Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Bethany
    Bethany Getting married on 10/28/2023

Great experience!

Jamie is fabulous at what she does!! I do not enjoy getting my hair or makeup done but this was a breeze. For the trial everything was done in an hour! I was shocked by how simple the process was! I simply showed her a photo of what I wanted and she gave me exactly that but it actually looked better! She does amazing work and I am honored she was able to be there on my special day.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Bethany!! It was a pleasure working with you :) Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage!
  • Latoya
    Latoya L. Married on 06/25/2022

Wedding day hair and make up for my big day

I heard some very nice things about it and I would really like to work with them on my special day if they don't mind me asking because I have been looking around for a hair and makeup artist
    Alison T. Married on 02/09/2022

Beach Elopement Hair and Make Up

My fiancé and I had a larger scale wedding planned that ended up turning into a small elopement (thanks COVID). I reached out to JLC last minute to book hair appointments for myself, MOH and the two moms. She got us all in and everyone's hair turned out amazing - they nailed what we all asked for - natural beach hairstyles - both up-do's and in a low pony for myself. My MOH and myself got airbrush make up as well and it turned out BEAUTIFUL. We felt amazing, it was a low pressure environment and we truly enjoyed the whole day. Cannot thank Jamie and her team enough for fitting us in and then making us beautiful :) Would recommend over and over - THANK YOU!!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! We truly enjoyed working with you and your girls:) Best wishes to you and your new hubby! XO
    Lisa Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing Hair Salon!

I cannot thank Damari enough for helping to make my daughter’s wedding the best day of her life. She is not one to wear makeup and Damari listened and created a beautiful princess. Hair and makeup can make or break a wedding and we ALL rocked it! Our wedding party ranged in ages from 21- 69. This is the salon to have for your wedding. You will not be disappointed!
  • Rachel
    Rachel S. Married on 11/21/2021

Five stars for Jamie!

Jamie was so cooperative as plans continued to change due to COVID-19. Our hair looked amazing and stayed put all night! Jamie was quick, efficient, and fun to spend all morning with! I highly recommend her business!
  • Alessandra
    Alessandra N. Married on 05/22/2021

Hair Review!

Juliet and Abby were hired to do my whole bridal parties hair. I had a large bridal party of 8 girls, 3 moms, and 1 flower girl getting their hair done. Juliet did my hair. We did a trial 4 weeks before the wedding. I showed her a couple inspiration photos, but told her to do whatever she thought was best. She exceeded my expectations and any photo I could have showed her. Juliet made me feel like a true princess. Abby was amazing as well. My 4 year old sister was my flower girl, and she cannot stop talking about how much she liked getting her hair done. Jamie responded to every question and concern. The whole team is absolutely amazing!
  • Kristine
    Kristine B. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely stunning ! Thank you

Jamie and her crew were fantastic from start to finish. I had an amazing trial run with Damari, she is so talented! The day of the wedding her and an assistant styled myself, 5 bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in law, personal attendant, and one flower girl. Everyone looked incredible and the timing was perfect. Everyone kept saying I looked like a movie star, and I truly felt that way... they listened to our vision and what we wanted and used their superb talent to execute. Do not hesitate to book with these wonderful ladies! Thank you so much :)

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kristine! You and your gals were such a pleasure. Best wishes to you and yours:)
  • Lisa
    Lisa Y. Married on 04/03/2021

Perfect experience

I had such a great experience with Jamie! We ended up postponing our wedding and she was super accommodating with the last minute adjustments. When the wedding day finally came, she showed up right on time and really went out of her way to make sure we were all happy. I highly recommend her to any bride in the Bonita Springs area!
  • Dayami
    Dayami Married on 11/14/2020

Professionalism and knowledge

Very professional and very satisfied with the job ,so glad and happy of my choice to choose them to be part of the big day ! Damarys did an amazing job with my bridal party outstanding job , she was above and beyond !! Excellent company,,!!!!
    Jenny Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing service

Very professional, friendly and amazing artists at their work! My makeup was flawless and my hair never looked so good as it did for my wedding! Thank you JLC Spa for making me look like a princess on my wedding day!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It was an absolute pleasure working with you:)) Best wishes in your new marriage!
    Sandy R. Married on 09/26/2020

Bridal Beauties

Wowza, Jamie turned my daughter's bridal party into beautiful picture-perfect princesses (and me, too!) Jamie did our hair and make-up on-site. She and her "glam squad" are truly Southwest Florida's finest choice for bridal hair and makeup!
    Cassidy Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jamie was amazing! My mom & I have worked with her for years & were so excited to use her to do our and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She traveled for us and we provided her with a hotel. I was a little nervous bc I never wear makeup so I was scared it would be too heavy and I wouldn’t look like myself. But I opted for the airbrush makeup and told Jamie what I wanted and she listened 100%%. I was soooooo impressed and happy and my bridesmaids and mom also looked GORGEOUS. Would recommend in a heart beat.
    Jessica C. Married on 06/20/2020

We looked beautiful!

