JAM MUSIC Reviews

1 User photo

JAM MUSIC 1

Dorian · Married on 07/20/2019

10 STARS!!!!!

We decided to hire DJ John Young because he was highly recommended by our wedding planner based upon the style of our wedding, and music selections we needed. The process was easy! He actually sent a questionnaire with pertinent info to make sure he had all the info needed for song selections, types of music/genres, what not to play, etc. He responded to our emails & answered all of our questions as well. He even came to our final walk through of the venue and we had a chance to meet. I was kind of a bridezilla, so that meant a lot to me and my now husband. It showed us that he truly cared about his clients, took the time out to come, go over & finalize any last details. We also used his services for our up lighting. It put the finishing touches on the lighting for the ballroom. When the night was over on our big day, we received sooooooo many compliments of what an AMAZING job he did!!!! My husband and I were super busy taking additional photos, we didn’t get a chance to enjoy all of the music, but our guest did. We were sent videos of dance routines, couples together & guest enjoying themselves. I was actually sad that I didn’t get a chance to party with them. When we had to cut the daddy/daughter dance due to my dad not feeling well, he didn’t miss a beat or get upset. He kept the party going. Our family, friends, church members & co-workers cannot stop talking about the great job he did. For all of you bridezillas out there, rest assured DJ John Young is the best! As you know some vendors are slow to respond, don’t throughly read emails & can be unprofessional. It makes you wonder & worry about the “what if’s” for the big day. No worries with him! He arrived hours early to set up, had his black suit on, played our song selections & kept the energy high throughout the night with guest. If I could give 10 stars I would! A true professional & you can tell he loves what he does. For me, this was very important for all of our vendors we hired. Someone who genuinely cares & enjoys what they do for a living. You know that they will give 100%. Make sure to book DJ John Young of JAM MUSIC. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Lisa K Robertson · Married on 10/20/2018

Birthday party DJ

Jam Music met all my expectations and then some. All the requested songs were played along with ones in same genre. Guests were out of their seats and on the dance floor. Jam also provided gobo and uplights that enhanced ambiance of the venue. I would definitely hire again.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Jamila

Jamila · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly recommend JAM MUSIC

John is very good at what he does and you can tell he genuinely loves it! He had the tall task of following up two musical acts from the ceremony and cocktail hour, for a very diverse and energetic crowd. Pop, Rap, reggae, dance hall, and country! He found a way to get it all in and keep us entertained! John listened to our wishes and wacky requests and made them work. He has a handy dandy worksheet to fill out that helps him MC your evening, and prepare a song list that will keep your crowd jamming all night! What a party! Thanks JAM MUSIC!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Monica · Married on 09/01/2018

Everyone LOVED a The DJ! I had multiple people ask me about him because he was SO amazing!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Sheena · Married on 08/31/2018

Cj John responded whenever I had a question promptly. Very, very professional....crowd enjoyed the music. Kept everything running smoothly. Definitely can tell he’s a master of his craft. I’d use him again for future events as well as recommend to anyone looking for a good solid person.

Sent on 10/14/2018
    JAM MUSIC 2

Kirstin Erazo · Married on 07/21/2018

Great for mixed crowd events

John oung knew how to keep my wedding guest on the dance floor with little to no interference. We danced all night long!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Rasheed · event on 07/13/2018

John was professional from our first call. He was clear on services and price. John arrived as he stated and set up. He delivered a terrific party. The music was excellent! I have already referred him to my friends and family. I will definitely use his services in the future. Thank you John.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2018

Our wedding was small and simple, and John was really able to be flexible and cater to that. We had a lot of music requests as my husband isn't American and he was able to get all our favorite songs from his country. All of our guests were very impressed!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Tina · Married on 05/25/2018

He listened to our requests for songs during our initial meeting and delivered exactly what we wanted. We had a party, which is what we wanted it to be. Thank you so much for that. We’ll definitely hire you again and recommend your services to others.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lisa · event on 05/23/2018

JAM MUSIC was fantastic! They were very professional, on time and friendly! The music was perfect for our group, who had a great time dancing the entire night! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a top-notch DJ service for any event!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Mayfair · event on 04/14/2018

He had a good variety of music while staying with our theme that kept people dancing all throughout the party

Sent on 04/16/2018

Darrin · Married on 03/23/2018

The services provided were above board excellent. Mr. Young is an excellent DJ and very attentive to the needs of the customer and guest of the event. The selections of music played were perfect for the guest and the bride and groom.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Denise · event on 03/16/2018

Jam Music was punctual, professional and unobtrusive.
    The sound quality and equipment were top notch.

