Jaimie Lauren Photo Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Stefan
    Stefan Married on 02/29/2020

Book Jaimie now!

Jaimie was amazing throughout the whole process. Right after we visited her for our initial meeting we booked her immediately. She is very detailed orientated and extremely helpful throughout the day. She’s very friendly and mingled with all of our guests and truly felt apart of the wedding. We haven’t got our wedding day shots back yet (it’s only been a week) but if they’re anything like our engagement shoot or Christmas cards then I’m sure they’ll be amazing.

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

Thank you SO much for the kind words! Honestly your day couldn’t have gone smoother and it was such a stunning wedding, sending a little preview your way now!
    Tessa D. Married on 10/12/2019

Engagement Pictures

Jaimie is amazing and professional! She made it so easy and comfortable for our engagement session, it was a lot of fun! I am happy with all of the pictures she took and cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding next year! Her style is so unique and beautiful!

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

Thanks for braving the cold with me, I had so much fun with you and Adam and can't wait to photograph your big day next Fall!
    Kourtney Married on 08/03/2019

Jaimie has been great to work with!

We have so far had our engagement pictures with Jaimie, and are so happy with how they turned out! She had fun ideas for poses and was great to work with! Looking forward to working with her again on our wedding day!

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

I had such a great time with you and Spencer at Silverwood! Can't wait to capture your Summer wedding!
  • Mariah
    Mariah M. Married on 07/27/2019

Photos I will cherish forever!

My wedding was on 7/27/2019 (its appearing incorrectly next to my name.)
    Finding a good photographer with a style I loved was so important to me. Jaimie was that and so much more! After our first meeting (which she came to so prepared) I felt incredibly confident in the photographer we had chosen. Her personality is so calming and friendly. I had no problem with having her with me almost more than anyone else that day. When we got our photos back, I literally cried. They are so beautiful and surpassed expectations. I am so happy that our wedding day was captured so beautifully and completely. She has such an eye for important moments and capturing who you are as a couple. Amazing!
  • Anna
    Anna G. Married on 05/25/2019

Highly recommend!

We have loved working with Jaimie so far. She went above and beyond to capture our personalities and joy. We love our engagement photos, and now we can’t wait for the wedding!

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

I’m so glad you’re happy with the engagement photos! I can’t wait to capture you and Mark’s big day!
    Sophie A. Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Lovely

We had a wonderful session with Jaimie! We felt so comfortable with her, so we look genuinely happy and relaxed in our pictures. I love the way she edits too, the pictures we got in the woods look so whimsical! Love them!
  • Juliette
    Juliette Married on 12/08/2018

11/10 stars. Simply amazing ✨

Jamie has it all. The skill, the personality. Everything. Thank you for making Aaron and I feel at ease and have fun with you. You always know how to put a smile on peoples face and have a great time. If you don’t believe me, just look at her photos. Book her for all your photography needs!
    Caitlin Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing to work with

We loved working with Jaimie! My husband and I are both non-creative types and she was so helpful in giving us posing ideas for some great pictures. She really made it fun taking pictures with family and the wedding party too! We booked the package with a videographer and we're so happy we're did! Having a short video to remember the day along with all the amazing photos is exactly what we're wanted! Jaimie was amazing! Book with her!
    Gabrielle M. Married on 09/30/2018

Absolutely wonderful photos!

I booked Jaimie for an anniversary session for my husband and I, and not only can I not stop staring at our photos but I have to rave about how great Jaimie is at making us feel comfortable in front of the camera and how professional she is while also keeping the shoot fun! Such a great experience and I will keep recommending her to all friends and family!

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Gabby! I had such a great time photographing your in home session- always love photographing you and Jo!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 08/11/2018

So easy to work with and beautiful photos!

Jaimie was one of the best vendors we chose for our wedding! She was so easy to work with and I had confidence she would capture the moments that were important to us. The photos are amazing and we love reliving our day through them. Brides who want a down to earth photographer who is no-stress and will listen to their input and opinion should book Jaimie while they can!
    Michelle Married on 07/14/2018

Wedding Photography

When looking for a photographer for our wedding, my main focus was photography style. Jaimie fit the bill with a beautiful portfolio. She was also within my budget, so I contacted her to see if she was available for our date. She was! We met at a coffee shop to talk over photo packages and details. I could tell right away that she would be a great fit for us, so I booked her on the spot. When it was time for our engagement photos, the weather was acting up and Jaimie was so flexible with changing the date. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully. On the wedding day, Jaimie was right on time and added a nice calming presence that I needed on what can be an incredibly stressful day. We recently got our wedding photos and video back and they are gorgeous. We didn't originally sign up for videography, but I'm so glad we added it. It's a great way to relive the day! Thanks Jaimie!

