Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 4
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Jaime Lyn was amazing! She did hair and make up for myself and bridal party! She was able to make all of us absolutely stunning! I would recommend Jaime for hair make up and any other services offered because you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Jonalyn · Married on 12/14/2013

Hilda and Kristina arrived early and made all 5 of my bridesmaids and me look absolutely stunning. I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron and her girls!

Sent on 12/22/2013

I can’t recommend Jamie Lyn and Mika enough! Our wedding resort had suggested that we use their resort salon, but the prices were obscene! We were lucky to find her services through great online reviews, and I am so glad we chose to work with them. I ended up getting the Glam package which included special pricing for Hair Styling, airbrush make-up, and a trial. Mika was my stylist and I felt so confident with my look after my trial. She took the time to listen to what I wanted and what I didn’t and came up with something better than I could have dreamed! She took the time to explain the difference between traditional and airbrush make-up and went with the airbrush. Airbrush is a must in Florida humidity! Mika also did a great job working with hair extensions and a complicated head piece. By the time the trial was through, I added services for my bridal party because I was so impressed.

Jamie Lyn and Mika came for the day of my wedding to our resort rooms and worked on us in the privacy of our resort villa. It was a great opportunity to relax with my wedding party before the big event, and very convenient that they were willing to travel to us fully equipped. They were prompt, worked well under a timeline, and were very personable and calming. I was so pleased with the end product, and my bridal party looked great as well. My hair and makeup last well into the night, and I never needed a touch up! I felt beautiful and confidant for the entire day! Thanks to their expertise, I was able to enjoy my wedding worry free!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Beverly · Married on 11/23/2013

I really enjoyed Jamie Lynn Cintron's hair and make up team and loved their work. My bridesmaids and mothers turned out really pretty, just as I envisioned them on my wedding way. My hair and makeup was amazing as well. Jamie Lynn Cintron and her team were all super nice, available, and very professional. I recommend Jamie Lynn Cintron to any bride that expects amazing work at an affordable cost.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Chelsea · Married on 11/17/2013

My mother was married in Ft. Myers Beach, FL and Hilda was absolutely wonderful. She arrived promptly and worked great under that pre-ceremony pressure. I've never seen my mother so confident and happy. You made her look incredible - Thank you!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/16/2013

Jamie Lyn Cintron came highly recommended by our wedding planner when my husband and I began planning our destination wedding in Marco Island, FL. Jamie and her team did NOT disappoint!!! Jamie is super professional, and a ton of fun! Jamie was so great in helping me set up a mini-trial run when we came into town for our engagement shoot in August 2013. It was really fun getting to know her before our big day in November! On 11-16-2013 Jamie and her "Glam Squad" (as my bridesmaids and I refer to them!) showed up bright eyed and excited at 6AM to get us all gorgeous for the big day! I was never more excited to wake up early in my whole life =) Jamie and her team had a tall order: one bride, two mothers, one aunt, six bridesmaids, one jr. bridesmaid and a flower girl....and all of us....looked AMAZING...ON-TIME! Not only was everyone gorgeous, but everyone's hair totally fit their personality! Everyone felt comfortable in their own skin...which is exactly what I wanted for the most special ladies in my life! I can't thank Jamie and her team enough for being a part of our most important day. Because of her...we'll look like classic beauties for as long as those pictures are seen!!! - Michelle & Kevin (Long Island, NY)

Sent on 11/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2013

After reading all of Jamie's positive reviews, I knew I wanted her to do my hair and airbrush makeup for my 10.14.2013 wedding. I am thrilled with my choice! My wedding was scheduled for 11:00am and Jamie came at 7:30 to begin my mother and I's hair and airbrush makeup. She was a main component of the morning for us and it went great! She continually asked for our feedback and what type of look we were going for. My hair was impeccable and stayed put all day even with an outside wedding. I would highly recommend her services for your lavish affair or intimate wedding.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Donna · Married on 10/13/2013

Jamie and her girls were an absolute pleasure to work with. Mika & Christina did an amazing job on our hair and make-up for my wedding and I have some beautiful pictures to show how wonderful their work is. My twin sister and I along with my nieces had a great time getting ready with the girls. Planning a destination wedding can be a bit nerve wrecking, but it was nice to have the opportunity to do a trial run a couple days prior to my wedding as well as having Mika and Christina come on site the day of. I highly reccomend these ladies and their fantastic work.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Caileen · Married on 10/12/2013

Jamie and her team were fantastic! My wedding was a destination, so she was very accommodating to set up a hair trial when I was in the area a few months before the wedding. She was also very flexible when I changed the services I requested - adding a few more updo's wasn't a problem for her and the team. Hilda and Mika were our stylists the day of, and they were very professional, got us out the door on time,, and kept me calm! Definitely recommend Jamie and her team!!

