Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique Reviews

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 5
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 6
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 7

Alicia · Married on 10/18/2014

Jamie was a delight to work with. She responded to e-mails quickly, very professional, provided ideas and made our vision come to life. My husband and I loved our cake! It was perfect! Many of our guests said it was the best cake they have ever had. We would highly recommend Jamie Cakes to our family and friends. Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

Jamie was the second baker we got in touch with for our wedding and after we met her in person and did the tasting, we knew we would not have to look any further! She was so professional and easy to work with. The cake was exactly what we wanted. It looked beautiful, and more importantly, it tasted great! We got so many compliments on it during the wedding reception. I would definitely work with Jamie again, and I would highly recommend Jamie-Cakes for your event.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

Jamie Cakes came highly recommended to me from a friend, and I am so happy she was able to make our cake! Jamie is amazing and so easy to work with! My fiancé and I wanted a small cake for our wedding and Jamie was great about recommending flavors and styles. I sent her a photo of the cake I wanted from Pinterest, and she replicated it perfectly! She is reliable and easy to contact. I would definitely recommend this vendor and hope to use her again in the near future. Thanks Jamie Cakes!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Amy! I'm so happy that you both were pleased with your wedding cake! Wishing you both the best!

Laura · Married on 09/06/2014

Jamie was fabulous and our cake was delicious!! We planned our event from out of the country and we never had any trouble getting in touch with Jamie!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Summer and Aaron · Married on 08/09/2014

We were thrilled with the way our cupcakes and wedding cake turned out! They were beautiful and delicious and exactly what we wanted. Jamie was super easy to work with and we will be recommending her to any one we can!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Porsha · Married on 08/02/2014

Jamie is amazing!!! Will not go with anyone ever again!!! Thank you for the best cake ever!!!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

The cake Jamie made for us was perfect. Not just close, or merely pretty, but Perfect. She listened to exactly what we wanted, and the ribbon and pearls were exactly as described. It was a cute, wonderful little wedding cake, all clean and neat and professional. When I picked the cake up, it smelled wonderful, like fresh vanilla, and it looked great, even in the heat. I've heard that fondant is for looks, not taste, but Jamie's fondant tasted great. The raspberry and vanilla inside were a great flavor and texture, but I liked the cake best after about 2 days (we had a tiny party so we had leftovers); the flavors mellowed and melded.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Sara · Married on 06/21/2014

The cake was gorgeous and was delicious!! We can't wait to have another cake from Jamie Cakes!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Carmen · Married on 06/07/2014

Jamie make the most beautiful and delicious cake and cupcakes for our wedding. Every detail was perfect and even better than we had discussed. Jamie was a delight to work with EVERY ONE of our guests raved about the cake and cupcakes and wanted her name and number. I will definitely use Jamie Cakes for future events.

Sent on 06/09/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/31/2014

Cupcakes were beautiful, delicious, and unique! Jamie was wonderful and took great care of us.

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • Angie

Angie · Married on 05/17/2014

Jamie provided the most beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding! The pineapple filling was amazing. We couldn't be more pleased and will recommend Jamie-Cakes for any occasion.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Sam · Married on 04/12/2014

I was beyond impressed with my wedding cake by Jaime Cakes!! It was by far one of my favorite things at my wedding. Jaime did such a good job making my cake vision a reality and I could not have dreamed of a more beautiful, delicious cake! Everyone raved about the flavor and I just thought it was the best cake I has ever seen!!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Maribel · Married on 04/11/2014

Not only was the cake beautiful. The taste was great. All my guests loved it.

Sent on 07/23/2014
  • Celina

Celina · Married on 04/05/2014

My husband and I were absolutely amazed with our wedding cake! Jamie did a fantastic job by taking our different ideas and turned our cake into a masterpiece! We received a great deal of compliments of how our cake looked and tasted. She also made a variety of desserts for our dessert bar such as brownies, lemon bars and rice crispy treats which were also delicious! Jamie is very sweet and professional. We definitely recommend Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Jorge · Married on 04/04/2014

She does everything you ask and her cake was delicious. Made a beautiful cake just like we wanted. We also had individual cupcakes made and they turned out great as well!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Nikki · Married on 03/30/2014

Jamie was amazing! She exceeded my expectations for our wedding cake. She was easy to connect with and was very flexible when our venue and wedding time changed. Not only did her cake look beautiful but it tasted GREAT! I would highly recommend her services to anyone getting married in the Tucson and Arizona area.

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • User4020214 · 2+ years ago

The saying " you get what you pay for" is definitely not true in this case. She was the best price and the cake/cup cakes were worth a million bucks! I would highly recommend Jamie. She loves what she does and it shows. From the detailed design to the flavor.

Thank you Jamie Cakes for making our wedding that much more memorable!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Jamie was very professional and easy to work with. We had so many compliments at the wedding about how beautiful and delicious the cake was. I would definitely recommend Jamie. Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Alyssa · Married on 03/02/2014

The cake was delicious and the design came out better than I imagined!! The cake was moist and rich in flavor!!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Jamie was great! She was attentive and accurate. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 02/18/2014

Our cake turned out amazing! Thank you again Jamie for everything! Lauren & Andy

Sent on 01/26/2014

Katelyn · Married on 11/22/2013

Jamie was so easy to work with. The cake was delicious and BEAUTIFUL! I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a wedding cake made in Tucson.

Sent on 01/30/2014

Megan · Married on 10/20/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique did a fantastic job for our wedding!! Everyone loved her cup cakes, She even made our personal wedding cake dairy free, it was moist and delicious! We would recommend her to everyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Megan & Nathan,

You are very welcome! I'm so happy everyone was pleased with the cupcakes and I was able to provide a special cake for you both to enjoy together!

lyn · Married on 10/02/2013

If the world could be as fantastic and superb as Jamie Cakes, this world would be perfect! I am an extremely critical person and there is very little I would rate high, but my experiences and cupcakes from Jamie Cakes were absolutely the best! Superior!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review!
    ---Jamie
  • W

Wren · Married on 09/22/2013

I couldn't have asked for anything more or found a better cake. HER'S ARE PERFECT!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

That is so wonderful to hear! Thank you again for choosing Jamie-Cakes for your special day!