Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2016

I loved that fact that they would come to us rather than having to go to the salon. It made things so much more enjoyable. They were also one of the few salons that did not charge to come to you (there was a minimum in services but that's all). Kristena and Mika were awesome. All of the girls were so happy with their looks. I loved the way Kristena did my hair and makeup. I wanted a really natural look and she was on point. I looked like me! Everything lasted throughout the evening!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Cathy · Married on 11/04/2016

Jamie and her team were absolutely incredible! Our hair and make up was everything I imagined. We were a group of eight getting hair and make up completed at my mother's house and Jamie and Demari could have not have been more accommodating. They were punctual, quick and so much fun to be around. Booking Jamie and her team was easily one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Mika and Damari did a fantastic job for my wedding!! I am particular about my hair and makeup, and Damari was very patient and did a fabulous job. Mika booked all of the appointments, and is very easy to work with. If you are doing a destination wedding and looking for a reliable salon, I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron!

Emilianne · Married on 10/14/2016

Christina did a flawless job with my hair and make up! I do not wear make up on a daily basis and was concerned with the drastic look of spray make up but she made me feel like a princess! She was so fun and listened and modified to make me a very happy bride!!! Highly recommend!

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2016

Great service!!! Loved Kristina, she was amazing. All of my bridesmaids were very happy. The only thing I would recommend is too set day of appointments allowing an extra hour to avoid running behind.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/09/2016

I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup for my wedding day! The ladies did an AMAZING job on all of the girls. We got compliments all night on how beautiful the girls looked. I know that hair and makeup can be stressful for a bride but it's also stressful for the stylist and Mika always made sure I liked what she was doing and she executed perfectly the look I was going for. but not only was I super thrilled about my hair and makeup, my bridesmaids were as well. They were all super happy with how they looked. Being a bride is stressful but honestly booking JLC relieved part of that stress. I knew on my wedding day sitting in Mika's chair that I didn't have to worry about what I was going to look like because she was going to do a fabulous job, and she did!! I highly recommend these ladies! Thank you, JLC!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Michele · Married on 10/04/2016

Being a destination bride from New York, I had to choose someone blindly. I am so glad to have chosen Jamie Lyn Cintron. I saw so many great reviews on different websites, I was sure she would be the right choice, and she was.
    I was on a very tight traveling schedule. Jamie met me on a Sunday at her beautiful salon, which was really cool, as it was not a regular business day. And, of course, being from New York, and coming straight from airport with very little sleep, I got lost and she had to wait for me, but still she greeted me with a smile and a glass of champagne!!
    I did not have a large bridal party. It was just me, the bride, and one friend and she traveled down to the Marco Island Marriott to help me look my best on my wedding day. She was prompt and super fast doing both my makeup and my best friend, who had REALLY thick, long hair, which was helpful as my wedding ceremony time was pushed up due to Hurricane Matthew and I was suddenly out of time! LOL.
    She did the airbrush makeup and I have to say, it looked perfect all night. All I had to do was reapply lipstick, which is always the case.
    If we were closer geographically, I would be one of her regulars! Thanks, Jamie!! Now if only I could do my makeup the way you did it for me!! ~~Michele~~

Sent on 11/17/2016

Aprille · Married on 10/01/2016

I was planning a destination wedding from Chicago and I wasn't able to experience the trials that other brides get. From the reviews I got from WeddingWire, I put my trust in JLC Salon and we weren't let down! Myself and 2 bridesmaids got our makeup done at the salon the morning of the wedding. We all absolutely loved our finished looked! I got airbrush and it lasted ALL NIGHT! I got so many compliments on our makeup. Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Diane · Married on 09/25/2016

Can I just say if your here looking stop now and book these talented women! I was so so impressed and I loved every second with these girls and would not change a thing. It was so easy to work with the girls and there skills were beyond me. I had four bridesmaids and myself plus my mom on a whim got there services and it was worth every penny! My girls are still saying to me how much fun it was. Having the day getting all dolled up and everyone and I mean everyone felt so beautiful. We got to relax , get pretty, laugh and let me tell you these girls are very personable and professional it was a true blessing to find them and I would hire them a million times over if I lived in the area. I just want to say THANK YOU so so much girls for making my day unforgettable! xoxo

Sent on 10/09/2016

Lazara and Orlando · Married on 08/07/2016

The girls did a magnificent job. They were very professional and tried their best on making sure everyone was pleased. I had a total of 10 adults and 2 girls for a wedding and they managed to do everything efficiently on time. The updos and makeup were phenomenal I will highly recommend tJamie Lyn Cintro to anyone​ because they were AWSOME. Compared to other people around the are their prices were low and their job was amazing. You can't always get a good price with a good service but in this case, these girls will make it happen.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2016

Used JLC for hair and they were great. They were on time and finished in good time. We ended up with an extra person needing hair done and they managed to make it work without issue. A couple girls asked for some last minute touch ups too which were accommodated just fine! I loved my hair and didn't want to take it down at the end of the night!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jenna · Married on 07/23/2016

Great experience ... thanks to all the staff

Sent on 11/16/2016

Gabriela · Married on 07/10/2016

Jamie and Mika did my hair and make up for my beach wedding on 7/10/16 at the Marriott Marco Island as well as my bridal party. From the very first contact to the end, it was nothing but a pleasant and professional experience. On the day of my wedding they showed up early and ready to go! Jamie and Mika made my bridal party look and feel amazing. Jamie did both my hair and make up and made me feel like the bride that I've always dreamt of being! I had an image in my head of how I wanted to look, showed Jamie pictures and she carried out my vision perfectly! They even did my flower girls hair into a beautiful updo as she was throwing a tantrum in the seat... TALENT!! Thank you Jamie and Mika for making myself and my bridal party feel comfortable and look GORGEOUS!! - Gabriela

