Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 6
Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 7

Sarah · Getting married on 06/21/2019

Amazing experience!

Jamie Lyn Citron was fantastic! They were incredibly flexible, did an amazing job with my wedding hair and make up, and most importantly made me and my bridal party feel comfortable and at ease.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Sarah! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :) Congratulations again on your wedding!!

Lauren · Married on 01/26/2019

Great experience!

Great services!! Very easy to coordinate and Mollie (salon manager) was very easy to work with! I hired two stylists for my wedding and they were on time, friendly, amazing, and a pleasure to work with!

Shell · Married on 12/28/2018

Wonderful Experience

JLC was so attentive and flexible the day of my wedding! They were able to accommodate a last minute hair addition without any issues.
    Thank you JLC!

Sent on 01/31/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Shell! You and your gals were such a delight to work with:) Best wishes to you and your new hubby:)

xoxo
    Jamie

Tracey · Married on 11/18/2018

Very happy

I got married on a Sunday on Sanibel Island and it was difficult to find salons that were open to do our hair and makeup. I was very excited to find out that Jamie Lyn Citron was! Our stylist was great! She had to do makeup and hair for 4 people and worked like a champ. We ran a bit late, but it was well worth it! Everyone loved my makeup and hair! I am not typically a makeup wearer so she really understood that and kept me looking like me...just an extra special me!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Tracey!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your group :) Congratulations!!
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Hair!

Damari did an amazing job on my wedding parties hair! Not only did her hair styles last the whole night, but her curls are to die for! She was very sweet and willing to change any style to what you wanted! She knew what she was taking about and offered her knowledge when needed! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Britt!! It was a pleasure to work you and your wedding party :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jeri · Married on 11/17/2018

Beach wedding

The process of working with these ladies was great. They responded quickly to all of my questions and on the big day they made us feel and look beautiful.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the review, Jeri!! We loved working with you as well :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/16/2018

Real Life Princess

Jamie Lyn Cintron was great to work with leading up to the big day! My hair and makeup stylist Krystal was truly incredible! She listened to what I wanted and transformed me into a real life princess and that's exactly what I wanted to be on my wedding day! I couldn't be more grateful!

• Eliza

Eliza · Married on 11/10/2018

Fantastic artist!

We loved Jamie! We brought her in to do hair and makeup for me and a couple of my bridesmaids for my wedding in Sanibel. She is fantastic, easy going and totally nailed the look I was going for! I was a little hesitant to hire out for hair/makeup but SO GLAD I did and went with Jamie--she really helped set the tone and made my day a lot less stressful!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 8
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 9
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 10

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Eliza!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls! Congratulations on your wedding :)
  • Heidi

Heidi Johnson · Married on 10/28/2018

I felt gorgeous!

Jamie Cintron’s salon did the hair and makeup on me and my bridesmaids for my wedding at the Heitman House 10/28. They listened to what we wanted and gave suggestions based on the theme, colors and bridesmaids dresses. The planning process couldn’t have been easier, Mollie is the salon manager and handled all my questions and concerns promptly and professionally. The girls that showed up to do the hair and makeup were right on time, worked efficiently while also taking the time to make sure we loved how we looked. I felt beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend going through them for your next event!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Heidi!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls :) Congratulations and enjoy married life!!

Jennifer Kircikyan · Married on 10/14/2018

Wonderful experience

Damari was amazing! The three of us felt so beautiful! I am the type that really has no idea what looks good on me. I kind of gave her free reign and she did amazing, I never would have picked that hair style because I don’t have the vision. I’m glad she does, I was so happy! On the contrary to my lack of style, one of my bridesmaids is very particular with her hair and makeup. She was so happy with the results and her husband actually kept making comments to us about how amazing we looked. Anyway, she worked tirelessly on all three of us and was wonderful company as well!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you Jennifer!! It was great working with you and your girls!! I'm so glad to hear that you loved it :)

Tuyaa · Married on 09/01/2018

Samar’s was great! My wedding pictures look amazing! They are all very kind, professional, and fast responding. She did my mom’s makeup too! If you want to bring your own makeup, they can do that too. Very flexible! She even drove me to the reception place after second makeup is done! Love it!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Tuyaa!! So glad that you loved everything! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Victoria · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you so much for my beautiful hair and make up services. I couldnt have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Victoria!! It was great to work with you and your party :)

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Damari was the perfect person to do hair and makeup for all the girls! I did a trial (which went really well) but ended up changing my mind about my hairstyle after buying my dress. Damari was incredible at taking my inspiration photos and ideas and bringing my vision to life! The same was true for all the other girls- everyone looked and felt beautiful! And my hair and airbrush makeup lasted all day and night (even through the happy tears)! Don’t hesitate booking with her!

