Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Reviews

201 Reviews for Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique

• Emily

Emily Paulding · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Beautiful Work!

Jade Violet is an amazing floral boutique! Nulita was an absolute dream to work with and I am so happy she was referred to me! I am from out of town so choosing vendors can be a bit scary not meeting them all in person, but from the very first phone call she put all of those fears at ease! I had sent her a few photos of arrangements/bouquets I liked, and she took those ideas and brought them to life! She also took those photos and made suggestions I would have never thought of! She is so on top of everything, truly a pleasure to work with and makes THE MOST GORGEOUS arrangements! Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/12/2020

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Emily for this fabulous review!!! You were also wonderful to work with. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Experienced, artistic and reliable

Gorgeous flowers, really understood my ideas and made it happen! Went out of her way to get all the details right including hunting down a grammaphone for the decor and was clearly happy to do so. She gave honest feedback and advice. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kelly, you too were so wonderful to work with and I am so glad to hear you were happy with everything on your big day!!!
  • Ashley

Ashley Ziccarelli · Married on 01/24/2020

Very talented florist

Nulita was absolutely amazing, I provided her with a few pins from Pinterest and what she created was better than I could have imagined!

Sent on 01/27/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian Hayes · Married on 01/11/2020

The Perfect Bouquet!

I absolutely loved my bouquet on my wedding day - after meeting with Nulita it is clear she is great at listening to what brides want and translating that into real life. All of the florals were beautiful, and I couldn't ask for anything more. The pricing was so reasonable and there was NO sacrifice in quality. Can't thank them enough! (all photo credit goes to Angelita Esperar Photography, who I also recommend without hesitation!)

Sent on 02/13/2020

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review!!!! Always so wonderful to hear from our bride's that they were happy with their wedding day flowers !!!
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 12/06/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements!!!!

If you are looking to have your wedding in Saint Augustine, you definitely want to hire Jade Violet as your florist, Nulita and her team did an absolutely AMAZING job making my wedding vision become a floral reality. Everything was on point from the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, and the table center pieces.
    Nultia was responsive and was flexible when we tweaked our wedding vision from a floral standpoint throughout the wedding planning process. Her staff was helpful and polite as well when I wanted to look at examples of their work in person too. I consider myself very lucky to have been able to book Jade Violet for my wedding and would highly recommend the team for yours!

Sent on 12/30/2019

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Casey for this wonderful review!!! And the gorgeous photos too!!! We strive to get it right! and make our bride's happy with their wedding flowers. We actually want to make you tear up when you see them. Just enough not to ruin your make up of course :) Congratulations to you both, you were so very awesome to work with as well!!!

Jennifer Sharrah · Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, Creative, & Detail Oriented

From the consultation to the wedding day, we had a wonderful experience with Jade Violet. Nulita’s approach with her customers comes from a place of sincerity and passion for her customers wishes. Every detail of the Bridal flowers and arrangements were to perfection. My daughter‘a eyes and smile immediately lit up when she received her Bridal bouquet. All of the flowers were fresh as if they were just picked. Our guests enjoyed taking home the table arrangements. We had cut flowers for the cake and they were perfect! Highly recommend Jade Violet for their professionalism, creativity , imagination and attention to detail.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Wonn · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Arrangements

Nulita was great to work with and delivered beautiful arrangements within my budget! The wreath arrangements turned out perfect, too!
    (Photography: Brian Miller Weddings)

Sent on 11/22/2019

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you, always so wonderful to hear our clients-brides are happy with our work. We work hard at getting it right for your special day!!!
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 08/25/2019

Obsessed with my flowers

Nulita and her team at Jade Violet made the bouquet of my dreams! I literally squealed when my bouquet was delivered! They are super easy to work with, flexible (I provided two different places to deliver flowers the day before the wedding, and they made it happen), and unexpectedly went above! I forgot to order a boutonniere for my ring bearer, and they made one on the fly for him! Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/30/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond beautiful!

Nulita was so easy to work with- since I was planning from Tampa- she was quick to respond and assess my wedding needs! I have to say that when the flowers were delivered and sat in the hall of the treasury- I was overwhelmed by their size, beauty and fragrance! She took my vision and made It all come true!! She even caught that I added an usher and needed an additional boutonnière! She worked with me and we repurposed the rehearsal dinner bouquets and the bridesmaids bouquets to help save money on our budget!

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2019

Best prices & beautiful work

Nulita and her team did a beautiful job for our wedding. After searching up and down for a florist that was reasonably priced, a friend recommended Jade Violet and so we booked an appointment (it was the last appointment thankfully!). Nulita was so helpful in helping us focus on what we wanted and what was practical, and she was especially helpful in keeping costs down. She made it possible to use a hand-me-down prayer book at the base of my bouquet (a seemingly impossible task in my eyes). She was hands down the best priced, and double hands down the best to work with. Nulita's work was beautiful, and we are so happy we found her! I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know looking for a florist!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous work

Jade Violet truly made all of my floral dreams come true. Our centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely to die for! I'm still in awe of how wonderful of a job Nulita did. She worked with us for months making small changes and consistently listened to all that we envisioned and created the most beautiful masterpieces!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Anderson · Married on 06/01/2019

10/10 beautiful !!!!

