JAM Event DJs Reviews

JAM Event DJs 7
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Mike was awesome at my wedding recently and knew the perfect songs to play and how to keep people on the dance floor. The client portal is a plus too, where you can put in all your requests in! I would definitely hire him again.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Patrick Craigen · Married on 08/31/2019

A class act

Jam Event DJs is a class act. Mark was a consummate professional from the start of our engagement. Very timely and courteous responses and guidance throughout the entire process leading up to the wedding. When the day came and I arrived at the venue, he more than lived up to expectations. His sound setup for both the ceremony and reception, the up lighting, and the photo booth were all top of the line and set a really nice vibe for the whole evening. We felt like the music selection was very in tune with what were going for and I swear every single person was dancing and/or having fun right up until the last song.

Sent on 09/25/2019

Nicole Smith · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing job!

Mark and Josh were amazing! Everyone had a great time at our wedding and are still talking about how awesome our DJ was. They had everyone on the dance floor the entire night and played a good variety of music! We got the package with the uplighting and the photo booth and everyone loved it! I would highly recommend using them for your wedding

Sent on 09/06/2019

Katie Sherman · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely Amazing DJ

Mark has absolutely outstanding throughout the entire wedding process! He was constantly in communication and there to help every step of the way. We had a blast at our cocktail hour and reception, Mark played all the unique songs we requested and more that were exactly what we wanted to hear. I could 110% recommend Jam Event DJs for any of your party needs!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Madison Scott · Married on 07/21/2019

The best DJ out there!

We had Mark as our DJ for our wedding last night; and I could not be happier with the job he did! The dance floor was PACKED all night thanks to Mark. He was fun, interactive, and really knows how to read an audience!
    Working with Mark and his company is also so easy. My now husband is Brazilian and a lot of our guests were Brazilian; so I asked Mark if we could do a combination of American music and Brazilian music and he was happy to! We gave him a list of recommend songs and he made sure to play them. Everyone had a blast! Furthermore, Communication was a breeze and Mark is just such a nice & cool guy.
    I can not recommend Jam Event DJs enough. I am so thankful for the fantastic job this company did at our wedding. Thanks, Mark!

Nicole Hite · Married on 07/20/2019

Awesome experience with Jam Event DJ’s!!

Mark and Josh were absolutely fantastic. Mark is so easy to work with and made our wedding planning so much easier! These guys are the best. Our guests had a great time! Our ceremony music was perfect and the music for the reception was upbeat and fun. Mark helped to coordinate the evening and announce each big moment as we went along. Do yourself a favor and hire Jam Event DJ’s!

• Jared

Jared Taylor · Married on 07/19/2019

Excellent DJ!

We recently were lucky enough to have Mark from Jam Event DJs be the DJ at our wedding. Throughout the process Mark was a great communicator and went above and beyond with some of our special request. It’s clear to us Mark takes great pride in satisfying his customers. During our wedding the dance floor was busy all night and we received numerous compliments regarding the music and atmosphere. We highly recommend Jam Event DJs!

Paul Faucher · Married on 07/10/2019

Wedding perfection

Josh did a phenominal job for my daughter's wedding ceremony and reception. The sound quality was first class, and his energy level kept the dance floor hopping all night long. I highly recommend Jam Events.

Paul F.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Jordan · Married on 07/05/2019

The best djs ever!

Our special wedding night was made the best party ever because of these two DJ's and their ability to keep the dance party going. We danced from 7:30-11:30 non stop. The whole night the dance floor was filled and they really did an incredible job!. Their online way of collecting the music we wanted played was very easy (we asked for 100 songs), and they played all the songs we wanted to hear and followed our directions with ease. They did a great job communicating with us, as we live overseas. They always emailed us with what our next steps were and made it so easy for us to be confident in our planning of the music. We couldn't have been happier with them and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Cassandra · Married on 06/21/2019

Highly recommend

Mark and Josh went to great lengths to ensure that our wedding day was perfect. They took the time to break down all the details of our wedding day to make sure everything went exactly as we would want. They helped us create a great mix of songs to make an amazing mother/son dance that we will remember for the rest of our lives. Most importantly they kept people on the dance for the entire night and were quick to make any adjustments needed during our ceremony and reception. I would recommend Jame Event's DJ's to anyone who wants to have the best wedding day of their lives.

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Marisa

Marisa Chin · Married on 12/31/2018

The DJ/emcee can make or break an event. I definitely recommend Mark and his team for your wedding day, so your wedding can be as amazing as mine was!

Hey Mark,
    I just wanted to thank you and your team again for giving Andrew and I an amazing wedding! We had so many guests come up to is and tell us how awesome our DJ was, and we got so many compliments on the fireworks effects on the monogram...not to mention the amazing photo booth props you guys provided!

Everything (right down to the confetti cannon) turned out exactly as I had imagined it, and you are a huge part of that, so thank you for much for helping to make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    JAM Event DJs 8

Katie Lang · Married on 12/29/2018

10/10. Get these guys.

This is my first Google review, but had to leave one because Mark Senior Jr and DJ Soup did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Not only were they very helpful in the planning process (we had a couple of special requests), but they got everyone partying on the dance floor. We got so many compliments on how great the music was, they were open to song requests, and everyone just had a blast. Lastly, the up-lights are a must -- they just gave the dinner setting and the dancing atmosphere two different vibes. Also the lights were great for pictures. Thanks again guys!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    JAM Event DJs 9
    JAM Event DJs 10

Sarah · Married on 11/30/2018

Best DJ team, fun, gets the party started!!

