Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 4
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 5

Holly Flynn · Getting married on 06/10/2020

Very Pleased!

We had a great experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa for our wedding. Excellent to work with, great responsiveness, very professional and I loved how our hair and make up held up in the Florida humidity. They were very flexible (I ended up adding an extra person the day before) and they came to us at our resort.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review, Holly! We enjoyed working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations again on your wedding :)
  • Amy

Amy McDowell · Married on 12/01/2019

Fantastic, professional & talented

Kristina was wonderful! She is so talented and easy to communicate with - I appreciated that she asked for feedback as she worked her magic. We tweaked a couple things from the trial appointment and I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7
    Sent on 12/02/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Amy! It was a pleasure working with you for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)

Taylor Waldorf · Married on 11/21/2019

They were Awesome!!

I had Lindsay for hair and makeup. She did me, my 2 sisters and mom. She did a phenomenal job! Was there on time, stayed on timeline and was a great personality to have with me on my big day! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Taylor! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding! :)

Melissa Sayre · Married on 11/11/2019

Wonderful experience for my wedding!

JLC Salon was amazing for my wedding. We live in CO but we were getting married on Sanibel Island and the process was so smooth. I was able to do a try run of hair and makeup months before when I was in town and the experience the day of was great. Our stylist were on time, we ran ahead of schedule and they were so gracious and kind to myself and my entire wedding party. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride thinking of using them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Melissa! It was a pleasure working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)

Rebecca Howard · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience

I couldn't of ask for a better experience! My hair and makeup are exactly what I asked for, she help me with what looked best for my skin and hair. I would highly recommend if you are getting married!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding :)

Madison · Married on 11/05/2019

Sanibel Island Destination Wedding

She made everything so smooth and easy for me. I drove 18 hours for my wedding so I didn't have time for a trial, but she made everything painless and perfect! The makeup and hair were flawless and lasted all night! Left my groom in tears!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Madison! It was a pleasure working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations again on your wedding :)

Angela Vimpeny · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing!!!!

I cannot thank you enough! You are amazing at what you do!!! You were prompt... had everything we could have ever needed..so friendly and fun..you felt like family. Communication was a breeze from the beginning...you stayed in touch..made everything so easy...replied quickly. We all looked stunningly beautiful for the entire day...no touch ups needed. (And it was a HOT day) Thank you..Thank you!!!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 8
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 9
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 10
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Angela! It was a pleasure working with you for the wedding and we're so happy you were pleased with your hair and makeup! :)

Ashley B · Married on 10/26/2019

Jamie is amazing!

Jamie and her girls are amazing! Jamie was very helpful to me in planning my perfect wedding hair and makeup, even doing two hair trials. Adrienne is quick to respond to any questions, and is extremely helpful. My hair and makeup lasted all night. I would recommend JLC salon for your wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you and your party on your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • · Married on 10/20/2019

Hair and make up

Amazing hair and make up even without a trial!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding :)

Leah Anderson · Married on 10/17/2019

Best Salon

I had an amazing experience with hair and makeup for my wedding and wedding party! The hair was just as I imagined it and the makeup was fabulous. Thanks for being apart of my special day!! Highly recommended

Sent on 10/18/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Leah! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day. Congratulations on your wedding :)
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Rebecca Burdick · Married on 10/12/2019

Outstanding job

The lady that did our hair from this salon was fantastic! She was so efficient, she showed up on time and she did exactly what everyone asked for. I got so many compliments on my hair and all the bridesmaids loved their hair and so did my mother in law. Highly recommend! Will definitely use them for any other special occasion I have.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lindsey! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding :)
  • Reba

Reba Turner · Married on 09/07/2019

Hair/Makeup Jamie Lynn Cintron

Our gal did everything to make us look absolutely stunning on our special day! Highly recommend. Best value I saw in the area.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Reba! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations! :)
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Lanouette · Married on 08/17/2019

Couldn’t have asked for better customer service

Amazing!!!! They’re on time and gave each girl exactly the look they were looking for!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Tiffany! It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your wedding :)
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/17/2019

I couldn't have asked for a better stylist to take care of my girls and I on our special day! I literally felt like the dream bride!!

My stylist not only did amazing hair and makeup, but was beyond professional, very sweet, and literally made every one of us feel like a princess. Thank you for helping make my dream come true :)

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 11
    Sent on 08/24/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Kayla! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding! :)

Lauri Gundrum · Married on 07/20/2019

Hair and makeup was done perfectly

She was early ready to go, did all of our hair and makeup exactly as we asked and showed pictures of.. Would highly recommend to anyone!!!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 12
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 18
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 19
    Sent on 06/01/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review Lauri! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)

Elizabeth Polejewski · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding hair styling

Such a good professional job! Worked quickly with wonderful work !

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Elizabeth! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your party. Congratulations and best wishes to you :)
  • Lilli-Anne

Lilli-Anne Honc · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

I could not be more happy with the service my bridesmaids and I received the day of my wedding. Jamie was on time and prepared to handle all of us, she was so patient and so kind and everyone look GORGEOUS! From initial consultation, to my hair and makeup trial, all the way to the wedding, I received amazing service and it all shows in my beautiful wedding photos!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 20
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 25
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 26
    Sent on 08/07/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lilli! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party. Congratulations again on your wedding :)

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2019

Amazing experience!

Jamie Lyn Citron was fantastic! They were incredibly flexible, did an amazing job with my wedding hair and make up, and most importantly made me and my bridal party feel comfortable and at ease.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :) Congratulations again on your wedding!!
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful braids for my wedding day!

Kristine did such an amazing job on my hair as well as all of my bridesmaids' hair! The braided updo for my hair was stunning. From the trial months before to the day of, Kristine was so friendly and calm. Any bride wanting beautiful hair should contact JLC (especially Kristine!).

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 27
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 28
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 29
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 30
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Patricia Boehle · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding day hair and make up

Everything was wonderful! Both hair and makeup was perfect! I’d highly recommend them! My wedding day makeup stayed on all night and my hair stayed in place even on my beach ceremony!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Morgan · Married on 05/31/2019

Hair and makeup for myself and 4 bridesmaids

I would highly recommend them, they were great

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Morgan! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls! Congratulations on your marriage :)
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding makeup

My experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon was wonderful! Everyone I spoke with were very professional and timely. I have Kristina do my makeup and hair along with my matron of honors on my wedding day. We both were very pleased with how it turned out! I would highly recommend them!

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 31
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 32
    Sent on 05/17/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Ashley!! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)
  • Bethany

Bethany · Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience!

Jamie is fabulous at what she does!! I do not enjoy getting my hair or makeup done but this was a breeze. For the trial everything was done in an hour! I was shocked by how simple the process was! I simply showed her a photo of what I wanted and she gave me exactly that but it actually looked better! She does amazing work and I am honored she was able to be there on my special day.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Bethany!! It was a pleasure working with you :) Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage!

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing - 5 stars

This was an amazing salon to work with. Gabi came and did the makeup of myself and my 8 bridesmaids and everyone was beautiful and happy with their makeup. I personally have had some not great experiences with makeup and Gabi just did a beyond amazing job. Highly highly recommend.

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 33
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you! Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage :)

Sydney May · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect Experience

My girls and I loved JLC and Damary. She made us look perfect for my big day!

Sent on 05/07/2019