Jana Johnston Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Dave A. Married on 04/16/2022

Fantastic People

Jana and Braiden were like part of the family!! Just genuine, friendly people that you want to be around. I'd recommend them for any occasion.
    Sarah J. Married on 10/16/2021

Jana Johnston Photography will exceed your expectations!

Jana Johnston Photography captured my wedding beyond perfectly. The photographs are stunning. Jana is a true artist and amazing moral support during a stressful times well. I 200% recommend Jana Johnston Photography.
    Megan P. Married on 10/15/2021

wedding day

very professional, did great photos, and gets photos to you in good timing !!
  • Kristen
    Kristen C. Married on 10/09/2021

The photography captured our special moments.

Jana & Braden were such a joy to work with. They captured the special moments of our wedding day. Their photography is beautiful. They are very generous with their time. Great couple if you need photography for a special occasion.
    Amber P. Married on 10/31/2020

The Most Incredible Experience

I don't even know where to begin with how incredibly amazing Jana and Braden were. My husband and I are pretty camera shy, a little self conscious, and I let Jana know beforehand. She insured us that she'd give us directions and help us look our best. I was blown away about how gorgeous she made my covid-19, tiny, very tight budget wedding look so magical. She was through and the most sweetest person to talk to. We discussed exactly what I would like. I also let her know that we were doing a little bit nontraditional Halloween, spooky, odd wedding and she seemed so thrilled to be apart of it. During the wedding, Jana was helping us pose and look our best while Braden took photos in the background. We had a few fun elements like our friend dressed in a Halloween costume and they absolutely loved it. She was open to the few ideas I had and she captured how much we love to laugh and our love. Highly recommend. If I ever need a photographer, she'll be the one I contact and recommend to anyone. Thank you again for being apart of my magical day.
    Kelsie S. Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing and very sweet!

Such a great photographer and very professional. Loved having them take our engagement photos and wedding photos.
    Amy L. Married on 11/11/2019

Jana goes above and beyond to capture perfect moments

Jana is the best, we have worked with her before for other family photo shoots and we have been delighted with the photos every time. Jana is an amazing photographer, she goes above and beyond to capture perfect moments, and she’s extremely professional. We had a small elopement ceremony in a park, and had a general idea of what we wanted. We had no idea that Jana would step in and guide us with amazing, creative suggestions, and direct us to capture priceless moments. Trusting someone to photograph your wedding is an incredibly important decision and I will continue to recommend her because she is worth it! We love our wedding photos!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/19/2019

What a wonderful experience!

Jana was by far the most caring phototgrapher we have ever worked with! She truly loves what she does. She and her team were able to capture all kinds of wondful, precious and funny moments. She is easy to work with and not to mention a wonderful person! She listened to what we said we wanted and gave us exactly what we wanted and more! I couldn't recommend her more! SHE IS THE BEST! ❤❤❤ Beyond 5 stars!
    Shelby S. Married on 09/14/2019

Great to work with!

Jana Johnston Photography is amazing! Great to work with from the very beginning. We love our photos and highlight video!
  • Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 06/22/2019

Magic in every photo!

Jana exceeded our expectations, she was passionate, precise, timely, organized, willing to help and extremely talented. Not to mention, very affordable! We are so happy we chose her to capture the lasting memories from our very special day!
  • Jedidiah
    Jedidiah W. Married on 06/01/2019

A Memory Captured with a Camera

In choosing a photographer for your wedding it can be a painful experience, but when we finally met Jana and her husband Braden we knew they were the right photographers for us. From the beginning they understood our vision of fun and natural. We went to Edwards Crossing at the Yuba River for our engagement session and even though they hadn't shot there before they were able to capture some amazing photos and they got to see what my wife Katie and I were all about, Love & Laughter.
    By the time the wedding came around we had established friendship with Jana and so we knew that the one thing we really didn't have to worry about was the photography. She met with my Wife and her brides maids at an offsite location to photograph them, while Braden was able to capture me and my groomsman onsite at the venue. During the wedding and reception it was a bit of a blur as it happened so fast, but because we had that confidence in Jana and Braden we could just enjoy our day naturally.
    Then with the post wedding process it was remarkable to see the photos. Jana was able to give us a sneak peak (which was breathtaking) and then she went above and beyond with trying out new online programs which we were able to share with our friends that weren't able to join us on our wedding day. Then with the final review of all of the pictures we were amazed at how much of the event that they were able to capture.
    I will definitely use Jana for any future events whether family or business.
    Jennifer Married on 10/27/2018

Truly the Best!!!

