JamminWizard Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Laci
    Laci Married on 10/16/2021

Made our wedding PERFECT

Guys, do you want the BEST DJ EVER to make your wedding the most magical occasion of all time? I could not have asked for a better DJ. Mike was professional and understanding, even when we had to postpone a year. He kept the party going, got everyone rowdy on the dance floor and knew how to make the evening flow perfectly. Mike also did MAGIC during cocktail hour and my guests are still texting me and calling me about how cool it was!

If you want your wedding or any event to be awesome, you should hire Mike right now.
    Nicole M. Married on 10/01/2021

reliable, full of energy, and gets the party started

Mike and I have worked hundreds of events together during my time as an Event Manager. I really got to know Mike and understand what drives him to get up and do what he loves every day. When I would see that he was booked for an Event I was working I would feel a weight lifted off my shoulders thinking "one less thing I have to keep an eye on". Once we would check in and go over the timeline, I knew he would handle everything on his end from that point on.

The passion Mike has for music, and for magic, shines through his work. I've seen him take his time and effort to make sure he knows exactly what he's going to say when he is introducing the couple and the wedding party so that the delivery is smooth and professional. He works with all his couples to make sure he has all your "must play" songs in his mix and that they are played at the right times. He always brings his energy and is able to read the crowd quickly to pick the right style of music to get and KEEP people dancing.

Mike is always the first DJ I recommend to couples! If you are looking for a DJ that is reliable, well spoken, full of passion + energy and able to get the party started... then look no further. And a bonus.. he can do some impressive magic tricks that put kids and adults in awe.
  • Megan
    Meg C. Married on 06/12/2021

Jamin wizard is the total package!

Mike was amazing to work With from
    the beginning. He is so friendly and you can tell he has a true passion for his business. Mike made the process easy with a user friendly portal to submit all your requests. Mike kept the whole night going on time and I didn’t have to worry about a thing because I knew he was all over it! Mike played a great assortment of music and we danced all night long. I don’t think my wedding would have been as fun if I didn’t have mike as my dj! Would recommend, book now!!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 10/11/2020

Everyone loved the music & magic!

Mike was always very communicative throughout the process and on our wedding day he ran through things with me once more before starting announcements & entrances. He was super professional in getting our large party lined up & announcing the first dances & entrances. My only complaint is that we couldn't have partied longer! The music was great, he took requests & during cocktail hour he did magic that guests are still talking about now almost a month later! I would definitely hire Mike again!
    Clarissa Married on 09/22/2018

Mike is awesome!

We met him the day of our wedding when our DJ brought a second DJ on board to assist; they exceeded our expectations! They had to set up for three different sites at our venue and everything was perfect! Not only did he and DJ El Sid do a great job with the music selection, but Mike actually got on the dance floor to show our guests how to do the Wobble. I’ve never seen a DJ do that before and the guests loved it! The playlist and atmosphere they created literally had everyone on the dance floor the entire night! We still have family and friends telling us how much fun they had dancing at our wedding! We saw Mike recently and were surprised to find out that he does magic as well! Definitely would have brought a cool and unique touch the the cocktail hour had we known. We will definitely be hiring Mike and Sid for our future functions!
    Kristen Married on 08/25/2018
    Mike DJ'ed my wedding with DJ El Sid and they did an amazing job. Our dance floor was packed all night, all of my requests for "must play" songs were played and he did a great job reading the crowd. Our friends and family have not stopped telling us that it was the best wedding they have ever been to!
    Judy Married on 08/18/2018
    Thanks for making our event special. Everyone had a great time. Music was awesome, people were dancing and Mike made sure everything went perfect! Card tricks during the cocktail reception were amazing! Five stars for the JamminWizard - Mike Charles.

JamminWizard's reply:

Judy! Thank you so much for trusting me with your son and daughter-in-law's wedding reception. From the cocktail hour to the dinner and dancing your families were so much fun! Also, a MAJOR THANK YOU for posting some of the photos you took. I hope you have a great last stop on the Traveling Wedding.

