Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 3
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 4
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5

Diane · Married on 09/25/2016

Can I just say if your here looking stop now and book these talented women! I was so so impressed and I loved every second with these girls and would not change a thing. It was so easy to work with the girls and there skills were beyond me. I had four bridesmaids and myself plus my mom on a whim got there services and it was worth every penny! My girls are still saying to me how much fun it was. Having the day getting all dolled up and everyone and I mean everyone felt so beautiful. We got to relax , get pretty, laugh and let me tell you these girls are very personable and professional it was a true blessing to find them and I would hire them a million times over if I lived in the area. I just want to say THANK YOU so so much girls for making my day unforgettable! xoxo

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lazara and Orlando · Married on 08/07/2016

The girls did a magnificent job. They were very professional and tried their best on making sure everyone was pleased. I had a total of 10 adults and 2 girls for a wedding and they managed to do everything efficiently on time. The updos and makeup were phenomenal I will highly recommend tJamie Lyn Cintro to anyone​ because they were AWSOME. Compared to other people around the are their prices were low and their job was amazing. You can't always get a good price with a good service but in this case, these girls will make it happen.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2016

Used JLC for hair and they were great. They were on time and finished in good time. We ended up with an extra person needing hair done and they managed to make it work without issue. A couple girls asked for some last minute touch ups too which were accommodated just fine! I loved my hair and didn't want to take it down at the end of the night!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/23/2016

Great experience ... thanks to all the staff

Sent on 11/16/2016

Gabriela · Married on 07/10/2016

Jamie and Mika did my hair and make up for my beach wedding on 7/10/16 at the Marriott Marco Island as well as my bridal party. From the very first contact to the end, it was nothing but a pleasant and professional experience. On the day of my wedding they showed up early and ready to go! Jamie and Mika made my bridal party look and feel amazing. Jamie did both my hair and make up and made me feel like the bride that I've always dreamt of being! I had an image in my head of how I wanted to look, showed Jamie pictures and she carried out my vision perfectly! They even did my flower girls hair into a beautiful updo as she was throwing a tantrum in the seat... TALENT!! Thank you Jamie and Mika for making myself and my bridal party feel comfortable and look GORGEOUS!! - Gabriela

Sent on 07/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

Jamie was awesome to work with! I had planned a destination wedding and she responded very quickly with any questions that I had! Her pricing was excellent and the day of the wedding I was amazed at how quickly she made all my girls look beautiful! She did a great job on their hair and her make up was just as great!! All the girls were very pleased as well! Jamie was a great addition to a very special day! I would highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Allison · Married on 06/04/2016

We just had a wedding this past weekend where Jamie Lyn and Christina did the hair/makeup for all the brides, bridesmaids, and mothers. They were absolutely fantastic to work with, made the entire process extremely easy from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon - everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup...and they made our day that much more special!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ashlee · Married on 06/04/2016

I had never had professional make-up done before having my trial with Jaime Lyn Cintron. Dimara was absolutely wonderful and talked me through the entire process. I was so glad she pushed me out of my comfort zone of traditional make-up and wanted me to try airbrush makeup- what a difference! I loved it. My hair and makeup for my wedding was perfect and I am so happy I chose JLC Salon!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Alexandra & Scott

Scott & Alexandra · Married on 05/29/2016

Nikki and Mika did my makeup and hair and I honestly could not be happier or more thankful. They are fun, courteous, professional, and absolutely terrific at what they do!
    They are great conversationalists, super easy going, and so much fun to be around. These women are the epitome of phenomenal wedding-prep.
    I am so lucky to have found Jamie Lyn Cintron and even luckier to have had Mika and Nikki tend to us on our special day.
    You are two spectacular women, and I am truly grateful to have met you both.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Megan · Married on 05/26/2016

I booked Nikki for makeup on our wedding day in May. I went in for a consultation and my makeup was FLAWALESS. I am a daily makeup wearer and was a little nervous about someone else doing my makeup, but I was so impressed with how amazing Nikki made me look! The day of the wedding, she came to our location of choice and did seven girls. She was on time, so sweet and friendly, she even amused the flower girl with a little makeup for her too. She truly is an artist and has a heart of gold. I am so very happy to have come across Jamie Cintron Salon! I would highly recommend. I booked an entire wedding from Canada, and dealing with everyone at the salon was so amazing. They are all so friendly and accommodating. I am so grateful! There really is no reason to book anywhere else once you find the best!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Alexis · Married on 05/14/2016

Hands down amazing!! You never know what you are going to get when planning a wedding from another state. I found their prices reasonable and I had them come to location at Casa Ybel resort. My girls and I are pretty laid back group and usually minimal makeup wearers. The girls were very accommodating and talented. I didn't do a trial run and did not have any idea of how I wanted my hair on my wedding day besides up. Nailed it I could not have asked for anything better than what was created. I would highly recommend services from Jamie Lyn Cintron and her girls to anyone having a destination wedding in Florida. They know what they are doing and listen to what you have to say. Thanks again I felt flawless on my wedding as did my bridesmaids.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/14/2016

