104 Reviews for JAM MUSIC

Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
Uplighting (1)
64 JAM MUSIC Reviews

Our wedding was small and simple, and John was really able to be flexible and cater to that. We had a lot of music requests as my husband isn't American and he was able to get all our favorite songs from his country. All of our guests were very impressed!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He listened to our requests for songs during our initial meeting and delivered exactly what we wanted. We had a party, which is what we wanted it to be. Thank you so much for that. We’ll definitely hire you again and recommend your services to others.

Profile Picture Tina, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The services provided were above board excellent. Mr. Young is an excellent DJ and very attentive to the needs of the customer and guest of the event. The selections of music played were perfect for the guest and the bride and groom.

Profile Picture Darrin, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John Young made our wedding day a phenomenal experience. He kept the schedule going, kept people dancing, played all of our favorite songs. Having a two cultural wedding, he made everyone feel welcomed and everyone had a great time. Will definitely refer him and work with him again in the future! He's patient, kind, professional and he definitely knows his stuff! He was on time, prepared and there were no bloopers. Wonderful DJ!!

Profile Picture Tyesha, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It was a great experience working with John and DJ Ray from Jam Music. They were very professional in every phone call we had prior to our wedding. I was very worried about the music dynamic as my family and my husband's family are polar opposites (one side prefers country and one side prefers rap/hip hop), but we had people out on the dance floor the entire night! We had a slight surprise when the musical selection for our first dance was played and appeared to be an acoustic version rather than the one we had practiced too, but that was the only little thing and it really wasn't that big of a deal in the scheme of things. JAM Music was amazing and we would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a great DJ!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

Great job. John was professional and timely.

Profile Picture Shenesia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John Young/Jam Music kept everyone dancing the entire night. Sometimes weddings can create a difficult task of trying to cater to all age groups but Jam Music did an excellent job at keeping everyone entertained with old jams and current hits. We utilized Jam Music for our ceremony and reception, both of which were seamless. We will definitely utilize John Young/Jam Music for any future dj needs.

Profile Picture Dominique, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jam Music is a must have at any type of special event. Their DJ's are professional and provide just the right atmosphere to ensure that your guests are having a good time. I have utilized Jam Music for a birthday, a wedding, and several school assemblies and they have always surpassed my expectations. I know they are good because my guests keep saying who is the DJ, they are playing the best music. When several people tell you that at an event you are hosting and everyone has a smile on their face, you know you have a winner.

Profile Picture Krystal, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jam Music provided DJ services for both my wedding ceremony and reception. Amazing job!!! Jam Music was very professional, responded to all emails/text in a timely manner, and played everything song I wanted to hear. They were on it, from announcing the bridal party to making sure the order of events were in tack. Everyone had a great time and thought John was a fantastic DJ. I will definitely use Jam Music again for my DJ needs.

Profile Picture Janelle, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired John to be our DJ at our June 2017 wedding and could not have been more pleased with his work! From our very first meeting, I knew that he understood the mood and vibe I wanted to create at our wedding. Dinner featured old and new love songs that really touched everyone in the room. I remember looking over during dinner and seeing several guests grooving along with the music - that was exactly what my husband and I had been hoping for. Music after dinner could not have been more perfect. The entire crowd was up dancing and I'm not sure folks ever really sat down. Everyone commented it was the best wedding they had ever been too (which, I know, guests tell every bride!) but I must say, our wedding was such. a. good. time. John was a huge part of that. Should I ever host another party, I wouldn't hesitate to hire him at all.

Profile Picture Robyn, 6/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Awesome service!! Would recommend and use again. Thank you John!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was the icing on the cake for my wedding! He was professional and responsive right from the start. The music selection that I wanted for my ceremony didn't exist so John created what I needed and it was perfect! And the reception...words can not explain! My guest are still talking about how fantastic the DJ and music was for my NYE wedding! Everyone felt like they left a wedding and went to a NYE party...EXACTLY what I wanted. One of the groomsmen was also a DJ and he was even raving about how great a job John did! A million thanks!!

Profile Picture Saprina, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Ray Jones from JAM Music was extremely professional and responsive. He showed a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience on how to direct a wedding and make it flow seamlessly. He was directing traffic and making sure people knew where they needed to be when they needed to be there and he coordinated with the venue with little need for direction from us. He helped us to have the best day of our lives. We would definitely recommend him to others.

Profile Picture Andrew, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John did an excellent job with our wedding. His professionalism was outstanding. He added that extra spark to our special day. He ensured things ran smoothly & handled last minute requests wonderfully. I LOVE the work that John provided!!!!

Profile Picture Marquetta, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I had the pleasure of working with DJ John at my wedding August 6, 2016. My request was somewhat out of the ordinary, as I had 9 Bridesmaids/9 Groomsmen/ and two Ushers. All of which I wanted to come in on different songs at the reception. We met a few months in advance and I provided John with a color coded excel sheet, and he executed it flawlessly.

The part that I really loved is that our guests had formed a Soul Train line, and for some of the guests, John made certain funny comments, and I'm assuming he gauged the age of the individual then played a song according to that person! This was a huge hit and got other people on the floor dancing as well.

Oh, and I can't forget the lighting, Gobo, and draping.... loved that too, lol.

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

John was a great DJ. My guests loved him. He was extremely responsive to all of my emails and calls leading up to the wedding - he always responded within a couple of hours. He kept the guests dancing all night. We had so much fun, I didn't even want to leave my reception when the horse and carriage arrived. John is fantastic and I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event! He truly went above and beyond to make our wedding a success!!!

Profile Picture Nakia, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great service, great guys...would definitely recommend for any special event!

Profile Picture John, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ John Young was amazing! Not only was he flexible with sharing the reception with the band but he went above and beyond to play songs that kept everyone dancing! Our wedding was a huge success because of JAM Music! He's our family DJ and we all love him! I would recommend him for every and any event! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Joylynne, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John Young of JAM MUSIC was the ultimate professional & was very responsive to our needs & adapted well to our program when our wedding coordinator experienced a family emergency. We were well pleased with our DJ services, the uplighting & our floor monogram. Thanks again John!!!

Profile Picture Ayo, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful service! We had a great night!

Profile Picture Tanisha, 3/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John provided us with very professional service and the music was excellent. We recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ John Young was very attentive to how we wanted the flow of music to go from the start of the wedding ceremony until the end of the night. Transitions throughout the night were seamless. We are extremely picky about music and this might be the first time we have zero complaints about a DJ. Everyone had an amazing time.

Profile Picture MARISHA, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of the best DJ's I have ever heard. My wedding guest danced the entire night. I would defiantly recommend to family and friends for upcoming events. He knows exactly what the wedding guest were looking for, and makes it a night to remember.

Thanks
John

Profile Picture Lynnette, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was so easy for us to work with during the whole wedding process. He responded immediately to any questions that we had. He invited us to hear him DJ and sent us some samples before we hired him. He kept the dance floor packed at the wedding. We had a variety of age ranges, and everyone had a good time. I highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/4/14, 1 Review