Jacqueline's Bridal Reviews

11 Reviews for Jacqueline's Bridal

1 User photo

Tom · Getting married on 09/18/2021

Awesome Bridal store

Last week we had an appointment for a wedding gown. The consultation was awesome. So far, we’ve never received such a detailed consultation from any other store. And the store is so beautiful and clean, we really felt comfortable.
    Jacqueline went into great detail, and knew immediately what suited best to my financee. All the dresses were gorgeous, and had a large price range. Even the inexpensive dresses from earlier collections were beautiful.
    We can recommend this store to everyone, no matter what budget you’re looking for a dress. My financee found her perfect dress and she is excited to wear it on our wedding day.
    Tom

Sent on 04/20/2021

Dear Tom and Eva,
    Thank you so much for your nice review. It was my pleasure helping her, find the perfect dress. We wish you both all the best. Thank you agin.
    Jacqueline's Bridal Wellesley

Lindsay · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Best Dress Shop I went to

I was recommended to Jacqueline's bridal through my tailor who I trusted completely. I had gone to her with a few dresses and had told her I was looking for one dress in particular when she made the recommendation - I am so glad she did. Jacqueline has been my saving grace. She has spent countless hours with me, helping me find exactly what I was looking for. She has gone above and beyond when it comes to customer service. Not only did she find me my dream dress, she was wildly supportive of everytime I changed my mind on a details, or had a change of heart. I've never met someone with more patience or understanding or willingness to work on my behalf than her. I cannot recommend Jacqueline enough - and will gladly reach out to anyone who has questions because I feel that strongly. Jacqueline went above and beyond to make me happy- THANK YOU JACQUEY!!

Sent on 04/08/2021

Dear Lindsay,
    You are very welcome. Thank you so much for your very kind thoughts and nice words. It was my pleasure helping you with your dress for your very special day. I wish you a wonderful wedding event and the best for your future. It was so nice to see you today so happy in your beautiful wedding dress. Thank you too
    My Best Regards
    Jacquey

Ms · Married on 09/12/2020

excellent, very proffesionan,

Loved going to Jacqueline bridal,
    Jacquelyn welcomed me with a big smile and a very warm reception to her store, gorgeous salon huge collection and beautiful elegant dresses.
    I went few times to her store and always she was very nice and welcoming. it is absolutely a pleasure to deal with her.

I highly recommend this store, you will always feel welcomed and very special
    loed my experiance

Sent on 12/09/2020

Dear Miray,
    Thank you so much for your very nice review. It was a pleasure to help you, with your dress. We wish you all the best. Thank you
    Jacquey Hormann

Michelle · Married on 07/06/2019

Thank you Jacqueline and Natalie so much for helping me to find my dream dress! I knew from the second I walked into the shop that this was going to be a good experience. The shop had been so beautiful my Mom had noticed it on the way home. When we came in for my appointment Jacqueline and I sat down at a table to actually chat about what I was looking for and what I liked! Then we looked together at the dresses to decide which ones I should try on. She was so respectful of my budget and really helped me hone down what styles I liked as I tried them on. She was also great about knowing which dress to try on next and what additional dresses to pull to find the right one. Pretty soon we found my dream dress and celebrated with coffees! It was such a great experience! She also helped my Mom find a Mother of the Bride dress which is gorgeous! Jacqueline's has in-house alterations which is great so we know both of our dresses will be well cared for. Definitely would recommend this shop for anyone looking for their wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, or mother of the bride dress!

Sent on 07/17/2018
  • Julia

Julia M. · Married on 11/02/2018

Amazing experience

Found my absolute perfect dress!!! at this elegant and professional bridal boutique! Amazing experience and the owner was so knowledgeable, lovely and patient. She took all of my concerns into consideration and brought me so many beautiful options to try on. I had the best experience here and I recommend any bride looking for their dream gown to come here! Thank you

Sent on 01/15/2019

Emily M. · Married on 10/13/2018

Love This Shop!

They were so kind and helpful. Even though I missed my first appointment since I got sick, they were really flexible and I could quickly make a new appointment. When I arrived in the shop, I was stunned. It was even more beautiful than I had expected. Everything was so clean and organized and they had so many dresses. I would recommend this shop to every single bride. They even have really cute dresses for little girls. I got one for my niece. At my wedding everyone told me that my dress was really beautiful. I want to thank Jacqueline for helping me find my dream-dress and for making my wedding day a wonderful experience.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Jacqueline's Bridal's reply:

Dear Emily, Thank you for your nice review, it was a big pleasure helping you to find your dream wedding dress. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Best regards
    Jacquey Hormann

