Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

422 | Fort Myers, FL

422 Reviews for Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding

Alison Teeven · Getting married on 02/09/2022

Beach Elopement Hair and Make Up

My fiancé and I had a larger scale wedding planned that ended up turning into a small elopement (thanks COVID). I reached out to JLC last minute to book hair appointments for myself, MOH and the two moms. She got us all in and everyone's hair turned out amazing - they nailed what we all asked for - natural beach hairstyles - both up-do's and in a low pony for myself. My MOH and myself got airbrush make up as well and it turned out BEAUTIFUL. We felt amazing, it was a low pressure environment and we truly enjoyed the whole day. Cannot thank Jamie and her team enough for fitting us in and then making us beautiful :) Would recommend over and over - THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! We truly enjoyed working with you and your girls:) Best wishes to you and your new hubby! XO

Jenny · Married on 10/15/2020

Amazing service

Very professional, friendly and amazing artists at their work! My makeup was flawless and my hair never looked so good as it did for my wedding! Thank you JLC Spa for making me look like a princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Jenny! It was an absolute pleasure working with you:)) Best wishes in your new marriage!

Sandy Riedal · Married on 09/26/2020

Bridal Beauties

Wowza, Jamie turned my daughter's bridal party into beautiful picture-perfect princesses (and me, too!) Jamie did our hair and make-up on-site. She and her "glam squad" are truly Southwest Florida's finest choice for bridal hair and makeup!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Cassidy · Married on 09/05/2020

Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jamie was amazing! My mom & I have worked with her for years & were so excited to use her to do our and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. She traveled for us and we provided her with a hotel. I was a little nervous bc I never wear makeup so I was scared it would be too heavy and I wouldn’t look like myself. But I opted for the airbrush makeup and told Jamie what I wanted and she listened 100%%. I was soooooo impressed and happy and my bridesmaids and mom also looked GORGEOUS. Would recommend in a heart beat.

Sent on 10/03/2020

Jessica Chrzanowski · Married on 06/20/2020

We looked beautiful!

I am very happy with the team at JLC for my wedding day. They were so talented at making my makeup look beautiful yet natural, as I wanted less than more. I was also happy with my “old Hollywood” hairstyle. Everyone looked great, thank you so much for making our day so special!!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jessica! You were a pleasure to work with. Best wishes to you and your husband! You two look fabulous together:)

Holly Flynn · Married on 06/10/2020

Very Pleased!

We had a great experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa for our wedding. Excellent to work with, great responsiveness, very professional and I loved how our hair and make up held up in the Florida humidity. They were very flexible (I ended up adding an extra person the day before) and they came to us at our resort.

Sent on 10/31/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the fabulous review, Holly! We enjoyed working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations again on your wedding :)
  • Megan

Megan Berry · Married on 03/14/2020

Hire them!

I’m so sorry I do not remember the name of the girl who did our hair/makeup (Blonde hair, accent) but she was beyond words. I am so so picky and particular with both my hair and makeup, and she exceeded expectations more than I could have ever hoped for. I absolutely LOVED both my hair and makeup. I couldn’t have possibly asked for a better experience

Sent on 01/03/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Megan! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 03/14/2020

Everyone looked amazing!

All of the girls' hair came out just perfect! No one had any complaints. It was recommended that we stay inside for as long as possible until we needed to go out for the ceremony in order to keep the humidity from messing with our styles which was much appreciated because we hadn't even thought of that! Our stylist was quick, efficient and very friendly!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was a pleasure to work with you and your girls... You were a beautiful bride:)

Leslie · Married on 03/07/2020

Great hair, makeup, and experience!

Working with Jamie Lyn Cintron's team was so easy, and my hair and makeup turned out great. When I initially reached out online, Adrienne was prompt to respond to all my messages, so the planning process was quick. She got all my questions answered and was very friendly too! Kristina did my hair and makeup, and during the trial session she asked questions to make sure everything was as I wanted, and she always accommodated the changes I requested -- though I will also say she intuited well so the changes were few! She was so sweet and helpful, making sure we timed my wedding day appointment so I could get to the venue on time, and giving good upkeep tips. My ceremony included some tears and our photo session was very windy, but my hair and makeup held up well! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/20/2020

Hi Leslie!
    Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it! It was a pleasure to work with you on your big day:) Congratulations and best wishes to you and yours!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca Avery · Married on 02/22/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salan and Spa

The ladies at this spa were utterly professionally and a joy to work with on my wedding day. Even the days leading up to it, they were amazing. I kept adding more ladies for hair and makeup and astonishingly they accommodated every need I had. They made every woman feel as though it was her wedding day and that’s exactly what I desired. They delivered.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca:) You all were a pleasure to work with! Thank you for having us be a part of your big day:)
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Fry · Married on 02/22/2020

So glad we hired JLC!

