Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 4
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5

Sydney May · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Experience

My girls and I loved JLC and Damary. She made us look perfect for my big day!

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Kari

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing stylists! Highly recommend

Damari did both my trial and my wedding day look and I looked BETTER than I ever envisioned! Both she and Gabi made my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother and mother in law look gorgeous and were very accommodating when I had to add an extra makeup service. Damari also helped to calm my nerves when I was sitting in her chair on the day of my wedding. Very reasonably priced and they were able to come to my venue to do our hair/makeup instead of going to the salon! Could not have had a better stylist!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Cassandra · Married on 04/06/2019

Made my wedding day perfect!

I highly recommend them! My trial and wedding day ran smoothly and my look was exactly what I wanted! I was very satisfied, as was my bridal party. They are so professional and came right on time.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Cassie!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your party!! Congratulations and best wishes to you :)

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Fabulous Experience

It was a fabulous experience from beginning to end. Began with the trial to the wedding day. Damari did a sensational job and met our needs I couldn’t of been happier.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 11
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 12
    Sent on 04/09/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stephanie!! It was great working with you and your group! Best wishes on your marriage :)

Jacqui Wolpoff · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!!

Damari did such a fantastic job on my wedding hair and makeup! My bridesmaids' hair and makeup was beautiful as well! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jacqui!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls! Best wishes on your marriage :)

Mindy · Married on 02/21/2019

Worth every single penny! Gorgeous!

Amazing! She was punctual, professional, patient, and fun to talk to! She works FAST but she’s extremely talented! Would definitely recommend. I wanted my thin, lifeless hair to be big and beautiful. I showed her a photo from Pinterest that I liked and she hit it out of the park! I felt like a million bucks! My bridesmaids all looks gorgeous! We got married Feb.21st on the beach and our hair held up all night. Great job! Thank you!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 13
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 14
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 15
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 16
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 17
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 18
    Sent on 04/10/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Mindy!! We enjoyed working with you and your girls! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)

Michelle Sullivan · Married on 02/11/2019

Wedding Make-Up

The team was fabulous and did an incredible job for our wedding (bridal make up, six bridesmaids, mother and future mother-in-law). I would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the review, Michelle! We enjoyed working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding :)

Lauren · Married on 01/26/2019

Great experience!

Great services!! Very easy to coordinate and Mollie (salon manager) was very easy to work with! I hired two stylists for my wedding and they were on time, friendly, amazing, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! We loved working with you and your girls :) Best wishes to you on married life!

Shell · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful Experience

JLC was so attentive and flexible the day of my wedding! They were able to accommodate a last minute hair addition without any issues.
    Thank you JLC!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Shell! You and your gals were such a delight to work with:) Best wishes to you and your new hubby:)

xoxo
    Jamie

Tracey · Married on 11/18/2018

Very happy

I got married on a Sunday on Sanibel Island and it was difficult to find salons that were open to do our hair and makeup. I was very excited to find out that Jamie Lyn Citron was! Our stylist was great! She had to do makeup and hair for 4 people and worked like a champ. We ran a bit late, but it was well worth it! Everyone loved my makeup and hair! I am not typically a makeup wearer so she really understood that and kept me looking like me...just an extra special me!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tracey!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your group :) Congratulations!!
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Hair!

Damari did an amazing job on my wedding parties hair! Not only did her hair styles last the whole night, but her curls are to die for! She was very sweet and willing to change any style to what you wanted! She knew what she was taking about and offered her knowledge when needed! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Britt!! It was a pleasure to work you and your wedding party :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jeri · Married on 11/17/2018

Beach wedding

The process of working with these ladies was great. They responded quickly to all of my questions and on the big day they made us feel and look beautiful.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Jeri!! We loved working with you as well :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/16/2018

Real Life Princess

Jamie Lyn Cintron was great to work with leading up to the big day! My hair and makeup stylist Krystal was truly incredible! She listened to what I wanted and transformed me into a real life princess and that's exactly what I wanted to be on my wedding day! I couldn't be more grateful!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic artist!

We loved Jamie! We brought her in to do hair and makeup for me and a couple of my bridesmaids for my wedding in Sanibel. She is fantastic, easy going and totally nailed the look I was going for! I was a little hesitant to hire out for hair/makeup but SO GLAD I did and went with Jamie--she really helped set the tone and made my day a lot less stressful!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 19
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 20
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 21
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Eliza!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls! Congratulations on your wedding :)
  • Heidi

Heidi Johnson · Married on 10/28/2018

I felt gorgeous!

Jamie Cintron’s salon did the hair and makeup on me and my bridesmaids for my wedding at the Heitman House 10/28. They listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions based on the theme, colors and bridesmaids dresses. The planning process couldn’t have been easier, Mollie is the salon manager and handled all my questions and concerns promptly and professionally. The girls that showed up to do the hair and makeup were right on time, worked efficiently while also taking the time to make sure we loved how we looked. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend going through them for your next event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heidi!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

The Jamie Lyn Cintron team is fantastic! Throughout this last year planning my wedding they followed up often and made sure I did the hair and make up trial and made sure everything went smooth! Myself and my bridesmaid looked perfect! Can’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jennifer Kircikyan · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful experience

Damari was amazing! The three of us felt so beautiful! I am the type that really has no idea what looks good on me. I kind of gave her free reign and she did amazing, I never would have picked that hair style because I don’t have the vision. I’m glad she does, I was so happy! On the contrary to my lack of style, one of my bridesmaids is very particular with her hair and makeup. She was so happy with the results and her husband actually kept making comments to us about how amazing we looked. Anyway, she worked tirelessly on all three of us and was wonderful company as well!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Jennifer!! It was great working with you and your girls!! I'm so glad to hear that you loved it :)

Tuyaa · Married on 09/01/2018

Samar’s was great! My wedding pictures look amazing! They are all very kind, professional, and fast responding. She did my mom’s makeup too! If you want to bring your own makeup, they can do that too. Very flexible! She even drove me to the reception place after second makeup is done! Love it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Tuyaa!! So glad that you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you so much for my beautiful hair and make up services. I couldnt have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Victoria!! It was great to work with you and your party :)

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Damari was the perfect person to do hair and makeup for all the girls! I did a trial (which went really well) but ended up changing my mind about my hairstyle after buying my dress. Damari was incredible at taking my inspiration photos and ideas and bringing my vision to life! The same was true for all the other girls- everyone looked and felt beautiful! And my hair and airbrush makeup lasted all day and night (even through the happy tears)! Don’t hesitate booking with her!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing! Myself (bride), my two bridesmaids, and my mom all got our hair done in up-do's for my wedding -- they were quick and it looks amazing!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Lacey · Married on 05/20/2018

We absolutely loved our hair and make up! Our artist was so nice and did such an amazing job! She came to our room at the venue which made everything so much easier. Was SO happy with our experience.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lacey! It was a pleasure to work with you and your party :)

Renee · Married on 05/12/2018

Team was very good and listened to each individual

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you!! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Mollie
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

The day I got married was very windy and I had a half updo half down. After my ceremony we went to the beach for wedding photos. After being blown all around I expected my hair to be a disaster when I got back because the wind was so powerful. However, it held perfectly! All I needed was a few sprays of hair spray and I was ready for my reception. The fact my hair held made Jamie worth every penny! Also, loved how glamorous my make up was that day. I would recommend Jamie for any bride who wants to look put together and glamorous on her wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea!! It was great working with you also :)

Anna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an amazing experience! I highly recommend this salon! I was a destination bride and they met all of my needs! I felt and looked beautiful

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 22
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 23
    Sent on 06/06/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your party on your special day :)