Photography Reviews

Jana Marie Photography 5
Jana Marie Photography 6
Jana Marie Photography 7

Cynthia and Dale Tiller · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazinf Quality and Amazing Pricing!

We were both so happy that we chose JanaMarie Photography to preserve our wedding in photos. Not only was Jana very easy and professional to work with, but we were impressed with how unobtrusively she worked and yet she captured everything perfectly! Guests commented on how she noticed everything significant from cute kid antics to special moments between bride and groom and family. She didn't miss a thing, and I was excited today to hear how much my dad enjoyed the pictures. He couldn’t attend the wedding because he cares for my invalid mother. The pictures made him feel like he had been there and it was such a good capturing of the family members that he purchased the entire download. One of the nice surprises was the cost. We felt we got an amazing price on both the photography and the download for the amount and quality of the work that was done. We had gone on her website and loved the work she did on other weddings, and we were not disappointed with the wonderful quality of work which will preserve our moments forever.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

One of the best

Jana is such a fun person to work with. She is very knowledgeable and has provided us with some of the pictures of our special day. She is so friendly and wants what the couple wants. She quickly picks up on the couples relationship and has a way of capturing it in a photo. We loved working with her.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Liam Reilly · Married on 06/15/2019

Professional and Friendly

Jana was the ideal wedding photographer, and if we had to do it all over again, we would go back to her without question. We were drawn to Jana because of her exceptional skill with candid wedding photos, and she captured our special day seamlessly. She was flexible, organized, and very professional. We really appreciated how she was able to handle such a large crowd and keep us on schedule. Jana is a skilled wedding photographer that goes out of her way to make sure your wedding day remains about you and your guests, while capturing those little moments throughout the day.

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Jana Marie Photography 8

Sara · Married on 06/08/2019

Would highly recommend!

Jana is such a talented photographer! Her work really speaks for itself. She took both our engagement and wedding photos this summer. They turned out better than we would have ever expected. My husband and I can be pretty reserved, but Jana had a way of making us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Jana captured details of our day that I had no idea I would even want captured! It was so much fun looking through our photos and seeing little moments she caught without realizing she was even there. Her assistant photographer, Candace, was amazing too. They were both so friendly, flexible, and professional- I would highly recommend working with Jana!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Jana Marie Photography 9

Holly · Married on 06/04/2019

Jana is our family photographer. She’s fun, sweet, energetic and full of good ideas. She’s perfect for any occasion. Anniversary party. Birthday celebration. Christmas card picture.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor Givens · Married on 09/15/2018

The best photographer EVER!

We originally came across Jana's page at the beginning of our wedding planning process. Her packages were a little bit above our budget so we searched long and hard to find a photographer comparable to her style and quality. After spending countless hours and interviewing 4 other photographers we decided to look back into Jana because no one seemed to add up to what she offered. We decided to increase our photography budget and book Jana. It was one of the best decisions we made for our big day! When my made of honor and I met with Jana prior to the wedding we talked for hours, drank coffee and laughed. I immediately felt at ease in her hands. She is the sweetest, most caring and genuine person and it shows throughout the entire process from planning to post wedding. She encouraged me to get shots that I thought were over the top or took much hassle on my wedding day, including bringing my cat to the photography site to include her in our wedding photos. She also carried my husbands sweaty shoes all over tp multiple stops that we made to take photos and she never batted an eye. Like I said she is AMAZING! The turn around for our full album was so quick! We received about 240 sneak peak photos the day after our wedding and we received our full album during the Honeymoon, less than a week later! I would highly recommend Jana. She will capture the most amazing photos and make you feel beautiful every step of the way!

