18 Reviews for Jamie Weiss Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Proofs (1)
18 Jamie Weiss Photography Reviews

Jamie and her assistant Karissa were absolutely amazing. We can't express our appreciation enough. Our gratification extends leaps-and-bounds beyond their job of taking pictures and capturing moments. In that capacity they were terrific - organized, professional, well versed at their craft and seem to have keen eye for photography. However, because of a miscommunication and gross negligence with one of our other vendors (All Occasions Party Rentals) , we found out an hour before the ceremony they will not be setting anything up for ceremony or reception - they literally dropped off all of the lines and dishware in big pile. Without hesitation Jamie and Karissa stepped in and busted their butts to help get everything setup...and just in nick of time. We are so grateful words can't express. They are the best!!!

Profile Picture Lucas, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Jamie was wonderful. My pictures were absolutely gorgeous!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie and her team were fantastic to work with! From our engagement pictures session to the wedding day we felt so comfortable around them, and could be ourselves. They caught all the emotions and feelings of our day! You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kerrie, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Jamie did a fabulous job on our engagement photography and was so responsive and flexible when getting ready to shoot our wedding. She was timely and professional, and her two assistants were very helpful as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing our wedding photos!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/28/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

My husband and I have said to each other more than once how happy we are that we went with Jamie as our wedding photographer. She is a pro!! We met with her prior to our wedding to go over the details and pictures we wanted, and she was always quick to respond if we had additional questions. She made us feel so calm and comfortable in front of the camera the day of the wedding, and we love the pictures we have seen so far. I highly recommend Jamie - you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

Jamie and her team captured our wedding beautifully. Her style is timeless. The romance, fun and happiness of our day came through in the photos. Jamie provided friendly service and handled the hustle and bustle of the day professionally and patiently. We also had a fantastic engagement shoot with her.

Profile Picture Grey, 7/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Unique Services (Other)

She did a fantastic job on my wedding day! She was available to talk and flexible with me since I was an out of town bride. She was extremely professional and knows what she is talking about.

Profile Picture Emily , 6/10/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie and Sam were a perfect choice for our engagement and wedding photos. We absolutely LOVED our pictures and could not have been more pleased. You will not go wrong choosing them for your special day! They were so accommodating even when I wanted very specific locations and looks for our photos. I definitely recommend them and would choose them again if I had it to do over!

Profile Picture kynzie, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie is so talented and professional. She has a way of making you feel relaxed and special. She was always prompt and has very flexible hours, unlike majority of wedding aspects. She has a way with capturing emotion in a photograph. She is such a joy and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Megan, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs

Jamie is so amazing at what she does. She captures what makes the couple special and makes them relaxed. She has an wonderful gift and is the sweetest and most patient person I know.

Profile Picture Megan, 1/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sam was the photographer who photographed my wedding. She was very flexible and wanted to do everything to make my husband and I feel comfortable. I felt that I had a huge part in the way the pictures were done. I will always use Jamie Weiss photography for all of my picture needs!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie was amazing to work with in my wedding day! She made me feel calm and comfortable while taking pictures!

Profile Picture User6090899, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie did a really good job for us!! She made us very comfortable and we had a lot of fun I think!! And the pictures, just amazing!! I've gotten SO many compliments on them, people saying they looked like they came out of magazine or something. If we lived closer, she would be my ONLY choice for any pictures I'd want made in the future!! Thanks for such a great experience! :)

Tabitha and Michael Davis
Married March 28, 2011

Profile Picture Tabitha, 3/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie Weiss Photography is incredible! Jamie worked with me in the beginning to go over the styles of photos I liked and how to incorporate those into my engagement and my wedding photos. You can't get better quality photography for the money you spend anywhere else in Knoxville. Jamie is very professional and fun to work with! She makes a point to connect with her clients and understand their personalities. My photos were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Jamie Weiss photography to any bride. Perfection.

Profile Picture brittany, 7/16/10, 1 Review
4.7

Wonderful! Beautiful pictures and so fun to work with!

Profile Picture Christa, 1/16/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie is amazing, and so easy and fun to work with. She did our engagement pictures, bridal port., and the wedding, and did such a great job on all of them. She is very talented, and I reccomend her and her style to anyone!

Profile Picture Jesse, 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
4.2

Jamie Weiss takes amazing shots; from posed to candid. What I liked best about Jamie is her kindness/flexibility. If there was a conflict, she always resolved it. For those looking for a photographer, Jamie provides traditional and classic photos with a modern edge. My favorite thing she does, is her posting a blog on her website of everyone she works with including a sneak peak of photos she has taken for you. Jamie is a sweet person to work with. If you are worried about your budget I understand, but I would say the professionalism of your photographer is key for capturing memories you will want to share for the rest of your life. With that said, I would highly recommend Jamie.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/25/08, 5 Reviews
4.7

It was great working with her. She did a great job capturing the perfect moments of our wedding. She was so flexible especially dealing with the wedding being in california. She was just awesome all around!

Profile Picture Karla, 4/12/08, 1 Review