Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique Reviews

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 5
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 6
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 7

Porsha · Married on 08/02/2014

Jamie is amazing!!! Will not go with anyone ever again!!! Thank you for the best cake ever!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

The cake Jamie made for us was perfect. Not just close, or merely pretty, but Perfect. She listened to exactly what we wanted, and the ribbon and pearls were exactly as described. It was a cute, wonderful little wedding cake, all clean and neat and professional. When I picked the cake up, it smelled wonderful, like fresh vanilla, and it looked great, even in the heat. I've heard that fondant is for looks, not taste, but Jamie's fondant tasted great. The raspberry and vanilla inside were a great flavor and texture, but I liked the cake best after about 2 days (we had a tiny party so we had leftovers); the flavors mellowed and melded.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Sara · Married on 06/21/2014

The cake was gorgeous and was delicious!! We can't wait to have another cake from Jamie Cakes!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Carmen · Married on 06/07/2014

Jamie make the most beautiful and delicious cake and cupcakes for our wedding. Every detail was perfect and even better than we had discussed. Jamie was a delight to work with EVERY ONE of our guests raved about the cake and cupcakes and wanted her name and number. I will definitely use Jamie Cakes for future events.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2014

Cupcakes were beautiful, delicious, and unique! Jamie was wonderful and took great care of us.

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 05/17/2014

Jamie provided the most beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding! The pineapple filling was amazing. We couldn't be more pleased and will recommend Jamie-Cakes for any occasion.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Sam · Married on 04/12/2014

I was beyond impressed with my wedding cake by Jaime Cakes!! It was by far one of my favorite things at my wedding. Jaime did such a good job making my cake vision a reality and I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful, delicious cake! Everyone raved about the flavor and I just thought it was the best cake I has ever seen!!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Maribel · Married on 04/11/2014

Not only was the cake beautiful. The taste was great. All my guests loved it.

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • Celina

Celina · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I were absolutely amazed with our wedding cake! Jamie did a fantastic job by taking our different ideas and turned our cake into a masterpiece! We received a great deal of compliments of how our cake looked and tasted. She also made a variety of desserts for our dessert bar such as brownies, lemon bars and rice crispy treats which were also delicious! Jamie is very sweet and professional. We definitely recommend Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Jorge · Married on 04/04/2014

She does everything you ask and her cake was delicious. Made a beautiful cake just like we wanted. We also had individual cupcakes made and they turned out great as well!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Nikki · Married on 03/30/2014

Jamie was amazing! She exceeded my expectations for our wedding cake. She was easy to connect with and was very flexible when our venue and wedding time changed. Not only did her cake look beautiful but it tasted GREAT! I would highly recommend her services to anyone getting married in the Tucson and Arizona area.

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • User4020214 · 2+ years ago

The saying " you get what you pay for" is definitely not true in this case. She was the best price and the cake/cup cakes were worth a million bucks! I would highly recommend Jamie. She loves what she does and it shows. From the detailed design to the flavor.

Thank you Jamie Cakes for making our wedding that much more memorable!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jamie was very professional and easy to work with. We had so many compliments at the wedding about how beautiful and delicious the cake was. I would definitely recommend Jamie. Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Alyssa · Married on 03/02/2014

The cake was delicious and the design came out better than I imagined!! The cake was moist and rich in flavor!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Jamie was great! She was attentive and accurate. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Our cake turned out amazing! Thank you again Jamie for everything! Lauren & Andy

Sent on 01/26/2014

Katelyn · Married on 11/22/2013

Jamie was so easy to work with. The cake was delicious and BEAUTIFUL! I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a wedding cake made in Tucson.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Megan · Married on 10/20/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique did a fantastic job for our wedding!! Everyone loved her cup cakes, She even made our personal wedding cake dairy free, it was moist and delicious! We would recommend her to everyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Megan & Nathan,

You are very welcome! I'm so happy everyone was pleased with the cupcakes and I was able to provide a special cake for you both to enjoy together!

lyn · Married on 10/02/2013

If the world could be as fantastic and superb as Jamie Cakes, this world would be perfect! I am an extremely critical person and there is very little I would rate high, but my experiences and cupcakes from Jamie Cakes were absolutely the best! Superior!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review!
    ---Jamie
  • W

Wren · Married on 09/22/2013

I couldn't have asked for anything more or found a better cake. HER'S ARE PERFECT!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

That is so wonderful to hear! Thank you again for choosing Jamie-Cakes for your special day!

Robin · Married on 09/22/2013

Jamie Cakes made the most fabulous cake for our special day! It was full of flavor and simply gorgeous just the way as wanted it! We will use her for all of our events and recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

I'm so happy I was able to make your special day that much sweeter! Thank you for the glowing review!
    ---Jamie

Jamie was a consummate professional throughout the entire process. She listened carefully as we described our vision for our cake, and offered helpful advice and suggestions. The cake ultimately turned out even more beautiful than we imagined, and tasted phenomenal. We would recommend Jamie to anyone and everyone who wants a wonderfully decorated and delicious cake at their event!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so happy you loved your cake and I was honored to be a part of your special day!

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2013

You were wonderful! Thank you so much for squeezing me in at the very last minute and even deciding on flavors for our cake and surprising us with them! Our cake was beautiful and delicious! It was more than I could have ever asked for! Again, everything was PERFECT from service to product. Thank you! :)

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the wonderful review! I loved creating your wedding cake and am so happy you both loved it!

Melisa · Married on 09/07/2013

Beautiful cake that was affordable but tasted amazing. Delivery was perfect couldn't ask for a better baker.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Edie · Married on 07/06/2013

Jamie came through for us in a big way. We had to change venues and our baker started to receive bad reviews. Jamie came highly recommended to us and we couldn't have been any happier. Our cake was gorgeous and the grooms cake was outstanding. Jamie's Bakery is the way to go.

Sent on 07/14/2013