Jamie Levine Photography Reviews

Jamie Levine Photography 5
Jamie Levine Photography 6
Jamie Levine Photography 7

Kodonnel@udel.edu · Married on 07/27/2019

Jamie Levine Photography is amazing!

Jamie Levine Photography was amazing! Jamie and his team are incredible photographers that capture all the perfect moments with artistic shots that will leave you breathless. They photographed my wedding on July 27th and by the next morning we were looking at a few incredible proofs from the night before! By the time we were back from our honeymoon, we had all our wedding pictures! The team of photographers captured every moment we could have asked for and each picture is better then the last. Jamie and his team are truly wonderful people who you will enjoy spending your wedding day with! If you can get them you absolutely should - no questions asked! Wonderful pictures, professional and lovely people with great communication leading up to the event, I couldn't have asked for a better experience with Jamie Levine Photography.

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Kerri

Kerri Banninger · Married on 09/09/2018

Truth captured on film

When I first saw Jamie's photos I knew immediately I wanted to hire him. His work has an authenticity to it that I haven't seen with other photographers. He has such a unique ability to capture the truth in a moment, like freezing time. Saying that working with Jamie and Subrina was an absolute pleasure from start to finish, would be a huge understatement. Both of them were so kind, generous and easy to be around. Having them there to not only document our day but to share in it was so special. Our final photos came out beautiful and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I hope you will jump at the opportunity to have Jamie photograph your wedding.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Jamie Levine Photography 12

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

Jamie Levine Photography

Hiring Jamie Levine Photography was one of the best decisions that I made while planning my wedding. Jamie and Subrina are such an incredible team. We just received all of our proofs back (in less than 3 weeks) and I am blown away by how incredible the pictures look. They turned out so much better than I could have even imagined!! Both Jamie and Subrina were shooting throughout the entire day, unobtrusively, and captured so many different moments and angles. They truly understood the pictures that were important to me, and had so many alternative creative suggestions for pictures – some of which became my favorite!

Not only are Jamie and Subrina extremely talented and creative photographers, but they are also some of the nicest people you will meet. I just loved having them at our wedding.

I am so happy that we chose Jamie Levine Photography to capture our wedding day. Honestly, if you are looking for a wedding photographer, just stop your search here. You will not find a more talented wedding photography team anywhere else!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Erica · Married on 09/01/2018

We absolutely LOVED having Jamie Levine Photography on our team to capture our special day - - Jamie and Subrina traveled to Colorado to photograph our wedding. Jamie and Subrina are both extremely talented and wonderful to work with. They are true professionals and paid attention to the important details (such as lighting and fixing my dress/veil after the wind blew it). They were organized and made sure we got the shots that were important to us. Additionally, they photographed my final dress fitting at Kleinfeld Bridal and that was a wonderful event with friends and family that was captured. I would strongly recommend Jamie Levine Photography to anyone looking for a reliable and professional photographer for his/her wedding. You can trust Jamie Levine Photography to capture all of the special moments on your big day!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Everything about Jamie was exceptional! His photos were PERFECTION. Both our wedding and engagement photos were beautiful! Not only was he amazing, but his assistant Subrina was wonderful as well! As much as he knew EXACTLY what he was doing for the perfect shots, I loved that I felt like this team genuinely cared about specific photos I wanted to capture that day. I felt taken care of throughout the entire experience. I will recommend Jamie Levine photography to everyone! Thankful for having such amazing people capture my special day. The BEST of the best.

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Jamie Levine Photography 13
    Jamie Levine Photography 14
    Jamie Levine Photography 15
    Jamie Levine Photography 16
    Jamie Levine Photography 17
    Jamie Levine Photography 18

Kirby · Married on 06/16/2018

There is no better team of photographers. We were well taken care of throughout the entire experience. The professionalism displayed by Jamie and his team is unparalleled. If you want the best, look no further than Jamie Levine.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/01/2018

