James And More Films Reviews

19 | Manheim, PA

19 Reviews for James And More Films

Amanda · Married on 11/08/2019

Highly recommend!

Our wedding was in November 2019 and Justin and I had a wonderful experience James. He captured the most amazing moments of the best day of our lives and created an absolutely stunning video. We cannot thank him enough! While we were watching the video, we felt like we were reliving that whole day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria Bueti · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommend

We could not be happier with James' work! He did an absolutely wonderful job creating a video that we will have to remember our special day forever! From the planning process to the very end when we received our video package, he was professional, accommodating, kind, and hardworking. He was always willing to answer any questions, and worked well alongside of other vendors that we had hired, whom he had never worked with before. James is an artist in what he does. If you are reading this, you should totally hire him!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Leah · Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful videographer!!

James was professional, fun to work with and his video brought so much joy being able to see all of our favorite parts of our wedding captured on film. Thank you James for all of your hard work! We are so grateful!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Summer

Summer Sharkey · Married on 07/26/2019

One of a Kind

James truly blew us out of the park! He took the time to meet with us and get to know us before the wedding, wanted to hear our vision, and was timely with our videos. We had a preview the SAME night after our wedding! Then another short clip not long after, then the final entire wedding video before the expected deadline. James was kind, patient, creative, and professional through everything. He worked sooo well with the rest of our vendors and really exceeded ALL of our expectations! You’re missing out if you don’t hire James! He even sent us our wedding video on an ADORABLE custom disk that had one of our wedding pictures on it! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Montana

Montana Hricko · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing experience

James did an amazing job capturing our wedding day! He was amazing to work with. We absolutely love our wedding video!!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Samantha Lock

Samantha · Married on 04/28/2019

Great Wedding Video

James did an amazing job videoing our wedding! He worked very well with our photographers to make sure both could get their jobs done without conflicting. He was able to capture every moment of our wedding without feeling intrusive. The video itself was better than we could have imaged. We are very thankful to have worked with James and love the video he produced for us. We highly recommend James and More Films.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Max L · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic Videographer

James was fantastic to work with, especially on such short notice. I decided to hire a videographer to surprise my future bride and James was at the ready. He produced high-quality work which moved us, and others to tears upon viewing! We highly recommend James to anyone seeking a videographer for their wedding or event!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Talia · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome experience!

James was so great to work with! He really made the experience personal by meeting with my husband and I before the wedding and discussing our story and experiences as a couple. He was very flexible and genuinely went above and beyond to make sure the video reflected our unique relationship and wedding. We are so happy with the video he created--not only is it well-shot and edited, but it really captures the special moments of our wedding that my husband and I will remember forever.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 07/28/2018

James is second to none! His work speaks for itself. He listens, is attentive and does whatever he needs to do to get the perfect shots without being overbearing. He was very responsive, respectful and a true professional. Our videos couldn’t have been more perfect and it’s all thanks to James. I would hire him over and over again! 10 stars!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Corinne · Married on 05/12/2018

James & More Films was amazing to work with right from the start. He replied to my initial email very quickly, answered all of my questions and was easy to get into contact with throughout the entire process. He captured our wedding day perfectly. On the wedding day, he was promptly on time and was able to record both my husband and I getting ready on our big day. He did a phenomenal job recording our ceremony and reception! Before the ceremony, he did a few minute interview individually with me and then one with my husband where he asked us questions about how we met, what we loved about each other, how we were feeling, etc and for the finished product, the interviews were meshed together so perfectly. We've been married for 2 months now and we've watched the video 10x because we love it so much. We highly recommend James & More Films for anyone who is thinking about having a videographer. At first I wasn't sure if we needed a videographer because the photographer was going to be there for the whole day, but I am SO glad that we did because every time I watch it, I get to enjoy all of the hard work and planning that went in to the big day. After all of the planning and anticipation for the Wedding day, it is worth every penny to be able to watch a video of the day and get to see how much fun you, your significant other, family and closest friends all had! Thank you so much James & More Films for all of your hard work, the finished product was truly amazing and we are so grateful!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Corinne · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding videos turned out absolutely beautiful! James did a great job. He took the time to talk with us and listen to what we wanted. He captured everything and created a wonderful highlight video. I love how he incorporated the drone into the videos. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kathy · Married on 03/10/2018

James is very professional and his work tells our wedding story. We are very happy with our videos. He is very responsive and he makes sure that we are happy with the results. He has a very warm personality so that helps with communication. I highly recommend James.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Serena · Married on 09/23/2017

James & More Films is an awesome service equipped with a videographer who cares about the subjects he shoots. He has a genuine care for the project and realizes his visuals are something that will translate for years to come and therefore he is willing to sit with you to configure a plan to best capture your vision. James... is creative, pleasant, family oriented, professional, accommodating, flexible and just an all around awesome individual (even outside of the services he provides). I'm happy to have found him and will forever consider and remember him as a key part in my wedding plans.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Kara · Married on 04/08/2017

James is great to work with! He has a passion and a heart for what he does! We can't wait!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Rob · Married on 04/08/2017

James has shown great skill in his ability to produce a high quality product that is produced with great care and springs from a great work ethic. He is inovative and professional, and keeps up with all the latest trends in the industry, yet brings his own originality to his work. I would definitely contract with him again and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Leah · Married on 10/16/2016

James is a great videographer, even though he didn't get all the footage he would have like to get for the video it still turned out perfect and added specific things we had asked for with no extra charge to his reasonably priced service. He is very relaxed and works in well with the photographer and everything else. I would highly recommend James for anybody looking for a videographer fo their special day.

Sent on 04/04/2017
  • Izzy

Izzy · Married on 10/09/2017

James shot our wedding on October 9th, 2017. We interviewed several videographers and originally settled on someone else. A couple months before our wedding, we could not get in touch with our videographer and as a result needed to find someone new. We went back to James and he graciously accepted to shoot our wedding. I should note that we had a Monday wedding and James had two weddings to shoot that weekend, one in Wisconsin. Needless to say, his plate was full, but he still accepted. First, he's sucha kind spirit and listens. He understood exactly what we wanted from our wedding video and made us feel so at ease. James always responded in a timely manner. He arrived early on our wedding day and delivered our completed video in the time he originally estimated. While getting ready, James did some interviews which we loved seeing after the wedding. It was so touching to hear what my husband said about me on the morning of the wedding. It's something we'll always cherish. I told James that we wanted a certain style of music and he delivered. We love the time and creativity that went into our completed videos. James even over delivered by providing us a slightly longer video because we had so many special moments! During the wedding, we barely noticed James, in a good way. He was always there but never blocking anyone's view. I can't say enough good things about James. We see him as a professional, a dedicated artist, and a kind human. As for pricing, James is VERY reasonable for the product he delivers. For us, time was an important factor. We really wanted someone to cover about 10 hours and James was the only person who was willing to do that without nickel and diming us by the minute. We highly recommend to James to anyone looking for a videographer for any special event. Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Sent on 03/25/2018

Kate · Married on 12/17/2016

3.5

James was excellent to work with, he met with me twice before the wedding to get a feel for what we were looking for and how he could get the best product. The result was excellent as well and his creative, non cookie-cutter style looked modern and captured the day perfectly.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Kelly Robinson · Married on 07/21/2018

Great experience!

James did my husband and I's wedding. He was open to our feedback and made capturing our special day a blast. He was present yet elusive in that we didn't know he was there many times, allowing us to be in a natural environment. He mailed us all of our footage along with the requested video, which turned out amazing. We're happy we had him as part of our day!

Sent on 12/21/2018