Jaimie Lauren Photo's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your kind words, Michelle! You and Mike's day was beautiful and with a venue like Trellis it was right out of a fairytale!
    Shelby M. Married on 05/02/2018

Absolutely fantastic

Jaimie made Joe and I feel so incredibly comfortable during our engagement shoot and especially during our wedding day. We loved working with her and her exciting personality.
    Joanna Married on 04/21/2018
    I had a great experience working with Jaimie for my engagement photography. She is one of the most honest and sincere individuals I have worked with! She took candid and staged photos throughout my Engagment party and they all turned out great. I would highly recommned Jaimie for your special event!
    Samantha Married on 02/24/2018
    Jaime went above and beyond. She helped me out with important things that were not her job and I will never forget her kindness! Not to mention she captured gorgeous pictures that we'll treasure forever.
    Amy Married on 02/17/2018
    Jaimie was great to work with. She was organized and kept pictures running smoothly and quickly especially with so many family members to wrangle. It was so nice having someone so competent to help with keeping the day running smoothly. I highly recommend her. I've only seen some of the early pictures, and they are beautiful! Can't wait to get the rest in.
    Reneé Married on 12/30/2017
    Jaimie was wonderful! Very creative and made us feel comfy. She took time to make sure we got awesome pictures. I’d recommend her highly! She’s fun and very professional as well!
    Amy Married on 11/25/2017
    My husband and I got married at the end of Nov 2017 - Jaimie was literally a dream to work with - flexible, energetic, professional, and amazing quality! We eagerly awaited the final products (which she was VERY speedy with getting our gallery up) and we were so amazed! Thank you so much Jaimie & crew (Damian and Gabrielle)!
    Jenna Married on 11/25/2017
    Jaimie is great to work with. She is very friendly and laid-back, and makes being in front of the camera a comfortable experience. I think her warm personality comes through in her photos, and her knack for details is superb.
    Amy Married on 11/25/2017
    Jaimie has been a blessing in our wedding planning! To start off she was very responsive and fast with replies! My fiancee and I are not very "posey-posey" so it was nice that Jaimie made us feel comfortable during our engagement session and guided us to natural poses! We both eagerly waited to see the finish products and were very pleased! She even brought us to a second location to get some different shots! Overall -- accommodating, high quality, speedy and so friendly! I am so excited for our wedding in November and am so happy that Jaimie will be there to capture it!
    Lauren Married on 09/09/2017
    Jaimie and her team are hands down the best ever! She has such a great eye! I can not stop looking through all of our photos from our wedding, I also have to rave about Gabby the videographer! She highlighted our wedding in seven minutes, simply stunning! So many people have complimented our photos and video, (people we don't even know have commented saying the video brought tears to their eyes!) That's how you know it's an amazing wedding video! These ladies truly have incredible talent :) Not to mention Jaimie is so easy to work with and delivers exactly what you want. We can't thank Jaimie and her team enough! We are incredibly happy with the results!!!
    Hanna Married on 08/05/2017
    I could not have been happier with the turnout of Jaimie's photos of me! Her unique vision for each session is paired with an in-depth understanding of photography and beautiful composition. She's genuinely such a pleasure to work with, and I still can't stop looking through my photos. You will not be disappointed in working with her!
  • Brenton
    Brenton O. Married on 05/03/2016

Amazing photography with great taste!

Jaimie absolutely knocks it out of park! Great photographer, incredible photos. She's very professional but she's easy to be around and made us feel very relaxed.
  • User3241097 2+ years ago
    Jaimie did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding photos. They look straight out of a magazine. She is a truly, truly, talented woman with amazing social skills! She is a pleasure to work with while taking the photos, and a professional when it comes to the business side of things.
  • User3217003 2+ years ago
    Jaimie did both our engagement and wedding photography and we have photos from both sessions printed and hung throughout our home. We bought a canvas from her and we get so many compliments from the photograph. We always have her do any professional pictures we want done because we can count on her for beautiful shots! She is very professional yet warm. You won't be disappointed with her as your photographer!
    Gabrielle Married on 05/11/2014
    Jaimie is simply amazing! She is very professional and does a wonderful job. I cannot stop staring at my photos! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone I know.