Jamie Bodo Photography Reviews

Jamie Bodo Photography 6
Jamie Bodo Photography 7

Noelle · Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful photos!

My husband and I had Jamie for our April wedding at the Mansion at Mountain Lakes. From my first phone conversation with Jamie I knew she was exactly what we were looking for! She was overflowing with ideas not only for the perfect photos, but with ideas to help the day flow smoothly. Both her and our second shooter were professional and faded into the background, we forgot they were even there! We received our pictures so quickly just over a month after our wedding. She captured so many beautiful moments that I can't wait to display for years to come. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone still looking for someone to capture your special day!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Jamie Bodo Photography 8
    Jamie Bodo Photography 9
    Jamie Bodo Photography 10
    Jamie Bodo Photography 11
    Jamie Bodo Photography 12

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Jamie was so incredibly fantastic and we highly recommend her to anyone. She captured truly beautiful moments that we will be able to look back on and re-live our wedding day for years to come. Thank you Jamie for making our wedding extra special- you're the best. Love, Samantha and Gonzalo.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/15/2018

Jamie was SO enjoyable to work with. She was very attentive to what we were looking for and captured the day perfectly. She made the day much less stressful and made us feel extremely comfortable. We received our sneak peek so fast and her turnaround time for the rest of the pictures was really unbelievable. I can't recommend her enough! Thanks Jamie!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

I cannot thank Jamie enough for capturing the magic of our wedding day. Jamie was SO wonderful to work with. She was extremely professional and was so sweet. She listened and paid careful attention to exactly what my husband and I wanted from our photos and was able to capture all of it perfectly. The photos she took are of great quality and she found a way to make my husband and I's personalities really shine through. Jamie helped to make our big day a success and kept things stress free. The turn around time for our photos was super quick as well. I would highly recommend working with her!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kathleen · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I had our wedding photographed by Jamie in August 2018. We knew Jamie was the right one for us from her bio~ her personality shone through and we just had to speak with her. After our initial meeting we knew we had made the right choice. She was flowing with ideas from the start and she was very attentive to what we were striving for. When the big day arrived, Jamie was on point. She was professional, fun, easy going~ though she was snapping shots at every important moment, you didn’t know she was there~
    Because of Jamie, we have beautiful photos of our day~ her ability to capture the moments is top notch. We are very thankful to have had her share our day with us. Five stars is not enough for Jamie~

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 07/07/2018

Best experience I have ever had with a photographer!! Jamie went out of her way to make sure we had the perfect wedding pictures!! From exploring the venue prior to the ceremony, to making sure all of our family and friends were included, we couldn’t have asked for a more exceptional wedding photographer. Jamie kept us laughing, assuring that our photos would be filled with true smiles. She was highly professional and always prepared to capture the perfect moments. My wife and I loved her. Would definitely recommend !!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Jamie Bodo Photography 13

erika · Married on 06/29/2018

Jamie Bodo Photography has enabled us to relive the joy of our wedding day every day through the beautiful pictures she took! She was accommodating with our requests and both friendly and patient with our guests. We would, without a doubt, use her again for our most memorable and important moments!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Claire · Married on 05/25/2018

Amazing photographer!

When it comes to weddings the best advice I have ever been given is book the best photographer you can find. When we started looking around for our photographer for our wedding, we came across Jamie Bodo on the internet and loved her work and we knew Jamie was the best in her field. It was obvious from our first meeting that Jamie knew exactly the type of photos we wanted. We wanted the pictures to reflect our love for each other while encapsulating the Jersey Shore which is our home. We completely trusted Jamie with this important day and we were not disappointed. The photos are spectacular. I am thrilled to have these beautiful photos and I cannot recommend Jamie highly enough. Her patience and understanding made our day less stressful and I could sit back and relax knowing that she was constantly capturing special moments.
    I can't thank Jamie enough for the effort she put in and the remarkable results. The photos will be cherished forever. Jamie is a professional, friendly woman who goes out of her way to make everyone feel comfortable and she was very open to suggestions for photos. It was a pleasure to have Jamie Bodo photograph our perfect wedding!
    - Claire Kirby Jaffe- Wedding Date 5/25/18, Clarks Landing Yacht Club

