Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Kaela
    Kaela M. Married on 11/21/2021

Beautiful Flowers, Knew Exactly What I Wanted

Nulita was so helpful and the flowers truly turned out beautiful! To be honest, I don't know much about flowers and really only had photos and very vague ideas of what I wanted for the bouquets, boutonnieres, and decor. Nulita completely ran with it and created these beautiful, simple but elegant bouquets that fit perfectly with my vision! Highly recommend her, she truly knows flowers!
  • Emily
    Emily P. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Beautiful Work!

Jade Violet is an amazing floral boutique! Nulita was an absolute dream to work with and I am so happy she was referred to me! I am from out of town so choosing vendors can be a bit scary not meeting them all in person, but from the very first phone call she put all of those fears at ease! I had sent her a few photos of arrangements/bouquets I liked, and she took those ideas and brought them to life! She also took those photos and made suggestions I would have never thought of! She is so on top of everything, truly a pleasure to work with and makes THE MOST GORGEOUS arrangements! Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Emily for this fabulous review!!! You were also wonderful to work with. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!!!
  • Lyndsey
    Lyndsey C. Married on 03/20/2021

Amazing florist!

When we were searching for florists for our wedding, Jade Violet stuck out to us because of their friendliness, professionalism, responsiveness, and organization. Nulita is very organized which I really appreciate during the quote process you can see exactly what you would be getting delivered. Nulita was great to work with and very personable. On the wedding day, when I saw my bouquets and ceremony and reception space I was blown away, she really understood my vision and what look and feel I was going for. We had a great experience with Jade Violet and would definitely recommend her to those getting married in the area. Thank you so much for making our wedding day ceremony so special and memorable!!!
  • Brianna T
    Brianna Married on 02/27/2021

Beautiful!

The arbor and bouquets Nulita did were gorgeous. I was so happy at how everything turned out, she followed my wishes and pictures perfectly for what I wanted everything to look like!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Allison for this lovely review. It means everything to us that we get it right for your special day!!!!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 02/10/2021

Experienced, artistic and reliable

Gorgeous flowers, really understood my ideas and made it happen! Went out of her way to get all the details right including hunting down a grammaphone for the decor and was clearly happy to do so. She gave honest feedback and advice. Truly a pleasure to work with.

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kelly, you too were so wonderful to work with and I am so glad to hear you were happy with everything on your big day!!!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea G. Married on 01/31/2021

Brought my entire wedding vision to life!

Nulita and her team at Jade Violet interpreted my vision flawlessly and I am SO grateful! When we walked through the doors for our private reception entry, I actually cried. 11 months of planning and agonizing over little details transformed into something more enchanting than I ever could have imagined. There are no words. I'm still speechless. Hire them! You will NOT be disappointed!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for such a wonderful review. It is always so great to hear back from our clients , that we got it right!!! It means everything to us really!!!! Thank you
  • Donna
    Donna C. Married on 09/18/2020

Wedding Florals

Throughout the process of selecting all the flowers for our daughter’s wedding, Nulita was responsive and made wonderful suggestions. She has had a lot of experience working with the venue we selected in St Augustine, and since we live out of state, that familiarity was very important.

Due to an unexpected, heartbreaking death in the groom’s family, our daughter’s wedding was totally rearranged a month before the wedding for the same day, but different time and location in St Augustine, for immediate family only. Nulita made it seamless to revise the order for only the floral decor and bouquets we needed, and we all look forward to when we can reschedule the big event to 2021. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous, from the gazebo arrangements to the bouquets, and I will ask her to recreate them for 2021. I can’t think of anything I would change.

In addition, because we arranged for a private restaurant meal, rather than the White Room event that was planned, her staff returned to the Bayfront to pick up the arrangements. They helped create an unbelievably beautiful table with the arrangements, votives and lanterns they had taken over to Raintree. And the flowers they provided to add to the wedding cake were equally gorgeous. We look forward to working with Jade Violet again in 2021.

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this absolutely wonderful review. I am glad we were able to help make the day as special as possible, and hopefully take some of the stress out of things for you all. I am honored and excited to work with you all again in 2021 !!!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 05/16/2020

Above and beyond

I cannot express how glad I am that we found Nulita at Jade Violet as the Florist for our wedding. As a Covid couple with lots of changes that happened throughout the planning process, Nulita never failed to be responsive and helpful and come up with the most amazing ideas and vision for our wedding. To say that she is a Florist really does not do her justice, because she was concerned with the overall feel and aesthetic of our wedding and worked so well with our décor vendor to blow our minds. She also had literally endless options for the accompanying floral décor like vases, columns, urns, even candles!!! She even reused our ceremony décor in our reception so that we could make the most of her stunning arrangements. She really succeeded at making my vision for my wedding come to life and I will always be so grateful for the care and effort her and her team put into giving me a perfect day. Thank you so much!! I am even preserving my bouquet!!
    Brooke A. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing!!!!