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Jana Marie Photography 10
    Jana Marie Photography 11
    Jana Marie Photography 12
    Jana Marie Photography 13
    Jana Marie Photography 14

Jana Marie Photography's reply:

Holy cow what a review! We strive so hard to be the best for YOU both and i'm so glad you had a pleasant experience with me and us. Your wedding is one we dream about and I seriously think it's one of my favorites of all time. What an intimate and elegant and fun day! I was so so so beyond honored to be there documenting such a big life event for you all. Your families and friends are just incredible and it was a day I will forever hold close to our hearts and my businesses heart :) I'm so glad you came back around. I instantly fell in love with you girls at our meeting and am so glad the whole experience start to finish was something magical! Cheers to you both! I can't wait for baby photos and more kitty photos!! xo - Jana

Shannon Thomason · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Day of My Life

ana met us for the first time with a warm embrace. We cancelled the rest of our meetings with other photographers. Her husband and her make a magificent duo. The photos were better than I could have ever imagined! We were so excited to get our albums. Jana made sure that My husband and I had alone time for us on our special day. They captured the moments of our wedding. I will use them again! Just amazing!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jana Marie Photography's reply:

I'm so giddy reading your reviews along with everyone else's. Thank you so much for taking the time to do that. You all are so wonderful and I loved working with all of you so closely! Congratulations and thank you for the way kind words. You are too sweet! - Jana

Posh · Married on 07/22/2017

As a wedding planner, Jana's bright and bubbly personality along with a calming demeanor makes it so easy for us to work with her. We had a great time coordinating with her at Amanda and Gene's wedding and we will definitely recommend her to our future clients.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jana Marie Photography's reply:

You are seriously so wonderful! Thanks for taking the time to let us and others know about your experience with us. You are so sweet! Miss seeing you! - Jana

abby · Married on 06/24/2017

If I could give Jana 10 stars - I WOULD! When we started planning our wedding, having a great photographer was in the top 3 on my list of what was most important to us. I have never been the type who is comfortable getting photos taken of myself, let alone posing for photos (and same with my husband) but she made this incredibly easy for us! She is so easy going, personable, outgoing and funny - that it's hard for you to not instantly connect to her and feel more relaxed and at ease on your big day. Jana is very professional and extremely talented and we feel so lucky that she was our photographer on the biggest day of our lives! :)
    We can't thank you enough, Jana! xoxo

Sent on 11/06/2017

Jana Marie Photography's reply:

Yep-your review is going on our website! :)
    Thank you for the review. I'm so glad we reached 10 stars for you. haha... we do our very best to give you the best experience and are along side you the whole process. We've recently been married so I get it. I'm so honored you chose us to be there with you. Your families are some of my favorite on earth and I love continuing to see you all at each wedding and event together. Cheers to the beautiful duo! And thank you again for the kind words! - Jana

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Jana did a fabulous job capturing our special day! She was a pro about being at the right place at the right time (without us even realizing she was there) and captured so many beautiful ‘in the moment’ moments that my husband and I didn’t even realize were happening. Having a great photographer was very important to me. So much special detail goes into your wedding day to personalize it and make it completely about you and your other half as well as your family and friends. While these details are beautiful, personal and or delicious, most details and events are only remembered or recognized on that day. By investing in a great photographer, we can now relive the special moments, memories and details with beautiful photos we will cherish forever.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/08/2017

Jana was amazing. Her personality is infectious and she has so much fun doing what she loves. Of course this shows in her work!

I met Jana at the Indie Bridal show in Kansas City, MO and knew she had to be my photographer when I first saw her pictures. She had a book of her wedding which was in Grand Lake, Colorado (The same place I was getting married!) It was fate! Jana traveled with us to Colorado and photographed my rehearsal and wedding. We also used here photo booth company Bananawho and had a airstream trailer photo booth. Guests loved this!

Jana's passion for adventure lead us to the best pictures. She convinced us to drive to the top of Trailridge pass (the highest driveable highway in the country) for the most breath taking shots.

