Jade Studios Reviews

7 | Philadelphia, PA

7 Reviews for Jade Studios

Heather Stacknick · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing service!

My husband and I couldn't have hired a better or more attentive company! Very understanding of how stressful the day is for so many couples and always right where the events of the night were. Definitely will recommend to friends and family

Sent on 11/04/2019

Tim Cicinelli · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Team!

I'm really glad I hired you guys for my daughters wedding. Your studios did a great job. Super Professional and Skilled. 5 Stars!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Gina H. · Married on 05/11/2019

Highly Recommended Photographer

Our experience with Jade was awesome! They did a great job capturing our wedding. Our wedding day photographer, Adrian, was very professional and made everybody feel relaxed and comfortable while taking staged photos. He also captured beautiful candid shots of our special day. Jade is reasonably priced, and they have a quick turn around time when getting the pictures back to you. We will treasure our wonderful photos for years to come. Thanks, Jade!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Robert Sanchez · Married on 12/22/2018

Great work - thanks jade studios

Stephanie and the whole Jade team were incredibly professional and turned out great work!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Tiffany Cohen · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Cinematic Skills! Thanks Jade.

My husband and I hired Jade Studios for our wedding in November 2018. Leading up to the event, Jade was super good with communication (via email and phone) which I appreciated! On the day of our event, the two cinematographers showed up early and were ready to film right away! Both were very nice and helped us with suggestions for good shots. Overall very happy with our decision and cannot wait to see the final products. Thanks Jade Studios!!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • I

Isiah Moore · Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing Engagement Photos!

We had Jade do our engagement pictures, bridals and wedding. Julian was AMAZING! He went above and beyond in every way possible. He took amazing pictures and made us feel so comfortable. He was very good at explaining what poses to do and helped us look awesome in our pictures!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Neha Thakkar · Married on 07/22/2018

Exactly what we Wanted - Amazing Video

Stephanie took the time to work with us and make our video everything we wanted! She was very responsive, timely, and professional. We will treasure our video forever!

Sent on 02/07/2019