Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique Reviews

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 5
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 6
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 7

andrea · Married on 12/03/2016

I would recommend Jamie very professional and great work

Sent on 12/26/2016

Lori-Anne · Married on 11/19/2016

Jamie was amazing. Her cakes are super moist and flavorful. The wedding display she created for us was exactly what we envisioned. Can't thank her enough. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Deserae · Married on 11/12/2016

Jamie did an amazing job of bringing my vision to life. We received so many compliments on how our cake was not only stunning but delicious. I can't thank her enough!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Annie · Married on 11/05/2016

I got married this past Saturday 11/05/16 and the cake was excellent! It was fresh, moist, and all the flavors I chose were great! I wish I would have had a bigger cake to have more flavors. Jamie made everything easy from start to finish. I sent pictures of my wedding colors and she matched them beautifully. I just goggled wedding cakes and saw who had the best reviews in Tucson and that is why I chose Jamie. Look no farther future brides!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Holli · Married on 11/04/2016

Jamie was a wonderful person to work with. She took all of our ideas and made them come to life. Our cake was beautiful; we had so many compliments on the cake. Not only did the cake look amazing, it tasted great! There were very many people who said this was the best wedding cake they had ever had.
    Jamie is very professional, kind, and talented. We were so thankful to have worked with her for our wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2016

kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

My husband and I were planning our wedding in Tucson from out of town. We found Jamie online and she was great from the moment we started communicating with her. The cake looked incredible (exactly what we wanted) and tasted even better! Jamie was extremely accommodating and we were able to have our tasting the one weekend we were traveling out to Tucson. She happily used her own stands to create a beautiful dessert table (we had a cake as well as a few dozen cupcakes and cake pops) and our guests loved it all! A few weeks before the wedding we even asked her to include one dozen gluten free cupcakes, which she added to our order without hesitation. We highly recommend Jamie!! She is awesome to work with, an amazing value for your money, and a fantastic baker.

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • F

Faby · Married on 10/21/2016

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! Jamie was very friendly, professional, and accommodating. I would highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Carol · Married on 10/08/2016

Jamie was so easy to work with and her cupcakes and desserts were DELICIOUS! She is super responsive and flexible, and I highly recommend working with her. Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Dina · Married on 10/07/2016

Loved Jamie! She made everything so easy and effortless. She did our cake and dessert table. Provided all stands for cake and jars for dessert table with bags with our name and date. Which was great. Everything was delicious too! The value was great! Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Madison · Married on 08/13/2016

She is amazing!!! Our cake was delicious and the design was everything we wanted and more!!!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Staci · Married on 07/09/2016

OMG!!! First off Jamie is the only baker I will ever go to for my special event cakes!! She has the best cakes in Arizona and yes I mean it AZ BEST CAKE BOUTIQUE. Honestly her designs are magnificent and also one of the treats when you receive the cake you will always be wowed by them... The moisture of the cake it's self is absolutely delightful, always the right amount of basically everything. My family and I truly find it to be a great tasty treat when we order a cake.
    Our wedding for the time it spent on the road to flagstaff was still so amazing nothing but amazing as always, we truly are never disappointed in your services. We will as well continue to use Jamie's cakes for every special occasion. Even when we host our one year anniversary!!??????

Sent on 07/15/2016

Not only was the cake delicious but Jamie was also extremely professional throughout the whole process. She was quick to respond to all questions and gave great suggestions for wedding cake ideas. The process of ordering and payments were extremely simple. To be honest all I had to do was order the cake, Jamie took care of the rest!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/02/2016

Jamie was fantastic! She responded quickly to all our emails and was happy to help with any questions we had. And her cake was absolutely DELICIOUS and beautiful.

Sent on 05/08/2016

Lela · Married on 04/30/2016

Jamie was very flexible with my crazy schedule. She responded quickly to all of my emails. On the day of the wedding she was kind enough to offer her hand in help. She was the only vendor on the wedding day who really made things easier for the flustered bride

Sent on 05/15/2016

Elia · Married on 04/23/2016

Jaime was wonderful to work with. She was professional and responded to my questions and last minute color change request from me, quickly. Our wedding cake was exactly what we wanted. Thank you Jaime for bringing our quirky vision to life. She knew exactly what we wanted. I received so many compliments on the design of the cake. And did I mention it was delicious? The flavors (piñata colada and strawberry swirl) were amazing!! I would absolutely recommend Jaime to everyone ! !

Sent on 04/27/2016

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2016

Jamie did a fantastic job on our wedding cake! It came out exactly as we requested and we received positive comments all night from our guest! Jamie was also able to create a fabulous surprise grooms cake for my husband. With just an image and a few details via email she was able to create exactly what I was envisioning!
    I would highly recommend Jaime to any bride! (so glad she was recommended to me by a friend :) )

Sent on 04/28/2016

So many of our guest loved our cake! The decor was exactly what I asked for, and every favor we had tasted delicious!! Jamie was amazing, we were planning our wedding from out of town and really took a chance by not tasting any of cake favors but Jamie came highly recommend from a friend who was in the same situation. She was very flexible and her price was very reasonable for the quality she gives. Any large celebrations we have in the future Jamie's Bakery is the only place we will be going to!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Kady · Married on 04/16/2016

I ordered a 4 tier cake with different flavors of cake and filling for my wedding. Jamie, the owner, was super nice, professional, and took her time to figure out what we wanted in terms of flavor, fillings, and design. She also delivered the cake to the venue and allowed us to rent one of her cake stands. The cake was beautiful and tasted amazing!!! Thanks Jamie!!

Sent on 05/03/2016
  • Cassia

Cassia · Married on 04/09/2016

Our experience working with Jamie was great! We were able to sample a variety of flavors and actually ended up with a mix of cupcakes plus a small cake for our wedding day. She was so easy to work with, flexible when we added on additional cupcakes, and everything was set up on time. and the best part: our guests RAVED about the cupcakes!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Cassia, I'm so happy to hear this! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Brandi · Married on 04/02/2016

Cupcakes were beautiful and delivered on time, loved my rustic set up. I was so happy to have found Jamie-Cakes and would recommend to anybody!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you for choosing Jamie-Cakes! :)

Renee · Married on 04/02/2016

Try as many of the cake and icing flavors as possible! They are all amazing!

Sent on 04/19/2016

Laura · Married on 03/19/2016

The wedding cake was excellent!!!! I would definitely you Jamie again!!! Thank you so much, everyone loved the cake.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Jamie- Cakes Bakery Boutique is the place to go! Jamie was wonderful to work with. Jamie captured my Vision that I wanted for my cake perfect! It was beautiful! Not only was my cake everything I wanted it was delicious! I had every single guest asking me where I got my cake because they have never tasted wedding cake that good! Compared to other places her cost was fair and she was amazing to work with. Jamie got back to me right away any time I had a question or wanted to add something different to my cake. I highly recommend Jamie-Cakes bakery, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Andrea · Married on 02/27/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Jamie Cakes! From beginning to end the process was simple, all we got were complements! The final product was not only a visual piece of art but an amazing mouthful of flavor! Overall all guests were very impressed by the presentation and quality! We would highly recommend to anyone!!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Planning my wedd frim out of times could have been stressful, but Jamie was very help. She met with my mom to discuss prices, was responsuve to my emails, and did a private tasting when we got in town to pick our flavors.

Sent on 02/25/2016