68 Reviews for Jammin' Sound Entertainment, LLC (DJs, Photo Booths, Uplighting & Gobos)

Uplighting (5)
Microphones (4)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
MC (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Consultation (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)

We couldn't be happier with Ben! Our dance floor was full ALL NIGHT LONG. Numerous guests told us they'd never danced so much at a wedding! I was impressed with how seamless he flowed between songs, and how he picked songs both our parents and our friends would dance to. He was also super accommodating with our special song requests (GOT theme song for ceremony, and slow-to-fast father-daughter dance). His detailed worksheet was perfect in helping us make our wedding personal to us. I would DEFINITELY recommend Jammin Sounds for both your ceremony and reception.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Ben did an amazing job on our special night. He was very flexible with his time and adapted to what we asked for very well. My wife and I come from very different cultures, from opposite sides of the globe actually. Ben took the time to help us put together an amazing track list which had every single person out on the dance floor (from toddlers to great-grandmothers) the entire night! The Latin American music worked surprisingly well with the Punjabi Bhangra and everyone enjoyed it. We planned this wedding while living out-of-state and Ben was still able to do a great job even though we were unable to ever meet in person, we emailed back and forth and spoke on the phone to make sure that everything was in line and would be the way we wanted it. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Ben!!

Profile Picture Carlos, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben was so much fun! He extended for our extra hour with a smile. Great music selection that including all generations and there was NEVER. A dull moment. Thanks again!!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 4/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ben was awesome! Seamless MCing of the reception, with great timing. He really read the crowd well, and kept everyone dancing all night. The photobooth was great too, all the guests enjoyed themselves, and so did we! Jammin Sound was excellent.

Profile Picture Marguerite, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ben at Jammin Sound was our DJ this past Saturday, August 6th. He did an amazing job keeping the dance floor rocking all night which was exactly what we hoped for! He was very easy to coordinate with for planning and definitely helped us feel at ease with the music selection. I would certainly recommend him to anyone looking to have a great evening full of dancing!

Profile Picture Frances, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Professional. Listened to our wants and provided a fun, dance filled evening.

Profile Picture Tanya, 7/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

This is a great place to get a great DJ. They make your event come alive.

Profile Picture Joan, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben was great! We met with him well in advance, and carved out a preliminary plan for the wedding date. Shortly before our big date, he reminded us to fill out his contract with songs to be played, style of music to focus on during the evening, songs NOT to be played, cocktail hour songs/style, family announcements, first dance, last dance, special dances, etc. Our suggestion: as long as couples put in the time to give some direction, you can plan on top-shelf service. His setup looked very professional, sounded great within our room, and he was friendly and fun to work with. He knew, instinctively, how to work the room. In our case, a healthy mix of young and old. We, and our guests, had a total blast. Thanks, Ben!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

I found Jammin' Sounds off of the great reviews on Wedding Wire. Ben was everything we hoped for and more! He was attentive in the planning process and kept the party going the night of the wedding! I would HIGHLY recommend him!!

Profile Picture Kara, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, Uplighting

We loved our DJ Ben! He listened to all of our input and made the perfect playlist for our family and friends. He kept our guests dancing all night long, and fueled the energy of the crowd. He played just the right amount of slow dances with upbeat dancing music. The photobooth book they provide was perfect we used it as our guest book, and everyone had so much fun leaving us goofy pictures with all the props they provided. If your looking for the best DJ to make your reception a hit with all your friends and family, book them!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

My husband and I were very pleased with Ben's services. He played just the right amount of slow vs. fast, and knew what type of music would be better at the beginning of the night versus the end. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty! He also did the ceremony music and sound system and it went off without a hitch. In my research I saw plenty of DJs offering less for a lot more. I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Camille, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ben was amazing. His communication was spectacular, emailing me almost immediately after receiving the first request and then following up with each contract item. He listened to our requests, directed the dinner and reception in a professional manner, and made the night perfect. I would book Jammin' Sound again for ANY party.

Profile Picture Scott, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ben was terrific! Everyone had a great time and danced all night long. I would recommend Jammin Sound to anyone!

Profile Picture User5427023, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Both my wife and I knew a DJ was going to be one of the most important aspects of our wedding. With every detail dependent on the perfect lighting to the right music to get and keep people dancing, a DJ is the cornerstone that keeps it all together.
Our DJ Benny with Jammin' Sound put our minds to ease. His exemplary communication and organization highlighted his amazing equipment and professional demeanor.
From the creative Photo-Booth, the flowing up-lights, and a clean-clear sound, he took what was already a memorable night and made it even better.
I highly recommend Jammin' Sound, for not only weddings but for any function that your looking for an extra flare. Professionalism, Quality Equipment, and communication is what sets this company apart.
Thank you Jammin Sound, for making our wedding one that everyone loved!

