Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique Reviews

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 5
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 6
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 7

Andrea · Married on 02/27/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Jamie Cakes! From beginning to end the process was simple, all we got were complements! The final product was not only a visual piece of art but an amazing mouthful of flavor! Overall all guests were very impressed by the presentation and quality! We would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Planning my wedd frim out of times could have been stressful, but Jamie was very help. She met with my mom to discuss prices, was responsuve to my emails, and did a private tasting when we got in town to pick our flavors.

Sent on 02/25/2016

Adriana · Married on 10/23/2015

I was beyond happy with my wedding cake! I received so many complements on how amazing it tasted and how beautiful it looked. Jamie was such a pleasure to work with as well. I will be using Jamie-Cakes in the future for all my events!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/23/2015

Cake was wonderful and yummy- everyone still talks about it! Tip- use sparklers!! They were amazing in photos!!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Corinna · Married on 10/10/2015

Jamie Cakes is not only beyond delicious, but the set up she did was so stylish and perfect for the vibe I had at the reception. We had cupcakes for the guests and a cake for my husband and I to cut and everything was over the top delicious. I couldn't have been more happy.

Thank you Jamie for seeing my vision and executing perfectly! I highly recommend her for your next event!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Thomas · Married on 10/09/2015

Jamie did an amazing job with our cake. The presentation was flawless as was the flavors as well. Couldn't have asked for better service

Sent on 10/21/2015

Staci · Married on 09/26/2015

I cannot thank Jamie enough for making my dream cake a reality. It was just like the picture we shared with her. The cake didn't just look good, but tasted amazing with vanilla and fresh strawberry. The groom cake was just as amazing with a UofA theme. Jamie was easy to work with and very flexible with our schedule since we planned our Tucson wedding from Texas.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rhonda · Married on 09/19/2015

Jamie Cakes was amazing!! I received so many compliments on how delicious and pretty our cake was! Overall value for cost of the cake is SUPERB. Jamie was such a joy to work with from the moment we met her, sampled us though and help make suggestions for our cake. She even accommodated last minute changes like adding Gluten Free cupcakes to help accommodate those guests with restrictions.

Jamie will be our baker of choice from here on out!!!

Thanks

Sent on 09/22/2015

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you both as well. I wish you both the best!

Julie · Married on 08/21/2015

I purchased a wedding cake for my son and his bride and they both loved it and the flavor was amazing ( pina) I would buy anything Jamie Bakes!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Ryan · Married on 07/25/2015

We planned to meet with many different wedding cake businesses while planning our wedding but after meeting with Jamie we were sold in the first 10 minutes. Not only were her cake samples to die for, but I was super impressed with her professionalism that was mixed with an easy-going demeanor. My wife was very particular about how exactly she wanted the cake to look and Jamie was very patient with her requests as well as accommodating. The wedding cake that she created for us looked even better than we had imagined and the cake was extremely delicious. In fact, just writing about it now is making me wish I had more of it on hand! Thank you, Jamie. Now we know why you came so highly recommended.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you both in making your vision come to life! I absolutely loved creating your wedding cake and am so happy that you were pleased with the finished creation. Thank you for choosing Jamie-Cakes!

lauren · Married on 06/27/2015

Jamie was available when we needed her and even carved out sometime on the weekend to accommodate our busy schedule. She is the perfect blend of fun and profession.

Our cake was gorgeous and everyone was talking about how delicious each of the tiers were! We had 4 different flavors of cake with a different filling for each tier. Such a great experience to plan and see it come to life. I only wish I had more room for cake at our reception!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Thamzen · Married on 06/26/2015

Jamie-Cakes was very professional and well priced! The cupcakes turned out beautiful and delicious! We chose three different flavors but the peanut butter and chocolate was definitely the guest favorite.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Laura · Married on 05/02/2015

Jamie Pacheco was wonderful to work with for my son's wedding. She offered great suggestions and was so helpful. The wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted divine. The bride and groom were so happy! We received many compliments from our guests. I plan to order exclusively from Jamie Cakes!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Jamie's wedding cake was excellent. The cake was moist and flavorful and the deign just what we had asked for. It was also very fairly priced. I highly recommend Jamie's cakes for any celebratory event.

Sent on 04/28/2015

I was planning my wedding from out of town and Jamie was very responsive via email. A lot of her information was available on her website, which was especially useful so that I could streamline the limited time that I did have in Tucson. I did like that she only really does one cake per day so she was able to focus solely on mine during my wedding day.

When we did our cake consultation, she already had ideas on what we could do with the cake based on a survey that you fill out online. She did seem to be actually listening to my ideas for the cake as well. The cake was delicious, especially during the tasting.

The cake was delivered to the venue on time and looked great. Everyone at the reception ate it and there actually was not many pieces left at the end of the wedding, which is always a good sign.

Sent on 04/26/2015

Monique · Married on 04/04/2015

The cake was impeccable. It was just perfect, super moist & tasted so smooth.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Cynthia · Married on 03/28/2015

The cake was amazing, really flavorful, everyone wanted seconds and thirds. On our first appointment we talked about how we wanted the cake, and she got it perfectly 6 months later.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! It was an honor being part of your wedding celebration and I'm so happy the cake was a hit with everyone!

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2015

Our wedding cake, groom cake, and mini cupcakes were beautiful and delicious! Jamie was professional, flexible, and responsive. We couldn't have asked for more and highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 03/07/2015

Jamie was super helpful and her work was outstanding. Our cake was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 01/05/2015

We had Jamie create a cupcake tower with a cutting cake on top. The cake and cupcakes were moist, beautiful, and delicious. What's more, the cupcakes (we wrapped up the cake, so I can't speak to it) stayed moist and delicious for up to a week after the wedding. Jamie was professional, easy to work with, and accommodating of our ever-changing headcount. Finally, her prices are extremely reasonable. I plan to use her for all of my bakery needs in the future, and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Jamie · Married on 11/07/2014

Jamie Cake's was hired to do a cutting cake and four different types of cupcakes for my wedding. The cake and cupcakes were absolutely beautiful. Everyone was taking pictures of the display. Better yet, everyone loved the taste of the cupcakes. We over ordered but they were so good, we had hardly any left. People loved them. Jamie was great to work with. I'd work with her for any future event. Excellent service for a great product.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Jamie · Married on 11/07/2014

Sent on 11/16/2014

Alicia · Married on 10/18/2014

Jamie was a delight to work with. She responded to e-mails quickly, very professional, provided ideas and made our vision come to life. My husband and I loved our cake! It was perfect! Many of our guests said it was the best cake they have ever had. We would highly recommend Jamie Cakes to our family and friends. Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Emily · Married on 10/11/2014

Jamie was the second baker we got in touch with for our wedding and after we met her in person and did the tasting, we knew we would not have to look any further! She was so professional and easy to work with. The cake was exactly what we wanted. It looked beautiful, and more importantly, it tasted great! We got so many compliments on it during the wedding reception. I would definitely work with Jamie again, and I would highly recommend Jamie-Cakes for your event.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Amy · Married on 09/27/2014

Jamie Cakes came highly recommended to me from a friend, and I am so happy she was able to make our cake! Jamie is amazing and so easy to work with! My fiancé and I wanted a small cake for our wedding and Jamie was great about recommending flavors and styles. I sent her a photo of the cake I wanted from Pinterest, and she replicated it perfectly! She is reliable and easy to contact. I would definitely recommend this vendor and hope to use her again in the near future. Thanks Jamie Cakes!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review Amy! I'm so happy that you both were pleased with your wedding cake! Wishing you both the best!
    Jamie