Jamie Gellings Media Reviews

9 Reviews for Jamie Gellings Media

1 User photo

Jamie Gellings Media 1

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Jamie is so sweet and kind! We loved having her for our wedding day! She was very helpful throughout the day. Her and her husband were surprised to be sat at the parents table but my mom loved chit chatting with her :) Even though there were some pictures i would have liked to get it wasn't jamies fault, there just wasn't enough time in the day. We're so very excited to get our pictures back. I have no doubt that they will be absolutely amazing! They were so very fun to have along the day. They stayed until one of my most favorite dances was played as we danced to it with my grandpa. She got pictures i can't wait to see. We would recommend Jamie and her husband to anyone!

Jamie Gellings Media 2

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2014

Jamie is awesome to work with. We met up ahead of time to discuss everything and she is so much fun and easy to relate to. The day of the wedding she was professional and even helped with things beyond photography. When we got our pictures back I was amazed. It was so much fun to relive the wedding day through the beautiful photographs. We are still getting lots of compliments!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jamie Gellings Media's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenni, for the beautiful comments. I really appreciate your time in reviewing us!

We had Jamie take our engagement photos and also provide her photo booth at our wedding and couldn't be happier with the outcome. We had many compliments on both and our guests absolutely loved the photo booth. We will gladly recommend Jamie for any photography needs and look forward to having her photo booth at another event.

Erica · Married on 02/01/2014

Jamie & her husband Zak came to the top of our photographer list because of their ability to capture the emotion of the day. Their pricing was VERY reasonable for a full day of photos with two photographers. A big selling point was that Jamie gives her clients a USB drive with all of the images, so I can work with them to print my own photos and make my own scrapbooks at any photo shop I want.

Jamie & Zak's dedication to capturing our whole day is really above and beyond the call of duty. They started before 9am and stayed until they felt that they got everything, which was after 9pm. They were willing to do whatever it took to get the best shot such as braving February weather in Green Bay, standing on chairs, or even laying on the dance floor to get down at the kids’ height. Everyone had fun working with them. My husband doesn't like "getting shot," but Jamie was able to work with him to get him to genuinely smile for the camera.

Jamie & Zak do a great job of capturing the emotion of the day in the pictures. Now that we have the images back, everyone is impressed! Jamie posts them on her website, so everyone in the family can see them quickly, and I can forward the link to out-of-town family members who couldn't attend. Some bride & groom shots look like they belong on the cover of a magazine. The cinematography is Excellent!

Families have some great pictures, and we have some great memories captured. Thanks, Jamie & Zak!!

Tiffany · Married on 05/11/2013

Jamie was awesome, she was so nice. All of my wedding party liked her and guests actually told me how much she would jump in to get good pictures. She was there for all of the action! She stepped in when my bridal party would get out of hand when needed. Loved her!

Renee · Married on 09/29/2012

Jamie and Zac were wonderful to work with on our wedding and engagement pictures! She was so seamless and integrated into the day that I hardly knew she was there. I loved getting our photos back because there was so much that she captured that I had missed and don't remember during the day. She was a miracle worker, getting our loud, large and sometimes rowdy family and wedding party to cooperate for pictures. All of this was done without previously having been near our wedding site or town. It was amazing and now everyone wants her back! Sorry Jamie and Zac for the 5 hour drives!

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

Jamie and her husband Zak did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures. They were so much fun to take pictures with and we were more than satisfied with how they captured our special day. Two years later I still get a smile on my face looking at all our wedding pictures. We would definitely recommend Jamie Gellings Media to anyone and will be contacting her for any future events that need to be captured. Thanks Jamie and Zak!

Autumn · Married on 08/22/2009

Jamie has been absolutely amazing! Our wedding pictures could not have turned out more beautiful. Jamie is so considerate, professional, and has awesome ideas. She has done all of our pictures for us including engagement, wedding, and family (maternity, newborn, and children sessions). She will always be our go to photographer!!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Jamie Gellings Media's reply:

Thanks so much Autumn! I've loved every second of capturing you & yours through the years! xoxo

Hannah · Married on 03/19/2016

We absolutely loved having Jamie and her husband Zak capture our engagement photos and wedding photos! They offer affordable packages, which include much more than many other photographers of their quality. Jamie offers off-season discounts, includes an engagement photo shoot (or offers another discount if you choose not to use it), releases all photos to you digitally, includes a second shooter, AND will come as early as you'd like and stay as late as you'd like to make sure they capture everything. Jamie and Zak make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera-you'll hardly notice they are there. I highly recommend using the included engagement session so that you all can get used to each other. They captured so many great candid moments, a few posed photos, as well as small details that would otherwise go unnoticed. Jamie and Zak are also very laid back, which helps you feel even more at ease. They make sure to check in to ensure you are happy with the shots they've taken before moving on but are confident in their work, which is reassuring during one of the biggest days of your life. The quality of the photos is amazing! My jaw was hanging open the entire time we viewed our photos. We are SO happy with Jamie and Zak's work and highly recommend them!!