Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Lauri Gundrum · Getting married on 07/20/2019

Hair and makeup was done perfectly

She was early ready to go, did all of our hair and makeup exactly as we asked and showed pictures of.. Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 13
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 14
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 15

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review Lauri! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)

Elizabeth Polejewski · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding hair styling

Such a good professional job! Worked quickly with wonderful work !

Sent on 06/26/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing experience!

Jamie Lyn Citron was fantastic! They were incredibly flexible, did an amazing job with my wedding hair and make up, and most importantly made me and my bridal party feel comfortable and at ease.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :) Congratulations again on your wedding!!

Patricia Boehle · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding day hair and make up

Everything was wonderful! Both hair and makeup was perfect! I’d highly recommend them! My wedding day makeup stayed on all night and my hair stayed in place even on my beach ceremony!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Morgan · Married on 05/31/2019

Hair and makeup for myself and 4 bridesmaids

I would highly recommend them, they were great

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Morgan! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls! Congratulations on your marriage :)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding makeup

My experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon was wonderful! Everyone I spoke with were very professional and timely. I have Kristina do my makeup and hair along with my matron of honors on my wedding day. We both were very pleased with how it turned out! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 16
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 17

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ashley!! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Jamie is fabulous at what she does!! I do not enjoy getting my hair or makeup done but this was a breeze. For the trial everything was done in an hour! I was shocked by how simple the process was! I simply showed her a photo of what I wanted and she gave me exactly that but it actually looked better! She does amazing work and I am honored she was able to be there on my special day.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Bethany!! It was a pleasure working with you :) Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage!

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing - 5 stars

This was an amazing salon to work with. Gabi came and did the makeup of myself and my 8 bridesmaids and everyone was beautiful and happy with their makeup. I personally have had some not great experiences with makeup and Gabi just did a beyond amazing job. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 18

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)

Sydney May · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Experience

My girls and I loved JLC and Damary. She made us look perfect for my big day!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kari · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing stylists! Highly recommend

Damari did both my trial and my wedding day look and I looked BETTER than I ever envisioned! Both she and Gabi made my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother and mother in law look gorgeous and were very accommodating when I had to add an extra makeup service. Damari also helped to calm my nerves when I was sitting in her chair on the day of my wedding. Very reasonably priced and they were able to come to my venue to do our hair/makeup instead of going to the salon! Could not have had a better stylist!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Stephanie · Married on 03/30/2019

Fabulous Experience

It was a fabulous experience from beginning to end. Began with the trial to the wedding day. Damari did a sensational job and met our needs I couldn’t of been happier.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 23
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 24
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 25

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Stephanie!! It was great working with you and your group! Best wishes on your marriage :)

Jacqui Wolpoff · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience!!

Damari did such a fantastic job on my wedding hair and makeup! My bridesmaids' hair and makeup was beautiful as well! Would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Jacqui!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls! Best wishes on your marriage :)

Mindy · Married on 02/21/2019

Worth every single penny! Gorgeous!

Amazing! She was punctual, professional, patient, and fun to talk to! She works FAST but she’s extremely talented! Would definitely recommend. I wanted my thin, lifeless hair to be big and beautiful. I showed her a photo from Pinterest that I liked and she hit it out of the park! I felt like a million bucks! My bridesmaids all looks gorgeous! We got married Feb.21st on the beach and our hair held up all night. Great job! Thank you!

Sent on 04/10/2019
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 26
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 27
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 28
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 29
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 30
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 31

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Mindy!! We enjoyed working with you and your girls! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)

Lauren · Married on 01/26/2019

Great experience!

Great services!! Very easy to coordinate and Mollie (salon manager) was very easy to work with! I hired two stylists for my wedding and they were on time, friendly, amazing, and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren!! We loved working with you and your girls :) Best wishes to you on married life!

Shell · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful Experience

JLC was so attentive and flexible the day of my wedding! They were able to accommodate a last minute hair addition without any issues.
    Thank you JLC!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Shell! You and your gals were such a delight to work with:) Best wishes to you and your new hubby:)

xoxo
    Jamie

Tracey · Married on 11/18/2018

Very happy

I got married on a Sunday on Sanibel Island and it was difficult to find salons that were open to do our hair and makeup. I was very excited to find out that Jamie Lyn Citron was! Our stylist was great! She had to do makeup and hair for 4 people and worked like a champ. We ran a bit late, but it was well worth it! Everyone loved my makeup and hair! I am not typically a makeup wearer so she really understood that and kept me looking like me...just an extra special me!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tracey!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your group :) Congratulations!!
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Hair!

Damari did an amazing job on my wedding parties hair! Not only did her hair styles last the whole night, but her curls are to die for! She was very sweet and willing to change any style to what you wanted! She knew what she was taking about and offered her knowledge when needed! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Britt!! It was a pleasure to work you and your wedding party :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jeri · Married on 11/17/2018

Beach wedding

The process of working with these ladies was great. They responded quickly to all of my questions and on the big day they made us feel and look beautiful.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Jeri!! We loved working with you as well :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/16/2018

Real Life Princess

Jamie Lyn Cintron was great to work with leading up to the big day! My hair and makeup stylist Krystal was truly incredible! She listened to what I wanted and transformed me into a real life princess and that's exactly what I wanted to be on my wedding day! I couldn't be more grateful!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Eliza

Eliza · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic artist!

We loved Jamie! We brought her in to do hair and makeup for me and a couple of my bridesmaids for my wedding in Sanibel. She is fantastic, easy going and totally nailed the look I was going for! I was a little hesitant to hire out for hair/makeup but SO GLAD I did and went with Jamie--she really helped set the tone and made my day a lot less stressful!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 32
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 33
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 34

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Eliza!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls! Congratulations on your wedding :)
  • Heidi

Heidi Johnson · Married on 10/28/2018

I felt gorgeous!

Jamie Cintron’s salon did the hair and makeup on me and my bridesmaids for my wedding at the Heitman House 10/28. They listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions based on the theme, colors and bridesmaids dresses. The planning process couldn’t have been easier, Mollie is the salon manager and handled all my questions and concerns promptly and professionally. The girls that showed up to do the hair and makeup were right on time, worked efficiently while also taking the time to make sure we loved how we looked. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend going through them for your next event!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heidi!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Courtney · Married on 10/27/2018

Excellent!

The Jamie Lyn Cintron team is fantastic! Throughout this last year planning my wedding they followed up often and made sure I did the hair and make up trial and made sure everything went smooth! Myself and my bridesmaid looked perfect! Can’t recommend them enough!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Courtney!! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jennifer Kircikyan · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful experience

Damari was amazing! The three of us felt so beautiful! I am the type that really has no idea what looks good on me. I kind of gave her free reign and she did amazing, I never would have picked that hair style because I don’t have the vision. I’m glad she does, I was so happy! On the contrary to my lack of style, one of my bridesmaids is very particular with her hair and makeup. She was so happy with the results and her husband actually kept making comments to us about how amazing we looked. Anyway, she worked tirelessly on all three of us and was wonderful company as well!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Jennifer!! It was great working with you and your girls!! I'm so glad to hear that you loved it :)

Tuyaa · Married on 09/01/2018

Samar’s was great! My wedding pictures look amazing! They are all very kind, professional, and fast responding. She did my mom’s makeup too! If you want to bring your own makeup, they can do that too. Very flexible! She even drove me to the reception place after second makeup is done! Love it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Tuyaa!! So glad that you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you :)