Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Shannon · Married on 01/08/2016

Jamie did a great job on makeup and hair for my wedding day. She came to our room and did 6 hair styles and 4 makeups. Everyone loved their style and makeup.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Hilda was amazing and did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2015

Great service and an awesome job! They opened the salon special for me on my wedding day and did a fabulous job with my hair and make up!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Liliana · Married on 12/13/2015

My experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding was absolutely fantastic. The make-up artist, Hilda, was very professional, helpful, and made me feel very comfortable. I LOVED how I looked on my wedding day. The make-up was flawless. My hair was styled exactly as I wanted it. I felt beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

Hilda and Mika did the hair and makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago at South Seas on Captiva and did a wonderful job! They are both so nice (and calm!) and really took the time to make sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. Hilda did a beautiful loose, braided updo in my hair and it stayed perfectly in place the whole night! All of my bridesmaids did down or half-up hairstyles and were very happy with how it turned out. I would highly recommend booking them for your wedding. Thanks for everything, Hilda and Mika!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Jamie did the hair and makeup for myself (bride), two bridesmaids, sister-in-law, MOG and MOB. She came to our house (she was even early) and was so wonderfully friendly and professional. She made the morning fun, was very accommodating and delivered exactly what we all wanted. I don't always wear a lot of make-up so I was a little nervous about getting professional make-up done. We did a trial and there were a few things I wanted to change and Jamie had no problem having me come back a second time to try new stuff. After all was said and done, I felt stunning and comfortable on my wedding day without feeling like I was over done and not looking myself. It was absolutely perfect as was Jamie!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Cristina is the absolute best!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and is so nice. We did a trial a few weeks before and she listened to exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding she made a couple changes I requested and I was extremely happy with the results. She is truly a miracle worker. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning. We were so happy with the looks they created that we booked her for my sisters upcoming wedding as well. She is extremely talented and a professional at the same time. It was a pleasure to work with the entire team at Jamie Lyn Cintron and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Jamie was amazing, here is why!
    1) My makeup stayed on perfectly all day, even in the hot sun
    2) I had no idea what i wanted my makeup to look like and she just knew exactly what to do and it was perfect
    3) She is early and for timely which every bride deserves
    4) Very professional and really knows what shes doing!
    5) My hair was stunning, unique and timeless
    Book her early!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

The stylists were absolutely wonderful and made sure everyone's hair and makeup were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Karen · Married on 10/04/2015

This salon was wonderful! They responded to my initial inquiry right away and answered all of my questions. On my wedding day they were punctual, pleasant to work with & flexible (as I added 2 services on the day of the wedding!). Our hair and makeup looked wonderful and held up even following a rain shower.

Sent on 10/13/2015

They were super flexible, even on the day of the wedding. Gave my hairstylist an idea of what I wanted, and she turned it into something even better. So so happy with the service I received!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Jamie was great, we loved our hair and makeup for the wedding and would highly recommend her services for bridal parties in the Ft Myers/Sanibel/Captiva area.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Maite · Married on 07/19/2015

I love Jamie!!! She is a total girly girl and we bonded right away. She did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup both during the trial and on my wedding day. She made me look and feel my absolute best!! Jamie's Salon Manager, Mika, was also there to help with the wedding party's hair and I have to say that everyone looked fantastic!! My hair and make-up remained beautiful and intact throughout the whole day and night (over 12 hours to be exact) and I kept getting compliments on how beautiful I looked. Jamie, I can't thank you enough! I wish I lived closer so I could get my hair done with you all the time!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Krista · Married on 07/14/2015

I called Jamie on a Friday to set up a last minute appointment for me, the bride, and 4 of my bridesmaids after I realized that I had forgotten about this important detail with my wedding just 4 days away (Tuesday). She was (thank god!) able to accommodate me, but I couldn't help being a little nervous as I was travelling from Ohio and had no experience with Jamie or her co prior to this once in a lifetime event. Fortunately, all the reviews proved true and I couldnt have been happier with my bridal look.
    Hilda worked with all 5 of us, doing my hair and makeup after doing the 4 bridesmaids' hairstyles. No matter how specific or vague we each were about what we wanted, she exceeded all of our expectations! I couldn't have found a better company to work with.

PS: I highly recommend the airbrush makeup as it turned out flawless and never ran despite this being a beach wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Allison · Married on 07/13/2015

Willing to travel to event location, arrived on time and prepared, efficient, and provided good quality work.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2015

I couldn't imagine having anyone else do my hair and makeup again! They are so talented and caring, they make you feel comfortable and listen to what you want. I highly recommend choosing Jamie Lynn and her girls for any event you are having!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Carla · Married on 06/27/2015

Beautiful job on mine and my daughter's hair!! Personal service with a friendly touch!! We love how perfect Mika made us feel!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Meghan · Married on 06/13/2015

I highly recommend Jamie and her team of hair and makeup artists. I had 13 bridesmaids that received services for makeup and hair the day of my wedding. The girls came to the hotel where we got ready and were able to accommodate all of us without timing being an issue. It was an easy, smooth, comfortable process. It was a much less stressful way to get ready by having it at the hotel and allowing all of us to get ready together. Jamie did my hair and airbrush makeup and I couldn't have felt more beautiful!! She did an amazing job on it and it lasted all night long through the heat, humidity, tears :) Thank you very much Jamie and her staff!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Jenna · Married on 05/16/2015

They made my girls and I look absolutely FABULOUS for my wedding! They were, prompt, professional and made us look great. Thank you again for making us look so beautiful and the airbrush makeup was amazing!!!

Sent on 06/01/2015

tiffany · Married on 05/09/2015

Jamie Lynn Cintron Salon was wonderful. All of my bridesmaids looked amazing and were very happy with the styles and the stylist. The stylist were very open to changes as well if the girls were not happy, and I feel as though that is an important aspect. They were on time and stayed on schedule and were flexible. We had a big change last minute and they were very flexible and willing to work with us. I was so thankful to have them as a part of our day.

Sent on 07/08/2015

Lynn · Married on 05/08/2015

Jamie and her team are amazing! She was so flexible with our schedule and travel arrangements. Jamie and her assistant worked incredibly fast. They did 5 hair styles and 6 women's make-up in 2 1/2 hours. I was worried we would not have enough time, but they left 2 hours sooner than we projected. They were super friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. They created exactly what each bridesmaid and bride was looking for with hair and make-up. All of the hair and make-up was beautiful, plus it with stood the Florida heat and wind. The bride's make-up even stayed on after getting thrown in the pool, so there is no need to worry about touch-ups. I highly suggest Jamie and her staff to anyone who is looking for someone in the Fort Myers area.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Jamie Lyns team is amazing! I had her come to the location that my wedding was at. She was on time and very professional. Hair came out great on myself and my four bridesmaids!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Lindsey · Married on 03/28/2015

Jamie was amazing! Very easy to work with and she made my bridesmaids and I look so great on my big day! I 100% would tell anyone to use her for their wedding or events!

Sent on 04/21/2015

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2015

Mika was amazing! Our hair and makeup looked great and lasted throughout the day. The girls worked hard to keep us on our tight timeline. I couldn't be happier with the end result. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/26/2015
  • I

Irina · Married on 03/14/2015

Jamie and Mika were fantastic the day of my wedding! They made me and my 6 bridesmaids feel beautiful and really captured the looks we were all going for. They were also very sweet and great to work with!

Sent on 04/14/2015