Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 3
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 4
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5

JOANNE · Married on 05/25/2017

Our group of 7 women arrived at 10 am and began the "Fun" process of hair and make-up for a family wedding.
    The stylist's did a fabulous job on everyone's hair and make-up. It was a wonderful experience and a great way to begin the day to celebrate my son's wedding.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Madison · Married on 05/06/2017

Kristina did my bridesmaids and my hair for my wedding day! I was very impressed with her at my trial where she really brought my vision to reality and she did not dissapoint for my wedding I felt absolutely beautiful! All of my bridesmaids hair was great and my mother and MIL really enjoyed their hair looks as well! She is very talented and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2017

Jamie was a fantastic stylist! I was able to set up a consult on pretty short notice, her salon was easy to find and provided a beautiful atmosphere. I brought in ideas and she was able to assess my hair type, communicate with me honestly what she knew would and would not work (I have very fine hair) and create a beautiful style! Then, on the day of my wedding she was able to travel out to my wedding site and provide the same great service. My mom never lets anyone style her hair, not even the stylist that she has been going to for over 20 years in our hometown. I convinced her to let Jamie try to style her hair and she loved it! All of my bridesmaids looked beautiful as well and we all received complements on our hair all throughout the night!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2017

Jamie salon was absolutely fantastic!! She created a hair style perfectly to what I had in mind and the my makeup was beautiful!! I would recommend her for every wedding and have already given out her name to a few of my friends.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Danielle · Married on 04/08/2017

Kristina worked her magic on my bridal hair and make-up last weekend. From our trial run to the wedding day, Kristina was professional, fun, and so helpful. She transformed my mother-n-law, step daughter, mom, and myself in one afternoon. As someone who rarely wears make-up, I trusted Kristina to work her magic and that she did. I can't wait to get back our wedding photos to share her work. I would highly recommend JLC Salon for any wedding beautification needs.

Sent on 04/17/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 04/01/2017

BEST. WEDDING. HAIR STYLIST/MAKEUP ARTIST. EVER. Hands down. Jamie Lyn Cintron is absolutely PHENOMENAL! I have never received so many compliments on my hair and makeup in my LIFE. Personable, professional, and an absolute JOY to work with. Thank you, Jamie, for making me and my bridal party feel/look FABULOUS!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Juli · Married on 03/10/2017

I highly recommend Damari, I couldn't believe what an amazing job she did on my hair & makeup. Ty so much 4 making me look so stunning 4 my big day

Sent on 03/21/2017

rob · Married on 02/11/2017

Personable, responsive. Mother of the groom was not feeling well and they did all the could to make accommodations for her difficulties. The stylists were A + in their professionalism. Asked all members of the wedding party if they liked the way their hair was styled and immediately fixed their hair to what they envisioned I asked for a small change in the styling then once completed she asked me several times if I was happy with the look..
    Make up looked natural and she adapted to each woman's personal sense of style.
    As Mother of the bride, I would happily rebook them. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • User6161951 · 2+ years ago

I contacted the salon based on reviews I read on WeddingWire and The Knot and I am so glad I did. We had more than enough time to get hair and makeup done on 7 women before the photographer even arrived. The makeup showed up well in photos and I swear my hair didn't budge all night even though it was quite windy that day. Nikkie did the makeup on everyone in the bridal party except for me and all the girls LOVED how they looked. Demari did my hair and makeup and it was lovely.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kaylynne · Married on 12/30/2016

Everything was perfect! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and had a wonderful time being pampered! The salon was beautiful and the staff were great! I would recommend them to ANYONE. Kristina made me feel absolutely gorgeous on my special day and made sure I was completely happy with the look. She was willing to change anything I didn't like. I wish I lived in Florida so I could get my hair done here regularly! Thanks ladies for making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 01/27/2017

Jeffrey · Married on 12/30/2016

This Vendor was FABULOUS!!!! She was incredible. Very adaptive and intuitive, and accommodating.. We had 'nothing but compliments' from both our Bridal Party, parents and friends. LOVED HER WORK.... would recommend to anyone..

Sent on 01/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 12/17/2016

Jamie Lyn Cintron is fantastic! Damari did an incredible job with my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and Mika was so sweet and did a great job coordinating the session at my home. I was having a hard time describing exactly what I wanted because I had never had my makeup professionally done, but Damari really listened to me, guided me, and worked with me throughout the whole session until I ended up with my exact vision. I can't thank you all enough for being a part of such a special day in my life!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Tabia · Married on 12/03/2016

Jamie was fun to talk to and perfectly re-created the makeup look or my dreams! Everyone was impressed!