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolutely amazing! Myself (bride), my two bridesmaids, and my mom all got our hair done in up-do's for my wedding -- they were quick and it looks amazing!

Lacey · Married on 05/20/2018

We absolutely loved our hair and make up! Our artist was so nice and did such an amazing job! She came to our room at the venue which made everything so much easier. Was SO happy with our experience.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Lacey! It was a pleasure to work with you and your party :)

Renee · Married on 05/12/2018

Team was very good and listened to each individual

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you!! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Mollie
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 04/28/2018

The day I got married was very windy and I had a half updo half down. After my ceremony we went to the beach for wedding photos. After being blown all around I expected my hair to be a disaster when I got back because the wind was so powerful. However, it held perfectly! All I needed was a few sprays of hair spray and I was ready for my reception. The fact my hair held made Jamie worth every penny! Also, loved how glamorous my make up was that day. I would recommend Jamie for any bride who wants to look put together and glamorous on her wedding day.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea!! It was great working with you also :)

Anna · Married on 04/28/2018

We had an amazing experience! I highly recommend this salon! I was a destination bride and they met all of my needs! I felt and looked beautiful

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 11
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 12

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much, Anna!! It was a pleasure to work with you and your party on your special day :)

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Jamie Cintron’s salon was my third and final salon I went to to find an artist for my wedding makeup. The first two I was extremely disappointed with and didn’t have high hopes walking in the salon for my trial. That all changed as soon as I met my makeup artist. She asked me questions that none of the artist did and by the time she was done I knew I had to have her for my wedding makeup. The day of she was amazing! All my girls loved her and I had never felt so beautiful with the makeup that had been applied. You won’t go wrong with Jamie and her team!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Megan!! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party :)

Kelly · Married on 03/09/2018

We had a great experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon! We were all very happy with our hair and makeup. She did a beautiful job!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 13
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 14
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 15
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 16

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!! You were a pleasure to work with :)

Julie · Married on 02/25/2018

They did a great job on both my daughters and my hair. Many compliments on both hair and makeup!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 17
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 18

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Lauren · Married on 02/17/2018

My bridesmaids and I loved working with Jamie Lyn Cintron for our hair and makeup! They traveled to our venue and worked with everyone to give her the hair and makeup she wanted - even when the girls weren't exactly sure what they wanted or what they requested wasn't realistic. The salon sent two people so we weren't rushed getting ready - in fact, they ended up finishing early which gave us some time to relax before the photographers arrived. They also did a great job replicating what they did during my trial on the day of the wedding. We all looked and felt beautiful - thank you!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lauren!! You were a pleasure to work with :)

Hannah · Married on 02/11/2018

I had the most wonderful experience working with the women at the Jamie Lyn Cintron salon in preparation for my wedding. Everyone was so professional and timely in their responses to my email inquiries. I was excited to go in for my hair trial, which I easily booked well in advance, and was blown away by how talented Kristina was at styling my hair. She 100% brought my hair vision to life and even helped me pick out a hair piece (which they sell at the salon!). I left the trial feeling so confident that Kristina would also be able to beautifully style all of my bridesmaids’ hair on the wedding day. She arrived at our getting-ready site early, prepared and full of energy. Throughout the day she did a total of 9 stylings and stayed on schedule the entire time. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful, and their hair (including curls) held up the entire evening! I received so many compliments on my up-do and was so, so pleased at how well it stayed up amidst veil removal, windy conditions and hours of dancing. Amazing salon…5 stars!

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 19
    Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding 20

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Hannah!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your girls :)
  • Sara Kelly

Sara · Married on 02/08/2018

I am so happy that I chose Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding to do both my hair and make-up. Everyone loved my hair and my traditionall make-up looked perfect through out the entire day. This salon is a perfect choice for any bride!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Sara!! We loved working with you :)