J'aime Events Reviews

30 | Osseo, MN

30 Reviews for J'aime Events

Elizabeth M. · Married on 11/06/2020

Great ideas and super organized! Everything ran smoothly!

Jaime is amazing at what she does! She is everything you could want in a wedding planner, plus some! She helped my husband and I put together the most wonderful wedding day. Her organization and attention to detail were exactly what I wanted (and needed) being super organized myself. She is very direct and to the point, which I appreciated when she helped us with some vendor issues (and she got the vendors straightened out in no time)! Her timelines are fabulous. With her behind-the-scenes help day of, our wedding day was flawless and we were able to enjoy every minute of it!

Sent on 12/14/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth and Ben! Your wedding day was beautiful and I am so thankful that you let me be a part of it and that I could help out with the vendor issues as well.

Amy · Married on 07/07/2020

J’aime Events is Amazing!!

As a bridal makeup artist - I work with a lot of wedding and event planners. J’aime Events is absolutely amazing!! From all the little details to timelines to helping couples achieve their vision for their wedding - this is your team and Jaime is your gal! I worked with her recently on a style shoot and was blown away by how organized she was, and how great she was during the shoot! Relaxed... fun and ready to create some magic!! I can not recommend J’aime Events enough!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

J'aime Events's reply:

Thanks Amy! Love working with you as well. Can't wait to get back to weddings and hopefully working with you again soon!

Carmen C. · Married on 07/07/2020

Jaime rocks!!

Jaime is a GEM to work with! I love working with her and highly recommend. She is quick to respond to texts or emails and she is very organized! Your day will run very smoothly with Jaime in charge!!!

Sent on 07/07/2020

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Carmen! I love working with The Cutting Garden as well. Can't wait to work on some weddings again together!
  • Martha

Martha · Married on 09/21/2019

Terrific Planner

Just a perfect execution and made the day of the wedding run very smoothly. There are so many little details to execute and not having to think about them really let us enjoy the day.

Sent on 10/03/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Martha & Mark! Appreciate the words and enjoyed working with both of you. It was a great day and was happy to be a part of it.

Cassie · Married on 09/01/2019

Made my day-of-coordination seamless and worry-free!

Jaime made my day-of-coordination and planning during our last couple of months so seamless & worry-free. She was immensely helpful with timeline creation (which was my biggest fear, having no experience with any events in the past!). She also gave us some suggestions for final vendors (like transportation). She helped me coordinate all of the vendors I had hired, ran our rehearsal respectfully but keeping control of the room, and she answered questions from every angle. We got to enjoy every minute of our wedding day and it felt so smooth - I suspect Jaime had a lot to do with it! I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/16/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Cassie & Bobby! I enjoyed working with you to plan your wedding day at the Guthrie Theater and would love to work with you again if you ever have an event planning need in the future!

Jia T. · Married on 08/10/2019

Jaime is great!

Jaime has been very nice! Every meeting with her turned out to be very useful. She was also very responsive to all of my emails, she helped out so much on the day of the wedding. I couldn't ask for a better planner!

Sent on 08/15/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Jia & Chris for your review! It was so fun to see your cherry blossom themed wedding reception come to life. I can't wait to see photos!

Michelle · Married on 07/27/2019

My Wedding Day

Jaime did everything that I had asked her help with. She was accuarate, professional and on time. I can be a high maintenance lady that is very particular about things, but Jaime could easily handle it. She made my wedding day so much less stressful and I am very happy I hired her.

Sent on 08/08/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Michelle & Liam for your lovely review! Your wedding was gorgeous and I loved all the personal touches you put into the details. Can't wait to see the photos!

