Jaimie Lauren Photo Reviews

Jaimie Lauren Photo 5
Jaimie Lauren Photo 6

Tessa Davis · Married on 10/12/2019

Engagement Pictures

Jaimie is amazing and professional! She made it so easy and comfortable for our engagement session, it was a lot of fun! I am happy with all of the pictures she took and cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding next year! Her style is so unique and beautiful!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

Thanks for braving the cold with me, I had so much fun with you and Adam and can't wait to photograph your big day next Fall!

Kourtney · Married on 08/03/2019

Jaimie has been great to work with!

We have so far had our engagement pictures with Jaimie, and are so happy with how they turned out! She had fun ideas for poses and was great to work with! Looking forward to working with her again on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

I had such a great time with you and Spencer at Silverwood! Can't wait to capture your Summer wedding!
  • Anna

Anna Grace Paulson · Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend!

We have loved working with Jaimie so far. She went above and beyond to capture our personalities and joy. We love our engagement photos, and now we can’t wait for the wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

I’m so glad you’re happy with the engagement photos! I can’t wait to capture you and Mark’s big day!

Sophie Anderson · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Lovely

We had a wonderful session with Jaimie! We felt so comfortable with her, so we look genuinely happy and relaxed in our pictures. I love the way she edits too, the pictures we got in the woods look so whimsical! Love them!

Sent on 05/21/2019
  • Juliette

Juliette · Married on 12/08/2018

11/10 stars. Simply amazing ✨

Jamie has it all. The skill, the personality. Everything. Thank you for making Aaron and I feel at ease and have fun with you. You always know how to put a smile on peoples face and have a great time. If you don’t believe me, just look at her photos. Book her for all your photography needs!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Caitlin · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing to work with

We loved working with Jaimie! My husband and I are both non-creative types and she was so helpful in giving us posing ideas for some great pictures. She really made it fun taking pictures with family and the wedding party too! We booked the package with a videographer and we're so happy we're did! Having a short video to remember the day along with all the amazing photos is exactly what we're wanted! Jaimie was amazing! Book with her!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Gabrielle Madison · Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely wonderful photos!

I booked Jaimie for an anniversary session for my husband and I, and not only can I not stop staring at our photos but I have to rave about how great Jaimie is at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and how professional she is while also keeping the shoot fun! Such a great experience and I will keep recommending her to all friends and family!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Gabby! I had such a great time photographing your in home session- always love photographing you and Jo!
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2018

So easy to work with and beautiful photos!

Jaimie was one of the best vendors we chose for our wedding! She was so easy to work with and I had confidence she would capture the moments that were important to us. The photos are amazing and we love reliving our day through them. Brides who want a down to earth photographer who is no-stress and will listen to their input and opinion should book Jaimie while they can!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding Photography

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my main focus was photography style. Jaimie fit the bill with a beautiful portfolio. She was also within my budget, so I contacted her to see if she was available for our date. She was! We met at a coffee shop to talk over photo packages and details. I could tell right away that she would be a great fit for us, so I booked her on the spot. When it was time for our engagement photos, the weather was acting up and Jaimie was so flexible with changing the date. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully. On the wedding day, Jaimie was right on time and added a nice calming presence that I needed on what can be an incredibly stressful day. We recently got our wedding photos and video back and they are gorgeous. We didn't originally sign up for videography, but I'm so glad we added it. It's a great way to relive the day! Thanks Jaimie!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind words, Michelle! You and Mike's day was beautiful and with a venue like Trellis it was right out of a fairytale!

