James Pacheco Reviews

16 | Fort Worth, TX

16 Reviews for James Pacheco

Robert Flojo · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Stellar Videographer, Editor and most of all PERSON.

James is a true video professional, from concept, to capture, to edit, to deliverables. He can do it all, and always produces beautiful work.

• Diana

Diana · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Raving Fan

James' work speaks for itself. He is professional, proficient, efficient and a joy to work with. Having the correct videographer to capture a once in a life time moment is extremely important, leaving that task to James Pacheco is the best decision you can make.

• Z

Zo Mendoza · Getting married on 09/05/2019

Fairytale Wedding

James did a great job. Very professional and the end result was absolutely beautiful. I can't stop watching the work of art he created for us. I could never thank him enough.

Andres Rarriaga · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Experience!

Needed a videographer for a family wedding, the outcome was nothing short of AMAZING! The quality was A1, James really has a way of capturing all the beautiful emotions that goes into a day like this and putting into one neat package!
    Thank you once again for leaving my family with an everlasting memory that our family can watch over and over again. ❤️

Jhoana Almanza · Married on 03/23/2019

Talented videographer

James was easy and a pleasure to work with. The entire process, from booking to the delivery of the end product, was made simple and stress-free. His prompt response and professionalism always left us feeling like we were in good hands. On our big day everything went smooth and he blended seamlessly in the background. Every moment was captured beautifully to perfectly represent our wedding day. We’re so happy to have chosen James as we are now able to relive our special day through his work.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Monika · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

The best Videographer I’ve ever came across. He really knows his work! You won’t be disappointed, I highly recommend him.

-Moni

Nelson I · Married on 06/14/2018

Great Job!

James edited a video of my grandfathers 99th birthday. This was a very special event to me of my family. That I will cherish for many years.

• Perla

Perla · Married on 09/02/2017

James is great to work with! My fiance and I explained what we were wanting and he did just that! Very reliable and great turn around time. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Eric Neira · Married on 09/02/2017

Awesome wedding videographer

We’ve watched our video about 100 times when we first got it. It was like we were reliving our wedding day. We loved his work!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Katelyn · Married on 06/03/2017

James is the best! Our wedding video came out better than we could have ever imagined. He was very professional/on time on our big day. We never really knew that he and his assistant were there. I still cry every time I watch the video. Such an awesome memory for our families to have!!

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Y

Yvette Jimenez · Married on 05/27/2017

Beautiful work

James does an incredible job at capturing beautiful moments. He knows just the right angles, pays attention to details, and listens to what his clients needs are. Highly recommend his work!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Desiray · Married on 08/22/2015

James and his team were absolutely wonderful! I am so in love with the wedding videography of our perfect day. I could not have asked for better quality, professionalism, or service. The outcome was far better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Gaby · Married on 08/27/2011

James did such a great job capturing every precious detail of our wedding day. We truly enjoy watching our wedding highlights every year.
    James Pacheco is definitely one I would recommend to capture your special events.

Sent on 12/24/2016

Vanja · Married on 09/24/2010

We loved working with James and are so happy that he was there to capture these special moments at our wedding. He did an outstanding job. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Ryne · Married on 01/07/2015

An extremely talented, affordable videographer

I've worked with James before and his video quality is always top notch! James seems to have an almost spooky keen sense of cameras, lighting, sound, and staging. He's highly dedicated to video projects and every one I've seen him produce is beyond expectations.

Sent on 05/16/2019