See you at Samoset Resort in January!
    -Michael Charles
    DJ Magic Mic
    JamminWizard
    Lauren Married on 07/28/2018
    Mike was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. He was extremely responsive to any and all of our requests for our wedding playlists and did not disappoint our guests. We made a google doc of signs we wanted to hear for cocktail hour, dinner, and the dance floor and he played all of our requests. He had the dance floor packed from the moment the music started until the very last song of the evening. He set up music in two different locations for the ceremony and reception and there was no lack of equipment for any of it. I would absolutely use Mike again for another event as he ran the night so smoothly and I didn’t have to worry for a second about the music.
    Shannon Married on 06/16/2018
    Mike was great and very professional. He was great at reading the crowd and getting them going!
    Ashley Married on 06/01/2018
    Mike and his crew were perfect for our wedding. The music was great and they made it such a great time all around. Highly recommend them for any event in need for a Dj!
    Doug Married on 04/05/2018
    Hired Mike with JamminWizzard to DJ a birthday party. Mike was awesome. He was so helpful during the planning for the bday party as well. Always answered questions quickly and even made a few suggestions that really made the party perfect. His background with Radio Disney really made a difference. He had a perfect balance of dancing and games. The kids had such a great time! We will definitely be using him again!

JamminWizard's reply:

From magic to music, I always have fun with the kids and families at your parties. Thank you so much for having me back year after year. I can't wait to see what the coming year brings.
    Doug Married on 04/05/2018
    Mike is an absolute pleasure to work with and goes above and beyond to ensure a great time is had by all! We hired JamminWizard for a magic show for our daughters birthday party. The kids were blown away with his magic. He does such a great job engaging the kids and allowing them to participate. Thank you Mike for an awesome show!

JamminWizard's reply:

It was my pleasure Doug! The kids and parents were incredible to work with and so much fun to perform for.
    Suzanne G. Married on 02/10/2018

Simply amazing

Michael is amazing!!!! If I could give him a 10 star rating I would. I have hired him for many different events and he ceases to amaze me with his talent in providing seamless music, outstanding ability to communicate with whoever his audience is and knowing how to engage any crowd. I have never heard him say he cannot accommodate a request for anything. His professionalism, charisma and personality make him the best. I cannot recommend him highly enough.
    Carly Married on 12/23/2017
    Magic Mic is awesome! I have hired him to entertain adults and children! He was great to my short request, he made it happen! Adults didn’t want him to leave!!
    Tessa Married on 10/15/2017
    I could not recommend Mike (a.k.a. the JamminWizard) more for your wedding! He was incredibly accommodating throughout the entire process - he met with us at least twice throughout the wedding planning to get a sense of who were we and what kind of music we enjoy/don't enjoy. He was very open to suggestions from us and OFFERED great suggestions when we were lost. Not only that, but he was a huge hit at our wedding! Mike really knew how to interact with the crowd and get them excited; we've had friends and family raving about his skills and charisma ever since. Seriously, we couldn't have gone with a better DJ for our big day.
    Alysha Married on 10/14/2017
    Mike literally made our day perfect. Three days before the actual wedding, the wedding coordinator at our venue quit unexpectedly- but it didn't matter because Mike had everything organized perfectly. He made sure everything ran smoothly so we didn't have to worry about anything at all! He met with us prior to the wedding as well, and went over all of our preferences so we could have the day go exactly as we imagined. Not only did he play the best music, but he also conducted all of the wedding activities, like the bouquet toss, garter toss, and cake cutting in a fun and interesting way. Because of Mike, no one was bored at our wedding. The dance floor was LITERALLY full the entire night, and everyone said they had the best time. He puts in 100% of his effort, and you can tell that he loves what he does. 10 out of 10, I would hire Mike again, and I recommend him to anyone who wants to have a FUN wedding full of dancing and laughter!

Alysha,
    It was such a beautiful wedding and I am honored that you and your fiancé trusted me with making your big day just as you imagined. I am thrilled to hear that your guests are still talking to you about how great that night was. Thank you so much for putting up pictures from the night. They came out fantastic! You and your fiancé were a true pleasure to work with. Cheers to you both on what is sure to be a beautiful journey ahead.
    Ryan Married on 10/14/2017
    Mike and his team were amazing to us. They always went above and beyond during the wedding planning process and even helped organize the whole event. The dance floor was beyond packed the whole night and JamminWizard did a great job at tailoring the music to our audience. Many of our guests commented about how great the DJ was and how they have never seen such a packed dance floor. We also had many comments afterwards about how our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have been to, and we think that's because Mike and his team do such an amazing job at providing an AWESOME atmosphere!

JamminWizard's reply:

Thank you so much Ryan! To have a Groom take the time to post up a review really means a lot to myself and the JamminWizard team. Even though you guys had a difficult time with your wedding coordinator I am so glad we were still able to organize and make the day just like you imagined it to be. From the Ceremony to the after party you, your bride, and your guests were incredible! Thank you for allowing me to be such a big part in your special day.