Jamie did our engagement photos, a photo shoot at one of my dress fittings, and our wedding photos. From the very beginning Jamie and Subrina felt like part of the family! I felt like we had a lot of control and a lot of say in where and when we wanted the photos as well as any special poses we wanted to try. Jamie really made me feel that it was all about whatever we wanted, and the sessions were unique to my (now) husband and I. Our engagement photo shoot was very light and fun and the pictures showed that! At my dress fitting, Jamie captured such special moments between my dad and I that my family will cherish forever. At the wedding, we had a shot list and everything went extremely smoothly and was very efficient. I didn’t feel like I was taken away from my reception to do a million photos because Jamie and Subrina made sure we had a game plan. Jamie used his expertise to pose Sean and I, as well as to seek out the perfect lighting and background even if we had to wait a second or move slightly to the left (which only assured us that he was serious about making sure we had the perfect photos!) Our photos have come out amazing each time and if I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change a thing! I can not thank Jamie and his wonderful team enough for all they have done for us!

Sent on 06/05/2018
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 03/11/2018

I am so beyond thrilled to have had Jamie Levine photograph my big day! My husband and I loved our engagement shoot to the actual wedding day. I love the candid pictures throughout the wedding. Even when jamie could tell I was getting stressed and overwhelmed from the family portraits he put me at ease. I recommend Jamie for everyone!!!

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Jamie Levine Photography 19
  • Z

Zoey · Married on 03/11/2018

The greatest photography team ever!!! They put me at ease during such an important yet anxiety ridden day. I got every single picture I wanted, even pictures I didn't know I wanted. Jamie and Subrina's creativity shines in my photos from my wedding and engagement shoot. So in love with my pictures, each time I look at them I re-live the fantastic moments! So amazing I highly recommend Jamie Levine Photography for everyone!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Jamie Levine Photography 20

Courtney · Married on 01/20/2018

Jamie is an absolutely AMAZING photographer!! He photographed our engagement photos in Central Park, NY and traveled to Chicago, IL for our January 20, 2018 wedding at the Ivy Room. As we live in Chicago, we were initially unsure about securing a photographer from out of state (especially with a Chicago winter wedding), however from the moment we spoke to Jamie, my partner and I felt an instant connection to his warmth, genuineness and professionalism. Any uncertainty we had quickly remitted and we were unequivocally certain Jamie was the photographer for us! This was further enhanced in our work with him, as he embodies a presence that allowed us to feel comfortable and present in our special moments while he gently directed us to ensure incredible wedding shots. He captured images that included our requested traditional portraits and other "in the moment" photos that will be treasured for many years to come. The lighting and poses he was able to obtain were truly a gift. Jamie's assistant also traveled with him for our special day and she was equally phenomenal. She provided hands on assistance to ensure no detail was missed, including dress positioning, movement of the veil, hand placement, and countless other details that I could have never thought of that ensured quality photos. In addition her demeanor and personality were such a pleasure! We had a lot of moving pieces on our special day, including last minute changes in our ceremony location, a first look with my dad, first look with the groom, three pre ceremony photography sites (Chicago History Museum, Olive Park and CFD-Engine 42) and pre-wedding ceremony photos at the Ivy Room. Jamie and his assistant made our photos beyond beautiful and our wedding day more memorable than we could have ever imagined. I would 100% recommend Jamie Levine Photography to any couple who desire working with great individuals with refined skill to ensure love and celebration supremely shine through their wedding day photos!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Angela · Married on 01/06/2018

Words cannot even begin to express the deepest thanks and appreciation my husband Mike and I have for both Jamie and Subrina for photographing our wedding. We did not just find wedding photographers, we found lifelong friends. They don't just take photos, they capture memories. They see the extraordinary in ordinary moments. They magically freeze time and feelings in unforgettable images. With a genuine passion for both photography and love, Jamie and Subrina authentically capture priceless moments throughout the big day and are truly invested in their couples. A unique combination of being incredibly approachable, yet unintrusive, their style and photography is a true reflection of who they are as people - beautiful. Their service is incredibly comprehensive, the end results are breathtaking, and their experience is so valuable. Rest assured, every memory will be captured and no feelings won't go unnoticed behind the lens. Their presence exudes an inclusive and comfortable environment - one in which everyone will feel comfortable when cameras are around. Kindness, mixed with talent and experience, enables Jamie and Subrina to see things differently, make suggestions and provide reminders so everything runs smooth the day of - and to ensure nothing is forgotten. Always going above and beyond, they ensure every photo, every moment you might think you want or should get, happens. Cheers to the standard of excellence in wedding photography - Jamie and Subrina! <3 <3