Sent on 10/22/2018

Christy · Married on 02/17/2018

Excellent photography and great to work with! Jamie photographed our wedding on February 17th at the Merion Tribute house. The photos were absolutely stunning. Jamie was great to work with- she has a fun and easy going personality that meshed well with our group. She also had great staging ideas and helped us so much with a timeline leading up to the event. I received so many complements on our photos. We highly recommend Jamie!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 12/28/2017

Jamie photographed our December wedding and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the photos as well as the entire experience. From the get go, Jamie was very organized and helped ease some of the stress that is sometimes associated with booking vendors. She was super easy to get in touch with, and we created an entire timeline over the phone that put my mind at ease about the actual wedding day. She captured the most beautiful moments and details that I may otherwise not have seen during the actual wedding. Fantastic experience!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/24/2017

Jamie was so pleasant to work with from day 1! We knew right away from looking at her website she was the right photographer for us ! Aside from being talented she was so very personable, responsive, friendly and professional ! She got to our venue early and I love that she stayed the whole day! We told her what type of photos we were looking for and she made it happen!

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Jamie Bodo Photography 14
    Jamie Bodo Photography 15
    Jamie Bodo Photography 16
    Jamie Bodo Photography 17

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2017

I couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Jamie for our November 2017 wedding at The Palace. Jamie was familiar with our venue already, so she knew the best spots for taking photos and helped guide us on planning the day-of timeline based on the kinds of photos we wanted. I had told Jamie ahead of time that we wanted "getting ready"/details and family photos before our ceremony, but that we wanted to be able to enjoy the reception without pausing for pictures too frequently. I really needed a photographer who I could trust to understand the kind of photographs we wanted so I wouldn't need to worry about whether or not we got all the shots we were hoping for and I definitely found that with Jamie. Even after a single phone conversation I knew that she completely understood what we were going for. Jamie respected the wedding experience we wanted, and was able to capture so many AMAZING candid shots (without us even knowing she was there!) that she really captured the energy of the wedding and caught all the special moments that you really want to look back on after your big day. Jamie's expertise really showed when she was able to capture bridal/groom party & family pictures before our ceremony without over-directing us or taking up too much time. She worked quickly without sacrificing any of the quality and we could not be happier with the images she captured! I am beyond happy to recommend Jamie as a wedding photographer-especially for those who want to enjoy their wedding to the fullest! And to anyone who may need a little guidance or help deciding what kind of photography package they really need.

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Jamie Bodo Photography 22
    Jamie Bodo Photography 23
    Jamie Bodo Photography 24

Jillian · Married on 10/15/2017

From the early stages of planning, to the day of, to the completed photos, we are so happy with our experience working with Jamie! From the get go I loved Jamie's fun, flexible, and laid back vibe. She was easy to speak with and had the ability to answer all my questions even when I wasn't quite sure what I was asking! I also really appreciated how Jamie gave clear and quick instruction during the formal picture process so that we were able to get on to the fun parts of our wedding. Jamie was unobtrusive during the reception and managed to beautifully capture all of the amazing moments that unfolded, even in a dark room. I would definitely recommend Jamie to document your special day!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Marissa · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to have Jamie photograph our wedding on October 14th! Jamie is absolutely incredible at everything. She spent lots of time with my on the phone, prior to our big day, laying out our schedule and plan. I had no worries in the world leading up to our wedding because she made it so much less stressful. The day of, she captured every moment from beginning to end - me and my bridesmaids getting ready, my husband and his groomsmen having a relaxing time enjoying some drinks before, our ceremony and reception. My favorite part of reviewing the pictures was not only the beautiful concepts she had pairing our rings together and her brilliant ideas capturing our pictures as a newly married couple, but more importantly, the candid pictures at our reception. She captured every moment of our guests having the time of their lives, and that was extremely important to us. Jamie is so accommodating, talented and just a great person to be around. She made our day so much more fun and enjoyable! I would recommend Jamie to every bride. Thank you for making our day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kothai · Married on 10/08/2017

Awesome photographer! The pictures were super crisp and absolutely beautiful! Jamie did a great job of understanding the style of pictures that we were looking for and delivered above and beyond what we were expecting. Our ceremony was outside in the middle of the day and the pictures from the ceremony were beautiful beyond belief. Our reception was at night and indoors and the pictures for that were equally amazing! Jamie knows how to shoot regardless of the lighting conditions and her pictures are simply amazing! I would without hesitation use Jamie for any future events.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Alicia · Married on 09/30/2017

