Jan Beladi Photography Reviews

4 | Skokie, IL

4 Reviews for Jan Beladi Photography

• User5256734 · event on 07/09/2015

Jan did an excellent job with my portrait session! She chose a beautiful outdoor venue and took amazing and candid photos capturing my true essence. She made it fun and spontaneous. She uses top equipment and is very knowledgeable about lighting. Now the hard part is choosing the photos I want to use, they are all so good!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2015

Jan was great! She provided plenty of photos of my bridal pary and special moments. She also kept her commitment of coming on time when others didn't and remained professional the whole time. She is easy to get along with and have a nice heart, I appreciate her help and her stepping into a big role of my wedding event.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Lisa · event on 08/19/2014

Jan is an incredible photographer. We did an on location shoot at the Chicago Botanical Gardens that captured my spirit and made my social media sites sparkle. I highly recommend Jan.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Kurt · event on 10/17/2012

Jan took several portrait shots at Chicago Botanic Gardens which we use on blog posts and e-blasts. Her thoughtful composition and peaceful presence are a pleasure to experience.

Sent on 06/09/2015