Sent on 06/29/2018

Vasili · Married on 12/09/2017

Jamie and Sabrina were without a doubt, one of the best choices we made for our wedding. Everything from our engagement shoot months before, through the day of our wedding was flawless. They were both very professional and attentive to all of our needs and questions. Thankfully, we now have so many pictures to remember one of the happiest times of our life. We are beyond grateful for everything they did!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Meera · Married on 09/23/2017

I went into Kleinfeld's and got more than I bargained for! Jamie was recommended by on of the attendants (also his buddy). I didn't have a photographer and she had a book in her room that I looked at. It was perfect. All the shots were candid and not posed which was exactly what I was looking for. My husband hates getting his photos taken and was very self conscious. We did the engagement photos as a tester but they came out beautifully. Jamie has a way of just letting us be but getting the right shots. Of course, there was some direction to what do to, but the actual photos didn't seemed forced. It was over quickly and we had wonderful photos. The wedding, well that was another story. I knew Jamie's style already, but I still feared I would have someone " in the way" of everyone and that I would constantly be posing. The actuality was that I barely knew Jamie was there! Outside of the getting ready photos and the obligatory family photos - throughout the ceremony and reception, I hardly thought about him. The ending pictures, which I got within 2 days by the way, were AMAZING. I don't know what magic he put on the photos but every single person he shot looked their best. I am literally obsessed with every single photo he sent me. My cousin who recently got married had to wait 6 weeks to get her photos and while most were good as well, we all remember the hassle it was during the wedding to get everyone photographed. Jamie was amazing and I would highly recommend him if you want an unobtrusive photographer that takes candid pictures.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Dawn · Married on 07/08/2017

It is not easy to WOW me... but you know I am WOW'ed when, in the middle of the idyllic honeymoon of my dreams with the man of my dreams, I cannot stop ogling the six hundred-plus proofs that Jamie Levine just sent of our wedding weekend!

I met Jamie at Kleinfeld's (he is the only photographer allowed there) and while I did not say "yes to the dress" that day, I said "yes" to the photographer! From that first chance encounter, Jamie impressed me with his enthusiasm, professionalism and (of course) his uncanny ability to get the perfect unposed shot. A single glance at his online reviews convinced me that no other photographer would do -- in fact, Jamie's reviews are so uniformly glowing and gushing, it was difficult to believe they were real!

Now that I have had the pleasure of working with Jamie, however, I can attest that his reviews are not only real, but if anything are UNDERSTATED! My wedding involved an entire week of pre-parties, culminating in a packed wedding weekend on a thirty-five acre compound with a lot of moving around and too many personal details to enumerate. Jamie not only captured every perfect moment, but did so ON HIS OWN, unobtrusively, without a single assistant. Instead of stiff, boring table shots, I have an album full of outside-the-box, unplanned and unposed photos that brim with every ounce of the love lavished on this wedding.

Notably, when rain caught us at the tail end of our outdoor ceremony, Jamie not only kept me from melting down, but actually made me delight in the inclement weather with his positivity and sense of humor, and some of my favorite shots are the ones where I am getting drenched! If I didn't know any better, I would even suspect Jamie of special ordering the double rainbow that my husband and I got to kiss under (yet another award-winning shot Jamie nailed). If you want the BEST of the BEST when it comes to your photos, look no further -- Jamie Levine is in a class by himself.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Thalia · Married on 06/04/2017

The second you meet Jamie, the decision to choose him to photograph your wedding is easy. Jamie and his assistant Subrina are so much fun. They keep your ideas in mind while bringing their own amazing creativity to the table. Jamie is extremely talented, professional, and easy to work with. Subrina is attentive, fun, energetic and it felt like she was one of my bridesmaids! They are both easy to communicate with, and everything was seamless from beginning to end. Choosing Jamie Levine Photography was one of the best decisions, for the wedding, we made !

