JAM Event DJs Reviews

JAM Event DJs 6
JAM Event DJs 7
  • Marisa

Marisa Chin · Married on 12/31/2018

The DJ/emcee can make or break an event. I definitely recommend Mark and his team for your wedding day, so your wedding can be as amazing as mine was!

Hey Mark,
    I just wanted to thank you and your team again for giving Andrew and I an amazing wedding! We had so many guests come up to is and tell us how awesome our DJ was, and we got so many compliments on the fireworks effects on the monogram...not to mention the amazing photo booth props you guys provided!

Everything (right down to the confetti cannon) turned out exactly as I had imagined it, and you are a huge part of that, so thank you for much for helping to make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 01/19/2019
    JAM Event DJs 8

Katie Lang · Married on 12/29/2018

10/10. Get these guys.

This is my first Google review, but had to leave one because Mark Senior Jr and DJ Soup did a phenomenal job at our wedding. Not only were they very helpful in the planning process (we had a couple of special requests), but they got everyone partying on the dance floor. We got so many compliments on how great the music was, they were open to song requests, and everyone just had a blast. Lastly, the up-lights are a must -- they just gave the dinner setting and the dancing atmosphere two different vibes. Also the lights were great for pictures. Thanks again guys!!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    JAM Event DJs 9
    JAM Event DJs 10

Sarah · Married on 11/30/2018

Best DJ team, fun, gets the party started!!

Mark and his team are FANTASTIC! Finding the right DJ for a huge event like a wedding can cause a lot of anxiety - but once I talked to Mark over the phone, he put me right at ease. I knew that moment JAM Event DJs were the ones for our wedding. Let me tell you, they threw a party!! From beginning to the end, just spectacular. I cannot say enough positive things about Mark and his team. SO glad I chose JAM Event DJs for our special day!!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Samantha Lavalley · Married on 11/03/2018

Stop your search!!

We used Jam Event DJs for our wedding at the beginning of this month and they were wonderful! We not only used them as our DJ (Mark- who was so good at reading the crowd), we also got the uplifting and the photo booth. Everyone said they had so much fun in the photo booth and they all have little reminders to bring home to remember the night. We got so many compliments on the lighting. It made such a difference in our reception area and I would definitely recommend getting it as it changed the whole dance area and made for some awesome pictures! We had Mark do our ceremony and reception and he was amazing! People were on the dance floor the entire night!! I would recommend Jam Event DJs for your wedding, very professional and I couldn't imagine anyone better!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Michelle Springer · Married on 10/13/2018

Without a doubt - hire JAM Events DJs

JAM Event DJs - the absolute perfect fit for our wedding!! At the beginning of the wedding - Mark found me and made sure everything (from where the DJ stand was to the photo booth set up to the uplighting colors) was perfect before everyone started showing up. The music for our ceremony was timed perfectly and everyone was able to hear my officiant/Step Dad speak. Leading into the reception, the music was great! Mark had the dance floor filled all night (of all ages!) with songs I picked before, as well as requested day of. I even heard one my Grandfather used to sing to my cousins, sister and I as little kids - definitely a memory I will cherish! Very professional, very friendly and would definitely use again in the future! Thanks Mark! #tworedheadswed

Sent on 11/01/2018

Cara · Married on 10/06/2018

We had such an incredible experience with Jam Event DJs!!! Mark truly made our wedding the HOTTEST dance floor I have ever been on!! He really understood what the guests wanted to hear & created SO many memorable moments on the dance floor! I cannot recommend them enough!! I you want FUN.... hire Jam Event DJs!!!!! Also I have to mention the photo booth props were SO fun!!! Some can be very outdated... but these were fun, unique, clean & brought LOTS of laughs!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Nikki · Married on 09/30/2018

Jam events was absolutely amazing! They made my day so special, they went above and beyond!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Dj and photo booth. Perfect addition to our wedding celebration!

