Jaimee Ponce Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Jaimee Ponce Photography

• Kiara

Kiara Webb · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely stunning

All I can say is WOW! Our wedding photos came out BEAUTIFUL ! Jaimee was super cool, easy going and gave really great directions! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2017

Jaimee is amazing and has always done an amazing job with all the events my family has had her photograph. She’s like one of the family

Sent on 05/09/2018

Sara · Married on 02/27/2011

Foto di Amore was recommended to us by another photographer who was booked the day we were looking for. We worked with Ben and couldn't have been happier with his style and work. He was very personable and really knee what he was doing. He had lots of great shots and also really listened to what we wanted. I also really appreciate that they are very flexible with their purchasing options and were very affordable.

Sent on 03/06/2011

Cheryl · Married on 09/19/2010

Ben was a Rusty Pelican recommended vendor, and he was fantastic. Great communication and level of service. On the day of, during preparation photos, ceremony, portraits, and the reception, he was utterly professional. Ben shot amazing photographs, and did so in the most unobtrusive manner. Our family is clamoring for the photos, and all are raving about Ben's work. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Adrienne · Married on 06/20/2010

Ben at foto di amore was a delight. It was if he was part of the family. Extremely passionate and dedicated to making sure that we captured our memories for a lifetime. He even arrived early and stayed late to capture our grand exit on the water taxi. Couldnt have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 06/24/2010

Erika Lorenz · Married on 12/05/2009

Professional, amazing eye, beautiful pictures

Jaimee did our wedding pictures almost 10 years ago and we still look at these pictures with amazement! All the beautiful moments she captured is always so much fun to look at and reminisce. She truly has such an amazing gift! She was born to do this! She has taken pictures of our growing family almost every year. Even after our wedding she is the only one thay can capture our family so perfectly!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2008

Jaimee and Ben are amazing photographers. They have truly captured the most amazing moments of our wedding day. Words can't express how wonderful our album is.

Sent on 07/25/2008

Kelly · Married on 03/11/2006

Amazing! Every detail was captured beautifully. I couldn’t be happier.

Jamie is a photographer that stays with you for a lifetime. She takes breath taking photos of your special day. She captures the moments that no one is watching and she’s got talent like none other. She also has a way of making her subjects look amazing. The best part is that she continues to take pictures of my family year after year as it grows. It’s pretty special when your children watch your wedding video and recognize the photographer! Not many people can say that. Hire this one! You are missing out otherwise.

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 04/30/2010

I used Foto di Amore for my wedding and couldn't have been happier with my choice. Ben and Jaimee are so easy to work with and all of our pictures came out amazing. They are both so creative and talented, and it shows in their work. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Sent on 05/27/2010

Sam Goodyear · Married on 02/15/2020

Jaime is great to work with!

I am an older bride and did not need getting dressed photos. Jaime came to venue on time and captured our wedding beautifully. She is great at capturing candid photos when you are not aware. I am very happy I choose Jaime! Make sure she knows who you would like pictures with so you don't miss a photo you want. Jaime definitely wants you to have them so give her a list if needed. When you are caught up in the moment you might forget.
    You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 04/25/2020

Katrina · Married on 10/02/2010

Ben and Jaimee were great. They were recommended by the Rusty Pelican and I can see why. They took beautiful pictures and captured our wedding day down to the tee. I wish they were a little bit more creative when shooting but I really love the “artsy” type of pictures.

Sent on 02/09/2011