Sent on 10/17/2017

Padmini · Married on 04/29/2017

Having Jamie Levine Photography document our wedding was such a dream. We are so thrilled to have stunning wedding photographs for the rest of our lives! We highly recommend Jamie Levine Photography to every bride and groom.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Nikki · Married on 06/20/2015

Jamie Levine Photography is amazing. They traveled all the way to KY for my wedding. Both his assistant and himself were so nice, personable, fun, easy to work with, etc! I am so glad that I went ahead and took this leap to bring an out of state photographer. They were so good with the wedding party, our crazy family and myself and husband! They are the absolute best when it comes to capturing every moment you can think of! Even things you don't think of, yep, they will get those pictures! If I had to do it all over, I definitely would still choose Jamie Levine Photography! They are best people, the best photographers, the best you can ask for!! Thank you so much to JLP for everything! You have no idea how great you helped make our day!

Sent on 06/21/2016

In a word: WOW.

Jamie captured the natural beauty and emotion of our wedding in a way I never thought possible. We told him we really wanted the natural, candid moments, rather than the "staged" photographs you often see, and he 100% delivered. Every picture conveys the raw feeling of the moment that brings us right back to our wedding day. They are natural, beautiful, and so very special. I cry every time I look at them (despite having looked at every print now 1000 times!).

We were also amazed that even though he and his assistant managed to catch every critical moment, I honestly don't remember seeing them at the wedding. They managed to be simultaneously omnipresent and invisible all at once. My husband and I had both been to weddings where the photographer will actually stop people walking down the aisle to snap a picture, completely detracting from the moment. You want amazing pictures, but not at the expense of the actual event. Luckily Jamie managed to give us both.

On an interpersonal note, Jamie is very easy to work with. He's funny and accommodating and makes you feel at ease with the whole process. Also critical during such a stressful time!

Making Jamie a part of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Our biggest problem now is figuring out which of our beautiful pictures should be framed in our home (not an easy decision!).

Bottom line: I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/24/2015

We were so fortunate to have Jamie Levine photograph our wedding in Jamaica last October! There is something truly amazing about a vendor who is able to travel to another country (island) to be a part of our big day. We were comfortable with Jamie from the very beginning. Our engagement session in Central Park was extra special to us. After meeting and falling in love in NYC, we couldn't think of a more special place than the middle of the city to take our engagement photos. Unfortunately, we were very nervous about being the center of a camera's attention. Jamie put us at ease right away. His friendly and easy going manner definitely helped us to relax and just be us. The results were beautiful and allowed us to forever be a part of our city. The best wedding planning we did was flying Jamie to Jamaica. Even though it seemed like he was more of a cherished friend than just a photographer; he was still very courteous, attentive, and professional. We were blown away by the way he captured our special day! His photographs were outstanding and exceeded all of our expectations!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Angela · Married on 11/12/2017

We had the honor of working with Jamie and Sabrina and they are incredible. From the beautiful engagement shoot, to our Welcome Revception photos, and then our Manhattan wedding, the photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding celebrations! Jamie and Sabrina are very talented and captured every moment perfectly! We can't thank them enough! We will treasure these captures forever!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Jamie Levine Photography 21

blair · Married on 10/07/2017

We were fortunate enough to have Jamie Levine as the photographer for our wedding held on October 7, 2017. He also photographed our engagement at an outdoor venue several months prior. Jamie and his assistant, were truly the epitome of professional and phenomenal photographers. This man has a definite edge for quality and beauty when taking his photos and we are over the top with the results. Of course there are standard poses and shots, but Jamie is creative enough to give the “wow” factor to his results. We can’t imagine anyone else keeping our memories of the wedding in photos and we hope he will be able to take future venues for our family for many years to come! When it comes to a photographer, there is no one better that is not only 100% accommodating and flexible but beyond warm with a wonderful personality who made everyone feel at ease and comfortable while capturing every magical moment.

Sent on 10/16/2017