Shelby Mickelsen · Married on 05/02/2018

Absolutely fantastic

Jaimie made Joe and I feel so incredibly comfortable during our engagement shoot and especially during our wedding day. We loved working with her and her exciting personality.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Joanna · Married on 04/21/2018

I had a great experience working with Jaimie for my engagement photography. She is one of the most honest and sincere individuals I have worked with! She took candid and staged photos throughout my Engagment party and they all turned out great. I would highly recommned Jaimie for your special event!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/24/2018

Jaime went above and beyond. She helped me out with important things that were not her job and I will never forget her kindness! Not to mention she captured gorgeous pictures that we'll treasure forever.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Amy · Married on 02/17/2018

Jaimie was great to work with. She was organized and kept pictures running smoothly and quickly especially with so many family members to wrangle. It was so nice having someone so competent to help with keeping the day running smoothly. I highly recommend her. I've only seen some of the early pictures, and they are beautiful! Can't wait to get the rest in.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Reneé · Married on 12/30/2017

Jaimie was wonderful! Very creative and made us feel comfy. She took time to make sure we got awesome pictures. I’d recommend her highly! She’s fun and very professional as well!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Amy · Married on 11/25/2017

Jaimie has been a blessing in our wedding planning! To start off she was very responsive and fast with replies! My fiancee and I are not very "posey-posey" so it was nice that Jaimie made us feel comfortable during our engagement session and guided us to natural poses! We both eagerly waited to see the finish products and were very pleased! She even brought us to a second location to get some different shots! Overall -- accommodating, high quality, speedy and so friendly! I am so excited for our wedding in November and am so happy that Jaimie will be there to capture it!

Jenna · Married on 11/25/2017

Jaimie is great to work with. She is very friendly and laid-back, and makes being in front of the camera a comfortable experience. I think her warm personality comes through in her photos, and her knack for details is superb.

Sent on 09/22/2017

amy · Married on 11/25/2017

My husband and I got married at the end of Nov 2017 - Jaimie was literally a dream to work with - flexible, energetic, professional, and amazing quality! We eagerly awaited the final products (which she was VERY speedy with getting our gallery up) and we were so amazed! Thank you so much Jaimie & crew (Damian and Gabrielle)!

Sent on 03/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

Jaimie and her team are hands down the best ever! She has such a great eye! I can not stop looking through all of our photos from our wedding, I also have to rave about Gabby the videographer! She highlighted our wedding in seven minutes, simply stunning! So many people have complimented our photos and video, (people we don't even know have commented saying the video brought tears to their eyes!) That's how you know it's an amazing wedding video! These ladies truly have incredible talent :) Not to mention Jaimie is so easy to work with and delivers exactly what you want. We can't thank Jaimie and her team enough! We are incredibly happy with the results!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hanna · Married on 08/05/2017

I could not have been happier with the turnout of Jaimie's photos of me! Her unique vision for each session is paired with an in-depth understanding of photography and beautiful composition. She's genuinely such a pleasure to work with, and I still can't stop looking through my photos. You will not be disappointed in working with her!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jaimie did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding photos. They look straight out of a magazine. She is a truly, truly, talented woman with amazing social skills! She is a pleasure to work with while taking the photos, and a professional when it comes to the business side of things.

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Jaimie Lauren Photo 7
    Jaimie Lauren Photo 8
    Jaimie Lauren Photo 9
    Jaimie Lauren Photo 10

Jaimie did both our engagement and wedding photography and we have photos from both sessions printed and hung throughout our home. We bought a canvas from her and we get so many compliments from the photograph. We always have her do any professional pictures we want done because we can count on her for beautiful shots! She is very professional yet warm. You won't be disappointed with her as your photographer!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 05/11/2014

Jaimie is simply amazing! She is very professional and does a wonderful job. I cannot stop staring at my photos! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Melisa · Married on 03/29/2014

Jaimie Lauren Photo does incredible work! She has an eye for the moments you want caught in a photograph and helps you to feel comfortable in front of the camera! Love her work and working with her!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Jaimie Lauren Photo 11
    Jaimie Lauren Photo 12

Victoria · Married on 06/08/2013

Details! Jaimie has a gift for noticing details. The photos I got back have a certain delicate elegance about them. Jaimie listened to our needs and worked with us with 100% effort. She is very laid back and easy to work with. This girl is a very talented photographer. She is the best!