Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Hair!

Damari did an amazing job on my wedding parties hair! Not only did her hair styles last the whole night, but her curls are to die for! She was very sweet and willing to change any style to what you wanted! She knew what she was taking about and offered her knowledge when needed! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Britt!! It was a pleasure to work you and your wedding party :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jeri · Married on 11/17/2018

Beach wedding

The process of working with these ladies was great. They responded quickly to all of my questions and on the big day they made us feel and look beautiful.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Jeri!! We loved working with you as well :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/16/2018

Real Life Princess

Jamie Lyn Cintron was great to work with leading up to the big day! My hair and makeup stylist Krystal was truly incredible! She listened to what I wanted and transformed me into a real life princess and that's exactly what I wanted to be on my wedding day! I couldn't be more grateful!

• Heidi

Heidi Johnson · Married on 10/28/2018

I felt gorgeous!

Jamie Cintron’s salon did the hair and makeup on me and my bridesmaids for my wedding at the Heitman House 10/28. They listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions based on the theme, colors and bridesmaids dresses. The planning process couldn’t have been easier, Mollie is the salon manager and handled all my questions and concerns promptly and professionally. The girls that showed up to do the hair and makeup were right on time, worked efficiently while also taking the time to make sure we loved how we looked. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend going through them for your next event!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heidi!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jennifer Kircikyan · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful experience

Damari was amazing! The three of us felt so beautiful! I am the type that really has no idea what looks good on me. I kind of gave her free reign and she did amazing, I never would have picked that hair style because I don’t have the vision. I’m glad she does, I was so happy! On the contrary to my lack of style, one of my bridesmaids is very particular with her hair and makeup. She was so happy with the results and her husband actually kept making comments to us about how amazing we looked. Anyway, she worked tirelessly on all three of us and was wonderful company as well!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Jennifer!! It was great working with you and your girls!! I'm so glad to hear that you loved it :)

Tuyaa · Married on 09/01/2018

Samar’s was great! My wedding pictures look amazing! They are all very kind, professional, and fast responding. She did my mom’s makeup too! If you want to bring your own makeup, they can do that too. Very flexible! She even drove me to the reception place after second makeup is done! Love it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Tuyaa!! So glad that you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you so much for my beautiful hair and make up services. I couldnt have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Victoria!! It was great to work with you and your party :)

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Damari was the perfect person to do hair and makeup for all the girls! I did a trial (which went really well) but ended up changing my mind about my hairstyle after buying my dress. Damari was incredible at taking my inspiration photos and ideas and bringing my vision to life! The same was true for all the other girls- everyone looked and felt beautiful! And my hair and airbrush makeup lasted all day and night (even through the happy tears)! Don’t hesitate booking with her!

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing! Myself (bride), my two bridesmaids, and my mom all got our hair done in up-do's for my wedding -- they were quick and it looks amazing!

Lacey · Married on 05/20/2018

We absolutely loved our hair and make up! Our artist was so nice and did such an amazing job! She came to our room at the venue which made everything so much easier. Was SO happy with our experience.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lacey! It was a pleasure to work with you and your party :)

Renee · Married on 05/12/2018

Team was very good and listened to each individual

Sent on 06/19/2018

Thank you!! It was a pleasure working with you :) Mollie
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

The day I got married was very windy and I had a half updo half down. After my ceremony we went to the beach for wedding photos. After being blown all around I expected my hair to be a disaster when I got back because the wind was so powerful. However, it held perfectly! All I needed was a few sprays of hair spray and I was ready for my reception. The fact my hair held made Jamie worth every penny! Also, loved how glamorous my make up was that day. I would recommend Jamie for any bride who wants to look put together and glamorous on her wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea!! It was great working with you also :)

Anna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an amazing experience! I highly recommend this salon! I was a destination bride and they met all of my needs! I felt and looked beautiful

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 8
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 9

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your party on your special day :)

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Jamie Cintron’s salon was my third and final salon I went to to find an artist for my wedding makeup. The first two I was extremely disappointed with and didn’t have high hopes walking in the salon for my trial. That all changed as soon as I met my makeup artist. She asked me questions that none of the artist did and by the time she was done I knew I had to have her for my wedding makeup. The day of she was amazing! All my girls loved her and I had never felt so beautiful with the makeup that had been applied. You won’t go wrong with Jamie and her team!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Megan!! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :)

