21 Reviews for Jamie Geysbeek Photography

Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
High-Res Images (1)
21 Jamie Geysbeek Photography Reviews

They were absolutely great during the wedding and reception! Looking back I have no complaints at all! I love my pictures and they did their absolute best to give me what I asked for on my big day.

Profile Picture User4686598, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images

Jamie did an amazing job capturing all of the specific portraits I had requested in advance along with some truly beautiful candids. The photos he took capture the fun and excitement that came along with our big day and I could not be happier with the results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer in the Grand Rapids area!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I didn't need a "full" package of photos, but I needed some really great pictures of our family and guests. Jamie worked with my "limits" and really gave us some beautiful prints. He's quiet but his presence was "stealth" like and he captured some great moments.

Profile Picture Kari, 5/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We really enjoyed working with Jamie for our wedding last year and were very happy with his work. He was very responsive to questions and helpful throughout our planning. We were thrilled with the shots he got of our wedding day and how quickly he got the pictures back to us! We would definitely recommend Jamie if you are looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture User5169264, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jamie was extremely professional and very easy to work with. His work is absolutely amazing!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved Jamie! Very professional and easy to work with. Pictures were GORGEOUS!

Profile Picture Natalia, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie did a great job helping us with our engagement and wedding photos. He was prompt with proofs and actual photos, was very clear about what was included, made great suggestions for getting the most from our engagement session and wedding day, and most importantly had a creative eye for capturing the details of our day that I missed in the business! Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Betsy, 1/4/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie attended the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner and all of the wedding day activities. We have seen just the first photos and they are amazing. The day was snowy and he caught the winter wonderland feel perfectly. Jamie is quiet by nature and quite inconspicuous as he moves about, always looking for interesting candid shots. While the wedding day was wonderful, we have almost enjoyed the photographs more than the day itself. Nice to work with, he has also done family portraits for us twice. Thumbs up.

Profile Picture User3898275, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so pleased that Jamie was available to be the photographer at our daughter's wedding. He has an amazingly artistic eye, his work goes way beyond merely recording the event. I appreciated how he was able to work with a wide range of ages (little children to grandparents). Very patient throughout. He covered the rehearsal, the ceremony and reception in a very professional manner.

Profile Picture Phil, 1/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie did our PREGNANCY announcement photo shot. He is great at listening to your conceptual suggestions and desires. The result: we landed with some real gems for not only the planned Announcement cards but also provided updated photos of us around the house AND our holiday greeting card! Thank you Jamie for your fine work and quick turnover.

Profile Picture User3841925, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As the mother of the groom, one thing I really appreciated about Jamie was the way he took gentle charge of the different photo sessions/opportunities both at the rehearsal and throughout the wedding day. It happened to be a rainy day but he was quick to suggest and orchestrate great options in spite of the stormy weather. The pictures turned out so nice and Jamie's friendly and unwavering demeanor really helped calm the nerves of us who were concerned about the weather. Jamie has a great eye for catching the special, unscripted moments of the occasion. I would definitely recommend Jamie Geysbeek Photography for your photo needs.

Profile Picture User3897614, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie did our wedding in August. It rained, it was small, and it wasn't fancy, but that didn't keep him from pulling out all the stops. The rainy pictures are amazing and added a unique twist that you don't see often. His editing skills are just as superb. From the rainy "first look" pictures, to the family pictures at church, to the reception pictures at the bride's parent's house, Jamie's flexible skillset made our wedding a day to remember. He is a great guy that knows the fine balance between fun and professional. I wouldn't ask for any other photographer, for anything, ever.

Profile Picture User3903569, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie is an extraordinary photographer. Even with down pouring rain he was able to produce beautiful photos. My husband and I had originally planned to take our individual and family portraits before the wedding in the park near our home. Unfortunately, with the weather, we had a little change in plans. Seeing that my husband and I were extremely stressed out Jamie took it upon himself to collaborate with the mothers to scout out a new location to take our portraits. With a little time crunch he was able to find a new location, organize getting us there, and take all the photo's before the wedding. Our reception was also planned to be outdoors but even after moving it into my parents house he was able to find the angles to produce beautiful pictures of our friends and family who had joined us on our special day. The only thing I can think of for future brides is to remember to enjoy your friends and family and don't focus on getting the right picture. That is the photographers job and in all honesty Jamie is the best in the business.

Profile Picture Leanna, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Jamie for our January wedding and he was phenomenal. Our ceremony venue owner turned out to be very controlling and Jamie had some really great ideas on how to work around her and still get some great shots. He got along very well with the bridal party and we recommend him to any newly engaged couple we meet! Not to mention, he responds to emails almost instantly which I found very helpful during my panicked bride moments! :) Jamie is wonderful!

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie did an amazing job! I love the pictures and couldn't be happier. They say spend the most in the photographer because thoses are the memories you can hold on too. Thank you Jamie! I recommend Jamie if you are looking for quality and for professionalism.

Profile Picture User2855903, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jamie was a true pleasure to work with! His work and portfolio (both wedding and everything else) is what attracted us to work with him. He took the time to meet with us to discuss what we wanted for our wedding photos, which really helped relieve stress for us. One of my favorite parts about our pictures is you can't even tell there was a 115 degree heat index that day! Thanks Jamie!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie did a fantastic job at our wedding. We have a beautiful photo book with pictures he took that we often look at to remember the day we got married. My parents also have a copy that they enjoy. Jamie is a great guy and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Daniel, 6/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie did a wonderful job@our wedding and would recommend him for any occasion

Profile Picture Bon, 4/16/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jamie did our wedding photos in 2010 and was fantastic. Our photos turned out beautiful and he was very flexible with our day-of schedule and captured all the shots we wanted! He also snapped some shots for us when we added a puppy to the family. I am so glad we have those photos to remember that milestone for our family!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We have had the privilege of having Jamie as our engagement and wedding photographer (as well as our family photographer after our son was born). Jamie has a very keen artistic eye when it comes to photography, and we have always been blown away by the photos we get from him. He has always been very professional and friendly with the sessions, and goes out of his way to work with us as customers. We will certainly be continuing to use him as our family photographer going forward.

Profile Picture Jon, 5/15/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were so blessed to hire Jamie for our oddly scheduled Halloween wedding in 2009. It's valuable family time he gave up to take on the task of immortalizing our big day. That says a lot about his character and his desire to make his clients happy. The photos turned out wonderfully! He not only provided us with plenty of the normal wedding party/family photos, he has a tremendous gift for capturing the wedding party & guests in candid/emotional moments that you simply can't stage and will treasure for a lifetime. I encourage anyone considering professional photography for their wedding, graduation, or big event to contact Jamie. You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Tony, 10/31/09, 1 Review