Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique Reviews

151 | Tucson, AZ

151 Reviews for Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique

Darlene Jones · Getting married on 06/09/2022

Our cake was amazing! Jamie was very kind and professional.

The rum apricot cake was awesome! We got two kinds of cakes and they were both so moist and delicious.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Ramos · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Jamie-Cakes Goes Above & Beyond!

Jamie Cakes has the best customer service! After making drastic changes to our wedding count and location, Jamie was flexible and a dream to work with! She was so personable and understanding. Jamie Cakes helped make my wedding day go smoothly, our wedding cake turned out perfect and was absolutely delicious! All of our guests thought so too =) I will always recommend Jamie-Cakes!

Sent on 01/02/2021
  • Megan

Megan Richardson · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Jamie-Cakes Bakery was AMAZING!

We used Jamie-Cakes for our wedding in Tucson on 11/30/2019. Not only did she make a beautiful cake for us, but she made cupcakes and cookies too! Everyone complimented our desserts, and talked about how delicious everything was! Her cake is SO creamy and yummy, I wish I could have her cakes every week! Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Megan! You were the sweetest to work with and I'm so happy that you loved everything. Wishing you both all the best in 2020!
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Yubeta · Married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful!

Having Jamie create our wedding cake was one of the best decisions we made! The whole planning process went smooth and very easy! Jamie is so friendly while also a true professional. We were ecstatic with how beautiful our cake turned out. Not to mention the flavors. You can’t go wrong choosing but the almond apricot and white chocolate raspberry are my personal favorites! Our wedding guests definitely got 2nd and 3rd helpings! Thank you Jamie for your wonderful work!

Sent on 12/14/2020

Renee Conway · Married on 09/26/2020

Incredibly delicious, beautiful and creative

My experience with Jamie was excellent. We live out of state and she was very flexible for our tasting appointment and even let us sample flavors we requested. They were all SO GOOD (and I am traditionally not a huge cake fan). We ordered enough cake for 150 guests but only ended up having around 100, but only half of a tier was left! We came to Jamie with our ideas and she helped form them into the most beautiful cake I could imagine. We are so grateful!

Sent on 12/02/2020

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you Renee for your kind words! I absolutely loved bringing this design to life for you both and am so happy you loved everything. Wishing you both the very best!

Eleanna Daley · Married on 09/25/2020

Easiest yet one of the best things about the wedding 👰

She did a great job! Showed her pictures and left everything on a table the day of the wedding and next thing you know I’m out cutting the most beautiful best tasting cake!
    She was so easy! Made arrangements for everything!
    She even gave us an extra cake box for my husband who was away with the military to try before the wedding!
    10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Bri

Bri · Married on 11/17/2019

Delicious, accommodating

We used Jamie Cakes as recommended through our venue. She was fantastic! I was getting ready when she dropped the cake off at the venue. She placed the flowers I brought beautifully! When we met with her to discuss our cake, she was so accommodating and worked with our preferences on what we liked - or didnt like - in a cake

Sent on 12/04/2019

Jamie · Married on 10/05/2019

Delicious and nerdy!

I had a nerdy themed wedding l and Jamie made exactly what I had in my head. The cake tasted great! Everyone loved it

Sent on 11/30/2019

marisa · Married on 09/27/2019

Delicious!

Jamie creates the best tasting cakes and they are truly beautiful!
    Never frozen as many others, always fresh_
    we had different flavors on each layer and guests were asking for more cake!
    Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Tina Townsend · Married on 09/07/2019

Jamie was amazing!

Jamie was quick to respond and everything tasted and looked incredible

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Denise

Denise Reyes · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply The Best

Jamie was able to provide the most amazing cake and desserts for our daughters Quience.
    It was a magical night with a cake to match.
    She took the time to listen to my daughter's ideas to create the most stunning cake.
    We had a budget that Jamie worked with and delivered everything we asked for and more with the utmost professionalism and creativity.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Tami · Married on 08/17/2019

Jamie Cakes

I think Jamie was an amazing help. She responded quickly and was very easy to work with. Our cake was everything I expected and more. She put my image that was in my head into this beautiful cake. Thank you.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Ashira Davis · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful and elegant

Jaime is an amazing baker. Her cake was very beautiful and elegant. We enjoyed the flavors and everyone we spoke to told us the cake was outstanding!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Cecilia · Married on 05/11/2019

Would definitely use again!

Cake was very delicious and came out very beautiful!! It was exactly what I wanted and more!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Carolyn Laray · Married on 03/30/2019

Cake Magic

Jamie is wonderful to work with. She is really skilled at taking her client's vision and turning it into a stunning creation. And, not only are her cakes gorgeous, they taste out of this world. She has created cakes for me for two very special occasions. I can't imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing experience, the most delicious cake!

Jamie is the best! And so are her cakes. In the beginning, we only wanted someone to decorate donuts for us because I love donuts more than cake. Well, that was before we visited Jamie’s charming bungalow office and she offered us cake samples in six flavors. We quickly realized we NEEDED her cake at our wedding. We ended up having both, donuts and cake.

She decorated our 3-tiered/3-flavored cake and a couple dozen donuts with icing succulents. They turned out beautifully and tasted as great as they looked.

Jamie was great to work with. She was easy to schedule our initial meeting (we had a small 2-day window), a great communicator, and very flexible when we switched from donuts to mostly donuts and some cake to some donuts and a bigger cake. She loved our idea of decorating donuts and the succulent idea and was excited to execute our vision. We were able to do all of the contract and payments online, which was very helpful for me since we weren’t in Tucson. She also had great suggestions, like that a simple “naked” cake would look really good with the succulent decorations, which it did!

I’m so happy we went with her and look forward to my next excuse to eat more Jamie Cakes!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Ashley Cross · Married on 11/23/2018

Incredible

Jamie did absolutely an incredible job on our wedding cake! We gave her a few different ideas we had and she cane up with something perfect. The cake was by far the best I have ever had and I couldn’t beat the price!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was so nice working with you both to create your vision. Congratulations to you and Shane!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful, Delicious Cake

Jamie made us a beautiful cake - that was absolutely delicious! She helped us achieve our ideas for a great cake.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca Fenceroy · Married on 10/05/2018

Delicious and Beautiful.

Jamie from Jamie-Cakes made our experience choosing and designing our cake very easy, and TASTY! We absolutely love the variety we chose in the difference tiers, and thought the color and design of our cake was perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree Sanchez · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing

Jamie was absolutely perfect. She made everything easy and even made alterations a few months before wedding date. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend her banana flavored cake. We had nothing lefocer but our top layer for our first anniversary and it's very tempting not to eat it now.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2018

The best comment we had from an attendee was "This doesn't taste like a wedding cake...it's really good!". Jaime has a wonderful choice of flavors and filling. We choose two different flavors and the cakes were moist, fresh, and really yummy. The decorating was beautiful and the cake exactly as designed. I would encourage you to get a large cake as everyone wants big slices and/or seconds!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolina · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing job in knowing what I wanted on the look of the cake. I loved all the flavors and my guests also loved the taste! wish I had some leftover but it was so good that everyone that could had seconds! ❤️

Sent on 06/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie Cakes was amazing!! She did exactly what I envisioned for our wedding cake. Plus, her cakes are soooo delicious!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t even begin to express how absolutely delicious and stunning our wedding cake was! Jamie was the absolute best to work with—super responsive, super sweet, super talented, and just an absolute pleasure to work with! Jamie is now our “go-to cake lady” and we wouldn’t have it any other way!

Sent on 05/20/2018