Kelly · Married on 03/09/2018

We had a great experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon! We were all very happy with our hair and makeup. She did a beautiful job!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 10
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 11
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 12
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 13

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!! You were a pleasure to work with :)

Julie · Married on 02/25/2018

They did a great job on both my daughters and my hair. Many compliments on both hair and makeup!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 14
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 15

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

My bridesmaids and I loved working with Jamie Lyn Cintron for our hair and makeup! They traveled to our venue and worked with everyone to give her the hair and makeup she wanted - even when the girls weren't exactly sure what they wanted or what they requested wasn't realistic. The salon sent two people so we weren't rushed getting ready - in fact, they ended up finishing early which gave us some time to relax before the photographers arrived. They also did a great job replicating what they did during my trial on the day of the wedding. We all looked and felt beautiful - thank you!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lauren!! You were a pleasure to work with :)

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I had the most wonderful experience working with the women at the Jamie Lyn Cintron salon in preparation for my wedding. Everyone was so professional and timely in their responses to my email inquiries. I was excited to go in for my hair trial, which I easily booked well in advance, and was blown away by how talented Kristina was at styling my hair. She 100% brought my hair vision to life and even helped me pick out a hair piece (which they sell at the salon!). I left the trial feeling so confident that Kristina would also be able to beautifully style all of my bridesmaids’ hair on the wedding day. She arrived at our getting-ready site early, prepared and full of energy. Throughout the day she did a total of 9 stylings and stayed on schedule the entire time. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful, and their hair (including curls) held up the entire evening! I received so many compliments on my up-do and was so, so pleased at how well it stayed up amidst veil removal, windy conditions and hours of dancing. Amazing salon…5 stars!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 16
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 17

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Hannah!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls :)
  • Sara Kelly

Sara · Married on 02/08/2018

I am so happy that I chose Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding to do both my hair and make-up. Everyone loved my hair and my traditionall make-up looked perfect through out the entire day. This salon is a perfect choice for any bride!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!! We loved working with you :)

Nicolle · Married on 12/02/2017

I cannot say enough amazing things about JLC! They were extremely flexible kind charismatic and professional! They were on time and kept the wedding party on time and we finished early as well! Everybody looked absolutely amazing and they were so flexible with last-minute changes and request :-) from Molly to Jamie and Roxanne, everybody was absolutely a delight to work with! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They made me and my wedding beautiful and I cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 18
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 19

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Nicolle!! We loved working with you as well :) Your pictures are beautiful and we can't wait to see more!
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/25/2017

Getting 10 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, mother of the groom and most importantly the bride, ready with hair and make-up by 1:30 p.m. is not an easy task (especially with my group of friends and a flower girl and ring bearer running around our hotel suite) but the girls of JLC did it with poise and ease. They even finished early!! From my trial to the wedding day Jamie absolutely crushed my expectations. During my trial, I gave her little direction and she was able to kill my look the first time around. I felt absolutely stunning!! On the day of the wedding, her and the other stylists were prompt, professional and a delight to work with. They took each girls requests and made it happen. They were open to suggestions and flexible if something didn't go perfect the first time around. I had orchid clips to put in my hair and Jamie made a suggestion for how to put them in that I never even thought of. Everyone looked so beautiful, with a variety of hairstyles and make-up choices that lasted all night even with the florida humidity and not leaving the dance floor the entire wedding. The JLC girls can seriously do it all! Very, very impressed and highly recommend JLC if you are considering them for your wedding day! You won't be disappointed :)

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 25
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 26
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 27

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Christine!! It was awesome to work with you and your girls! You looked beautiful :)

Jody · Married on 11/19/2017

AMAZING! Everyone was so helpful, even with rescheduling due to Irma. I looked absolutely beautiful as did all my girls. My wedding party ranged in age from 14-49 and every single individual was age appropriate and positively lovely. Would highly recommend this glam squad!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Jody! It was a pleasure to work with you :)

Lsura · Married on 11/18/2017

Very personable and professional at the same time. All of the girls enjoyed their experience!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Laura! It was a pleasure to work with all of you :)

Lindsey · Married on 11/18/2017

Jamie and her team were awesome! I would highly recommend them! From the moment we contacted them they were great!