Marisa · Married on 06/22/2019

Goes Above and Beyond

Jaime was great to work with made the wedding day worry free. She made sure everything happened at the right time and met with me many times prior to ensure she knew what I had planned for the day. I'm so glad she was there to take initiative and make sure everyone was doing what they needed to do. I'm glad I had her rather than just relying on the coordinator at the venue cause she could take care of many things that they would not/could not. She also helped me with finding vendors and working through ideas. I couldn't have done it well without her. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 09/27/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Marisa for the review! Your wedding day was beautiful and I enjoyed getting to know you during the planning process and helping put together the vision you wanted for your special day. I was happy to be a part of the celebration and to ensure that all the details were executed and that you were able to enjoy the day!
  • Jonathan

Jonathan H. · Married on 04/13/2019

Couldn't Have Been Better

We had our wedding ceremony and reception in April and we could not have done it without J’aime Events. Jaime was kind and equally professional. She helped us during the planning process from the beginning all the way until the very end (even helping with the clean up). We had plenty of ideas of what we wanted our wedding to be and Jaime made it all happen. Upon finding our venue, Jaime helped organize the bigger things while not forgetting the smaller details that we would have never thought of. The wedding itself was absolutely perfect. Jaime was there the whole time working her magic from the sidelines. All of our guests seemed genuinely impressed, too. Our special day was extra special thanks to Jaime and J’aime Events.

Sent on 06/12/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you! It was so fun to be a part of your special ceremony at Cornerstone Studios. If you ever have a future event planning need please reach out, I would love to work together again!

Alyssa S. · Married on 02/16/2019

Very smooth!

Jaime was great to work with! She was very responsive and willing to accommodate to my needs. She helped ensure that our event ran smoothly while always offering calm and grounded energy.

Sent on 02/21/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Alyssa! The bridal shower was beautiful and everyone mentioned how great the food was too! Hope we get to work together again soon.
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 01/12/2019

Best Decision Ever!

Jaime was a huge help with our wedding. We thought we could do everything ourselves and quickly became overwhelmed with all the details! I found Jaime online, and after our initial meeting we were ready to hire her! She kept me focused with updates, made sure I was making thoughtful choices, and kept me on track with planning! Any questions we had, she had answers and multiple options. She was professional, flexible, and responded quickly, which was super important to us. We loved having her help bring our day together, and would hire her again if we have another event!

Sent on 09/02/2019

J'aime Events's reply:

Olivia & Matt, your wedding day was beautiful and I was so happy to be a part of it. It was great working with you leading up to the big day and planning out the design elements and details. I would love to work with you again if you have an event need in the future!
  • U

Urelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Fabulous, professional service!

Jaime was absolutely wonderful! Her recommended vendors provided great discounts and saved us thousands. The wedding turned out so nicely and ran so smoothly! Wouldn't have been able to do it without her!

Sent on 11/15/2018

J'aime Events's reply:

Thanks Urelle! I really enjoyed getting to know both you and Frank in the planning process and I am glad that we were able to find ways to save money and get you the wedding that you wanted.

Lara · Married on 09/07/2018

So Grrrrreat!!

Doggy Social MN had the pleasure of working with J'aime Events recently at The Hutton House and had a pawsome experience! The couple's pup loved her team and they clearly loved their pup! It's so important to us that our couple's pups are treated with the best care and love like the fur-babes they are, which is exactly how J'aime Events treated her! We are excited to work with them again!

Sent on 07/13/2020

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. It is always great working with you too Lara and Doggy Social MN! Hope to work together again soon.
  • Sheila & Christopher

Sheila C. · Married on 07/28/2018

Jaime was absolutely amazing!!! We got married at the Earle Brown Center in Minneapolis with a guest count around 280. I'm very happy we hired Jaime to be our day coordinator. She met up with me quite a few times prior to our wedding date to go over every detail for our big day. She even met us at our venue to help with details and ideas. She has a lot of insight on decorations and was very helpful in sending me ideas when I needed it! I don't know what I would've done without Jaime on rehearsal day... she guided us every step of the way! How/where to stand, when to walk..etc.. On our wedding day I didn't have to worry about a thing, she made sure things were put in check! Made sure the guys were in line ! I don't think this review does the justice to describe how grateful and thankful we were to have her with us that day! Highly recommend her to any future newly weds! Thank you Jaime! =)

Sent on 08/13/2018

J'aime Events's reply:

Sheila & Chris, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day. You guys were so fun to work with and if you ever have future event planning needs don't hesitate to reach out. Would love to work with you again!