Jamie and her team were awesome to work with! We had an early ceremony and 11 girls that needed both hair and makeup done and they made our timeline work and even finished ahead of schedule! Not only that, but they made sure each girl was happy with their hair and makeup and were willing to make any adjustments to fit each girls personal style. Everyone looked beautiful and was so happy with the results! Thanks so much Jamie and Team!

Sent on 03/15/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenzie! You and you girls were wonderful to work with! Best wishes to you and Josh!

Amanda B · Married on 02/08/2020

Great Services!

JLC was extremely responsive and helpful in coordinating schedules for makeup services on my wedding day. Samantha was a true dream! She was on time, attentive to each of the bridesmaid's requests, and even made time to do makeup for my mom. Our makeup all turned out fabulous and stayed on perfectly the whole day. I couldn't imagine my big day without Samantha's wonderful services! Her bubbly, easy going personality cannot be matched.

Sent on 03/11/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda! It was wonderful being a part of your big day:) You all looked fabulous!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing Experience!

We had a great experience! They did my bridal hair and makeup as well as my moms, sisters, and grandmas. It was like being at a spa! We were so well taken care of and I got so many compliments on my hair and makeup!

Sent on 01/23/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Chrissy! It was a pleasure working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Natalie

Natalie Frick · Married on 01/12/2020

Kristina is wonderful!

Kristina was wonderful. She made the experience so great and she was so sweet to talk to. She knew exactly what I wanted when I showed her photo examples and she did everything perfectly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Natalie! It was a pleasure working with you for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Amy

Amy McDowell · Married on 12/01/2019

Fantastic, professional & talented

Kristina was wonderful! She is so talented and easy to communicate with - I appreciated that she asked for feedback as she worked her magic. We tweaked a couple things from the trial appointment and I couldn't have felt more beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/02/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Amy! It was a pleasure working with you for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Brown · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful work!!

Myself and my bridesmaids were very satisfied with JLC! Our makeup and hair looked fantastic and she was excellent at helping us make sure the look we were going for was just right!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you and your party on your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)

Taylor Waldorf · Married on 11/21/2019

They were Awesome!!

I had Lindsay for hair and makeup. She did me, my 2 sisters and mom. She did a phenomenal job! Was there on time, stayed on timeline and was a great personality to have with me on my big day! Thanks guys!!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Taylor! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • Kassie

Kassie · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Hair and Makeup - 11.19.20

Jamie and her team were our hair and makeup crew for our wedding day. They were of the utmost professionalism and were amazing to work with. I loved how everyone’s hair and makeup turned out (including mine) and am so grateful I was able to have them on the day. If you are in doubt don’t hesitate to book them! Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kassie! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your beautiful bridal party:) Best wishes to you and yours!
    xo

Melissa Sayre · Married on 11/11/2019

Wonderful experience for my wedding!

JLC Salon was amazing for my wedding. We live in CO but we were getting married on Sanibel Island and the process was so smooth. I was able to do a try run of hair and makeup months before when I was in town and the experience the day of was great. Our stylist were on time, we ran ahead of schedule and they were so gracious and kind to myself and my entire wedding party. I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride thinking of using them for your wedding!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Melissa! It was a pleasure working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)

Rebecca Howard · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing experience

I couldn't of ask for a better experience! My hair and makeup are exactly what I asked for, she help me with what looked best for my skin and hair. I would highly recommend if you are getting married!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Rebecca! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding :)

Madison · Married on 11/05/2019

Sanibel Island Destination Wedding

She made everything so smooth and easy for me. I drove 18 hours for my wedding so I didn't have time for a trial, but she made everything painless and perfect! The makeup and hair were flawless and lasted all night! Left my groom in tears!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Madison! It was a pleasure working with you and your party for your big day. Congratulations again on your wedding :)

Angela Vimpeny · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing!!!!

I cannot thank you enough! You are amazing at what you do!!! You were prompt... had everything we could have ever needed..so friendly and fun..you felt like family. Communication was a breeze from the beginning...you stayed in touch..made everything so easy...replied quickly. We all looked stunningly beautiful for the entire day...no touch ups needed. (And it was a HOT day) Thank you..Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Angela! It was a pleasure working with you for the wedding and we're so happy you were pleased with your hair and makeup! :)

Ashley B · Married on 10/26/2019

Jamie is amazing!

Jamie and her girls are amazing! Jamie was very helpful to me in planning my perfect wedding hair and makeup, even doing two hair trials. Adrienne is quick to respond to any questions, and is extremely helpful. My hair and makeup lasted all night. I would recommend JLC salon for your wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you and your party on your big day. Congratulations on your wedding! :)
  • · Married on 10/20/2019

Hair and make up

Amazing hair and make up even without a trial!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and your party. Congratulations on your wedding :)