Sent on 10/28/2013
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 10/12/2013

Jamie was wonderful to work with. I scheduled her at the last minute. I'm glad she was able to work and on her birthday too! My make-up and hair was wonderful! She did my mom's hair and makeup and a few members of the bridal party. I was pleased with all of it. One of my bridesmaids had gone somewhere else and had her hair done, but it looked horrible and she washed it out. Jamie was very accommodating and did her hair and she loved it. I'm so thankful that I found Jamie for my special day!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Angela · Married on 10/05/2013

My makeup and hair looked so beautiful and was so excited to have everyone look at what a great job that she did. The bridesmaids looked wonderful too.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Shannon · Married on 07/20/2013

Everyone in the bridal party absolutely loved what JaimieLyn did to our hair! It looked beautiful! It stayed in place. She was patient while we were deciding yes to flowers in our hair or no! AND WE WERE DONE EARLIER THAN EXPECTED! And that never happens!!!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Excellent "editorial" quality hair & make up! Her work speaks for itself (check out the pics). You wil not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

I called Jamie last minute after a bad experience with a previous vendor. She was so helpful and accommodating, I would definitely recommend her. She did the hair and make-up for my bridal party and moms, and everyone looked amazing!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Meeka was great and my hair and makeup looked fabulous. We loved them!

Sent on 06/17/2013

Heather · Married on 05/11/2013

I would highly recommend Jamie Lynn and her team their amazing!! They came to my room, we had a great time and conversation while getting ready, I couldnt have been any happier about how beautiful my bridesmaids and I looked!!!

Sent on 08/15/2013

heather · Married on 05/11/2013

I had a destination wedding on Sanibel Island and didn't have time for a trial run for hair and makeup but Jamie and her crew put all my fears to rest. She always answered emails quickly, was very professional and had great ideas. Come wedding day I gave her a pretty vague idea of what i wanted and she executed it perfectly. I have never felt as beautiful as i did on my wedding day. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 08/17/2013

Jill · Married on 05/10/2013

Jamie and her team did such a great job with makeup and hair for myself and my bridal party. They showed up right on time, kept things on schedule, and easily adapted to additional requests from the bridesmaids. Being from out of town, I did not have the opportunity to do a trial run, but it was not a problem...everything came out perfect. I would highly recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Desiree · Married on 04/13/2013

Jamie and her team were excellent! I would definitely recommend her! My hair and makeup turned out beautifully!! I loved it! Thanks again for working with me from so far away and making me beautiful on my big day!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Jenny · Married on 04/06/2013

Mika did a fantastic job for my wedding. I highly recommend using Jamie and her crew!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Gia · Married on 03/02/2013

Jamie did make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and mother of the bride/groom. Wonderful job!!

Sent on 03/23/2013
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 02/23/2013

Jamie was an absolute JOY to work with. She did hair, makeup and tattoo coverage for me in addition to doing hair for my three bridesmaids. Jamie is fast and good at what she does, and worked around our hectic schedule (there were tons of mishaps throughout the day that caused severe time constraints).
    She is funny, down to earth, and completely at ease, and that was much appreciated for this stressed-out bride!
    Also, my hair is very thick and heavy and doesn't hold a curl very well, and I must say, my hair stayed gorgeous all night long! I am beyond happy with Jamie and I plan on using her again!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Summer · Married on 02/20/2013

I liked that she came to the home we were staying, wich made it a lot easier. She was on time and very friendly. My daughters hair turned out just as I wanted it and looked so cute. My mothers hair turned out very good too. My hair was better and more then I expected. It looked so beautiful and pefect. My makeup was perfect too and more then expected.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 02/09/2013

Jamie is wonderful to work with!! She did an amazing job on not only my makeup, but the makeup for the bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law!

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jackie · Married on 01/25/2013

Jamie was amazing!! Absolutely loved my hair and make-up!!

Sent on 03/09/2013