Mark and his team are FANTASTIC! Finding the right DJ for a huge event like a wedding can cause a lot of anxiety - but once I talked to Mark over the phone, he put me right at ease. I knew that moment JAM Event DJs were the ones for our wedding. Let me tell you, they threw a party!! From beginning to the end, just spectacular. I cannot say enough positive things about Mark and his team. SO glad I chose JAM Event DJs for our special day!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Samantha Lavalley · Married on 11/03/2018

Stop your search!!

We used Jam Event DJs for our wedding at the beginning of this month and they were wonderful! We not only used them as our DJ (Mark- who was so good at reading the crowd), we also got the uplifting and the photo booth. Everyone said they had so much fun in the photo booth and they all have little reminders to bring home to remember the night. We got so many compliments on the lighting. It made such a difference in our reception area and I would definitely recommend getting it as it changed the whole dance area and made for some awesome pictures! We had Mark do our ceremony and reception and he was amazing! People were on the dance floor the entire night!! I would recommend Jam Event DJs for your wedding, very professional and I couldn't imagine anyone better!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Michelle Springer · Married on 10/13/2018

Without a doubt - hire JAM Events DJs

JAM Event DJs - the absolute perfect fit for our wedding!! At the beginning of the wedding - Mark found me and made sure everything (from where the DJ stand was to the photo booth set up to the uplighting colors) was perfect before everyone started showing up. The music for our ceremony was timed perfectly and everyone was able to hear my officiant/Step Dad speak. Leading into the reception, the music was great! Mark had the dance floor filled all night (of all ages!) with songs I picked before, as well as requested day of. I even heard one my Grandfather used to sing to my cousins, sister and I as little kids - definitely a memory I will cherish! Very professional, very friendly and would definitely use again in the future! Thanks Mark! #tworedheadswed

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cara · Married on 10/06/2018

We had such an incredible experience with Jam Event DJs!!! Mark truly made our wedding the HOTTEST dance floor I have ever been on!! He really understood what the guests wanted to hear & created SO many memorable moments on the dance floor! I cannot recommend them enough!! I you want FUN.... hire Jam Event DJs!!!!! Also I have to mention the photo booth props were SO fun!!! Some can be very outdated... but these were fun, unique, clean & brought LOTS of laughs!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/30/2018

Jam events was absolutely amazing! They made my day so special, they went above and beyond!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Dj and photo booth. Perfect addition to our wedding celebration!

Mark was very responsive to my calls. He helped put together everything we needed in a short amount of time. Justin, our DJ, did a great job of reading the crowd and had all the guests dancing all night long! And the photo booth was amazing! All of our guests raved about it...so many props! We had a great experience and would recommend JAMs to other people!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2018

JAM Event DJs Review

Crystal and I hired Mark because he had excellent reference from our family and friends. I can honestly say our wedding would have been a disaster without him. When Mark arrived to set up for our wedding, our photographer still had not arrived. Mark said, "What? Are you serious? I've got this!" And within 5 minutes, he had another photographer on the phone and on the way to our venue. Mark was the glue that held our wedding together. He made sure the day went it exactly like we wanted, offering his opinion when we had to make last minute decisions and also making sure that we had fun! The dancing part of the night was truly memorable. Mark is organized, easy to communicate with and fun to work with! We are so glad we picked Jam Event DJs for our wedding. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Mark!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Best dj ever

DJ JAM WAS THE BEST EVER! Mark and Justin were absolutely amazing. We could have not asked for a better DJ. Mark was very easy to contact and made sure that everything was organized and ready to go for the wedding day. He even checked in multiple times throughout the wedding to make sure everything was going as planned. They did a great job with playing the songs we requested and kept the dance floor packed all night long!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have the best time!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/08/2018

They were fantastic! Mark was extremely helpful and accommodating and everyone told me this was one of the best weddings they've been to! We couldn't have been happier with their service and I HIGHLY recommend Jam Event DJs for anyones upcoming weddings.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

What a great job done. Kept everyone going all night. Thank you Jay!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Choosing JAM Events DJs was the best decision we made for our wedding! From start to finish Mark was attentive, responded quickly to all our (I'm sure many) questions and he created such a fun engaging atmosphere for all our guests. I am still getting rave reviews from friends and family about how much fun they had, Mark had people dancing all night! I highly recommend JAM Events DJs, we did the uplighting/photobooth as well and are so happy we did as they were really nice touches. Mark worked well with our vision as well as budget and from the beginning had this contagious energy that we didn't get from anyone else. I am truly so happy and grateful that they were able to help us celebrate our special day.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Holly · Married on 08/18/2018

I had posted on Facebook asking for recommendations for a DJ for my wedding! My photographer commented Mark, and I talked to him on the phone and had a awesome conversation and decided to hire him! He always answered any questions I had right away. I had so much confusion with the ideas I wanted to incorporate at my wedding, and I wanted my wedding to be very unique and different. Mark made my ideas seem ‘normal’ and made them happen and had amazing advice and input of what we should do! I was unsure of a couple things, but when I talked to him to go over the day, he gave me genious ideas and I couldn’t have been any happier! He gives great advice and can make everything you’ve ever dreamt of happen! I am so thankful he is so creative and knows what he is doing! He made my day PERFECT!! He made my day go exactly the way I wanted it to! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

JAM Event DJs are the absolute best! From the moment my husband and I met Mark, we knew we had to book his DJ services. Our wedding day music and timelines were absolutely perfect and it was all because of Mark and Justin! They perfectly flowed every song into the next and the dance floor was packed all night long! They played every single song we wanted most and even did a last minute addition to our introduction song for us. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was smooth and exactly what we wanted. Mark also provided me with a timeline of how everything was going to go and what time, it was so great to have!! If you are in need of a DJ don't even bother looking anywhere else, Book with them!!

Sent on 08/05/2018