Nulita was so great to work with! After sending her pictures with what I had wanted, she went above and beyond to create the most beautiful floral arrangements. I even had a last minute color I wanted to switch, and she matched it perfectly. Nulita’s pricing is very reasonable, especially with the high quality of her work. You won’t be disappointed if you use Jade Violet for any floral needs!!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Brooke for such a wonderful review. Knowing we got it right for our bride's is just everything to us!!! Congratulations!!! Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 02/14/2020

Will make your vision come true!

Nulita knows her stuff and loves flowers. When I was first coming up with what I wanted for the centerpieces, my husband and I couldn’t meet eye to eye. When we met with Nulita for our consultation, she helped us sort through our vision and come to a wonderful agreement. I love her artistic view and I love her work. My wedding bouquet and all of the centerpieces came out so beautiful. I also love that she helped me to find somewhere to donate my flowers after my wedding. I called her wondering what to do with them and she assured me that she doesn’t throw away flowers, and that she shares them with her community. Nulita is a well experienced wedding florist who can work with your budget to create a beautiful wedding.
    (Photos from Katie Crabb Photography)
  • Ashley
    Ashley Z. Married on 01/24/2020

Very talented florist

Nulita was absolutely amazing, I provided her with a few pins from Pinterest and what she created was better than I could have imagined!
  • Jillian
    Jillian H. Married on 01/11/2020

The Perfect Bouquet!

I absolutely loved my bouquet on my wedding day - after meeting with Nulita it is clear she is great at listening to what brides want and translating that into real life. All of the florals were beautiful, and I couldn't ask for anything more. The pricing was so reasonable and there was NO sacrifice in quality. Can't thank them enough! (all photo credit goes to Angelita Esperar Photography, who I also recommend without hesitation!)

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this beautiful review!!!! Always so wonderful to hear from our bride's that they were happy with their wedding day flowers !!!
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 01/04/2020

Incredibly Talented Artist/Designer

Nulita was an absolute pleasure to work with and incredibly talented. From the beginning we knew what kind of flowers we wanted but didn’t know how to go about it - Nulita took our ideas and brought it to life. We had several meetings discussing our vision and she took it to another level. My husband loved how to creative she was and was confident in giving her complete control over all of the flowers. She was patient with me as I would sometimes change my mind and I would always to go back to my original plan. I absolutely loved my bouquet, the floral flamingos and how she framed the sign for our wedding. She did a fabulous job. Thank you so much for everything!!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!!! you guys were so much fun to work with. And thank you for allowing me the artistic freedom to take your ideas and run with them!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Corie
    Corie F. Married on 12/13/2019

Loved My Wedding Flowers!

Nulita is the absolute best! She is super easy to work with and was always quick to respond to any question I had. Best of all, Nulita was able to give me my dream flowers on a very tight budget. I’d recommend her to a friend in a heartbeat.
  • Casey
    Casey Married on 12/06/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements!!!!

If you are looking to have your wedding in Saint Augustine, you definitely want to hire Jade Violet as your florist, Nulita and her team did an absolutely AMAZING job making my wedding vision become a floral reality. Everything was on point from the bouquets, to the boutonnieres, and the table center pieces.
    Nultia was responsive and was flexible when we tweaked our wedding vision from a floral standpoint throughout the wedding planning process. Her staff was helpful and polite as well when I wanted to look at examples of their work in person too. I consider myself very lucky to have been able to book Jade Violet for my wedding and would highly recommend the team for yours!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much Casey for this wonderful review!!! And the gorgeous photos too!!! We strive to get it right! and make our bride's happy with their wedding flowers. We actually want to make you tear up when you see them. Just enough not to ruin your make up of course :) Congratulations to you both, you were so very awesome to work with as well!!!
  • Jenifer
    Jenifer W. Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Arrangements

Nulita was great to work with and delivered beautiful arrangements within my budget! The wreath arrangements turned out perfect, too!
    (Photography: Brian Miller Weddings)

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you, always so wonderful to hear our clients-brides are happy with our work. We work hard at getting it right for your special day!!!
    Jennifer S. Married on 10/12/2019

