JAM MUSIC Reviews

1 User photo

JAM MUSIC 1

Lisa K Robertson · Married on 10/20/2018

Birthday party DJ

Jam Music met all my expectations and then some. All the requested songs were played along with ones in same genre. Guests were out of their seats and on the dance floor. Jam also provided gobo and uplights that enhanced ambiance of the venue. I would definitely hire again.

Monica · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone LOVED a The DJ! I had multiple people ask me about him because he was SO amazing!

Sheena · Married on 08/31/2018

Cj John responded whenever I had a question promptly. Very, very professional....crowd enjoyed the music. Kept everything running smoothly. Definitely can tell he’s a master of his craft. I’d use him again for future events as well as recommend to anyone looking for a good solid person.

JAM MUSIC 2

Kirstin Erazo · Married on 07/21/2018

Great for mixed crowd events

John oung knew how to keep my wedding guest on the dance floor with little to no interference. We danced all night long!

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Our wedding was small and simple, and John was really able to be flexible and cater to that. We had a lot of music requests as my husband isn't American and he was able to get all our favorite songs from his country. All of our guests were very impressed!

Tina · Married on 05/25/2018

He listened to our requests for songs during our initial meeting and delivered exactly what we wanted. We had a party, which is what we wanted it to be. Thank you so much for that. We’ll definitely hire you again and recommend your services to others.

Darrin · Married on 03/23/2018

The services provided were above board excellent. Mr. Young is an excellent DJ and very attentive to the needs of the customer and guest of the event. The selections of music played were perfect for the guest and the bride and groom.

Jeremiah · event on: 07/24/2017

John provide a very respectable quality service for our Event Bowl to the Beat. It was professional and timely. He also provide a nice diversity of music. Our employees were quiet pleased.

Tyesha · Married on 10/07/2017

John Young made our wedding day a phenomenal experience. He kept the schedule going, kept people dancing, played all of our favorite songs. Having a two cultural wedding, he made everyone feel welcomed and everyone had a great time. Will definitely refer him and work with him again in the future! He's patient, kind, professional and he definitely knows his stuff! He was on time, prepared and there were no bloopers. Wonderful DJ!!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

It was a great experience working with John and DJ Ray from Jam Music. They were very professional in every phone call we had prior to our wedding. I was very worried about the music dynamic as my family and my husband's family are polar opposites (one side prefers country and one side prefers rap/hip hop), but we had people out on the dance floor the entire night! We had a slight surprise when the musical selection for our first dance was played and appeared to be an acoustic version rather than the one we had practiced too, but that was the only little thing and it really wasn't that big of a deal in the scheme of things. JAM Music was amazing and we would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a great DJ!

Shenesia · Married on 09/09/2017

Great job. John was professional and timely.

Dominique · Married on 08/19/2017

John Young/Jam Music kept everyone dancing the entire night. Sometimes weddings can create a difficult task of trying to cater to all age groups but Jam Music did an excellent job at keeping everyone entertained with old jams and current hits. We utilized Jam Music for our ceremony and reception, both of which were seamless. We will definitely utilize John Young/Jam Music for any future dj needs.

Krystal · Married on 07/17/2017

Jam Music is a must have at any type of special event. Their DJ's are professional and provide just the right atmosphere to ensure that your guests are having a good time. I have utilized Jam Music for a birthday, a wedding, and several school assemblies and they have always surpassed my expectations. I know they are good because my guests keep saying who is the DJ, they are playing the best music. When several people tell you that at an event you are hosting and everyone has a smile on their face, you know you have a winner.

Janelle · Married on 07/07/2017

Jam Music provided DJ services for both my wedding ceremony and reception. Amazing job!!! Jam Music was very professional, responded to all emails/text in a timely manner, and played everything song I wanted to hear. They were on it, from announcing the bridal party to making sure the order of events were in tack. Everyone had a great time and thought John was a fantastic DJ. I will definitely use Jam Music again for my DJ needs.

Robyn · Married on 06/23/2017

I hired John to be our DJ at our June 2017 wedding and could not have been more pleased with his work! From our very first meeting, I knew that he understood the mood and vibe I wanted to create at our wedding. Dinner featured old and new love songs that really touched everyone in the room. I remember looking over during dinner and seeing several guests grooving along with the music - that was exactly what my husband and I had been hoping for. Music after dinner could not have been more perfect. The entire crowd was up dancing and I'm not sure folks ever really sat down. Everyone commented it was the best wedding they had ever been too (which, I know, guests tell every bride!) but I must say, our wedding was such. a. good. time. John was a huge part of that. Should I ever host another party, I wouldn't hesitate to hire him at all.

Jazmine · Married on 05/21/2017

Awesome service!! Would recommend and use again. Thank you John!

• User7546256 · event on: 03/05/2017

My event was amazing! Thank you!

Saprina · Married on 12/31/2016

John was the icing on the cake for my wedding! He was professional and responsive right from the start. The music selection that I wanted for my ceremony didn't exist so John created what I needed and it was perfect! And the reception...words can not explain! My guest are still talking about how fantastic the DJ and music was for my NYE wedding! Everyone felt like they left a wedding and went to a NYE party...EXACTLY what I wanted. One of the groomsmen was also a DJ and he was even raving about how great a job John did! A million thanks!!

Andrew · Married on 12/10/2016

DJ Ray Jones from JAM Music was extremely professional and responsive. He showed a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience on how to direct a wedding and make it flow seamlessly. He was directing traffic and making sure people knew where they needed to be when they needed to be there and he coordinated with the venue with little need for direction from us. He helped us to have the best day of our lives. We would definitely recommend him to others.

Marquetta · Married on 09/17/2016

John did an excellent job with our wedding. His professionalism was outstanding. He added that extra spark to our special day. He ensured things ran smoothly & handled last minute requests wonderfully. I LOVE the work that John provided!!!!

Kathy · Married on 08/06/2016

I had the pleasure of working with DJ John at my wedding August 6, 2016. My request was somewhat out of the ordinary, as I had 9 Bridesmaids/9 Groomsmen/ and two Ushers. All of which I wanted to come in on different songs at the reception. We met a few months in advance and I provided John with a color coded excel sheet, and he executed it flawlessly.

The part that I really loved is that our guests had formed a Soul Train line, and for some of the guests, John made certain funny comments, and I'm assuming he gauged the age of the individual then played a song according to that person! This was a huge hit and got other people on the floor dancing as well.

Oh, and I can't forget the lighting, Gobo, and draping.... loved that too, lol.

Nakia · Married on 07/17/2016

John was a great DJ. My guests loved him. He was extremely responsive to all of my emails and calls leading up to the wedding - he always responded within a couple of hours. He kept the guests dancing all night. We had so much fun, I didn't even want to leave my reception when the horse and carriage arrived. John is fantastic and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event! He truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a success!!!

John · Married on 07/16/2016

Great service, great guys...would definitely recommend for any special event!

Joylynne · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ John Young was amazing! Not only was he flexible with sharing the reception with the band but he went above and beyond to play songs that kept everyone dancing! Our wedding was a huge success because of JAM Music! He's our family DJ and we all love him! I would recommend him for every and any event! Thanks again!