Profile Picture User5446443, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We hired Ben for our daytime wedding last Friday and he had the crowd dancing the entire time. Everyone had a great time and we were thrilled to see our friends and family enjoying themselves so much. Ben is very professional and knows what he is doing, but what we really appreciated was the level of responsiveness throughout the months of planning. He is very quick to respond to any questions and reassured us along the way. Thank you for making our day so fun!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jammin' Sound played a huge party in our wedding being a complete success! Not only was Ben so helpful in setting up the events at the reception he was also able to keep the dance floor full and made sure everyone had a blast! He knew exactly what to play next . We are so grateful we went with Jammin sound and have been told by all our guests how great the music was! I don't think there was a time the dance floor wasn't packed ! thank you for helping to make our wedding an awesome dance party we'll never forget!! and for allowing us to extend the service for an extra hour because we weren't ready to stop the fun yet!!

Profile Picture James & Stephanie, 7/25/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Dance floor was busy the whole evening! Music choice was great, and heard nothing but compliments from all of our guests. We would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Joshua, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Choosing Jammin' Sound as my wedding DJ proved to be an incredible decision! They were awesome, from start to finish. Ben eased all my fears about playing cliche wedding songs, and let me cater the style of music for the night just how I wanted it. As a company they were incredibly professional, prompt, and always helpful in answering any questions. The DJ for my wedding was Brian, who was AWESOME. He was so calm, nice and friendly, wore an amazing orange vest with bow tie, and really just made the day/night incredible. He did the ceremony as well, and played songs perfectly on cue, and looped them when needed on really high quality equipment. I received so many compliments on his music selections and DJ-ing from our guests all night long, and even from our wedding photographer. When other wedding vendors are going out of their way to find me and compliment the DJ--you know they are good. Jammin' Sound let me pick and choose songs I wanted played, didn't want played, guest requests, specialized dances, etc., etc. I had a conversation with Brian prior to the wedding in which he made abundantly clear he was there to make the night about us (me and my husband), and make it the best time for us and our guests. And he did just that. He made me feel perfectly at ease and really reassured about the music, and it was something I didn't have to worry about at all. I am so happy with their service--they also have an uncanny gift to match your preferred style of music and fill the rest of the night with it, so you don't have to worry about programming the whole night. Jammin' Sound rules, and I cannot recommend them highly enough!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben was extremely professional. He answered emails right away and met with us the week before our wedding to make sure he understood our ideas. We even had a couple of very last minute ideas and Ben was up for the challenge and followed through perfectly. He also kept with the vibe of our wedding even saying no to the father of the groom when he tried requesting songs that were not styles we liked. You can feel confident Ben will take good care of you!

Profile Picture Diana, 6/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben at Jammin' Sound was awesome. He was very helpful and accommodating. He played everything we wanted, kept the dance floor busy all night, and stayed for an extra hour. At one point he played a song I didn't care for- as soon as I made eye contact with him, he changed it immediately- it was awesome! And then our wedding ended absolutely perfectly- best choice of song Ben. Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Colleen, 3/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

The DJ played a great selection of music and we have heard from all of our guests that they had an absolute blast at our wedding, and the pictures prove it!

Profile Picture User3520119, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Ben Chieffo absolutely delivered at our wedding! Everything was exactly as promised and outlined in the contract. The reception planner he provides is a great tool for brides and grooms. He played the songs we asked for but also could read the crowd and knew what to play to keep the dance floor full. The up lighting package he has available added a romantic ambiance to the reception room. This DJ is very professional and knows how to get the party started and keep it going! I highly recommend this business.

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Brain was absolutely amazing. Did everything we asked for, worked around little issues, made sure my husband and I were 100% satisfied with the music through out the night. He was great with our guest especially when the kids requested a song. All night long the dance floor had people on it. Out of all our vendors Jammin Sound is the only company that did exactly what we had visioned. Thank you so much Brian and Jammin Sound for truly making our wedding night rememberable.

Profile Picture Carrie, 7/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

they did everything we ask without a problem even the prizes we gave away. would refer them to anyone. they did a excellant job.

Profile Picture User4281317, 2+ years ago, 1 Review