Professional, Creative, & Detail Oriented

From the consultation to the wedding day, we had a wonderful experience with Jade Violet. Nulita’s approach with her customers comes from a place of sincerity and passion for her customers wishes. Every detail of the Bridal flowers and arrangements were to perfection. My daughter‘a eyes and smile immediately lit up when she received her Bridal bouquet. All of the flowers were fresh as if they were just picked. Our guests enjoyed taking home the table arrangements. We had cut flowers for the cake and they were perfect! Highly recommend Jade Violet for their professionalism, creativity , imagination and attention to detail.
  • Sheena
    Sheena Married on 08/25/2019

Obsessed with my flowers

Nulita and her team at Jade Violet made the bouquet of my dreams! I literally squealed when my bouquet was delivered! They are super easy to work with, flexible (I provided two different places to deliver flowers the day before the wedding, and they made it happen), and unexpectedly went above! I forgot to order a boutonniere for my ring bearer, and they made one on the fly for him! Can't recommend them enough!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 08/10/2019

Above and beyond beautiful!

Nulita was so easy to work with- since I was planning from Tampa- she was quick to respond and assess my wedding needs! I have to say that when the flowers were delivered and sat in the hall of the treasury- I was overwhelmed by their size, beauty and fragrance! She took my vision and made It all come true!! She even caught that I added an usher and needed an additional boutonnière! She worked with me and we repurposed the rehearsal dinner bouquets and the bridesmaids bouquets to help save money on our budget!
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 07/27/2019

Best prices & beautiful work

Nulita and her team did a beautiful job for our wedding. After searching up and down for a florist that was reasonably priced, a friend recommended Jade Violet and so we booked an appointment (it was the last appointment thankfully!). Nulita was so helpful in helping us focus on what we wanted and what was practical, and she was especially helpful in keeping costs down. She made it possible to use a hand-me-down prayer book at the base of my bouquet (a seemingly impossible task in my eyes). She was hands down the best priced, and double hands down the best to work with. Nulita's work was beautiful, and we are so happy we found her! I will continue to recommend her to everyone I know looking for a florist!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous work

Jade Violet truly made all of my floral dreams come true. Our centerpieces and bouquets were absolutely to die for! I'm still in awe of how wonderful of a job Nulita did. She worked with us for months making small changes and consistently listened to all that we envisioned and created the most beautiful masterpieces!
  • Victoria
    Victoria A. Married on 06/01/2019

10/10 beautiful !!!!

Thank you so much to Nulita and her team at Jade Violet!!!! She created a custom centerpiece for my tables and bridesmaids and they were so incredibly detailed and beautiful! She is very responsive, professional, friendly and took my vision and turned it into reality. I wish I could hold gave held my bouquet all night and revived numerous comments on the centerpieces and bouquet! Thank you so much again! Your attention to the details is top notch and your flowers are fresh and beautiful. Thank you!

Tori and Carter Anderson
    River house wedding, St Augustine

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Victoria, It was a pleasure working with you and your mom. I am so happy to hear you loved everything as much as we did. Your bouquet is one of my very favorites to date and I always love working with tropicals and conch shells!!! Congratulations!!!
  • Cassidy
    Cassidy C. Married on 03/23/2019

So great to work with!

Nulita and her team at Jade Violet did an amazing job with the floral design for our wedding. Nulita selected the perfect types of flowers to complement my theme, color scheme, and budget. She also worked with me to revise the proposal to align with my final vision. When I walked in to the ballroom on the day of my wedding, I was blown away at the final product and was so happy that I trusted her with my flowers. Several guests reached out to me following the wedding to comment on how beautiful the flowers were and to ask who our florist was.

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you Cassidy for this lovely review. It means so much to us to know our bride was happy with her wedding day floral !!!!!
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 01/25/2019

Beautiful flowers!

Nulita and her team were amazing! I sat down with Nulita and told her my vision and budget and she made all my flower dreams come true! She was so kind and easy to work with! The flowers came out beautiful as well as our loose greens we used for decor. I would highly recommend Jade Violet as your wedding florist! Thanks Nulita! :)

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

This is exactly what I want to hear!!! that we made your floral vision dreams come to life. This means the world to us!!!Thank you!!!
  • Michelle
    Michelle I. Married on 12/17/2018

Michelle Ibarra

Jade Violet Florist was amazing! She did an exceptional job making my bouquets and centerpieces! It made my day to see how beautiful they were on my special day!

Jade Violet Wedding & Event Floral Boutique's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review . It is always so nice to hear back that our bride was happy with her flowers. It is your special day and the flowers should be perfect!!!! Congratulations!!!