James Bonato Video Reviews

James Bonato Video 4
James Bonato Video 5

Alexa · Married on 11/02/2019

Great work!

James was great to work with leading up to the wedding (very responsive, talked us through his day-of plans) and was very unobtrusive during the ceremony and reception itself (while still managing to get great shots, including close-ups of the alter and ceremony and panoramic shots of the dance floor). He provided a highlight video and a USB with all of our coverage less than a week after our wedding and I'm so glad we decided to work with him--the video really makes everything come to life and is a great way to re-live the wedding day and catch highlights of guests and the dance floor that my husband and I missed out on!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • O

Olivia Calzada · Married on 10/13/2019

Amazing videographer for the best value!

James was a delight to work with. He was consistently responsive, took our opinions into play, and produced the DREAMIEST video of our perfect day. He was present in every part of our wedding, but was inconspicuous/ barely noticeable. Would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hart · Married on 10/12/2019

We had a great experience with his services!

James Bonato was great to work with! He was my husband and I's videographer for our wedding. He is very good at what he does and has many years of experience. My husband and I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Daniel Kim · Married on 10/11/2019

Excellent wedding videographer

James is truly a phenomenal and passionate videographer. He captured the beauty and marvel of our special wedding day, and he did so in a professional and courteous manner.  He walked us through our day and made sure everything went smoothly.  The final product was delivered in a very timely manner, and we could not have asked for a better videographer.  Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/28/2019

Kind and proffesional

I got James' name through a friend of a friend, and was so thankful he was available on such short notice. My fiance and I didn't decide until about a month before the wedding that we wanted to hire a videographer. He responded quickly when I contacted him, and seemed very kind when I spoke with him on the phone, which helped put a nervous bride at ease! He was punctual and basically "blended" into the background the day of the wedding, which is a good thing when it comes to videographers! His prices are beyond reasonable when compared to other vendors we looked at, and we're very pleased with the video and highlight reel we received. Thanks for the good work James!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Sandra agbodzah · Married on 09/27/2019

10 star rating

James is an experienced professional videographer. He is knowledgeable about his work and this makes his clients feel at ease. He askes the right questions to keep the couple aware of things and plan ahead throughout the wedding planning. He is punctual and very dedicated. I love his work (very unique) and I am very glad I used his services for my weeding. this is definitely not my last. Thank you James Bonato.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 09/21/2019

Great videographer!

James did a wonderful job capturing our wedding day! I love that we received a short version and a long version that we can watch each year to remember our special day. James was kind, professional, and he returned our videos super quickly, which is much appreciated. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Stuart · Married on 08/04/2019

So happy with choosing James as our videographer

Thank you James for being our five-star wedding videographer -- particularly on short notice! While there are so many vendors to choose from, this was an easy choice for us. James was a delight to work with, from the very first phone call all the to the wedding day. He is very knowledgeable and excellent at his craft. Above all, James has been passionate about making us happy and delivering a high quality product for us to cherish and enjoy for years to come.

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Wang · Married on 08/03/2019

Great wedding video!

James was a pleasure to work with. He was very professional and knew what he was doing. :)

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kaitlyn Golden · Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic experience with a thoughtful vendor!

James was a fantastic videographer! My husband and I found him somewhat last minute and he (very fortunately) happened to be free. I told him what I wanted and he was super receptive and listened to our thoughts/preferences (which I found when interviewing DJs is not always the case). When I talked to him again, he remembered what I had said. He was timely, thoughtful, and made an amazing end product that we love! We are super grateful James ended up being our videographer and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Julianna Procaccini · Married on 07/05/2019

One of the best decisions we made

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was going with James for our videography for our wedding at Whitehall Estate in Leesburg, VA. He was absolutely everything that we wanted in a videographer. He was very friendly, professional, easy to work with, and did a wonderful job at the video. His video brought both my parents and my husband's parents to tears. He worked well with our photographer to collaborate ideas for different shots. His idea for us to run in the vineyards at the wedding venue was actually our most favorite photo of the night. We would highly recommend him and are absolutely grateful for him capturing our wedding day. He really takes the time to make sure your special day is captured in a beautiful way that you can watch for years to come.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Emmy · Married on 12/22/2018

James Bonato, best videographer ever!

We are so happy we chose James Bonato to capture our December wedding. He is phenomenal! From the very beginning during our initial phone meeting to our wedding day, he was super nice, patient, friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with. We briefly explained what we wanted for our wedding video, and we then let him work his magic, and the final product was just perfect. We are in love with every minute and moment captured in our video. Awesome work! We are so happy that we get to relive the memories of our wedding day over and over again in the most amazing way captured in the video. We highly recommend James Bonato to all couples for the best wedding video ever!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Hire James. He is the best!

