Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Reviews

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 7
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 01/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Nulita and her team were amazing! I sat down with Nulita and told her my vision and budget and she made all my flower dreams come true! She was so kind and easy to work with! The flowers came out beautiful as well as our loose greens we used for decor. I would highly recommend Jade Violet as your wedding florist! Thanks Nulita! :)

Sent on 02/21/2019

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

This is exactly what I want to hear!!! that we made your floral vision dreams come to life. This means the world to us!!!Thank you!!!
  • Michelle

Michelle Ibarra · Married on 12/17/2018

Michelle Ibarra

Jade Violet Florist was amazing! She did an exceptional job making my bouquets and centerpieces! It made my day to see how beautiful they were on my special day!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 8

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review . It is always so nice to hear back that our bride was happy with her flowers. It is your special day and the flowers should be perfect!!!! Congratulations!!!

Samantha Jewels · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful flowers by Jade Violet florals

Nulita does an amazing job with the flowers. She is very thorough, professional, flexible and has amazing results. I absolutely loved the flowers at my wedding.

• Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Kate and Kenny 11/3/18

Nulita and her team are incredible. I had a floral vision, and she brought it to life. I sent her pictures I liked from the Jade Violet Instagram, and she took my ideas and ran with it. It was my dream come true. She was so easy to work with and very responsive. I would highly recommend! By hiring Jade Violet, you can expect exceptional work and a stress free day!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 9

Sarah A · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful arrangements

Jade Violet was a great vendor to work with. Nulita was able to guide me through the flowers process flawlessly and provided multiple options for how to make my ideas become a reality. She also knew the ins and outs of the venues I had chosen and knew the rules that went along with them, so could make specific recommendations. The flowers were delivered on time in great condition on the wedding day. Thanks Nulita and team for your work!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. You were a pleasure to work with. And we are so happy to hear that you were happy with the flowers. It means everything to us!!! Congratulations!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2018

Nulita with Jade Violet is amazing!!! She took my unique vision and brought it completely to life! I received so many compliments on my flowers and centerpieces. I highly highly recommend!! Plus she is super familiar with my venue which was also nice!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review!!! I love what I do and the people I get to work with!!!

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2018

We chose Jade Violet because we saw a bunch of other couples use them at our wedding venue. We were not disappointed! Our florals were beautiful!! We wanted simple and classic for our florals and Nulita nailed it! We highly recommend!

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Jade Violet helped us pick out the most beautiful arrangements and decor that was exactly our wedding vision. We absolutely loved how every detail came out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Erin, hearing back from our bride's that we made their vision come to life is absolutely everything to us!!! You were a dream to work with!!! Congratulations!!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

Nulita from Jade Violet was wonderful to work with and her work is absolutely breathtaking. The floral arrangements she made for our wedding were the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen! I highly recommend Jade Violet!

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

The flowers for our wedding were STUNNING. We cannot thank Nulita enough for bringing our visions to life. I received so many compliments on everything from my bouquet to the flowers on our ceremony arch to the table setups. The lanterns were the perfect touch to compliment such beautiful arrangements. We are so happy because everything turned out even better than expected and Nulita was able to work with our budget.

Sent on 05/18/2018
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 10
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 11
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 12
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 13
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 14

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! So happy that you were happy! It was a beautiful day. Wish you both the best!

Lachrisha · Married on 03/31/2018

Nulita and her team did a fantastic job of bringing my wedding vision to life. Everything was done long distance via my wedding coordinator, but Nulita knew EXACTLY what I was trying to accomplish based on our communication, her talents and a few pictures. The flowers were beautiful for both the wedding and the reception. I had my bouquet preserved because it brought me so much joy. Other vendors truly sing her praises as Nulita has a wonderful and SOLID reputation even among them. Thanks Nulita!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for the wonderful review- so happy that the day was exactly what you had hoped!

Cait · Married on 03/16/2018

Jade Violet was incredible!! I had a vision on what I wanted my wedding day to look like and from the first meeting I knew I could trust them to create it. I was not worried at all about my flowers and when they arrived they were even better than I imagined! They truly know what they are doing!!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Thank you so much for the sweet words! So happy that you're happy! <3

Sara · Married on 02/17/2018

Unbelievable. Blown Away. Stunning. Gorgeous. These are the words to describe how I felt looking at the florals Nulita provided on my wedding day. When I first emailed with Nulita I knew that she would be the one to do my florals on my wedding day! I sent her a few pictures of what I envisioned and I cannot believe how PERFECTLY Nulita executed my dream wedding - from 2-3 photos she made my dream Pinterest ideas come to LIFE. From the bouquets, to the wedding cake, to the center pieces and ceremony décor - absolutely EVERYTHING was prefect. Nulita, you are amazing and I HIGHLY recommend (actually URGE YOU) to book Jade Violet for your wedding! Thank you so much!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

You make my heart happy with this review! Thank you so much for allowing us to make your dreams a reality. It was a stunning day (as were you)!

Kelly · Married on 01/20/2018

The ladies at Jade Floral were so easy to work with. We shared our ideas with them and they showed us different flowers that could be used to coordinate with our colors. The centerpieces came out perfect and the bouquets were beautiful.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

We're so happy that you're happy! It was a pleasure to work with you and we so appreciate the business! XO!

