Jacquie's Gourmet Catering Reviews

43 | Carmel, IN

43 Reviews for Jacquie's Gourmet Catering

43 Jacquie's Gourmet Catering Reviews

Rachel · Married on 09/29/2018

All we can say is, “wow!” Jacquie and her staff were great to work with. Not always quick to respond to emails, but we always made contact and they exceeded our expectations. Very accommodating to food allergies and special diets.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jacquie's Gourmet Catering's reply:

Ahh thanks Rachel! So happy you had a memorable day!

Robin · Married on 08/04/2018

I can’t rave enough about the quality of support and service we received from Mary Michael Coats and the staff at Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering! They were wonderful to work with and made the flow of my daughters wedding at Laurel Hall in August 2018 seamless. Jacquie’s provided set-up/year-down, linens, tableware, professional wait staff and a fabulous plated dinner for our guests. Our guests were treated like royalty! We were very accommodating to all our needs.

• O

Olivia · Married on 01/19/2018

We loved Jacquie's!! Sarah helped us out so much and made everything really easy. She was friendly and inviting and took away the pressure of wedding planning. The food was amazing and our guests couldn't stop talking about the quality and the amount which made the price so worth it! We had the stuffed chicken which I can't recommend enough and their mash potatoes and roasted vegetables were perfect for a winter wedding. People kept saying to me to remember to eat on the day and such, well Jacquie's made that very easy! It was a lovely break to sit down and enjoy their food!

Becca · Married on 10/20/2017

Our venue only allowed us to use one of two caterers. Jacquie's was one of them. But their food was amazing!

• Sarah S.

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Jacquie's catering at our wedding and it was absolutely delicious. The food as just as good the day of the wedding as the tasting. The portions were a good size where none of our guests went hungry. All the staff was very polite and professional. Definitely a place you want to check out if you are looking for a caterer in Indianapolis.

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Mary Michael Coates was wonderful to work with for our daughter's wedding. She helped us with every catering detail and was so pleasant and supportive throughout. The food was amazing and we received many compliments from our guests! All wait staff and bar staff were very professional and friendly. I would highly recommend Jacquie's to anyone planning a wedding.

Ashley · Married on 09/23/2017

Jacquie's was the perfect caterer for us. I found Jacquie and her great team to be extremely easy to work with from our initial tasting to the last drink of the night. The food was delicious and served with impeccable timing. Jacquie worked well with my wedding planner to make sure we were able to stay to our timeline for the evening. The food itself was delicious. I had two options for the plated dinner and I received and I am still receiving compliments on both dishes. Sometimes when food i massed produced for 120+ people the quality is lacking, that is NOT the case with Jacquie's. Everyone commented that their meal was excellent and of great quality. I would highly recommend Jacquie's Catering and use their services again. Additionally while shopping around other local caterers that for the money, you simply get more with Jacquie's catering. Well done!

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2017

We worked with Mary. She was amazing! We did a buffet style dinner and also had a cocktail hour. The staff was amazing for the wedding. We loved the food we sampled and she made sure the chef used the same recipe for day of. I heard a rumor the bride and groom don’t get to eat on their wedding day, I was upset because i loved our tasting. Mary made sure we were given a plate first so we could eat before walking around to greet guest!

Payton · Married on 08/26/2017

Jacquie is absolutely wonderful. The food and staff were fabulous. People are still raving about the food at my daughter's wedding! Would definitely recommend! Julie Miller

Sent on 09/17/2017

Jacquie's Gourmet Catering's reply:

Thank you so much! It was lovely working with you and your wonderful family!!! Hope to see you again!!! Jacquie

hannah · Married on 12/30/2016

The food and service provided by Jacquies was Top Notch! Not only was the food delicious, the staff was right on top of everything. Everything was served and cleared quickly without being obtrusive. We couldn't have asked for better

Gina · Married on 11/12/2016

Best wedding food you will ever have. Every guest said they have never had better wedding food. I recommend the salmon. So yummy, and the food even came out steaming hot!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Jacquie's Gourmet Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment! Congratulations and I am so happy you loved everything!

Audrey · Married on 05/07/2016

Working with Jacquie’s Gourmet Catering was such a pleasure! From planning to day of - our experience with Jacquie’s was awesome! We were so happy with the choices of food, we had to have multiple tastings! The service at our reception was excellent and if we could do it all over again, we would book them in a heart beat! Thanks for everything!

