Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Nicki · Married on 04/13/2016

Hands down the BEST hair & makeup stylists! Jamie was such a joy to work with and she has AMAZING skills! Highly recommend you use Jamie Lyn Cintron for all your hair and makeup needs.

Sent on 04/26/2016

The stylist kept me involved every step of the way with my wedding updo. She would frequently ask me questions about placement of hair, do I like it, ect. It was nice to have the frequent check ins because it allowed me to feel comfortable expressing myself and making sure my hair was done exactly the way I wanted.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Julie · Married on 03/19/2016

I would gladly recommend the services of the Jamie Lyn Cintron salon. I needed a stylist/make-up artist with less than a week to spare, and this company went above and beyond to accommodate me. The stylist listened to us, made helpful suggestions, and delivered. The guests at my daughter's wedding commented several times about how beautiful we looked.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Sara · Married on 03/12/2016

I had Kristina do my hair as well as my bridal partys' hair (2 flower girls ages 9&6, 2 bridesmaids). She was awesome! I went for a trial (which I recommend to ALL brides, what you think you want is not always what looks great) - Kristina worked with me and made me feel so comfortable when I wanted to make a change to the style. She said "it's your day, I will do whatever you want." On the day of she was prompt and professional, and so sweet to my two flower girls ! We loved having her there!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Rachel · Married on 02/26/2016

Christina did a fabulous job doing the hair and makeup for myself, my mother and my mother in law. Thanks to her, we all looked beautiful on a beautiful day. Christina also helped put in my veil which was a pain in the butt and definitely helped to relieve my mounting stress leading up to the wedding. Thank you, Christina! I will definitely recommend your services to anyone!!

Sent on 04/01/2016

Corey · Married on 02/07/2016

I was so very pleased with my hair and makeup! Mika styled the bride (myself), four bridesmaids, a mother of the groom, and a grandmother of the groom. Everyone was very satisfied with their hair. Mika even took the time to adjust my sister's hair when she wanted to change it a bit. Nikki did our makeup, which was beautiful! She applied makeup that lasted all night. I need to say that my sister cried the majority of the ceremony and her makeup stayed perfect! A couple of guests commented on how they couldn't believe her makeup didn't even streak! I would highly recommend this team of ladies for any event!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Monica · Married on 01/30/2016

Jamie and her team were incredible to work with from coordinating everything and doing the trail to the day of our wedding! They kept me and the girls right on schedule and everyone looked gorgeous! The team kept everything light and stress free the whole morning. Jamie made sure my hair/make up looked flawless as the bride and I seriously couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 02/20/2016

Jodi · Married on 01/23/2016

My daughter was so pleased with the outstanding hair and makeup we received for the January 2016 wedding at Fort Myers beach. We do not live in Florida but she had the opportunity to visit and have a hair and makeup trial. Trusting someone to help you look your best for such an important occasion is very challenging, but the minute we met Kristina we knew we were in good hands. She listened carefully to be sure that she understood the look the bride wanted and adjusted the look to reflect her reaction as the process evolved. The day of the wedding Kristina arrived on location at the resort on time and did her hair and makeup magic for bride, sister and mom (who was very nervous about looking too made-up). We were thrilled with the results. And, in spite of extremely high wind that afternoon - the hair and makeup looked perfect until throughout the entire day and evening. The gorgeous photos are proof. Although being able to have the trial was a bonus, we believe that the result would have been fabulous without a trial given that Kristina is such a professional.

Sent on 02/18/2016

Jamie is awesome and knows what she is doing!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Shannon · Married on 01/08/2016

Jamie did a great job on makeup and hair for my wedding day. She came to our room and did 6 hair styles and 4 makeups. Everyone loved their style and makeup.

Sent on 02/17/2016

Hilda was amazing and did a wonderful job with my hair and makeup.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/28/2015

Great service and an awesome job! They opened the salon special for me on my wedding day and did a fabulous job with my hair and make up!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Liliana · Married on 12/13/2015

My experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding was absolutely fantastic. The make-up artist, Hilda, was very professional, helpful, and made me feel very comfortable. I LOVED how I looked on my wedding day. The make-up was flawless. My hair was styled exactly as I wanted it. I felt beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2015

Hilda and Mika did the hair and makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago at South Seas on Captiva and did a wonderful job! They are both so nice (and calm!) and really took the time to make sure everyone was happy with their hair and makeup. Hilda did a beautiful loose, braided updo in my hair and it stayed perfectly in place the whole night! All of my bridesmaids did down or half-up hairstyles and were very happy with how it turned out. I would highly recommend booking them for your wedding. Thanks for everything, Hilda and Mika!