Jana is exceptional and her gifts totally exceeded our expectations! Not only is she a stellar photographer, she is a brilliant artist with keen intuition. Our wedding photos were incredible--she managed to capture such genuinely precious moments in the most natural way. We will cherish these memories for a lifetime. So impressed and deeply grateful we found her. She and Braden are wonderful souls.
    Lisa D. Married on 09/22/2018

Drinkard Wedding

The first time I contacted Jana, I didn’t feel the need to compare with any other photographers. She was very pleasant, caring and took interest in getting to know me. The photos turned out beautiful and every aspect of the wedding was captured. Thank you, Jana and Braden!!
    Hannah Married on 07/20/2018
    Could not have asked for more. The pictures are so perfect and we love them!! Thank you SO much Jana!
    Lindsey Married on 07/07/2018
    Jana and her husband are a great team. I am so very happy with the photos we received. They really captured all the special little moments of the wedding day.
    Jason Married on 06/30/2018
    Excellent experience! Got a engagement/wedding package and were taken great care of with TONS of amazing photos we would have never imagined capturing!! Thank you!!
  • Belinda Married on 12/11/2017
    Jana and her husband are an amazing duo, and they made our wedding day feel even more magical than it already was. They are very responsive and attentive to our needs, requests, and pickiness. :) The entire photo/video process was so smooth and easy, I didn't have to think about it or worry about it at all. Jana and her husband are very professional, and they know how to capture all the right moments in all the right angles! My husband and I are very impressed with their level of service, as well as how quickly we received our photos and videos! We ran out of daylight, so we did not get to take as many photos of just my husband and I together outside as we had wanted.... So Jana Johnston offered a free post-session to make up for the lost daylight! I could not have asked for better service! Seriously wonderful!
    Beth Married on 10/14/2017
    Jana was wonderful to work with from start to finish. I could not be more happier how the pictures turned out from my wedding. Jana was so patient especially on my wedding day. Very professional and organized and so sweet to work with. Thanks Jana and Braden too!
    Stefanie Married on 09/10/2017
    I loved everything about this couple, they are fun to work with and be around, took me seriously and understood what I wanted. I would tecommend them to anyone.
    Jenni Married on 06/04/2017
    I wasn't sure what I wanted for photos but Jana sat down with me and asked a few easy questions (she was so easy to talk to, friendly and outgoing) and then I just had an amazing day, she came while I was getting ready and then headed to the venue to capture my arrival all the way through the end of the reception. I can't wait for another reason to have photos taken so I can call on Jana to help us out.
    Kyle Married on 05/20/2017
    It was a pleasure and honor to have Jana capture our biggest day in life. The photos came out amazing. She was very helpful, on time, and flexible in planning.
    Adam Married on 05/06/2017
    Jana was a complete professional and very nice, her work is excellent and I couldn't be happier with how my photos turned out, I highly recommend her to anybody in need a photographer
    Sean Married on 04/01/2017
    Jana is amazing! Very thoughtful, responsive, and detail oriented. We told her what important moments would be for us on our big day and she made sure to capture those moments. She worked well with our budget and I'm so happy we got to meet her and share our special day with her. The results are amazing!
    Maggie Married on 02/25/2017
    LOVE! Great job, professional, and amazing to work with. Took a lot of stress off the day of.
    Lisa Married on 02/11/2017
    Jana and Braden are amazing I wish I could give ten stars. This husband and wife team are outstanding plus they are so sweet and cute just a perfect team . First and foremost Jana and Braden listen to their clients. This Fabulous photography due are TRUE ARTIST that actually tell your story in photos. They are Talented, creative , thoughtful, sweet, funny and Absolutely the Best photographers ever. I don't know how Jana and Braden do what they do but I've never seen a photo and felt as if I was right there again in that exact moment until now. I was transported right back to the moments of when the photos were taken I could feel the same emotions I had felt that day. I could feel each photo .
    I was a nervous wreck that day and in a photo taken before gown I am standing next to a very important friend and you can feel and see that for a brief moment I just totally relaxed and the world was all good . I don't remember the photo being taken , it just amazed me that not just people but feelings and emotions are in the photos they take . I wish I had known Jana and Braden so that all the special moments , the birth of my kids and grandkids would have photos I could feel.
    Jana and Braden Thank you both from the bottom of my heart. we feel blessed to have had the best photography artists ever . I hope Jana Johnston photography will be our photographer for any special event.