349 Reviews for Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding

Textured Styling (1)
Tattoo Coverage (1)
Waxing (1)
349 Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding Reviews

We absolutely loved our hair and make up! Our artist was so nice and did such an amazing job! She came to our room at the venue which made everything so much easier. Was SO happy with our experience.

Profile Picture Lacey, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had an amazing experience! I highly recommend this salon! I was a destination bride and they met all of my needs! I felt and looked beautiful

Profile Picture Anna, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The day I got married was very windy and I had a half updo half down. After my ceremony we went to the beach for wedding photos. After being blown all around I expected my hair to be a disaster when I got back because the wind was so powerful. However, it held perfectly! All I needed was a few sprays of hair spray and I was ready for my reception. The fact my hair held made Jamie worth every penny! Also, loved how glamorous my make up was that day. I would recommend Jamie for any bride who wants to look put together and glamorous on her wedding day.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie Cintron’s salon was my third and final salon I went to to find an artist for my wedding makeup. The first two I was extremely disappointed with and didn’t have high hopes walking in the salon for my trial. That all changed as soon as I met my makeup artist. She asked me questions that none of the artist did and by the time she was done I knew I had to have her for my wedding makeup. The day of she was amazing! All my girls loved her and I had never felt so beautiful with the makeup that had been applied. You won’t go wrong with Jamie and her team!

Profile Picture Megan, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a great experience with Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon! We were all very happy with our hair and makeup. She did a beautiful job!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

They did a great job on both my daughters and my hair. Many compliments on both hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Julie , 2/25/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridesmaids and I loved working with Jamie Lyn Cintron for our hair and makeup! They traveled to our venue and worked with everyone to give her the hair and makeup she wanted - even when the girls weren't exactly sure what they wanted or what they requested wasn't realistic. The salon sent two people so we weren't rushed getting ready - in fact, they ended up finishing early which gave us some time to relax before the photographers arrived. They also did a great job replicating what they did during my trial on the day of the wedding. We all looked and felt beautiful - thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Salon, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I had the most wonderful experience working with the women at the Jamie Lyn Cintron salon in preparation for my wedding. Everyone was so professional and timely in their responses to my email inquiries. I was excited to go in for my hair trial, which I easily booked well in advance, and was blown away by how talented Kristina was at styling my hair. She 100% brought my hair vision to life and even helped me pick out a hair piece (which they sell at the salon!). I left the trial feeling so confident that Kristina would also be able to beautifully style all of my bridesmaids’ hair on the wedding day. She arrived at our getting-ready site early, prepared and full of energy. Throughout the day she did a total of 9 stylings and stayed on schedule the entire time. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful, and their hair (including curls) held up the entire evening! I received so many compliments on my up-do and was so, so pleased at how well it stayed up amidst veil removal, windy conditions and hours of dancing. Amazing salon…5 stars!

Profile Picture Hannah, 2/11/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I chose Jamie Lyn Cintron Salon Spa Wedding to do both my hair and make-up. Everyone loved my hair and my traditionall make-up looked perfect through out the entire day. This salon is a perfect choice for any bride!

Profile Picture Sara, 2/8/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I cannot say enough amazing things about JLC! They were extremely flexible kind charismatic and professional! They were on time and kept the wedding party on time and we finished early as well! Everybody looked absolutely amazing and they were so flexible with last-minute changes and request :-) from Molly to Jamie and Roxanne, everybody was absolutely a delight to work with! I cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They made me and my wedding beautiful and I cannot thank them enough!

Profile Picture Nicolle, 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Getting 10 bridesmaids, a mother of the bride, mother of the groom and most importantly the bride, ready with hair and make-up by 1:30 p.m. is not an easy task (especially with my group of friends and a flower girl and ring bearer running around our hotel suite) but the girls of JLC did it with poise and ease. They even finished early!! From my trial to the wedding day Jamie absolutely crushed my expectations. During my trial, I gave her little direction and she was able to kill my look the first time around. I felt absolutely stunning!! On the day of the wedding, her and the other stylists were prompt, professional and a delight to work with. They took each girls requests and made it happen. They were open to suggestions and flexible if something didn't go perfect the first time around. I had orchid clips to put in my hair and Jamie made a suggestion for how to put them in that I never even thought of. Everyone looked so beautiful, with a variety of hairstyles and make-up choices that lasted all night even with the florida humidity and not leaving the dance floor the entire wedding. The JLC girls can seriously do it all! Very, very impressed and highly recommend JLC if you are considering them for your wedding day! You won't be disappointed :)

Photos
Profile Picture Christine, 11/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

AMAZING! Everyone was so helpful, even with rescheduling due to Irma. I looked absolutely beautiful as did all my girls. My wedding party ranged in age from 14-49 and every single individual was age appropriate and positively lovely. Would highly recommend this glam squad!