Nadine · Married on 01/12/2018

Nulita was absolutely amazing! In the beginning I was between two florists but once I talked with Nulita over the phone (I was planning a wedding a wedding from very far away, hah!), she completely understood everything I dreamt for my wedding, gave ideas, and her quote was definitely very reasonable. She made me feel at ease and I knew that's what it felt like to pick the perfect vendor (she also had the French doors that I fell in love with too)! She was very familiar with our venue which made everything super easy as well, and didn't push up costs on anything. She literally brought my wedding flower dreams to life, I mean look at that bridal bouquet!!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 15
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 16
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 17

Tracy · Married on 12/31/2017

Nulita and her team at Jade Violet exceeded all of my expectations. Everything was exactly how I envisioned it would be. We received so many compliments on the bouquet, centerpieces and flower wall. The flower wall is beautiful...RENT IT!!!! I could not be happier with the quality of service we received. Jade Violet is top notch!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Yay! We're thrilled you are so happy. And yes- the flower wall was really something. It completed your decor perfectly. Thanks so much for the sweet words.

Carleen · Married on 12/09/2017

Jade violet floral is not only affordable but they are friendly and they make amazing arrangements. We provided our own vases for the arrangements which helped with costs and they are so accommodating and helpful. The day we walked into the reception room for our wedding was the most magical because every arrangement exceeded our expectations and we couldn't have asked for more. We can't thank them enough!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 18
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 19
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 20
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 21

Hi Carleen,

Thank you for writing us a review! You have been such a pleasure to work with! I am so happy that we could be a part of your special day!!

Lauren · Married on 12/03/2017

Nulita and her team were incredible. They designed the bridal party arrangements, ceremony decor and reception decor for our wedding. Our arrangements were exactly what I pictured in my head. Nulita has an incredible eye for arrangements and great experience with many of the St. Augustine venues. Nulita was very creative in ways to save money and was always very responsive with any additional requests I had. I'd highly recommend Nulita and Jade Violet Florists to those looking for a great florist in the St. Augustine / Jacksonville area.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! We SO appreciate the sweet review.
  • Patience

Patience · Married on 10/07/2017

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! They nailed the look i was going for! They always replied to all of my emails and calls promptly.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am so happy that you love all of your flowers and we could be apart of your wedding day.

Thuyanh · Married on 09/30/2017

I called a few florists, but once I spoke with Nulita at Jade Violet Wedding & Events, I was confident I found my wedding florist. Just from our initial conversation, I felt like Nulita knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers. I planned my wedding from out of state, so our communication was through email or phone and it was no problem at all for Jade Violet Wedding & Events. Jade Violet Wedding & Events was a dream to work with! They were accommodating to changes and gave me their professional advice on what they thought would worked best for my wedding decor. I definitely went with their advice and could not have been happier. When I saw the flowers and decor all come together at the wedding, I was completely blown away. Everything turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. Thank you Jade Violet Wedding & Events for doing such immaculate work and being so amazing to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Hi Thuyanh!!

You are so sweet and we greatly appreciate your kind words and this review! You have been so pleasant to work with and we are happy that we could be a part of your wedding day.

JV

Daria · Married on 09/16/2017

We had our wedding right after the hurricane came through, and Jade Violet was still able to give us everything we wanted and more. The flowers were beyond our expectations and the additional special touches were charming. I highly recommend Nulita and her wonderful team!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Hi Daria,
    Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. I am so happy and thankful that we could design your wedding flowers so smoothly. You have been such a wonderful bride!!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Nulita is great and a pleasure to work with! I loved the flowers-beautiful arrangements. She did everything from the bouquets to the arch to the table decorations. We had a vintage theme wedding and she even had some bottles and lanterns I could rent in addition to the flowers. The staff was quick as "recycling" flowers used for the ceremony to moving them inside for the reception. She is patient and explains everything to you, even if you don't know much about flowers. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

This is so sweet! I am glad that you had such a positive experience with our services. Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and recommending us to help others bring their dream wedding to life!!

Much Love, JV Staff

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted for the floral arrangements, but Nulita took my general idea and put together gorgeous arrangements. The floral arrangements were the center pieces for the wedding, and all of the guests were raving about them. Nulita was amazing to work with and was great to handle last minute changes. I would highly recommend Jade Violet for all of your floral needs!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 28
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 29
    Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique 30

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

These photos are gorgeous! Thank you SO very much for choosing us and for the wonderful review! <3
  • kaitlyn

kaitlyn · Married on 05/21/2017

Nulita and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. Our flowers came out more beautiful then I could have imagined. We were planning a wedding from out of town and they communicated so well through emails, and were so very accommodating with my weird requests for star wars cuff links to be put in the bouquets, but they did it and they did it all so beautifully. Everything exceeded my expectations. The flowers transformed the already beautiful venue into my absolute dream wedding. I would recommend Jade Violet to anyone planning a wedding up there.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Hi Kaitlyn,

Every couple is so unique and we love to be able to express their personality and passion within the flowers! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and to recommend us to future couples. I am so happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectation from our services.

Jade Violet Staff

Leigh · Married on 05/05/2017

Jade Violet was so easy to work with and very economical. Our original vendor did not work out so we had to order flowers for our ceremony/reception at the last minute. As our wedding was a destination wedding, we had to do everything via email. I could not have been happier with the results. The flowers were exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Hi Leigh,

Thank you so much for writing this review! I am glad to hear you loved all of your flowers and our services. I am especially happy that we could be a part of your wedding day!

Jade Violet Staff