We hired James (of James Bonato Video) to be our videographer, and we are so happy we did. James is excellent - he was in all places, at all times. It is impressive how much he was able to cover- all the cute, funny, sweet wedding moments, as well as awesome shots of everyone dancing and enjoying the reception. James provided us with a short-form and long-form video of our special day. The long-form was almost 2 hours! Both were expertly crafted, and turnaround time was super quick. I'm so, so glad we will have this video to treasure forever. Thank you, James!!!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Chris · Married on 12/08/2018

He Should Get An Oscar!

To be honest, my wife was the one who was more concerned with a videographer for our wedding. I was never super pumped about it and when out videographer fell through at the last minute, it didn't really phase me. Tesa found James though and not only did he help us out, but he proved me 100% wrong. He was good to work with, barely noticeable during the entire evening, and the work that he did on our video was absolutely fantastic. I was expecting to see just a "stationary camera" idea and the product that he submitted to us rivaled a motion picture experience. And to top it all off, he took the extra effort to send us a short highlight video that we were able to watch during our honeymoon!

I cannot recommend James more to anybody who hopes to relive their wedding whenever they find an opportunity!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Ash · Married on 11/17/2018

Hire James. He is the best!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend James Bonato!!!!!

We definitely do not regret hiring James Bonato! The videos were spectacular and the biggest surprise was receiving the short and long videos a week after the wedding...and the long video was over 2 hours long! James caught all the wonderful moments and was great to work with. Communications up to the event were professional and received in a timely manner. We highly recommend James's services and hiring a videographer. The wedding day happens so fast it is wonderful to watch the videos and see interactions you missed. It is terrific to have a keepsake we can look back fondly on for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sydney · Married on 09/29/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

We had an amazing experience with James! From the very start he was so helpful and understanding of what we were looking for on our wedding day. He was always there to capture the special moments but not to the point that we felt he was in the way. We would highly recommend his services to all couples looking for a wedding videographer.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Diane · Married on 08/26/2018

James did a fantastic job capturing our wedding and didn't miss a thing from beginning to end! We love our video. I would highly recommend using him as a videographer!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

James is so great! We spoke a few times prior to the event to discuss timelines and he was accommodating and easy to work with. He had our short video to us in less than a week and the long video shortly after. We love them both! He showcased the most important parts of the event, the party, our venue, invitation, and all of our little details in the video. Great quality, very professional, super responsive, and great to work with- we’d highly recommend James.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Bill · Married on 07/21/2018

James was very professional-looking courteous, and cooperative. He works around the photographer very well. We loved both the short and long videos. He's also a great source for other vendor recommendations. We received our videos within a week of the wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Angela · Married on 07/14/2018

James is an expert videographer! He gets the shots, he listens and gets creative! He will check and make sure you are happy with the final product!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Barry · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired James to shoot our wedding. I have had lots of videos in the past - bar/bat mitzvah, weddings, etc. James is by far the best I have ever worked with. He is pleasant - incredible attention to detail - creative - - the final videos were magnificent. He got "all the good stuff" - but you would have never known he was there - very unobtrusive. I enthusiastically recommend James. He is a true master!!

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Nia & Justin

Valoree · Married on 06/10/2018

James Bonato did an excellent job on our wedding video and all within a short turnaround time. His work is very polished and high quality at a reasonable price. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Tricia · Married on 06/09/2018

Choosing James Bonato Video to capture our memories on our daughter's wedding day was truly one of the best decisions we've ever made! James has a wonderful, upbeat demeanor and a clear enthusiasm and passion for what he does. From my very first conversation with him and throughout the entire process, I knew we were in good hands.
    James Bonato's years of experience, combined with his professionalism, extensive knowledge, and attention to detail is absolutely incredible and we couldn't be happier with his services.

The day of the wedding, James arrived early to the venue and we were thrilled when he began capturing our memories almost immediately. Throughout the entire evening, we were so impressed with his ability to literally be everywhere at once while being completely unobtrusive at the same time. James not only captured all the special moments of the evening and all the fun had by family and friends, but he also captured the small details that are often missed on days like this. We knew as we watched him that night, the final result would be incredible and we couldn't wait to see it.

We definitely didn't have to wait long! We received the videos just a few days after the wedding and we were blown away by how beautifully they turned out! James Bonato did an amazing job capturing every wonderful moment of a truly special day for our family and beautifully preserving it for us to enjoy again and again!

Thank you so much James!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Anna · Married on 05/19/2018

Hiring James was one of the best decisions we made! We received our videos (long and short) about 10 days after our wedding. There was so much that I missed or that I didn’t remember - and I was able to relive it! The quality of the video is fantastic. I’m so impressed. Hire him!

Sent on 06/13/2018