Jadie Jo Photography, LLC Reviews

35 | Salt Lake City, UT

35 Reviews for Jadie Jo Photography, LLC

35 Jadie Jo Photography, LLC Reviews

Audrey · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Jadie is incredible! She is personable and energetic, and knows exactly how to make you smile and pose to look your best for photos. Her technique is well-crafted and toned from years of experience. Her portfolio really speaks for itself. I love working with her.

Diane · Married on 02/09/2018

Jadie has been the photographer for our family pictures, weddings, graduation pictures, and head-shots. She is always professional in her appearance and in the job she does. She responds quickly and adapts to our locations and preferences easily. She seems to know what we want and then works her magic.

Kristi · Married on 01/20/2018

Jadie is so personable and makes you feel so comfortable. She is very good at helping position what looks good and what doesn’t and does it so naturally! I will definitely be choosing her for my photos again.

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 1

alexis · Married on 12/01/2017

my photos i had taken weren’t for a wedding but i still wanted to say how amazing jadie is! she took the most beautint photos of my horse & i at the salt flats & seriously made it look like a fairytale. i am so in love with them. she is definitely the best!

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 2
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 3

Lauriane · Married on 10/01/2017

Jadie was great from start to finish. She did our engagement pictures, the bridals and our wedding day pictures and they were all beautiful! She is amazing to work with. An hour posing felt like only a few minutes, and she has a knack for making you feel at ease. The photo album she sent us is gorgeous and definitely something we will treasure forever.

Cali · Married on 09/28/2017

Jadie was incredible! She was helpful and fun to work with. My husband doesn’t like his picture taken, but Jadie made the process so smooth and painless that he enjoyed the experience. We were also able to include our dog in the photos. Our entire experience was great!

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 4
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 5
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 6
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 7
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 8

Morgan · Married on 09/14/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer! So easy to work with and the pictures were incredible!

Mercedes · Married on 09/06/2017

Jadie is very friendly and fun to work with! I highly recommend her. She was always earlier and did a great job with my photos.

J · Married on 08/11/2017

Really loved working with Jadie. She was always willing to work with me to make my wedding picture dreams come true. She was always on time and got out photos to us asap. Her work speaks for itself and the pictures from our wedding are no exception! Thanks Jadie

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Jadie is absolutely everything you want in a photographer and then some! She knows exactly what you're looking for without you even knowing. She's warm, authentic and has a joy about her that comes through in the pictures she captures. We are still so in love with our engagement pictures and will continue to use Jadie for our family photos moving forward.

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 9
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 10
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 11

Cecilia · Married on 06/24/2017

We can not wait to work with Jadie again!
    For two people who feel awkward in front of a camera we had SO MUCH fun with Jadie! She made us feel comfortable and captured who we are as a couple perfectly. Her photos have the most dreamy, ethereal feel and we could not be happier with how they turned out!

Kolby · Married on 06/18/2017

I absolutely love Jadie! I’ve had the opportunity to be photographed by her a handful of times and have always been more than pleased with her work!

DeAnna · Married on 06/10/2017

She was so easy to work with, made us feel comfortable and we loved all of our pictures.

Kenzie · Married on 05/27/2017

Jadie is so talented and creative ! We are so pleased with our choice of as our wedding day photographer. We love every photo, and think she had a timeless style. We would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone !

Kylee · Married on 05/19/2017

I loved having Jadie photograph my wedding! My bridals were so much fun to shoot and the results were beautiful. Her big, bright personality makes the experience one to remember. On my big day she made feel like royalty and captured all the wonderful moments. Her work is the very best and she is worth every penny. Pictures are the only thing you keep after your special day, and hers let you relive it whenever you want!

• AyEmVee

Alyssa · Married on 05/06/2017

Jadie did an amazing job photographing our engagements, bridals and wedding. She really captured the love between me and my husband, and did a great job capturing the fun, party atmosphere of our wedding. My all-time favorite photos of myself are all photos that Jadie took.

Jadie knows how to take charge and get everyone into flattering poses that look more natural than planned. She also did a great job of capturing all the little moments I missed at the wedding. We just received our custom photo book from our wedding day and my husband and I were in awe. It will be a great keepsake to show future children and grandchildren some day.

I'm really bummed I don't have any reasons to hire Jadie right now, because she was a lot of fun and I always enjoyed seeing what magic she could work. My husband and I will definitely approach her in the future when we want more professional photos taken.

Danielle · Married on 03/11/2017

Jadie Jo is a beautiful human! She is so kind and an amazing photographer. She knew what my husband and I needed to do to look good she was helpful and quick to respond to questions and concerns. I have referred everyone I can to her she was the greatest!!

Jael · Married on 07/09/2016

Jadie knows what she is doing point blank. She was very clear in giving directions when doing family photos. She wowed everyone with how easy and seamless it went. Some photographers are very shy and timid to come off as bossy but with Jadie she handles big crowds very well in an organized matter, and takes amazing photos. When choosing our wedding date we went off her availability because she is so good at what she does. Photos are your lasting items for your big day and no matter her price she is worth it!

Valentina · Married on 06/18/2016

Jadie Jo did an awesome job on my wedding! We love all our pictures. Working with her was the best! I highly recommend her!

Karlla · Married on 06/18/2016

Jadie was amazing! She really tries to get to know her clients and makes them feel really comfortable. Her sessions are always fun and she takes amazing photos. You can tell she has a passion for photography and wants to make sure you have these treasured moments forever.

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 12

Melissa · Married on 04/24/2016

Jadie made us feel so comfortable when we aren’t your most photogenic couple. The photos are so genuine capturing all of our emotions. Nothing felt rushed or forced. I can’t rexommend her enough!

Erica · Married on 12/05/2015

Jadie made our photography experience with her a fun and comfortable one. It literally felt like we were all friends just hanging out while she took amazing photos. My husband and I don't love being in front of a camera, but she made us feel so relaxed and allowed us to have fun with it. She's wonderful at capturing the natural beauty around us while putting us in the middle of it. I'd highly recommend her to everyone!

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 13
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 14
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 15
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 16
    Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 17

lisa · Married on 08/29/2015

My husband and I made the easiest and best decision, when selecting Jadie as our wedding photographer. We were looking for someone who's style was not "cookie cutter", stiff and overly staged, and Jadie was exactly that. Her photos feel warm, alive and totally authentic. Which happens to also mimic her AWESOME personality: warm, alive and totally authentic. Every interaction with Jadie was so pleasant and we quickly realized how much fun we'd have working with her. Every shoot was a blast and the photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined. If you are considering Jadie for your upcoming wedding, all I can say is BOOK NOW!! She is the best of the best!

Jolene · Married on 06/05/2015

We absolutely loved working with Jadie. She was professional and on time. She was especially sweet to
    our little fur baby. I can’t wait to work with her again.

Jadie Jo Photography, LLC 18

Caitlin · Married on 06/25/2014

Jadie is top notch! The best of the best! I will definitely be using her for future events. 10/10 would recommend.