Tina · Married on 06/23/2018

Originally we weren't thinking of having a wedding planner, but we thought it would be best to lessen the stress of the planning. We are soo happy we went with Jaime. She made sure the day was organized and went well! Jaime was wonderful every step of the way. The full service package was definitely worth it!!

Sent on 09/21/2018

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Tina & Jim for your review! It was so fun to work with you on planning and designing your special day. The photos are beautiful!

Lauren · Married on 04/21/2018

We had an awesome experience with J’aime Events. Jaime did our Day-of-Coordination and it allowed my mom and dad to just enjoy their night with my wedding guests! They showed up about 30 minutes before the reception started just to check in and help with final set up, and Jaime had everything ready to go! She kept me on schedule when I was socializing to make sure I saved time for a few things I really wanted to do (cake cutting with photos & golden hour photos outside). She even got me a glass of wine right when I walked in the door to the reception! As a type A planner, it was a little hard for me to just hand over all of my hard work and planning for the biggest event of my life so far, but I was completely confident that Jaime would handle it better than I could that day, and she really did! We will definitely be booking with her for a future event (my sister’s wedding) and will refer her to friends and family because her organization just made everything run so smoothly and allowed us to just enjoy the day!

Sent on 09/18/2018

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Lauren & Mike! It was great to be a part of your day and help setup the décor at the Green Acres Event Center so that the party was ready to go when you arrived.
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired Jaime Events last minute, only a month before our wedding. Our friend who was going to help as a coordinator fell through and my now husband and I panicked. We met with Jaime, and right away she put us at ease! She walked around our venue with us and listened to all of our ideas--then on the day she made sure that everything we planned happened, and if there were any issues, we weren't aware! We had a church wedding with a reception in the backyard under a tent and Jaime made sure that the lighting and decorations were perfect. She's the best!

Sent on 10/11/2017

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Michael and Jessica for trusting me to help make your day special! You two are the sweetest couple and I am so glad to have been a part of your wedding day! If you ever need event planning services in the future, I would love to work with you again! Best wishes for a happy marriage!

Jaime Engebretson
    Owner and Executive Event Planner - J'aime Events

Selina · Married on 08/26/2017

Hiring Jaime as our Day-Of-Coordinator was one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding day! We had planned our wedding ourselves but we were SO worried about the Day-Of logistics. We didn't want to feel bombarded with stress and questions on our wedding day... we wanted to feel like we were attending our own wedding and 100% enjoying each moment :) We wanted someone to come in and manage the timeline for the day/evening and makes sure everything ran smoothly! That is exactly what Jaime did for us. She performed all these activities and more: directed the reception space set up, she was the point of contact for all our vendors, she made sure we had time to sneak away for some couple sunset photos, she ran our rehearsal the night before, + more. She did an amazing job. She stayed on top of everything and it was clear that she had much experience with weddings and knew exactly how to direct the day! We definitely recommend working with Jaime! :)

Sent on 09/07/2017

Selina & Mike,

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you both! Your wedding was so much fun and I enjoyed being a part of your big day. If you are ever in need of event planning services in the future please reach out, I would love to work with you again!

Missy · Married on 07/01/2017

We hired Jaime for Day-Of coordination services. We met & communicated a few times before our wedding, but ultimately we needed someone to keep us on a timeline and wrangle vendors and family members, and she did just that! We were all able to stick to a schedule that day, all of my vendors knew where and how to set up, and as an unexpected bonus, Jaime helped gather our personal decor for easy collecting for the next day, she made sure we got to try food & drinks, and packed us a special to-go box of desserts. Thanks, Jaime!

Sent on 07/09/2017

J'aime Events's reply:

Thanks Missy & Justin! It was great to be a part of your day and it was so fun and unique! If you ever need help throwing another party please reach out, would love to work with you again.