Mark was very responsive to my calls. He helped put together everything we needed in a short amount of time. Justin, our DJ, did a great job of reading the crowd and had all the guests dancing all night long! And the photo booth was amazing! All of our guests raved about it...so many props! We had a great experience and would recommend JAMs to other people!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2018

JAM Event DJs Review

Crystal and I hired Mark because he had excellent reference from our family and friends. I can honestly say our wedding would have been a disaster without him. When Mark arrived to set up for our wedding, our photographer still had not arrived. Mark said, "What? Are you serious? I've got this!" And within 5 minutes, he had another photographer on the phone and on the way to our venue. Mark was the glue that held our wedding together. He made sure the day went it exactly like we wanted, offering his opinion when we had to make last minute decisions and also making sure that we had fun! The dancing part of the night was truly memorable. Mark is organized, easy to communicate with and fun to work with! We are so glad we picked Jam Event DJs for our wedding. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Mark!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/15/2018

Best dj ever

DJ JAM WAS THE BEST EVER! Mark and Justin were absolutely amazing. We could have not asked for a better DJ. Mark was very easy to contact and made sure that everything was organized and ready to go for the wedding day. He even checked in multiple times throughout the wedding to make sure everything was going as planned. They did a great job with playing the songs we requested and kept the dance floor packed all night long!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have the best time!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katelyn · Married on 09/08/2018

They were fantastic! Mark was extremely helpful and accommodating and everyone told me this was one of the best weddings they've been to! We couldn't have been happier with their service and I HIGHLY recommend Jam Event DJs for anyones upcoming weddings.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

What a great job done. Kept everyone going all night. Thank you Jay!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

Choosing JAM Events DJs was the best decision we made for our wedding! From start to finish Mark was attentive, responded quickly to all our (I'm sure many) questions and he created such a fun engaging atmosphere for all our guests. I am still getting rave reviews from friends and family about how much fun they had, Mark had people dancing all night! I highly recommend JAM Events DJs, we did the uplighting/photobooth as well and are so happy we did as they were really nice touches. Mark worked well with our vision as well as budget and from the beginning had this contagious energy that we didn't get from anyone else. I am truly so happy and grateful that they were able to help us celebrate our special day.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Holly · Married on 08/18/2018

I had posted on Facebook asking for recommendations for a DJ for my wedding! My photographer commented Mark, and I talked to him on the phone and had a awesome conversation and decided to hire him! He always answered any questions I had right away. I had so much confusion with the ideas I wanted to incorporate at my wedding, and I wanted my wedding to be very unique and different. Mark made my ideas seem ‘normal’ and made them happen and had amazing advice and input of what we should do! I was unsure of a couple things, but when I talked to him to go over the day, he gave me genious ideas and I couldn’t have been any happier! He gives great advice and can make everything you’ve ever dreamt of happen! I am so thankful he is so creative and knows what he is doing! He made my day PERFECT!! He made my day go exactly the way I wanted it to! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Katelyn · Married on 08/04/2018

JAM Event DJs are the absolute best! From the moment my husband and I met Mark, we knew we had to book his DJ services. Our wedding day music and timelines were absolutely perfect and it was all because of Mark and Justin! They perfectly flowed every song into the next and the dance floor was packed all night long! They played every single song we wanted most and even did a last minute addition to our introduction song for us. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was smooth and exactly what we wanted. Mark also provided me with a timeline of how everything was going to go and what time, it was so great to have!! If you are in need of a DJ don't even bother looking anywhere else, Book with them!!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Vanessa · Married on 07/21/2018

"The funnest wedding I've ever gone to! I can't believe how much I danced."
    "I'm still hurting from dancing so much."
    "Everything was perfect."

Just a few quote from a happy bride and even happier guests! Book JAM Event DJs if you want a fun party (the most fun actually). Mark is great to work with and I'm happy Juice was able to be there too!

Sent on 07/26/2018
    JAM Event DJs 15
    JAM Event DJs 16
  • Y

Ying · Married on 07/21/2018

We learned about JAM Event DJs at the Twin Rivers Wedding Expo. When we talked to Mark on the phone, he was very nice and gave us a great value for the DJ, photobooth, and uplighting. JAM Event DJs was professional, and Mark answered all our emails promptly. In addition to phone calls, Mark was happy to meet with us to go over the order of events & songs on the big day. He gave us lists of songs to pick when we were struggling to pick the procession music. On the day of the wedding, Mark was pretty much behind the scenes except for the announcements, and everything was all set so that we could just enjoy talking to the guests and dance. Mark was very responsive and accommodated last minute requests (like doing a dance with my brother instead of my father). The uplighting (picked blue and pink) and the rose gold backdrop for the photobooth were gorgeous. There were a lot of photobooth props, so we didn't need to buy more. We were happy with JAM Event DJ's as the day went as smoothly as we could imagine.
    And props to Mark for pronouncing all the Asian names correctly!!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Melinda · Married on 07/07/2018