Thanks Jana for making life long memories with us!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Jana Marie Photography 15
    Jana Marie Photography 16
    Jana Marie Photography 17
    Jana Marie Photography 18
    Jana Marie Photography 19
    Jana Marie Photography 20

Tresa · Married on 05/28/2017

We loved Jana the moment we met her about a year ago, and we love her even more after seeing the photos she captured of our wedding. Jana is not only a highly skilled and professional photographer, but a wonderful person to work with and get to know. There was no stress on our wedding day thanks to Jana's attention to detail. We also feel like we got every shot we wanted and then some because Jana was capturing moments we didn't even realize were happening. Thank you Jana! We love you!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Dyana · Married on 11/26/2016

The advice I would give to any couple looking for a photographer is MEET JANA MARIE!!!!!!!! We had visited with 3 other photographers and when we met her we were sold.

Here is what I sent Jana after receiving our wedding pictures.

"Oh my gosh!!!!! I am in love. I don't know what I am more in love with you, Ryan or the pictures :) Ha Ha Ha....yes there were still some that I was like EEEEKKKK what was that facial expression that I was making, or why does my hair look funky...but there were some absolutely beautiful pictures. I looked at them this morning and I felt beautiful. It was you and my surroundings that made me feel that way. I was surrounded by some of the best people....HA HA HA including my brother. (Gosh I love him). I am a blessed person who tries to remember to not take anything for granted in life. I always want to appear genuine, sincere and show people how thankful I am to have them in my life. Jana, you captured all of that. I don't want to come across as cheesy, but you captured moments that I couldn't fake. I love the pictures with my girls. I love that Mandy's daughter wanted to be in every pic. I loved that mini sometimes and sometimes not want to cooperate (granted she had a 103 temperature at the reception :( ) I love that Ryan cried when he got his dads ring. It truly made him feel so special. I love that you captured us being goofballs, but could see the genuine love we have for each other. I love that my cousin did a handstand for our funny pic.....LOL LOL LOL. She cracks me up!! But I love that's what makes her who she is and we were able to capture that moment. I remember thinking "hmmm where am supposed to look and how do you want me to hold your leg in this split position...LOL!!!! I am sorry as I type this up to go on and on and on. Jana, we really appreciate it!!! I am writing this because I am a girl who pays attention to the details and you got the details."

Sent on 12/20/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2016

Jana Marie Photography blew us away! Jana photographed our engagement session, as well as our wedding and reception, and we are SO pleased with the photos she has given us. She is incredibly talented and kind and easy to work with and captured our special day so well. We cannot thank her enough for all she has done for us! We absolutely love our photos and can't wait to share them with our family and friends!!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Erica · Married on 09/04/2016

Oh, Jana!! Hands down the best investment we could have made! Photography was absolutely my top priority while wedding planning. We met with several amazing photographers, but when my fiancé, mother and I went to meet with her I was so nervous. I so wanted her to like us and agree to be our photographer! We sat down with Jana Marie at her home studio and we were blown away. Her professionalism, joyful attitude, style, and attention to detail were just a few of the things that made us walk away from that first consult knowing she was absolutely going to be our photographer. Her work speaks for itself - she produces the most amazing photos that are light and fresh, vibrant, artistic, meaningful, emotional, and stunning.

We were able to include a Beloved session, because we booked Good Earth Floral and we completely recommend doing the engagement session. My hubby and I initially felt that we could "take it or leave it", but during our session we let each other know just how glad we were to be doing it. Jana Marie made us feel so comfortable and created a safe space full of laughs and special moments. On the day we got our photos done, it had thunderstormed and was over 100 degrees. Her positivity (despite the less-than-ideal conditions haha) was contagious and we had a blast. Upon her encouragement we brought some things to set up a stylized picnic, and she joined us on the blanket following our shoot and we felt as if we had been long-time friends with her. When we got those photos back, I could not stop smiling! Her eye for beauty and capturing emotion is rare and worth every cent.

