Jake Durrett Films Reviews

16 | San Francisco, CA

16 Reviews for Jake Durrett Films

16 Jake Durrett Films Reviews

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

Jake is incredible. He is professional and is incredibly sneaky at getting all of the shots without being in your face all day. He listened to what we were looking forward and put together a beautiful highlight video!

Erin · Married on 09/10/2016

Jake captured the love and romance of our day. The video he put together makes us feel like we are reliving our wedding, and we are looking forward to watching and sharing it for years to come. We couldn't be more happy with the end result or the videographer! He worked constantly to get all the important moments and all the moments in-between.

Anthony · Married on 04/30/2016

If you're looking for a professional photographer who is affordable. Leda and the Littlest Productions are it! Leda was our wedding photographer and made everyone feel so comfortable around her and her camera that she was able to get some great candid shots. The happy couple and all our friends were able to relax, smile with our biggest, silly smiles, and be ourselves- which made for some amazing moments captured in our wedding photos. I highly recommend Leda Mast and the Littlest Productions.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/30/2016

Leda Mast was our photographer for our wedding in April 2016. She worked closely with the bride to discuss "must have" photos, even suggesting going through old family photos to see if there were any we wanted to recreate. There was one- with the newlyweds leaving the church as the birdseed was tossed by a supportive crowd. Leda got a bunch of great shots of this moment and absolutely nailed the shot we wanted to reproduce- in both color and black and white. Leda was also instrumental in helping the bride learn about and facilitate the flow of the event. In early conversations, she suggested the order of who walks down the aisle in what order and dances during the reception. She also nudged folks along as they traveled from the ceremony and the reception. Her calm nature kept everything running easily and smoothly, and her friendly face helped all our guests show their true, beautiful selves in her photographs. I would highly recommend Leda and Littlest Productions. A great value with wonderful keepsake photos.

Tony · Married on 04/30/2016

This vendor was able to travel to make it to our wedding which was about four hours outside the Bay Area. The photos and media all came out top notch and we were very happy with the service overall.

Jake was truly amazing. He was there on site during our whole wedding day, however i very rarely saw him. He is the kind of guy that knows exactly what to do without getting in the way of the wedding. Jake sent me documents to fill out prior to the wedding so that he knew what the day looked like and what my husband and I wanted. Jake is a 100% professional in every way!

After the wedding, he was very timely in getting the videos to us. Not only did he provide us with the link to our highlight video, but he also sent us our full ceremony and toasts! Plus they were presented so amazingly! I cannot say enough GREAT and AMAZING things about Jake and The Littlest Productions!

Brittany · Married on 06/27/2015

Jake was a wonderful videographer. My husband and I cannot say enough good things about both him and his services. He was extremely kind, professional, interested, prompt, and flexible. He followed up with every detail before I had to, and was more than willing to work with us and our expectations. He handled everything so well before, during, and after the wedding. Most importantly, we LOVE our video. Jake highlighted the most joyous moments in such a creative, smooth, sweet way. Jake was by far the easiest and best vendor we worked with throughout our entire wedding process. We will never forget our experience with him, and we will always treasure the moments he captured.

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2015

Jake captured our day perfectly. Watching our wedding video makes me laugh, it makes me cry and fills me with the happiness that I felt on that very day. Jake is creative, smart, flexible, responsive, extremely easy to work with and just so talented. Looking back, one of the best decisions I made was to hire a videographer and we couldn't be happier with Jake's work. And don't just take my word for it-- my sister is now planning to hire Jake to shoot her wedding next October.

Beth and Ty · Married on 04/19/2015

We were so impressed with The Littlest P roductions, and in particular with the quality of Leda's work. She provided everything we asked for and then some! And laid out how to achieve our goals quite clearly. We were particularly interested in capturing the flow of the celebration without a lot of formal shots, and she captured this wonderfully. And last, but far from least, is the beautiful quality of the photographs. Leda--what a pleasure to work with you!

Megan · Married on 07/26/2014

Leda was incredible on my wedding day! She was with us from start to finish and captured such sweet moments throughout the day. It was wonderful having such a patient, calm, and supportive photographer. She helped things run so smoothly and I will forever cherish the beautiful photos she took. I look forward to using her services again for future events.

Phaelen · Married on 09/28/2013

Jake did a phenomenal job producing our wedding video. He was professional and easy to work with before and the day of the wedding. The finished video was absolutely awesome. We continue to get incredible feedback from people who watch it. It really captured the energy and memories of our special day in an enjoyable to watch 4-5 minute video set to music. I know that I will be thrilled to be able to show the video to future children and grandchildren. I would highly recommend Jake as a videographer for your next special event.

Allison · Married on 08/31/2013

The Littlest Productions did the videography for my wedding and the experience was great from start to finish. Jake and his team captured so many special moments and did so unobtrusively and with great respect, skill and empathy. He created a highlights video that conveyed the magic of our day (with expert edits and thoughtful construction, even a perfect song choice). I would heartily recommend The Littlest Productions to anyone who wants the ease of knowing that their important moments are in good hands and that they and their event will be handled with professionalism and great care. I would enthusiastically hire them again in the future, not just for a wedding, but for any event that requires thoughtful documentation by a committed team of professionals.

Natalie · Married on 08/26/2013

The Littlest Productions provided professional, consistent, and personalized service throughout the day- and we all know wedding days have the possibility of being long, complex, and anxiety-provoking. Let me simply state: not once did I feel like there was a camera in my face or that I was receiving cues to pose in awkward ways. Yet, upon receiving both the photographs and video, Leda and Jake somehow managed to capture some of the most intimate, candid moments of our day (from the start of makeup application to the final song on the dance floor). Therefore, I deem their work magical- unobtrusive, based on the natural cues of myself, my groom, and our family, and finally…beautiful.

Robert · Married on 02/16/2013

:Leda came to Michigan for our Wedding and was amazing from start to finish. We were lucky enough to have her for the entire weekend so she was able to capture more than just the wedding. She worked with us to give us whatever we wanted and managed to work out several locations to shoot the day of. I think we were very lucky to end up with Leda for our wedding. She was able to capture such a variety of looks in the pictures. I would highly recommend Littlest Productions to anyone looking for pictures with a personal touch.

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2012

Leda was our wedding photographer, and since then, has become our go-to family photographer. She shot our wedding at Big Trees State Park in the Sierra Foothills in the fall, and captured the scenic beauty of the park with some of our most cherished moments. She edited all the photos and turned them around quickly. And she was professional and gave us a great price. Since then, we've asked her back to shoot photos of our new baby and family portraits and she's amazing. She does great work with children. We couldn't have been happier with her style and photography!

David · Married on 07/03/2012

Of all the people in the world to shoot MY wedding, I chose them....it worked out perfectly and I would do it the same way again......need I say more ?!?!?!?

TLP is a super creative, professional, and high quality experience. They are AMAZINGLY creative and genuinely modest all at the same time. They met all of our wants and exceeded our expectations (which can be hard to do at times, lets be real).