Jamielyn Craft Photography Reviews

11 | Temecula, CA

11 Reviews for Jamielyn Craft Photography

Jasmine Osowski · Married on 10/07/2018

Jamielyn Craft Photography

Look no further! I spent a great deal of time looking for a photographer. Jamielyn Craft Photography was our choice and she made our wedding look amazing! We have a wedding party that is very diverse and it takes talent and skill to ensure everyone in a photograph looks good and she did! Jamielyn is very professional, great to work with, and helped keep us on schedule before and during the wedding. She also gave us the final product in a timely manner and all the pictures were amazing! She has a very creative eye and thinks of poses that you never even thought of. Jamielyn always took our requests without hesitation. We are thankful for Jamielyn Craft Photography for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Jamielyn Craft Photography's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words. Your whole family was such a delight to work with and feel so blessed to have found such wonderful clients. Best wishes to you and your family!

Justin · Married on 07/15/2018

Jamielyn was very professional and accommodating to our needs from the very first meeting to capturing our wedding on the date. She is very friendly and knowledgeable in her work and we would consider her for future events and share with our family and friends if they inquire services.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jamielyn Craft Photography's reply:

Thank you Justin and Silvera! You two were such an amazing couple to work with and I had so much fun photographing your special day. Wishing you both all the best!

Jeff · Married on 04/04/2015

Jamielyn is very personable and makes you feel comfortable when taking photos. Attention to detail and customer needs/wants is definitely her top priority.
    She also makes her edits in a timely manner so you can enjoy the priceless moments she captured in no time!
    I would recommend her services without a doubt!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/18/2014

Jamielyn Craft did our engagement and wedding pictures and they were amazing. Jamielyn and Alex were pleasant to work with. They constantly suggested poses but also let us do certain poses we wanted. Would definitely recommend them to a friend. Thanks Jamielyn Craft!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Angie · Married on 09/13/2014

Jamielyn did a wonderful job shooting my wedding. She made my husband and I feel very comfortable and the pictures are gorgeous! I 100% recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Laysha · Married on 11/05/2011

Jamielyn captured every shot i wanted without me even asking! I'd taken the chance on choosing her as my wedding photographer being that we got married so far from our home town. Im so glad i took a chance on her! Never rushed me and had the best ideas to capture every memory a bride would want on her wedding day! She's very personable and was super patient with my 3 year old step son as well. All around....the BEST photographer! Thank you for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Renee · Married on 11/28/2009

Jamielyn was wonderful to work with. My husband and I hate taking pictures and so we needed someone that we felt comfortable with. We used Jamielyn to photograph our wedding and have used her to photograph our family, which now includes our five month old daughter. Jamielyn has taken our daughter’s one and three month pictures and we are planning to book her again to take her six month pictures.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Jansen · Married on 10/22/2009

We love Jamielyn!! She's SO easy to work with and is very personable. It's always nice when your photographer just makes the whole experience, not only fun, but a special one. Her level of professionalism and experience put our minds at ease and we were able to just focus on having fun and celebrating the moment. Highly recommend her and would obviously use her again for other shoots. Thanks Jamielyn! ;-)

Sent on 07/09/2018

Emma · Married on 10/17/2009

Jamielyn and her Husband were our wedding photographers for our October wedding and did a wonderful job. They were professional and friendly all day. Our guests loved them and several commented on how lovely they both were. They took some great photos and gave us clear direction for the posed shots. The photographs were available from their website quickly and we were very pleased with the results. I would especially recommend Jamielyn for people who are looking for a flexible approach to their wedding day photography. We didn't want to pay a fortune for a fancy album, we just wanted the digital CD so we could make our own and Jamielyn had a great package for just that at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/25/2010

Rachel · Married on 07/28/2012

Jamielyn was wonderful. Any questions I had she immediately answered. On the day of the wedding she made sure to gett all of requested shots (there were over 3 pages) and stayed an extra 20 minutes to get the sparkler exit. She and her husband are a great team!

Sent on 08/01/2012