My husband and I had our wedding photographed by Jamie in September at The Smithville Inn in Galloway, NJ. Everything from her professionalism to punctuality was top notch. To say she was not only organized but fun loving is an understatement. She really helped make the best day of my life stress-free and beautiful. Every pivotal moment of my wedding day that I wanted captured, she took it and made it look amazing. Our pictures are breathtaking! From the posed shots to the candids, Jamie really captured our night! we just picked up our album she had made for us and my husband and I are still in awe! The craftsmanship and the quality in these photos are supreme. I cannot imagine my wedding day being captured by anybody else! Thank you so much Jamie for everything you did for my husband and I on our big day!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer then look no further than Jamie!
    She was absolutely brilliant from start to finish, literally, she was with us even after our last song played at the reception. Jamie is professional, hard working, efficient, friendly and, most importantly, took the most fabulous photographs of our wedding!

We threw her curve balls with large families and multiple locations but her photos tell the story perfectly and bring back every feeling from our wedding day. When we look at them we feel all the same joys we felt on our most special day. Jamie is truly talented, and we will treasure the photos forever. Thank you so much Jamie!!
    Alex and Jeff

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Jamie Bodo Photography 25

Stacey · Married on 07/29/2017

I can't say enough great things about Jamie! My sister used her for her wedding last year and the pictures came out beautiful, so I knew I wanted to use her as well. She was wonderful to work with from our first conversations and meeting until our wedding day. My husband & I are thrilled with our photos and get so many compliments. She really helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2017

WONDERFUL! AMAZING! TALENTED! I am cannot tell you enough about how impressed we were with Jamie’s work!!! Our friends and family cannot say enough about her beautiful pictures and how professional she was on our wedding day. My husband doesn’t like to take pictures but Jamie’s calm and funny nature made him love the process. I cannot stop looking at our wedding pictures and love both the candid and formal photos! Not only was Jamie amazing on our wedding day, but she helped us along the way and even typed out an itinerary for the day to help everyone stay organized. She really is a wonderful photographer and such a genuine person! THANK YOU, JAMIE!!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Jamie is an absolute wonderful person to work with. She was always incredibly positive and was adaptable to our needs. She has captured our wedding perfectly with a great mix of both formal and candid photos! She was there for us leading up to the day to make sure that everything went smoothly. The day-of she arrived on time, got right to work and didn't stop until the end of the night. The preview photos and our full album are beyond gorgeous (and an added bonus we had them way quicker than we thought we would). If you like her style you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2017

megan · Married on 06/16/2017

Jamie is incredible at what she does and her passion for catching true emotion really shows. Right from the first time we spoke I knew Jamie was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding photos! She pays attention to little details which was extremely important to me. Jamie made everyone feel extremely comfortable, like a friend taking our photos, which helped capture the genuine emotions throughout the day. Pictures are a huge part of the wedding day and Jamie made the process extremely painless; for the men of course who don’t love taking photos for long periods of time. I also received my photos back in an extremely timely manner during busy wedding season which is so wonderful for a bride because seeing those photos and reliving those moments so soon after the day is an incredible feeling. Using Jamie as your wedding photographer will be one of the easiest and best vendors you will book! I am truly satisfied that the photos I will be looking back on for years to come were taken by Jamie!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Tara · Married on 05/20/2017

Jamie deserves a 10 star review for taking the most amazing pictures and capturing every.single.moment. Without a doubt I would recommend Jamie to anyone I know- she is professional and goes the extra mile to make her customers happy. She drove out of her way to our venue to see where we could get the best pictures. While reviewing the pictures I felt like I was reliving our wedding day and night. A++ Jamie!!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Lindsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Jamie photographed our May 6th wedding in Cape May. We had such a great experience with Jamie, and absolutely love our photos! My husband and I are not big on having our pictures taken, and we were nervous about having a camera in our face all day. However Jamie put us at ease during our first look, and we didn't even notice her during our ceremony and reception- a sign of a great photographer!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Katy · Married on 05/13/2017

I hired Jamie for my beach wedding and she was spot on! I only had her as my wedding photographer and she captured everything we wanted and more! It rained on my wedding day but all you see in the photos are happiness and that's all you can ask for. She really knows how to capture special moments.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Michele · Married on 04/08/2017

Jamie was very fun and positive to work with. She stayed with us all day on our wedding, shooting in multiple locations, for a very affordable price. Everyone is raving about how beautiful our pictures are! She was very patient and willing to do whatever we asked.

Sent on 05/19/2017