Sent on 07/23/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2016

Jamie was awesome to work with! I had planned a destination wedding and she responded very quickly with any questions that I had! Her pricing was excellent and the day of the wedding I was amazed at how quickly she made all my girls look beautiful! She did a great job on their hair and her make up was just as great!! All the girls were very pleased as well! Jamie was a great addition to a very special day! I would highly recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Allison · Married on 06/04/2016

We just had a wedding this past weekend where Jamie Lyn and Christina did the hair/makeup for all the brides, bridesmaids, and mothers. They were absolutely fantastic to work with, made the entire process extremely easy from beginning to end. I would highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon - everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup...and they made our day that much more special!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ashlee · Married on 06/04/2016

I had never had professional make-up done before having my trial with Jaime Lyn Cintron. Dimara was absolutely wonderful and talked me through the entire process. I was so glad she pushed me out of my comfort zone of traditional make-up and wanted me to try airbrush makeup- what a difference! I loved it. My hair and makeup for my wedding was perfect and I am so happy I chose JLC Salon!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Alexandra & Scott

Scott & Alexandra · Married on 05/29/2016

Nikki and Mika did my makeup and hair and I honestly could not be happier or more thankful. They are fun, courteous, professional, and absolutely terrific at what they do!
    They are great conversationalists, super easy going, and so much fun to be around. These women are the epitome of phenomenal wedding-prep.
    I am so lucky to have found Jamie Lyn Cintron and even luckier to have had Mika and Nikki tend to us on our special day.
    You are two spectacular women, and I am truly grateful to have met you both.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Megan · Married on 05/26/2016

I booked Nikki for makeup on our wedding day in May. I went in for a consultation and my makeup was FLAWALESS. I am a daily makeup wearer and was a little nervous about someone else doing my makeup, but I was so impressed with how amazing Nikki made me look! The day of the wedding, she came to our location of choice and did seven girls. She was on time, so sweet and friendly, she even amused the flower girl with a little makeup for her too. She truly is an artist and has a heart of gold. I am so very happy to have come across Jamie Cintron Salon! I would highly recommend. I booked an entire wedding from Canada, and dealing with everyone at the salon was so amazing. They are all so friendly and accommodating. I am so grateful! There really is no reason to book anywhere else once you find the best!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Alexis · Married on 05/14/2016

Hands down amazing!! You never know what you are going to get when planning a wedding from another state. I found their prices reasonable and I had them come to location at Casa Ybel resort. My girls and I are pretty laid back group and usually minimal makeup wearers. The girls were very accommodating and talented. I didn't do a trial run and did not have any idea of how I wanted my hair on my wedding day besides up. Nailed it I could not have asked for anything better than what was created. I would highly recommend services from Jamie Lyn Cintron and her girls to anyone having a destination wedding in Florida. They know what they are doing and listen to what you have to say. Thanks again I felt flawless on my wedding as did my bridesmaids.

Sent on 05/21/2016

Sharon · Married on 05/14/2016

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon came recommended to me by our photographer. I was an out of state bride-to-be without time to do a makeup test, so I had to put a lot of faith in them and I was not disappointed. My makeup artist and I had a discussion about the look I wanted and she enabled me to preview along the way. I trusted her judgment and recommendations and in the end result was even better than I imagined. A true top notch professional!!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Everybody absolutely loved Jamie! She's efficient and awesome at what she does! The hair and makeup on my girls was gorgeous and done with tons of care...I'd recommend her to anybody looking for the elite professions in beauty!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Kaytlin · Married on 05/06/2016

I was BEYOND ecstatic with how my hair turned out. I came in with an idea of what I wanted and the gals at the salon really pulled everything together. We had a last minute request to have another stylist in the salon to help make sure we were out on time and it worked out PERFECTLY and thankfully one of the other stylists were more than happy to help. I absolutely loved it and wouldn't recommend anyone else. Thank you so much! My hair and makeup was perfection.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Kristina was a pleasure to have in company the day of my wedding! Each of my bridesmaids chose different hairstyles, and they all turned out beautiful. I even completely changed my mind on a hairstyle from the trial to the wedding day, yet she made sure it was perfect and that I was happy with the outcome. The entire team at the salon was friendly and accommodating during the planning process. I would absolutely recommend this salon to all future south Florida brides!

Sent on 08/01/2016

I was planning my wedding from KY and looked at many different hair/makeup stylists. Jamie Lynn Cintron was reasonably priced and they had great reviews from previous clients. Christina did my hair and makeup and I was so happy with the results! You never really know what you'll get when planning from a different state, but Jamie Lynn Cintron Salon was amazing! They were able to accommodate a couple last minute additions for hair and makeup as well (when they saw how great a job they did on the other ladies, they wanted to get their hair/makeup done too). I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon exceeded all my expectations! My bridal party got their hair and makeup done by their stylist and I could not be more pleased with the end result; my bridesmaids & mother looked absolutely flawless. The stylist were very prompt and completed 8 girls' hair/makeup within 4.5 hours- very impressive! I would highly recommend this salon for your special events!

Sent on 04/28/2016