Jake Hill Photography Reviews

7 | Milwaukee, WI

7 Reviews for Jake Hill Photography

Kalin Garvens · Married on 10/05/2019

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Jake Hill and highly recommend him!

Jake Hill was such a delight to work with! He arrived early, and he was definitely prepared for anything! It poured during our first look and ceremony on our wedding day, and Jake took every opportunity to make sure we got fantastic photos! I am so happy we were able to work with him, because he was always there to snag the best shots on and off the dance floor! I am so glad he made the best out of our big day!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Kayla and Matthew Sobczak · Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding Photographer

Jake did an amazing job with our photography for our engagement pictures! We are awaiting wedding pictures, however from what he showed us on the camera, we were already in love with them. His pictures are unique and filled with memories. He is sure to capture everything you want and more in fun and different way. Very willing to 'do what it takes to get the picture he/we wants.' Everything was great!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Randi · Married on 06/29/2019

Great photos

Jake and his assistant were both awesome! They made us feel very comfortable with every shot they took so the poses felt very natural. Jake was very outgoing and fun. He got every picture we asked for and was open to random pose ideas we came up with. He found the best locations and angles to take great shots of us, our wedding party and guests. He was prompt and responsive to any questions we had before our big day as well. We would definitely recommend Jake because he took amazing photos!

Sent on 07/13/2019

sandra · Married on 09/15/2018

Jake was the absolute best. He surpassed all of my expectations. Im so glad we got to work together.

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2018

Amazing experience!!

This is super late, but go hire Jake Hill for your wedding photography! Jake took the most perfect photos and I love going back and looking at them! Each photo shows so much attention to detail and the editing is perfect! We loved working with him! Jake was very professional, flexible, friendly, helpful, and incredibly easy to work with! He answered all of my many questions and was always fast to reply. He made me feel so at ease and I'm blown away by his work! I'm so happy to have these beautiful photo memories! Thank you, Jake! 100% recommend!!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/05/2017

Jake was absolutely incredible and really understood the style we were looking for and did everything he could to get the images of our day we wanted, including going off site a few blocks away to get pictures at the Ellas Deli carasoul. Every image he got is pure love and joy, of us and all our friends and family. I couldn't be more satisfied

Sent on 05/21/2018

Carrie · Married on 06/11/2016

Jake was very easy to work with regarding my daughter's wedding. Showed up on time, pleasant , friendly, he was like one of the family. He was there for questions, concerns well after the event.

Sent on 05/22/2018