Jade Photography Reviews

15 Reviews for Jade Photography

Jade Photography 1
Jade Photography 2

Alisha · Married on 08/11/2018

She was very nice and helpful throughout the whole process. Our engagement photos turned out amazing, and I'm excited to see how my wedding photos turn out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Paisley · Married on 09/09/2017

Jade and her husband were great! Very friendly and kept it fun!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Jade was friendly as well as professional.
    She listened to what we wanted and did her research to find the perfect shooting location. Simply wonderful experience with great pictures to show for it. Will definitely use Jade Photography in the future.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Emma · Married on 11/26/2016

Jade was friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2018

Tonya · Married on 09/24/2016

She knew exactly where to be and was very sweet! Her husband joined her to help for the wedding day and they were so kind and professional! We adore the pictures and hope to see her again at another function in the future!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Angeal · Married on 08/08/2016

Jade has a fantastic photographic intuition! She is absolutely wonderful at generating a vibe for fun pictures! She has an innate ability to orchestrate the delicacy of wedding photos by bringing family and friend groups together, as well as a splendid sense of detail in capturing intimate photos of the bride and groom! It was a true honor and a delightful enjoyment to experience her very professional and impeccable artistic skills at our wedding! Thank you Jade!

Sent on 11/23/2016

ariana · Married on 07/23/2016

She is amazing. She makes you feel comfortable and helps you with poses (big help for me since I don't know how to pose). Makes your day feel extra special. She took amazing photos of my wedding and engagement. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Amber · Married on 06/25/2016

Jade Photography is great! Jade listens to her clients and works with them to capture the sweetest moments. She really knows her equipment and is responsible with turnaround and communication post-shoot. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Adalinda · Married on 06/11/2016

Jade does an amazing job! My wedding pictures from church, from the park and from the venue were great!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Emily · Married on 08/21/2015

I loved having Jade do my engagement and wedding pictures! She has such a fun personality that makes it an overall memorable experience. The quality of her pictures is absolutely excellent! Those pictures hold a lot of great memories for my husband and I. We will definitely be working with Jade in the future!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Elise · Married on 08/29/2009

We hired Jade Photography and Design to do the photography for our wedding. We are so glad we did! She was very professional, knew how to corral everyone for certain photos, and had tons of creative poses and ideas for us to do. We were so happy with the quality and look of our photos - we have them hanging all over our house. I would highly recommend for your event, you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 04/06/2016

Jannalee · Married on 04/07/2018

Pictures turned out beautiful! (despite me being in them ;)

Sent on 06/19/2018
    Jade Photography 3
    Jade Photography 4

Stephanie · Married on 09/13/2016

4.2
      3.0

Jade was pleasant and was at location on time. The picture quality was good however it didn't seem as though pictures were edited at all from original pictures. I had to have pictures edited, cropped, etc. after receiving them. It also took 2 months to get the wedding pictures back. Jade offered to bring some flowers for our wedding day and did so which was kind of her.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Liz Huerta · Married on 09/22/2018

3.0

Not a happy custumer

My son had his senior pictures taken and we weren't even able to use the picture for the year book because of the resulution, I asked her if she can resent the picture and she assured me that it would work but who knows if she actally did it because the yearbook came out and they had to use his student ID picture. I waited 9 weeks to get the pictures and i had to keep bugging her about it and when she said they were ready, I had to pick up the thumb drive that was sitting on her porch, mind you, I live like 2 blocks from her. I understand things happen in like but a little communication would have been nice. I'm a very understanding and patient person. i would not recommend Jade.

Sent on 01/20/2019

Polina · Married on 10/07/2017

1.5
      1.0

My brother is still waiting for his wedding pictures, the wedding was on October 7th. You do not respond to his or his wife’s messages or voice mails. This is very unprofessional, when the promised turn around time was told 2 Weeks!! The pictures should be free after 5 weeks of waiting!!! This is a horrible business and I do NOT recommend this business to anyone!!!!!

Sent on 11/15/2017