Thank you so much to Nulita and her team at Jade Violet!!!! She created a custom centerpiece for my tables and bridesmaids and they were so incredibly detailed and beautiful! She is very responsive, professional, friendly and took my vision and turned it into reality. I wish I could hold gave held my bouquet all night and revived numerous comments on the centerpieces and bouquet! Thank you so much again! Your attention to the details is top notch and your flowers are fresh and beautiful. Thank you!

Tori and Carter Anderson
    River house wedding, St Augustine

Sent on 06/26/2019

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Victoria, It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. I am so happy to hear you loved everything as much as we did. Your bouquet is one of my very favorites to date and I always love working with tropicals and conch shells!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Cassidy

Cassidy Connaway · Married on 03/23/2019

So great to work with!

Nulita and her team at Jade Violet did an amazing job with the floral design for our wedding. Nulita selected the perfect types of flowers to complement my theme, color scheme, and budget. She also worked with me to revise the proposal to align with my final vision. When I walked in to the ballroom on the day of my wedding, I was blown away at the final product and was so happy that I trusted her with my flowers. Several guests reached out to me following the wedding to comment on how beautiful the flowers were and to ask who our florist was.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Cassidy for this lovely review. It means so much to us to know our bride was happy with her wedding day floral !!!!!
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 01/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Nulita and her team were amazing! I sat down with Nulita and told her my vision and budget and she made all my flower dreams come true! She was so kind and easy to work with! The flowers came out beautiful as well as our loose greens we used for decor. I would highly recommend Jade Violet as your wedding florist! Thanks Nulita! :)

Sent on 02/13/2019

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

This is exactly what I want to hear!!! that we made your floral vision dreams come to life. This means the world to us!!!Thank you!!!
  • Michelle

Michelle Ibarra · Married on 12/17/2018

Michelle Ibarra

Jade Violet Florist was amazing! She did an exceptional job making my bouquets and centerpieces! It made my day to see how beautiful they were on my special day!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review . It is always so nice to hear back that our bride was happy with her flowers. It is your special day and the flowers should be perfect!!!! Congratulations!!!

Samantha Jewels · Married on 11/18/2018

Beautiful flowers by Jade Violet florals

Nulita does an amazing job with the flowers. She is very thorough, professional, flexible and has amazing results. I absolutely loved the flowers at my wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 11/03/2018

Kate and Kenny 11/3/18

Nulita and her team are incredible. I had a floral vision, and she brought it to life. I sent her pictures I liked from the Jade Violet Instagram, and she took my ideas and ran with it. It was my dream come true. She was so easy to work with and very responsive. I would highly recommend! By hiring Jade Violet, you can expect exceptional work and a stress free day!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Sarah A · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful arrangements

Jade Violet was a great vendor to work with. Nulita was able to guide me through the flowers process flawlessly and provided multiple options for how to make my ideas become a reality. She also knew the ins and outs of the venues I had chosen and knew the rules that went along with them, so could make specific recommendations. The flowers were delivered on time in great condition on the wedding day. Thanks Nulita and team for your work!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this lovely review. You were a pleasure to work with. And we are so happy to hear that you were happy with the flowers. It means everything to us!!! Congratulations!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2018

Nulita with Jade Violet is amazing!!! She took my unique vision and brought it completely to life! I received so many compliments on my flowers and centerpieces. I highly highly recommend!! Plus she is super familiar with my venue which was also nice!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this awesome review!!! I love what I do and the people I get to work with!!!

Hannah · Married on 06/22/2018

We chose Jade Violet because we saw a bunch of other couples use them at our wedding venue. We were not disappointed! Our florals were beautiful!! We wanted simple and classic for our florals and Nulita nailed it! We highly recommend!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Jade Violet helped us pick out the most beautiful arrangements and decor that was exactly our wedding vision. We absolutely loved how every detail came out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Erin, hearing back from our bride's that we made their vision come to life is absolutely everything to us!!! You were a dream to work with!!! Congratulations!!!

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

Nulita from Jade Violet was wonderful to work with and her work is absolutely breathtaking. The floral arrangements she made for our wedding were the most beautiful arrangements I had ever seen! I highly recommend Jade Violet!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Daniela · Married on 05/05/2018

The flowers for our wedding were STUNNING. We cannot thank Nulita enough for bringing our visions to life. I received so many compliments on everything from my bouquet to the flowers on our ceremony arch to the table setups. The lanterns were the perfect touch to compliment such beautiful arrangements. We are so happy because everything turned out even better than expected and Nulita was able to work with our budget.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words! So happy that you were happy! It was a beautiful day. Wish you both the best!

Lachrisha · Married on 03/31/2018

Nulita and her team did a fantastic job of bringing my wedding vision to life. Everything was done long distance via my wedding coordinator, but Nulita knew EXACTLY what I was trying to accomplish based on our communication, her talents and a few pictures. The flowers were beautiful for both the wedding and the reception. I had my bouquet preserved because it brought me so much joy. Other vendors truly sing her praises as Nulita has a wonderful and SOLID reputation even among them. Thanks Nulita!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you for the wonderful review- so happy that the day was exactly what you had hoped!

Cait · Married on 03/16/2018

Jade Violet was incredible!! I had a vision on what I wanted my wedding day to look like and from the first meeting I knew I could trust them to create it. I was not worried at all about my flowers and when they arrived they were even better than I imagined! They truly know what they are doing!!

Sent on 03/21/2018