Sent on 12/06/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Jamie did the hair and makeup for myself (bride), two bridesmaids, sister-in-law, MOG and MOB. She came to our house (she was even early) and was so wonderfully friendly and professional. She made the morning fun, was very accommodating and delivered exactly what we all wanted. I don't always wear a lot of make-up so I was a little nervous about getting professional make-up done. We did a trial and there were a few things I wanted to change and Jamie had no problem having me come back a second time to try new stuff. After all was said and done, I felt stunning and comfortable on my wedding day without feeling like I was over done and not looking myself. It was absolutely perfect as was Jamie!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Shannon · Married on 11/14/2015

Cristina is the absolute best!! She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and is so nice. We did a trial a few weeks before and she listened to exactly what I wanted. The day of the wedding she made a couple changes I requested and I was extremely happy with the results. She is truly a miracle worker. All of my bridesmaids looked stunning. We were so happy with the looks they created that we booked her for my sisters upcoming wedding as well. She is extremely talented and a professional at the same time. It was a pleasure to work with the entire team at Jamie Lyn Cintron and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

Jamie was amazing, here is why!
    1) My makeup stayed on perfectly all day, even in the hot sun
    2) I had no idea what i wanted my makeup to look like and she just knew exactly what to do and it was perfect
    3) She is early and for timely which every bride deserves
    4) Very professional and really knows what shes doing!
    5) My hair was stunning, unique and timeless
    Book her early!!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

The stylists were absolutely wonderful and made sure everyone's hair and makeup were absolutely perfect!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Karen · Married on 10/04/2015

This salon was wonderful! They responded to my initial inquiry right away and answered all of my questions. On my wedding day they were punctual, pleasant to work with & flexible (as I added 2 services on the day of the wedding!). Our hair and makeup looked wonderful and held up even following a rain shower.

Sent on 10/13/2015

They were super flexible, even on the day of the wedding. Gave my hairstylist an idea of what I wanted, and she turned it into something even better. So so happy with the service I received!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Jamie was great, we loved our hair and makeup for the wedding and would highly recommend her services for bridal parties in the Ft Myers/Sanibel/Captiva area.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Maite · Married on 07/19/2015

I love Jamie!!! She is a total girly girl and we bonded right away. She did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup both during the trial and on my wedding day. She made me look and feel my absolute best!! Jamie's Salon Manager, Mika, was also there to help with the wedding party's hair and I have to say that everyone looked fantastic!! My hair and make-up remained beautiful and intact throughout the whole day and night (over 12 hours to be exact) and I kept getting compliments on how beautiful I looked. Jamie, I can't thank you enough! I wish I lived closer so I could get my hair done with you all the time!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Krista · Married on 07/14/2015

I called Jamie on a Friday to set up a last minute appointment for me, the bride, and 4 of my bridesmaids after I realized that I had forgotten about this important detail with my wedding just 4 days away (Tuesday). She was (thank god!) able to accommodate me, but I couldn't help being a little nervous as I was travelling from Ohio and had no experience with Jamie or her co prior to this once in a lifetime event. Fortunately, all the reviews proved true and I couldnt have been happier with my bridal look.
    Hilda worked with all 5 of us, doing my hair and makeup after doing the 4 bridesmaids' hairstyles. No matter how specific or vague we each were about what we wanted, she exceeded all of our expectations! I couldn't have found a better company to work with.

PS: I highly recommend the airbrush makeup as it turned out flawless and never ran despite this being a beach wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Allison · Married on 07/13/2015

Willing to travel to event location, arrived on time and prepared, efficient, and provided good quality work.

Sent on 07/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2015

I couldn't imagine having anyone else do my hair and makeup again! They are so talented and caring, they make you feel comfortable and listen to what you want. I highly recommend choosing Jamie Lynn and her girls for any event you are having!

Sent on 07/20/2015