Jan Simmons Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Jan Simmons Photography

Jan Simmons Photography 1
Jan Simmons Photography 2

Carol · Married on 08/11/2018

I was looking for someone to take picture of my family on the beach during our Panama City Beach FL vacation. I was impressed with Jan's website because it was so well put together. I called her one week prior to our vacation and she was flexible and able to fit us in her schedule. She took her time with us on the beach and gave good instructions (as well as instructions to prepare us ahead for the pictures). The pictures turned out lovely and was the highlight of our vacation and is something our family will always cherish. I highly recommend Jan. Her pictures are very professional and she has great ideas. They were worth every penny we paid for them. Carol Doyle Family, Arkansas

Jan Simmons Photography 3
    Jan Simmons Photography 4
    Sent on 08/20/2018

b · Married on 06/20/2015

Jan was just a delight to work with from day one. My daughter's wedding was held on June 20th at the Emerald Grande in Destin Florida. I first contacted Jan last October and we just clicked. The pictures are already for us to view and can I say they are all wonderful. I purchased her best package and can't wait to receive the mother's brag book and DVD of photos she is putting together with music. She has a personality that will work with any one. Her communication skills are outstanding. Thanks Jan you are the BEST!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Jan Simmons Photography's reply:

Thank you! I enjoyed your family very much! I appreciate the fantastic review!
    Jan

Ramona · Married on 12/31/2014

We had a short notice wedding for a very good friend who was dying of stage 4 cancer and wanted to walk his daughter down the isle before he passed. Jan was just amazing, stepping in ensuring that each wonderful moment was captured, pictures last forever, and the images she provided were stellar. I absolutely loved the way the pictures came out and the family is so eternally grateful that they have these special moments captured. He passed away on the 7th of January 2015.....I am so eternally grateful she was there...she is not just a talented woman but an amazing friend.....

Dana · event on: 09/24/2014

Jan is an amazing photographer! She was so much fun to work with. Her pictures are so refreshing and not posed. I can't wait to use her again!!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Kristin · Married on 04/25/2014

Jan did an excellent job photographing our wedding! She did a great job capturing all the special moments and helping us come up with cute ideas for our photos. The photos look fantastic, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Barbara · Married on 03/09/2014

Very Professional photographer! She was a joy to work with, and her experience captured every special moment of our day! Thank you Jan Simmons! :o)

Sent on 02/05/2015

We looked online and found our wedding package Jan was the photographer and at that time I had NO idea who she was, Jan came early, she took all the pictures we asked her to, and she let everyone else get their shots as well! She captured our special day with everything we expected and more. Her turn around is AMAZING with getting your pictures back to you!!

The Iowa Couple!

Sent on 12/05/2014

Kirk · Married on 08/24/2013

Jan has a creative and and an amazing sense for great photos. My wife and I were so pleased with our photos!

Victoria · Married on 01/26/2013

Jan Simmons is probably the most talented photographer I know. She was there for every moment and captured our special day with creativity and enthusiasm. Her vision and keen eye for detail are exceptional. She is innovative and "sees" the shot from amazingly unique angles. Using the light (or even lack of) to her advantage and props that otherwise would have been just ordinary things, Jan Simmons turns a photo shoot into a captured event that will surprise and delight her customers! She is professional and accommodating, ensuring her clients wishes are her number one priority! I am happy to highly recommend Jan Simmons Photography for any event!

Cristy · event on: 12/01/2010

Jan has been a friend on the family for quite some time. I have always admired Jan's work from afar as I do not live in the Panama City area. I came into town to visit my dad, and BAM, Jan was there for an impromptu photo shoot in our back yard... which turned out AMAZING!! Who knew 15 minutes in a back yard against some greenery could be turned into such incredible family photos. She is incredibly talented and as I venture into the photography world myself from across the state... I look to Jan for advise and inspiration.. She sees things in a light that is a gift to her! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a fun, upbeat, photographer sure to keep you in the moment during ANY event/photo shoot!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Donna · Married on 06/04/2010

Even though Jan was hired by the bride's family, she was just as attentive to the groom's family. She did some very special photos with my son and his family and friends. She's great!

Sent on 02/05/2015