I am very happy with the team at JLC for my wedding day. They were so talented at making my makeup look beautiful yet natural, as I wanted less than more. I was also happy with my “old Hollywood” hairstyle. Everyone looked great, thank you so much for making our day so special!!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! You were a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you and your husband! You two look fabulous together:)
    Holly F. Married on 06/10/2020

Very Pleased!

We had a great experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa for our wedding. Excellent to work with, great responsiveness, very professional and I loved how our hair and make up held up in the Florida humidity. They were very flexible (I ended up adding an extra person the day before) and they came to us at our resort.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review, Holly! We enjoyed working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations again on your wedding :)
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 03/14/2020

Everyone looked amazing!

All of the girls' hair came out just perfect! No one had any complaints. It was recommended that we stay inside for as long as possible until we needed to go out for the ceremony in order to keep the humidity from messing with our styles which was much appreciated because we hadn't even thought of that! Our stylist was quick, efficient and very friendly!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls... You were a beautiful bride:)
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 03/14/2020

Hire them!

I’m so sorry I do not remember the name of the girl who did our hair/makeup (Blonde hair, accent) but she was beyond words. I am so so picky and particular with both my hair and makeup, and she exceeded expectations more than I could have ever hoped for. I absolutely LOVED both my hair and makeup. I couldn’t have possibly asked for a better experience

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Megan! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
    Leslie Married on 03/07/2020

Great hair, makeup, and experience!

Working with Jamie Lyn Cintron's team was so easy, and my hair and makeup turned out great. When I initially reached out online, Adrienne was prompt to respond to all my messages, so the planning process was quick. She got all my questions answered and was very friendly too! Kristina did my hair and makeup, and during the trial session she asked questions to make sure everything was as I wanted, and she always accommodated the changes I requested -- though I will also say she intuited well so the changes were few! She was so sweet and helpful, making sure we timed my wedding day appointment so I could get to the venue on time, and giving good upkeep tips. My ceremony included some tears and our photo session was very windy, but my hair and makeup held up well! Highly recommend!

Hi Leslie!
    Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure to work with you on your big day:) Congratulations and best wishes to you and yours!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca A. Married on 02/22/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salan and Spa

The ladies at this spa were utterly professionally and a joy to work with on my wedding day. Even the days leading up to it, they were amazing. I kept adding more ladies for hair and makeup and astonishingly they accommodated every need I had. They made every woman feel as though it was her wedding day and that’s exactly what I desired. They delivered.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca:) You all were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for having us be a part of your big day:)
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie F. Married on 02/22/2020

So glad we hired JLC!

Jamie and her team were awesome to work with! We had an early ceremony and 11 girls that needed both hair and makeup done and they made our timeline work and even finished ahead of schedule! Not only that, but they made sure each girl was happy with their hair and makeup and were willing to make any adjustments to fit each girls personal style. Everyone looked beautiful and was so happy with the results! Thanks so much Jamie and Team!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie! You and you girls were wonderful to work with! Best wishes to you and Josh!
    Amanda Married on 02/08/2020

Great Services!

JLC was extremely responsive and helpful in coordinating schedules for makeup services on my wedding day. Samantha was a true dream! She was on time, attentive to each of the bridesmaid's requests, and even made time to do makeup for my mom. Our makeup all turned out fabulous and stayed on perfectly the whole day. I couldn't imagine my big day without Samantha's wonderful services! Her bubbly, easy going personality cannot be matched.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was wonderful being a part of your big day:) You all looked fabulous!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing Experience!

We had a great experience! They did my bridal hair and makeup as well as my moms, sisters, and grandmas. It was like being at a spa! We were so well taken care of and I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Chrissy! It was a pleasure working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Natalie
    Natalie F. Married on 01/12/2020

Kristina is wonderful!

Kristina was wonderful. She made the experience so great and she was so sweet to talk to. She knew exactly what I wanted when I showed her photo examples and she did everything perfectly. I highly recommend!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Natalie! It was a pleasure working with you for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Amy
    Amy M. Married on 12/01/2019

Fantastic, professional & talented

Kristina was wonderful! She is so talented and easy to communicate with - I appreciated that she asked for feedback as she worked her magic. We tweaked a couple things from the trial appointment and I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Amy! It was a pleasure working with you for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful work!!

Myself and my bridesmaids were very satisfied with JLC! Our makeup and hair looked fantastic and she was excellent at helping us make sure the look we were going for was just right!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you and your party on your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)