Cass · Married on 05/28/2017

Jaime did a great job as our day of coordinator! We also had 4 hours of meetings with her before the wedding and she made sure we were thinking through all the right things and not forgetting any details! On the day of, she coordinated everything great behind the scenes. The only not so great thing was that my bouquets were droopy by the time we started holding them for pics. I wish she would have noticed this vs. me. But, she did take care of the situation and had the florist come back to make things better. All in all, you're in safe hands with Jaime. You can trust that everything will be thought of/taken care of and you can just focus on enjoying yourself on the big day! I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Chris · Married on 08/06/2016

We used J'aime Events for our August 6th wedding. She came recommended from a friend of ours and she was a pleasure to work with. We had an upscale wedding that had over 200 guests with a lot of vendors with all different needs. Not only did J'aime meet with us on 2 different occasions to go over our timeline, she also made suggestions on how to efficiently run the day and be a main contact for all our vendors for any questions that came up, in order to provide us a stress free day. Not only was she completely detailed, she made our day run so smoothly and keep us all on time (which wasn't easy to do with our big wedding party). J'aime was super professional and kept the show going all throughout the day by making sure all vendors were on time and ensured they provided their services when it was time. Having a coordinator is a must after seeing what goes on all throughout the day and J'aime was a perfect match.

Sent on 08/15/2016

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Chris & Antonio for choosing me to be a part of your day! It was beautiful and I enjoyed getting to know you both.

Tessa · Married on 05/29/2016

Hiring Jaime to help with planning and day-of coordination for my wedding was one of the best decisions I made! I'm a very organized, "type-A" person myself but planning a wedding was daunting even to me. During the months leading up to my big day, I met with Jaime regularly and she calmed my nerves by keeping me on top of all the decisions and details. She even thought of important things they forget to include in planning books/checklists and I would have definitely forgotten about if it wasn't for her! On the day of my wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy it (which was SO important to me) knowing that Jaime was in charge and wouldn't miss a beat. She is fun to work with, super smart, and incredibly trustworthy. I would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2016

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Tessa for the kind words! It was a pleasure to help you with your beautiful wedding. I loved all of the details you put together for your special day. I look forward to working together on any future event needs you have!

Katie · Married on 05/07/2016

I debated whether or not I wanted to hire a wedding day-of coordinator but I am SO GLAD that I did. Jaime was a lifesaver. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and went off without a hitch and I know it was Jaime working her magic behind the scenes! Jaime is friendly, super organized, helpful and really great to work with. I would really recommend working with Jaime. If you are on the fence about spending the money for a wedding planner or day-of coordinator - DO IT! You will not regret it!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Katie & Clint,

Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day! It was a pleasure working with you and I still can’t get over how beautiful the barn looked with those lights! Please keep me in mind for future event needs, would love to work with you guys again.

Jeannine M. · Married on 05/16/2015

Jaime has the ability to put your worries at ease and direct what needs to be done in the most casual reassuring way. She was organized and responsive to messages.

Sent on 08/21/2017

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Jeannine! I love what I do and I am glad that I am able to put my clients at ease so they can enjoy their special day!

Kristie · Married on 10/11/2014

Jaime did an amazing job of helping me plan my destination wedding. I tried to do it on my own, but after 4 days of searching for the right venue, I was feeling overwhelmed. I hired Jaime as my wedding coordinator and she was able to provide several options within hours of my initial contact with her. She respected my budget and only offered services in my financial range. She was available every time I contacted her with a question, concern, or idea. She created a Pinterest board exclusively for my wedding, which allowed me to see ideas that fit with my desires. I'm a Type B personality and just don't enjoy the overwhelming amount of work that goes into planning a wedding. Jaime took on the challenges of my destination wedding with zeal. She doesn't treat event planning like a job; she takes the time to make people feel like their event is the most important thing she's ever done. I highly recommend Jaime for any event planning. I will definitely hire her again!

Sent on 07/25/2016

J'aime Events's reply:

Thank you Kristie for the opportunity to help you plan your destination wedding in Miami. It was so fun to see all of it come together and you had such beautiful weather for the day! Look forward to working together again on a future event!