The most delicious food! We had tastings at a number of caterers before selecting Jacquie's for our weeding. We loved Mary and her enthusiasm and they were so great at helping us pick out the food that fit our budget..and we had a lot of food. Multiple appetizers, two different entree options, and a late night snack of sliders and pretzels with cheese. For our entrees we had a beef tenderloin and a stuffed chicken option, both of which I would recommend. Our guests raved about the food and Mary was great the day of. I would highly recommend using Jacquie's for your wedding.

We chose Jacquie's for our cater at our wedding and it was a fabulous decision!! I don't like vegetables and they were very accommodating to that! They allowed me to substitute a vegetable on our buffet for mac and cheese!! We had all my favorite foods and it didn't taste like typical dull wedding food. It actually had flavor!! I received many compliments on the food that evening. We are so glad we chose Jacquie's to cater our special day!

• Lexi

Lexi · Married on 05/02/2015

Mary at Jacquie's Gourmet Catering did a wonderful job at planning and executing exactly what we wanted for our wedding reception at Mustard Seed Gardens! The food was AMAZING and everyone was raving about how yummy it was!! Catering was the most expensive part of our wedding so we were beyond happy that it was such a success! Thank you so much!!

Jacquie's was WONDERFUL to work with! We planned our wedding in a short 2 months and Mary worked with us in order to pull everything off! We wanted to do a unique type of menu offering Italian, Mexican & American food options and Jacquie's worked with us to create a wonderful menu within our budget. All of our wedding guests raved about the food, and we couldn't have been more pleased!

Carol · Married on 01/10/2015

Wonderful food for our daughter's wedding reception!! Very professional and easy to work with, and everyone loved their food!!

Audrey · Married on 10/05/2013

Jacquie's helped make my daughter's wedding day wonderful!
    After contacting several caterers in the Indianapolis area, I was so happy I selected Jacquie's.
    Jacquie and Mary were fabulous to work with. They assisted in selecting food items that went perfectly together. The crudité table was beautiful and the passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious! Mary even made sure she took a special tray of them, along with a couple of cocktails, to the bride and groom after the ceremony. Additionally, she helped my daughter select the perfect linens and place settings. Jacquie assisted with wine pairings for dinner and prepared food that many of the guests said was the best wedding food they had ever eaten.
    Jacquie's is not ordinary, it's extraordinary!
    Thank you to the entire team!

Jacquie's out did themselves for my wedding. The guests couldn't believe how great the food was! They were great to work with and put me at ease. I didn't need to worry about a thing!

Jennifer · Married on 06/15/2013

Jacquies's was great to work with. Their food and service were wonderful. I highly recommend them!

Marie · Married on 12/01/2012

Jacquies was a pleasure to work with from the very beginning. They are easy to work with and also very detailed. the food was equally as good. It came out hot, fast and beautiful. The servers were very attentive and quick to help our guests with anything they wanted. i thoroughly enjoyed working with them.

Lori · Married on 10/13/2012

Jacquie’s Catering is simply superb!

I enjoyed Jacquie’s Catering at an event last summer, so when the chance recently came up to hire a caterer for a firm dinner party my husband and I had at our home, I contacted them immediately. They worked beautifully within our budget, and created a delicious buffet with fabulous mini desserts. It was perfect. The 2 gentlemen who managed our event the entire evening were so friendly and conscientious. They showed right on time too and cleaned up so well! I would recommend Jacquie’s to anyone for any event. They have such a unique variety of menu items to choose from and good pricing options depending upon your budget. It was a wonderful, enjoyable, stress-free night of hosting because of Jacquie’s

Karen · Married on 09/01/2012

We had many compliments on the dinner Jacquie's served at my daughter's wedding. We were impressed with the choices we had for the event. We chose the pasta bar and people loved it! The staff was friendly and courteous. The food was great and the guests were served in a timely manner. We couldn't have asked for more. The meal was well worth the price.

Riley · Married on 04/28/2012

The best food! We received so many compliments from our guests stating this was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! Jacquie was such a pleasure to work with and was so easy going! She really is an amazing cook and made the experience so easy! The dinner and the dessert bar were absolutely perfect!!