As the big day approached, we had another in-person meeting with Jana to review the plan for the day-of. She worked closely with our Month-of-Coordinator to finalize the schedule and have us work on shot lists and any important or unique/special things we wanted to capture. This all helped the day go so smoothly and Peter and I did not have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 10/30/2016

Justin · Married on 07/30/2016

Be sure to book them in advance, and make sure you check out all the packages!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/30/2016

Jana Marie was my photographer at my wedding this past summer and she is well worth it. The photos were beyond what I could have hoped for and she seemed to be able to catch every detail and emotion. Her photography tells a story about her subjects and she told ours how we saw the day unfold. From start to finish she was present for every moment. And the best part, you wouldn't have even known she was there. Her and her rockstar husband Philip are so gracious and poised that they blend in with the guests. They make everyone feel comfortable and had the entire family laughing.

I would definitely recommend splurging for the BananaWho? Photobooth as well. It was the biggest hit at the wedding by far. And everyone gets to take a picture home with them as well as one for the bride & groom. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes looking through the photos.

Overall if you want a photographer who will make you laugh, take beyond beautiful photos and be there when you need it and behind the scenes when you don't then you need to hire Jana Marie Photography. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Sara · Married on 05/28/2016

Jana Marie photographed our daughter's wedding. She was referred to me by a friend who used her to photograph her daughter's wedding. After initially meeting with Jana Marie and reviewing her photographs, we were confident that she would do a fantastic job. She did. She was so organized and professional that we were able to just relax and enjoy the day and the pictures she took were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/30/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/16/2016

When my wedding planner sent over Jana Marie's information, I knew she was perfect for us. She spent time getting to know my family and our circumstances to best capture our big day. Jana's work is absolutely beautiful and timeless. She is kind, loving and beyond creative. Pictures were very important to me and Jana worked hard to complete my vision and provide us with top quality work. She kept things flowing, captured the images we really wanted, and took that extra step to insure that everything was perfect. I am very thankful to have met Jana Marie and I treasure the photos that she captured from our Beloved session and our Wedding Day. Everyone loves looking at our images and I look forward to using her in the future with other exciting life events!

Sent on 10/18/2016

brooke · Married on 03/12/2016

Jana is absolutely amazing! She is such a talented photographer and captures special details in everything she does. Having her photograph our wedding was an absolute dream! She was incredibly kind, professional, and organized on what could have turned out to be a very hectic day. We loved every moment of working with her and can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Caroline · Married on 12/18/2015

Jana Marie did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! We got married in December in Kansas City and one thing that I absolutely wanted to do was get some pictures taken on the Plaza. Jana went to the Plaza before our wedding day and found the best spots for us in order to truly capture the Christmas atmosphere with the lights on the Plaza! Our entire wedding party was so complimentary of her work and her personality on our wedding day, she was so upbeat and friendly, I didn't have anything to worry about! I would highly recommend Jana Marie and hope to use her again in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2015

We LOVED our photography experience with Jana! She made it such a fun experience! We were so so happy with the finished product and love having our house decorated with images from our special day!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/01/2015

We were so thrilled to have Jana Marie Photography take our wedding photos! Jana was so pleasant to work with during the planning process and was great to work with on the day of our wedding ! Her work is absolutely incredible and worth the investment!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

Jana is an AMAZING photographer. She is extremely talented and fun to work with. She makes you feel as though you're the center of the world and captures some of the most amazing shots that you never thought were possible.

Jana exceeded any expectations I had! She is HIGHLY recommended and well worth the money, you definitely get what you pay for!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Ali · Married on 06/13/2015

Jana Marie was absolutely fantastic to work with!! She is so flexible and very professional. She was there through our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures. It rained on both days and she kept us all calm and made everything go so smoothly. The pictures turned out gorgeous. We could not have asked for a better photographer. Jana Marie also does a great job of capturing those special moments. Not every picture is posed which is exactly what we wanted. Jana Marie offers many different packages for purchasing photos, etc. I highly recommend Jana Marie and her team. You will not be disappointed! :)

Sent on 09/28/2015