Profile Picture Jody, 11/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very personable and professional at the same time. All of the girls enjoyed their experience!!

Profile Picture Lsura, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jamie and her team were awesome! I would highly recommend them! From the moment we contacted them they were great!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My bridal party and I all got out makeup done and I also got my hair done. I was very pleased with my look and up-do. One of my bridesmaids is particular about the way she does her makeup and our makeup artist was very receptive and wanted to make sure she was happy with the way her makeup looked. The services are pricey, but so is everything else when you have a wedding. I am happy to have spent my money with Jaime Lyn Cintron salon.

Profile Picture Erika, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Extremely satisfied with the hair and makeup!!

Profile Picture Robyn, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I traveled to FL from out of state for my wedding and was unable to do a trial run. I was incredibly nervous about selecting a salon without being able to do a trial, so I went on faith and just hoped and prayed everything would turn out okay on my wedding day. I have to say that I could not have been more pleased with how my hair and makeup turned out on my big day!! Kristina came on site and did the makeup for my mom and grandmother and did my hair and makeup. Not one of us could have been more pleased with the end result; we all looked absolutely stunning! I don't wear makeup on a regular basis and honestly didn't know what I wanted, I just knew wanted to look beautiful. Kristina knew exactly what to do and my hair and makeup turned out perfectly! Honestly, I cannot say enough about the service that Kristina at JLC provided and am so thankful for how perfect she made me look and feel. I highly, highly, highly recommend this salon!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZING. Jamie and Christina were outstanding. Perfectly on time; literally finished all the girls at the exact time that they had said they would! Each girls hair stood up the the high humidity the day of our wedding and the makeup was flawless! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area looking for any hair and makeup service!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/7/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Myself and Maid of Honor had our hair and makeup done for my beach wedding. It turned out amazing! I was so happy with how everything turned out!

Profile Picture Richelle, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This salon is spectacular. The girls are truly miracle workers and will make your hair dreams/goals into reality. I had the most beautiful hair on my wedding day thanks to Damari who is phenomenal.

Profile Picture Anabel, 9/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The salon was great to work with! All 6 bridesmaids plus flower girl and 2 family members had hair and makeup done in perfect time frame. Everybody pleased! Girls were professional but friendly.

Profile Picture User5288900, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had Mika do my hair for my beach wedding and it turned out beautiful!

Profile Picture Brooklyn, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Jamie Lyn Cintron for wedding hair and makeup.

After an extensive search in the Fort Myers area, I came upon Jamie Lyn’s site. All the pictures of brides on her site looked beautiful and natural, just what I wanted. I’m not one who generally wears a lot of makeup.

Her staff was so informative. For instance, they recommended using airbrush makeup, since it is so hot and humid in July, when I was getting married. They explained how the airbrush makeup would endure the humidity so that I would look fresh and natural and not cakey all day long.

When I visited the salon for my hair and makeup trial, Jamie Lyn Cintron herself did the trial as well as the actual hair and makeup for my wedding day. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, and she immediately was able to offer suggestions based on my hair type to get to where I wanted to be. It was obvious right away that she knew her stuff. It really put me at ease.

At the trial, I had asked her to do my makeup in a way to make me look more tanned. But afterwards, I realized it just didn’t look right for me. So on the day of the wedding, when Jamie Lyn showed up, I mentioned to her that I thought my makeup from the trial wasn’t quite right. She immediately understood and was able to tweak it right on the spot to get it just perfect.

I have nothing but the best things to say about Jamie Lyn Cintron. You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture James, 7/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup

Jamie Lyn and her assistant Nikki came on location to Tween Waters Inn to do my hair and makeup .They also did my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law's hair. My hair and makeup were everything I had imagined for my special day! I recommend both of the girls!

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews