Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique Reviews

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 6
Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 7

Tina Townsend · Married on 09/07/2019

Jamie was amazing!

Jamie was quick to respond and everything tasted and looked incredible

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 8
  • Denise

Denise Reyes · Married on 09/07/2019

Simply The Best

Jamie was able to provide the most amazing cake and desserts for our daughters Quience.
    It was a magical night with a cake to match.
    She took the time to listen to my daughter's ideas to create the most stunning cake.
    We had a budget that Jamie worked with and delivered everything we asked for and more with the utmost professionalism and creativity.

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 9
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 10
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 11

Tami · Married on 08/17/2019

Jamie Cakes

I think Jamie was an amazing help. She responded quickly and was very easy to work with. Our cake was everything I expected and more. She put my image that was in my head into this beautiful cake. Thank you.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Ashira Davis · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful and elegant

Jaime is an amazing baker. Her cake was very beautiful and elegant. We enjoyed the flavors and everyone we spoke to told us the cake was outstanding!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Cecilia · Married on 05/11/2019

Would definitely use again!

Cake was very delicious and came out very beautiful!! It was exactly what I wanted and more!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 12

Carolyn Laray · Married on 03/30/2019

Cake Magic

Jamie is wonderful to work with. She is really skilled at taking her client's vision and turning it into a stunning creation. And, not only are her cakes gorgeous, they taste out of this world. She has created cakes for me for two very special occasions. I can't imagine working with anyone else.

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 02/10/2019

Amazing experience, the most delicious cake!

Jamie is the best! And so are her cakes. In the beginning, we only wanted someone to decorate donuts for us because I love donuts more than cake. Well, that was before we visited Jamie’s charming bungalow office and she offered us cake samples in six flavors. We quickly realized we NEEDED her cake at our wedding. We ended up having both, donuts and cake.

She decorated our 3-tiered/3-flavored cake and a couple dozen donuts with icing succulents. They turned out beautifully and tasted as great as they looked.

Jamie was great to work with. She was easy to schedule our initial meeting (we had a small 2-day window), a great communicator, and very flexible when we switched from donuts to mostly donuts and some cake to some donuts and a bigger cake. She loved our idea of decorating donuts and the succulent idea and was excited to execute our vision. We were able to do all of the contract and payments online, which was very helpful for me since we weren’t in Tucson. She also had great suggestions, like that a simple “naked” cake would look really good with the succulent decorations, which it did!

I’m so happy we went with her and look forward to my next excuse to eat more Jamie Cakes!

Sent on 03/14/2019
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 13
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 14

Ashley Cross · Married on 11/23/2018

Incredible

Jamie did absolutely an incredible job on our wedding cake! We gave her a few different ideas we had and she cane up with something perfect. The cake was by far the best I have ever had and I couldn’t beat the price!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! It was so nice working with you both to create your vision. Congratulations to you and Shane!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/17/2018

Beautiful, Delicious Cake

Jamie made us a beautiful cake - that was absolutely delicious! She helped us achieve our ideas for a great cake.

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca Fenceroy · Married on 10/05/2018

Delicious and Beautiful.

Jamie from Jamie-Cakes made our experience choosing and designing our cake very easy, and TASTY! We absolutely love the variety we chose in the difference tiers, and thought the color and design of our cake was perfect!

Sent on 10/26/2018
  • Desiree

Desiree Sanchez · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely amazing

Jamie was absolutely perfect. She made everything easy and even made alterations a few months before wedding date. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I highly recommend her banana flavored cake. We had nothing lefocer but our top layer for our first anniversary and it's very tempting not to eat it now.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Patricia · Married on 09/16/2018

The best comment we had from an attendee was "This doesn't taste like a wedding cake...it's really good!". Jaime has a wonderful choice of flavors and filling. We choose two different flavors and the cakes were moist, fresh, and really yummy. The decorating was beautiful and the cake exactly as designed. I would encourage you to get a large cake as everyone wants big slices and/or seconds!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Carolina · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing job in knowing what I wanted on the look of the cake. I loved all the flavors and my guests also loved the taste! wish I had some leftover but it was so good that everyone that could had seconds! ❤️

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 15

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2018

Jamie Cakes was amazing!! She did exactly what I envisioned for our wedding cake. Plus, her cakes are soooo delicious!!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jasmine · Married on 04/28/2018

We can’t even begin to express how absolutely delicious and stunning our wedding cake was! Jamie was the absolute best to work with—super responsive, super sweet, super talented, and just an absolute pleasure to work with! Jamie is now our “go-to cake lady” and we wouldn’t have it any other way!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Gabby · Married on 04/27/2018

Jamie did an outstanding job on our cake for our wedding. The set up and taste of the cake was perfect , I definitely recommend Jamie for all of your dessert needs. We received so many compliments on the cake! Thank you Jamie!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Katie · Married on 04/15/2018

Working with Jamie was so easy and stress free. She has delicious cakes that look fantastic too. I highly recommend her to anyone needing a wedding cake.

Sent on 04/29/2018
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 16

Cassidy · Married on 03/24/2018

Jamie made our cake dreams come to life! Not only was the cake insanely gorgeous, but it tasted amazing and she took care of ALL of the details. I left the cake toppers out for her and she placed them for me. It’s hard to not go dig out our top tier that we’re planning on saving for our anniversary because I just want to get my hands on more of it! Thank you Jamie for being professional, trustworthy and oh so talented. She comes with my HIGHEST recommendation.

Sent on 03/30/2018
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 17

Brittany · Married on 03/19/2018

Jamie Cakes was introduced to my husband and I by our venues preferred vendors list. During our consultation with Jamie we were impressed right away by all of the flavor options available and how great each of them tasted. I am not normally someone who likes to eat cake, but her cake is delicious! In addition, she was able to ask us about our vision for the wedding and hand sketch a beautiful cake design for us. When the cake arrived at the venue, we were both blown away with how perfect it looked. I am not exaggerating when I say it looked like it came straight out of a page of a magazine. To top that all off, our guests kept asking us where we had gotten our cake from because it was one of the best they had ever tasted. In conclusion, Jamie was a pleasure to work with and does top quality work. I will highly recommend her to anyone who needs cakes for their future events.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 18

Cailee · Married on 03/17/2018

Service was great! I'm very pleased with how the cake came out!

Sent on 03/31/2018
  • O

Oscar · Married on 03/09/2018

The cake and cupcakes were outstanding! Everyone was raving how good they were and asking for the name of the Cake Designer. We will be using Jamie for every special occasion!

Sent on 03/19/2018
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 19

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2018

Jamie is so incredibly talented! First, she meets with you to determine exactly what you envision for your cake. She's extremely friendly and patient as she ensures that you get what you want. Her final product exceeded our expectations! Beautiful cake! So many compliments on it and it tasted amazing! You cannot go wrong with Jamie Cakes!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

Simply amazing! We had Jamie make us a couple’s cake and cupcakes for our guests in three different flavors. We heard amazing reviews and we personally tried them all and agreed that they were the best cupcakes we had ever had! She did a beautiful job setting up our table as well and over exceeded our expectations. She does an absolutely wonderful job and is affordable which was my favorite part. We have already decided that we are going to buy a couples cake every year for our anniversary just because it was too delicious not to!!! Us Jamie for your cake/cupcake baking needs!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 20
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 21
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 22
    Jamie-Cakes Bakery Boutique 23

Aarynn · Married on 02/02/2018

Working with Jamie was great! Her cupcakes were divine and a hit for the wedding, not to mention extremely reasonable! We did a few flavors and each one was as spectacular as the next. Amazing work!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Scott · Married on 12/02/2017

Jamie was so professional and accomadating to our wants. She made the perfect looking and tasting wedding cake with all of the design features we requested. The cake was absolutely to die for perfectly baked and flavored. She made suggestions based on our personality and theme. It was as if she knew us. Thank you Jamie for making our special day even more special!

Sent on 12/16/2017