James Davis Music Reviews

58 Reviews for James Davis Music

James Davis Music 1
James Davis Music 2

Andrew · Married on 04/28/2012

It was wonderful having James at our wedding providing the ceremony music. Many guests commented to us afterwards how great his music was and they thought it was such a great touch for the ceremony to have a live guitar. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Andrea · Married on 10/15/2011

James did a great job with our ceremony music and the acoustic guitar was a really nice touch to the outdoor ceremony. I think his service was excellent for the cost, my only recommendation would be to ask for amplification for an outdoor ceremony as it was a little quiet considering the wind. Other than that I think it was a perfect addition to our ceremony!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Thomas · Married on 09/10/2016

James performed for our wedding ceremony - he did a great job and truly enhanced the experience! We recommend listening to the samples James provides on his website - they were very helpful in our decision to select him as a vendor, and for picking our songs.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Crystal · Married on 09/18/2015

James Davis did a fantastic job at our wedding. He did acoustic music for our whole ceremony and even learned a new song for our unity. He played upbeat music for our cocktail hour and our guests really enjoyed it!

Sent on 09/21/2015

James Davis Music's reply:

The Davis Duo appreciated the opportunity to perform for your wedding and cocktail hour!

James was extremely flexible and patient with our late planning and last minute music selections. he even offered to mic our officiant at no charge last minute. He was professional and talented. All the guests loved his music arrangements and we thoroughly enjoyed working with him for our ceremony music. I would definitely recommend him to anyone for all sorts of occasions.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Kayla · Married on 05/26/2012

James Davis was the perfect addition I was looking for to add that 'special touch' as guests arrived to my ceremony. James indeed sounds just like the samples he provides on his website live! If you appreciate excellent musicianship, quality, and professionalism, contact James Davis.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Steve · Married on 09/04/2016

James is a skilled musician who did a remarkable job for our outdoor wedding. His music was spectacular and he molded it perfectly to our service. His wife also sang four songs....her voice is beautiful. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/22/2016

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without James. With everything one might be worrying about the day of their wedding, James made sure he was on his game. We asked to have three of our very special songs arranged for our ceremony, and before and after the ceremony, he filled in with his own original music - which was pretty amazing all its own.

Aside from his talent on the guitar, what really impressed me was that he wasn't there as a "vendor". Wedding ceremonies are one of his talents, but it felt like I had an old friend playing our wedding because he simply loves playing music. Book him, folks. He's good.

Sent on 10/15/2012

James Davis Music's reply:

Sorry that this is an anonymous review so I don't know what wedding this is - and am not sure what I could have done to receive 5 stars - though I do appreciate the kind and thoughtful words.