Rachel L. · Getting married on 02/05/2022

They are so nice

When I first arrived at the shop, I was shocked. It is so beautiful. An the employees are so kind. I am very happy to say that I found my perfect dress at this boutique. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Jacqueline's Bridal's reply:

Dear Rachel, thank you for your nice review.
    It was a pleasure to help you find your perfect dress.
    We wish you a wonderful wedding day.
    Jacqueline's Bridal Wellesley Team

Tom U. · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely recommended

We absolutely recommend Jacquelines Bridal! Thanks to the competent, warm and friendly advice from Jacqueline, my fiancee has found her wedding dress between all the gorgeous dresses and she is super happy :)
    Also her mother and the maid of honor felt really well - that's how the wedding dress search makes fun! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Andrea · Married on 09/22/2018

1.8
      2.0

Terrible Experience, Awful Alterations

The sale was so pushy and uncomfortable and unfortunately, my experience AFTER purchasing the dress was even more miserable. If you do happen to purchase your dress here, DO NOT go through alterations at this location. TAKE THAT DRESS AND RUN. During my first fitting, the owner and seamstress spent 45 minutes pushing me to purchase a veil or jewelry that was not at all the style I wanted. When I continued to politely decline, I was told my vision (which was not available for purchase in the store) would make me look like a "cheap bride". The seamstress called me "a difficult bride" when I wanted certain alterations done. After 3 visits and $800 later, the dress still did not fit right. They had sewed in the undergarments and the placement of them did not work so the seamstress cut them out herself when it did not fit. I told them my concerns and was told "I was the only one who would notice my bra hanging out". In the end, as I thought would happen, the dress did not fit comfortably the day of the wedding AND they had the audacity to charge me for the poorly done alterations that had to be undone. I didn't pay. And guess what? Multiple guests, including my grandma, pointed out my bra. all. night. long.

I was not a "bridezilla" during my wedding plans and I tried my best to be patient, but Jaqueline's Bridal brought out the worst in me and made the dress portion of my wedding experience the most stressful of all.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Hi Andrea Rosi,
    Thank you for your review. In your review, you mentioned our sale to be pushy. You came four times to our store, three times with different people, one time alone, and every time you tried on different dresses for over two hours. After the fourth visit, you asked to, again, come on another day. We decided to give you an exclusive dress from the new collection with a 20% discount. Since you loved this dress, which was, as you explained to us several times, over your budget, we thought we could make you happy by making the dress more affordable for you. After you purchased the dress you had chosen, you had your first appointment with our seamstress. We had to spend over two hours working with you on this day since you weren’t able to choose which side you wanted the ruffles to be pinned to. This day was a very stressful day for our seamstress, but she stayed patient throughout the whole process, rushing from one side to the other in order to make you happy. After you came to a decision, we scheduled you for another meeting on which you would pick your finished wedding dress up. However, you didn’t show up and we had to reschedule your appointment. When you came to pick up your dress, the dress was too big for you in the upper half of your body. You told us that this might be due to you having lost weight. Since the dress you chose was a heavy gown, the dress had to fit perfectly on the top in order to stay on your body perfectly. Our seamstress started, once again, working with you in order to help you. We decided to not charge you anything for the work done by our seamstress on that day. After the dress was finished, you came another two times. The first time you asked us to sew your purchased corset into your dress. The second time, after a few weeks, you asked us to cancel your request, but the seamstress had already finished 90% of the work. Our seamstress has been working as a seamstress for exclusive bridal and evening gowns for over 35 years. Throughout those years she had an innumerable amount of happy brides that loved and valued her work. We try to do our best to make every single one of our customers happy. When you picked up your dress, it had not yet been entirely paid for, with an open amount of about $50. You told our employee that you didn’t have the money on you and promised to pay the amount in the next few days. Our employee believed you and gave you the dress. The amount is still not paid for. Even though we tried becomingly to please you, we noticed you writing bad reviews about us on Google, wedding wire, the knot and many more, in order to hurt our store. We have been in the bridal industry for 24 years and can confidently say that our customers are happy with our work.

Elise · Married on 06/15/2018

1.8
      3.0
      3.0
      1.5

I'm going to go with a different shop. I never want to go back.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jacqueline's Bridal's reply:

This review is not a real customer review.

Jen · Married on 02/14/2018

0.4
      0.5

Honestly I went in a few weeks ago with all of my bridesmaid and it's already hard for all of us to get together especially with all of our careers and we where totally ignored. We wanted to look at wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses for my girls but that didn't happen.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Jacqueline's Bridal's reply:

Honestly! YES. YOU ARE VERY HONEST! IT is very funny! That is not a real customer review, Since we have canceled our advertise with wieddingwire, we get so many funny NOT REAL Reviews. We will never recommend weddingwire to a business!