Sent on 04/05/2018

Tyesha · Married on 10/07/2017

John Young made our wedding day a phenomenal experience. He kept the schedule going, kept people dancing, played all of our favorite songs. Having a two cultural wedding, he made everyone feel welcomed and everyone had a great time. Will definitely refer him and work with him again in the future! He's patient, kind, professional and he definitely knows his stuff! He was on time, prepared and there were no bloopers. Wonderful DJ!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/23/2017

It was a great experience working with John and DJ Ray from Jam Music. They were very professional in every phone call we had prior to our wedding. I was very worried about the music dynamic as my family and my husband's family are polar opposites (one side prefers country and one side prefers rap/hip hop), but we had people out on the dance floor the entire night! We had a slight surprise when the musical selection for our first dance was played and appeared to be an acoustic version rather than the one we had practiced too, but that was the only little thing and it really wasn't that big of a deal in the scheme of things. JAM Music was amazing and we would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Shenesia · Married on 09/09/2017

Great job. John was professional and timely.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Dominique · Married on 08/19/2017

John Young/Jam Music kept everyone dancing the entire night. Sometimes weddings can create a difficult task of trying to cater to all age groups but Jam Music did an excellent job at keeping everyone entertained with old jams and current hits. We utilized Jam Music for our ceremony and reception, both of which were seamless. We will definitely utilize John Young/Jam Music for any future dj needs.

Sent on 09/01/2017

David · event on 08/05/2017

We don't have a party unless John Young can DJ it for us. Our friends love him!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jeremiah · event on 07/24/2017

John provide a very respectable quality service for our Event Bowl to the Beat. It was professional and timely. He also provide a nice diversity of music. Our employees were quiet pleased.

Sent on 08/06/2017

Krystal · Married on 07/17/2017

Jam Music is a must have at any type of special event. Their DJ's are professional and provide just the right atmosphere to ensure that your guests are having a good time. I have utilized Jam Music for a birthday, a wedding, and several school assemblies and they have always surpassed my expectations. I know they are good because my guests keep saying who is the DJ, they are playing the best music. When several people tell you that at an event you are hosting and everyone has a smile on their face, you know you have a winner.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Janelle · Married on 07/07/2017

Jam Music provided DJ services for both my wedding ceremony and reception. Amazing job!!! Jam Music was very professional, responded to all emails/text in a timely manner, and played everything song I wanted to hear. They were on it, from announcing the bridal party to making sure the order of events were in tack. Everyone had a great time and thought John was a fantastic DJ. I will definitely use Jam Music again for my DJ needs.

Sent on 07/10/2017

G. · event on 06/24/2017

Mr. Young provided the highest level of service for our event from the initial contact to the end of our event. He was completely reliable and came highly recommended which gave me a complete level of comfort even before we met. He is highly professional in his approach, and would certainly call on his services again or recommend his services.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Robyn · Married on 06/23/2017

I hired John to be our DJ at our June 2017 wedding and could not have been more pleased with his work! From our very first meeting, I knew that he understood the mood and vibe I wanted to create at our wedding. Dinner featured old and new love songs that really touched everyone in the room. I remember looking over during dinner and seeing several guests grooving along with the music - that was exactly what my husband and I had been hoping for. Music after dinner could not have been more perfect. The entire crowd was up dancing and I'm not sure folks ever really sat down. Everyone commented it was the best wedding they had ever been too (which, I know, guests tell every bride!) but I must say, our wedding was such. a. good. time. John was a huge part of that. Should I ever host another party, I wouldn't hesitate to hire him at all.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Saundra · event on 06/10/2017

Very professional with great music the entire night.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Taquia · event on 06/03/2017

I absolutely LOVE DJ John and JAM Music. He DJ'd my wedding several years ago, my husband's 30th bday, and most recently my husbands 40th bday. He is professional, kind, and kept the music on point the entire night. My guests keep telling me how much they enjoyed the event and the music. My husband's only complaint was that the party ended too soon. In his words "I still had another hour left in me!" Lol! Thanks Mr. DJ for making our event another one to remember.

Sent on 06/11/2017