Mark and Josh were amazing DJs for our wedding. Mark was very organized in his timeline of our wedding which is something I greatly appreciated. He also let us pick what songs we wanted to hear and kept the dance floor packed all night with his selection as well. It was the best day ever all thanks to them!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Mark and JAM events was the best decision my husband and I could have made for your wedding DJ. Mark made the whole process easy, fun and stress free. He was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. We had a blast selecting the songs to play at our wedding using the website and suggested songs. At our wedding we didnt have to worry about a thing. Mark was FANTASTIC! He was more than happy to make any announcements we wanted and checked in to make sure there wasn't anything we needed multiple times during the reception. He played great music and had everyone up on the floor. He was able to read our guests and knew when to kick it up and play music to get everyone up and moving. We couldn't be happier with our choice and plan to use JAM events DJ for any future events.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lindsey · Married on 06/29/2018

Mark and his partner Josh, were the perfect DJs for my wedding! The dance floor was packed all night, and everything flowed perfectly for all of the different events of the night. I was extremely nervous about hiring a DJ, because it was important to me that my guests have fun and enjoy themselves on the dancefloor. From the moment we met with Mark initially, I knew we would be in good hands. The planning process was smooth and efficient, and the online DJ website for song selection was awesome to work with! Thanks Mark for a wonderful night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2018

We had the most amazing experience with JAM events, from the very first phone call they get you pumped up for your special day, they are professional but fun they know how to get the party started and keep it lasting all night. I'm so happy we went with the photo booth it was a perfect touch for our guests. They went ABOVE and BEYOND anything we could of asked for. Honestly we didn't have to ask for anything the day of our wedding they knew what to do and when to make things happen. The extra touches they did made our day that much more amazing. I would 110% recommend JAM events for any event you may have. Again Thank you Mark and Josh for the most amazing night ever ! You guys rocked our night !

Sent on 09/07/2017

Shannon · Married on 05/12/2018

Mark was very easy to work with and very attentive. He is super enthusiastic with his work. The music was spot on and even though I had given a playlist and a do-not-play list, he was easily able to go off of the crowd. I would highly recommend him for weddings!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Rebecca · Married on 04/28/2018

We hired JAM Event DJ's for our wedding this past weekend. I met Mark at a Wedding Expo, he was the first DJ I spoke to and blew me away. He was personable, professional and really knew what he was talking about. He gave us time to decide if we wanted to hire them (was not pushy/annoying) as well as recommendations regarding lighting, etc. We hired them for the reception, same room cocktail hour and a lighting package. The lighting made a world of a different in the room and I would recommend that over and over again. Their prices are great compared to others and the service that comes along with that price is even better. Mark is a fantastic MC and made sure our dance floor was bumpin'.
    Mark scheduled a call with me a few days prior to go over songs, name pronunciation, light colors, etc. He made sure the reception went off without a hitch.
    If you need a fantastic DJ for ANY event, I recommend JAM Event DJ's. You wont regret it.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

I did not know Mark before my wedding. I decided on this company based upon reviews and pictures on the internet. I could not be happier with my experience working with Mark and JAM Event DJs. Mark was incredibly professional and met all my expectations. He worked with my mother-in-law design to create the monogram. My Husband, wedding party members and guests played in a band during the reception. Mark allowed us to share the equipment, came early to make sure sound check was done and made sure everything went seamlessly. He assisted the photographer in getting table pictures and was incredibly attentive to making my night perfect. Mark worked with one of my bridesmaids to get a soundbite of my 7 year old making a speech and surprised us at the reception. He played all the right music that kept everyone dancing until last call. Without any hesitation, I recommend Mark and JAM Event DJs!

Sent on 05/09/2018

Carla · Married on 03/17/2018

The ONLY entertainment company that I trusted with our wedding was JAM Event Djs. Mark took the time to discuss exactly what we wanted and expected from our wedding in order for it to be perfect. He brought the total package, offering every element that we needed to create the right vision! He provided uplighting; photo booth and props; Ceremony; Cocktail Hour; & Reception Music; Monogram; slideshow; emcee entertainment & unmatched expertise!!!!! Mark wanted our wedding to flow and be seamless; he wanted the guests to have fun and made sure that we were always on the same page. We had a packed dance floor all night and everyone had a smile on their face! We will NEVER trust anyone else for any future events and we encourage you to do the same! Five Stars and then some!

Sent on 04/03/2018