Sent on 02/04/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/26/2016

We had a destination wedding, and as someone who has had the same person styling my hair for 10 years, I was extremely apprehensive having to choose someone different for one of the biggest days of my life. I had nothing to be worried about with Jamie Lyn Cintron! Mika, Nikki and team were amazing! I can't say enough great things about them. All brides are beautiful, but I felt like a princess (my son even said so)! The girls at JLC were so warm and accommodating. We even added 4 extra hair and makeups 4 days before the big day and they were able to accommodate us no problem. They took their time with everyone, making sure everyone was happy and felt their best - and we did! I would definitely recommend JLC and would gladly hire them again!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2016

I can't recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron's Salon and Spa enough for your wedding needs. I had a destination wedding and tried to setup onsite service with another vendor who NEVER came through/booked my event even after contacting them 7 times! They left me high and dry without anyone to do my hair and makeup and I was panicking mainly because I was within days of getting married and had no clue who to contact next with a last minute request. After searching for recommended places, we found this salon and called them THE DAY BEFORE OUR WEDDING to see if they can save me from my nightmare. Without hesitation, they rearranged some appointments on their schedule to accommodate my needs and MADE IT WORK FOR ME! They went above and beyond to not only save my wedding day but our stylist gave us the most amazing hair and makeup looks. I (and my guests who also received services) felt like the most beautiful girls in the world that day and it was far more than I could've asked for. My husband and guests said they've never seen me look more stunning & beautiful. I can't thank them enough for saving me and making me look and feel like a supermodel! My wedding was perfect in so many ways and I wouldn't be able to say that without their services!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Elyannie · Married on 11/11/2016

I'm so glad that I decided to go to Jamie Lyn for my wedding day makeup and hair. I usually am not a fan on heavy makeup and they really made me feel glamorous while still looking not too overdone. The airbrushing is worth it! I'd do it all over again if I could!

Sent on 12/11/2016
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2016

Word cannot express how amazing Jamie and here team were. I had 9 girls getting hair and make up done and everyone came out looking like a star! I got so many compliments on how flawless my makeup looked and I still felt like me. Jamie was so easy to work with. I would recommend her over and over again!

Caroline · Married on 11/04/2016

I loved that fact that they would come to us rather than having to go to the salon. It made things so much more enjoyable. They were also one of the few salons that did not charge to come to you (there was a minimum in services but that's all). Kristena and Mika were awesome. All of the girls were so happy with their looks. I loved the way Kristena did my hair and makeup. I wanted a really natural look and she was on point. I looked like me! Everything lasted throughout the evening!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Cathy · Married on 11/04/2016

Jamie and her team were absolutely incredible! Our hair and make up was everything I imagined. We were a group of eight getting hair and make up completed at my mother's house and Jamie and Demari could have not have been more accommodating. They were punctual, quick and so much fun to be around. Booking Jamie and her team was easily one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Mika and Damari did a fantastic job for my wedding!! I am particular about my hair and makeup, and Damari was very patient and did a fabulous job. Mika booked all of the appointments, and is very easy to work with. If you are doing a destination wedding and looking for a reliable salon, I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron!

Emilianne · Married on 10/14/2016

Christina did a flawless job with my hair and make up! I do not wear make up on a daily basis and was concerned with the drastic look of spray make up but she made me feel like a princess! She was so fun and listened and modified to make me a very happy bride!!! Highly recommend!

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2016

Great service!!! Loved Kristina, she was amazing. All of my bridesmaids were very happy. The only thing I would recommend is too set day of appointments allowing an extra hour to avoid running behind.

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/09/2016

I absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup for my wedding day! The ladies did an AMAZING job on all of the girls. We got compliments all night on how beautiful the girls looked. I know that hair and makeup can be stressful for a bride but it's also stressful for the stylist and Mika always made sure I liked what she was doing and she executed perfectly the look I was going for. but not only was I super thrilled about my hair and makeup, my bridesmaids were as well. They were all super happy with how they looked. Being a bride is stressful but honestly booking JLC relieved part of that stress. I knew on my wedding day sitting in Mika's chair that I didn't have to worry about what I was going to look like because she was going to do a fabulous job, and she did!! I highly recommend these ladies! Thank you, JLC!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Michele · Married on 10/04/2016

Being a destination bride from New York, I had to choose someone blindly. I am so glad to have chosen Jamie Lyn Cintron. I saw so many great reviews on different websites, I was sure she would be the right choice, and she was.
    I was on a very tight traveling schedule. Jamie met me on a Sunday at her beautiful salon, which was really cool, as it was not a regular business day. And, of course, being from New York, and coming straight from airport with very little sleep, I got lost and she had to wait for me, but still she greeted me with a smile and a glass of champagne!!
    I did not have a large bridal party. It was just me, the bride, and one friend and she traveled down to the Marco Island Marriott to help me look my best on my wedding day. She was prompt and super fast doing both my makeup and my best friend, who had REALLY thick, long hair, which was helpful as my wedding ceremony time was pushed up due to Hurricane Matthew and I was suddenly out of time! LOL.
    She did the airbrush makeup and I have to say, it looked perfect all night. All I had to do was reapply lipstick, which is always the case.
    If we were closer geographically, I would be one of her regulars! Thanks, Jamie!! Now if only I could do my makeup the way you did it for me!! ~~Michele~~

Sent on 11/17/2016

Aprille · Married on 10/01/2016

I was planning a destination wedding from Chicago and I wasn't able to experience the trials that other brides get. From the reviews I got from WeddingWire, I put my trust in JLC Salon and we weren't let down! Myself and 2 bridesmaids got our makeup done at the salon the morning of the wedding. We all absolutely loved our finished looked! I got airbrush and it lasted ALL NIGHT! I got so many compliments on our makeup. Thank you!

Sent on 10/05/2016