Jamie's Creative Catering Reviews

8 Reviews for Jamie's Creative Catering

• Ashley

Ashley G. · Married on 11/21/2020

Great food!

Amazing food from Jamie’s! We did a tasting during pre-COVID days and were immediately impressed with the service. They had a lot of options to pick from with true restaurant quality at at a reasonable cost. Our guests loved the food and we also loved it so much as well that we may go back to the restaurant for dinner sometime! Thanks for a great meal!

Sent on 02/09/2021

Megan · Married on 10/19/2019

Could't Have Been More HaPPY

My now wife and I had Jamie's Creative Catering cater our wedding reception at the Riverwind lodge in Ponca, AR. From start to finish, Jamie and his staff were there to make our perfect day, PERFECT. We met with Jamie a year and a half before the date. Immediately, he was always accommodating answering questions, providing food sampling, providing tables and chairs, not only for or reception but also our ceremony at Steel Creek. If we needed ANYTHING, Jamie helped in anyway possible to get it for us or was there to recommend other options. THE FOOD WAS HEAVENLY! I was hoping the food during the reception would be as good as we enjoyed during our tasting, it was BETTER! Many of out friends and family raved about the quality of the food and service Jamie provided on our BIG DAY. I HIGHLY recommend the Jamie's Creative Catering for your next event, wedding, meeting, or just even if your stopping by one of has restaurants in Harrison, AR!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Anne · event on: 08/04/2017

Jamie and his staff were excellent!! Food was delicious! We were a family reunion of 45. Jamie made it all so easy! Highly recommend the fried chicken, beef tender and crab cakes, salmon, pies and s'mores bar! Anne

Sent on 08/06/2017

Alex · Married on 09/21/2013

Amazing! Food was delicious! Very reasonably priced as we'll!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Jamie and Angela have a top notch customer service oriented catering company! I would highly recomend them for any catering needs you might have. I know I will use them again! They catered a wedding at an estate and as you know when your dealing with outside venues logistics can be a challenge. They were perfect! The quality of the food was outstanding as was the customer service and professionalism. As for value.....it couldn't be beat! I have worked on other events that the menu selected would have been at minimum $10.00 more a plate. You won't go wrong in choosing Jamie's Creative Catering!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Gina · Married on 06/14/2014

Jamie's creative catering did a wonderful job at our reception. Everyone loved the delicious food! They were also very helpful with any questions we had and in all a delight to work with during the whole planning process.

Sent on 07/07/2014

3.0

Our meal was exceptional. We had sliced roast beef and wild rice stuffed chicken in a red pepper cream sauce. Jamie's prices were extremely afforable, but our venue is actually the one that charged per guest. I was disappointed to find out the difference in Jamie's prices and the venue prices.

Jamie was great to work with. He plated us a ridiculous amount of food to sample at our tasting and even went back to the back to get us the chicken (which stole our hearts, everyone LOVED it!). I'm so glad he made the suggestion.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Lydia · Married on 10/05/2013

4.2
      3.0

I would definitely recommend Jamie's catering to a friend. They were very nice and very flexible. During the wedding I needed them to take care of a few extra things that were not in the contract, like placing champagne out and cutting the cake. They helped without a complaint. Their food is good and there was plenty for everyone. My guests really enjoyed the roast beef.

Sent on 10/09/2013