Jamie Tobin Photography Reviews

10 | Braintree, MA

10 Reviews for Jamie Tobin Photography

Melanie · Married on 05/25/2018

Cannot recommend Jamie highly enough. Not only does she get classic, traditional shots, but she gets the emotional, candid ones, too. She is a joy to work with - you won't stop smiling! Most importantly, the pictures will honor your wedding well and be absolutely stunning. My wedding wouldn't have been complete without her!!

Brooke · Married on 05/12/2018

Jamie was wonderful to work with! We just finished our engagement session and less than a month later we had our online album edited and ready to look at. She offers a elegant and sleek vibe with an upbeat session to capture those timeless candid photos!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Alicia · Married on 04/14/2018

The only thing I knew about my wedding when I got engaged was who I wanted to do the photography. Jamie and Mark photographed my sister’s wedding last summer and they did an amazing job. I knew that I wanted great photos, I wanted people to enjoy the process as much as possible, and I didn’t want to worry about a photographer not meshing with the wedding party. Jamie and Mark did an incredible job! You can see how amazing the photographs are yourself on her website, blog, and social media, but they’re great in so many other ways, too. They’re very thorough and always prompt to respond to any correspondence. They’re so great at making everyone feel at ease and make the process of taking the photos as fun and easy as they can. Even if you don’t like having your picture taken, somehow these two manage to get everyone to have fun while doing it! They work really hard to make sure you get all the photographs you want taken, that those photos are amazing, and that you enjoy the process. They also work really hard to get those amazing photos done and back to you in an extremely timely manner! I'm so happy with my choice to have Jamie Tobin Photography at my wedding, and I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Hannah · Married on 11/18/2017

My advice would be to book Jamie Tobin. Like now.. Like right now! She treats you like close friends and even family and has the BEST attitude. Easy-going but with a professionalism that is un-touchable. FANTASTIC customer service and absolutely STUNNING photos. Jamie takes the time (as in... HOURS) to edit every photo by herself to ensure quality and fabulous products --whatever photos those may be, you'll be sure to be incredibly satisfied and so very happy with Jamie Tobin and her amazing photography skills. I've used Jamie for several events in my life and will not go with anyone else from now on. Jamie is simply the BEST!

Sent on 03/01/2017

Jamie Tobin Photography's reply:

Oh Hannah you are the sweetest human!! Thank you!!

Clair · Married on 06/25/2017

Jamie is so awesome. Not only does she take great pictures but she has great direction and is so helpful. She is so fun!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Kristi · Married on 06/24/2017

Jamie is such a fun person to be around. She can easily make you laugh and feel extremely comfortable. It's amazing to me how she can turn any space into a beautiful scenery to capture her art in. I would highly recommend Jamie to photograph any occasion!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Dawn · Married on 04/14/2017

If you want a unique style to your wedding and not look like everyone else then Jamie is your photographer! She is a natural when it comes to capturing those unforgettable moments. Love her work!

Nayeli · Married on 03/10/2017

Felt like my hair was in way of making a perfect picture so just remember to tell me when to fix myself but so easy and fun to work with and giving us ideas of poses to do. Loved the greenery sceenery we did and although it was chilly you made it so fun! you the best, Jamie!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Miranda · Married on 02/09/2013

Creative, personable, helpful, knowledgeable, and so very friendly... Jamie and her assist will go above and beyond to make sure your experience is everything you hoped for and more. Jamie is the only photographer that I trust to document those precious moments we never want to forget. Choose Jamie and you won't be disappointed!!

Lindsay · Married on 08/30/2012

Jamie is this best there is out there. She is super creative and artistic. Her personality makes it so easy to fall in love with her and her pictures prove she has more talent than she knows what to do with. I would highly recommend her for any photography job!!! Love her!

Sent on 07/17/2017