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon came recommended to me by our photographer. I was an out of state bride-to-be without time to do a makeup test, so I had to put a lot of faith in them and I was not disappointed. My makeup artist and I had a discussion about the look I wanted and she enabled me to preview along the way. I trusted her judgment and recommendations and in the end result was even better than I imagined. A true top notch professional!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Everybody absolutely loved Jamie! She's efficient and awesome at what she does! The hair and makeup on my girls was gorgeous and done with tons of care...I'd recommend her to anybody looking for the elite professions in beauty!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Kaytlin · Married on 05/06/2016

I was BEYOND ecstatic with how my hair turned out. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and the gals at the salon really pulled everything together. We had a last minute request to have another stylist in the salon to help make sure we were out on time and it worked out PERFECTLY and thankfully one of the other stylists were more than happy to help. I absolutely loved it and wouldn't recommend anyone else. Thank you so much! My hair and makeup was perfection.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Kristina was a pleasure to have in company the day of my wedding! Each of my bridesmaids chose different hairstyles, and they all turned out beautiful. I even completely changed my mind on a hairstyle from the trial to the wedding day, yet she made sure it was perfect and that I was happy with the outcome. The entire team at the salon was friendly and accommodating during the planning process. I would absolutely recommend this salon to all future south Florida brides!

Sent on 08/01/2016

I was planning my wedding from KY and looked at many different hair/makeup stylists. Jamie Lynn Cintron was reasonably priced and they had great reviews from previous clients. Christina did my hair and makeup and I was so happy with the results! You never really know what you'll get when planning from a different state, but Jamie Lynn Cintron Salon was amazing! They were able to accommodate a couple last minute additions for hair and makeup as well (when they saw how great a job they did on the other ladies, they wanted to get their hair/makeup done too). I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon exceeded all my expectations! My bridal party got their hair and makeup done by their stylist and I could not be more pleased with the end result; my bridesmaids & mother looked absolutely flawless. The stylist were very prompt and completed 8 girls' hair/makeup within 4.5 hours- very impressive! I would highly recommend this salon for your special events!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Nicki · Married on 04/13/2016

Hands down the BEST hair & makeup stylists! Jamie was such a joy to work with and she has AMAZING skills! Highly recommend you use Jamie Lyn Cintron for all your hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 04/26/2016

The stylist kept me involved every step of the way with my wedding updo. She would frequently ask me questions about placement of hair, do I like it, ect. It was nice to have the frequent check ins because it allowed me to feel comfortable expressing myself and making sure my hair was done exactly the way I wanted.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Julie · Married on 03/19/2016

I would gladly recommend the services of the Jamie Lyn Cintron salon. I needed a stylist/make-up artist with less than a week to spare, and this company went above and beyond to accommodate me. The stylist listened to us, made helpful suggestions, and delivered. The guests at my daughter's wedding commented several times about how beautiful we looked.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Sara · Married on 03/12/2016

I had Kristina do my hair as well as my bridal partys' hair (2 flower girls ages 9&6, 2 bridesmaids). She was awesome! I went for a trial (which I recommend to ALL brides, what you think you want is not always what looks great) - Kristina worked with me and made me feel so comfortable when I wanted to make a change to the style. She said "it's your day, I will do whatever you want." On the day of she was prompt and professional, and so sweet to my two flower girls ! We loved having her there!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/26/2016

Christina did a fabulous job doing the hair and makeup for myself, my mother and my mother in law. Thanks to her, we all looked beautiful on a beautiful day. Christina also helped put in my veil which was a pain in the butt and definitely helped to relieve my mounting stress leading up to the wedding. Thank you, Christina! I will definitely recommend your services to anyone!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Corey · Married on 02/07/2016

I was so very pleased with my hair and makeup! Mika styled the bride (myself), four bridesmaids, a mother of the groom, and a grandmother of the groom. Everyone was very satisfied with their hair. Mika even took the time to adjust my sister's hair when she wanted to change it a bit. Nikki did our makeup, which was beautiful! She applied makeup that lasted all night. I need to say that my sister cried the majority of the ceremony and her makeup stayed perfect! A couple of guests commented on how they couldn't believe her makeup didn't even streak! I would highly recommend this team of ladies for any event!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Monica · Married on 01/30/2016

Jamie and her team were incredible to work with from coordinating everything and doing the trail to the day of our wedding! They kept me and the girls right on schedule and everyone looked gorgeous! The team kept everything light and stress free the whole morning. Jamie made sure my hair/make up looked flawless as the bride and I seriously couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Jodi · Married on 01/23/2016

My daughter was so pleased with the outstanding hair and makeup we received for the January 2016 wedding at Fort Myers beach. We do not live in Florida but she had the opportunity to visit and have a hair and makeup trial. Trusting someone to help you look your best for such an important occasion is very challenging, but the minute we met Kristina we knew we were in good hands. She listened carefully to be sure that she understood the look the bride wanted and adjusted the look to reflect her reaction as the process evolved. The day of the wedding Kristina arrived on location at the resort on time and did her hair and makeup magic for bride, sister and mom (who was very nervous about looking too made-up). We were thrilled with the results. And, in spite of extremely high wind that afternoon - the hair and makeup looked perfect until throughout the entire day and evening. The gorgeous photos are proof. Although being able to have the trial was a bonus, we believe that the result would have been fabulous without a trial given that Kristina is such a professional.

Sent on 02/18/2016