Jaclyn Duncan Music Reviews

Jaclyn Duncan Music 7
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 10/20/2018

Wonderful Service, Understanding and Flexible

Jaclyn worked with me to find something in my budget and understood when things changed last minute. The performers were wonderful and exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended.

Ariel · Married on 09/22/2018

Jaclyn & Team were WONDERFUL! They had the perfect song selections and made it incredibly easy to choose ceremony music for our big day. We loved their sound and their ability to curate the most romantic and joyous ceremony imaginable. We definitely recommend them to anyone seeking a perfect wedding day!

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

Did an absolutely amazing job! Great communication leading up to the event. Both timely and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend!

Jin Yan · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Musical Team and Talent!

From our first interactions with Jaclyn to our wedding, she has been extremely helpful in making sure we have the music that we wanted for our wedding. We had a great team on our wedding day and our guest were very impress by the variety of music played from the Beatles to Ed Sheeran and more! Jaclyn and her team are not only talented but also highly professional. We are very glad we had them as a part of our wedding!

Kristin · Married on 08/12/2018

Jaclyn and her team performed at my church ceremony for my wedding on 8/12/18! They did an amazing job! All our guest commented on how great the church music was! It was truly one of the highlights of our wedding.

I had requested two special Coldplay songs to be played during the ceremony as they are special songs to my husband and I. They played both songs beautifully!!! They entire process of working with Jaclyn and having the music at our ceremony was simply perfect. I would highly recommend Jaclyn for your wedding!!

Patricia · Married on 07/21/2018

The music was so beautiful. The musicians were so talented. They planned all my favorites, Bruno Mars marry you, Hallelujah, Clocks by cold play and the theme from legend of Zelda. A week before the wedding I asked them to play a song by Swedish house mafia and they did an amazing job. Really easy to book and their website is really great with all the samples. I didn't even have any questions. I would definitely recommend them to any friend of family. My wedding was on 7.21.18. Loved it!

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2018

Hired guitarist and violinist for wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The musicians showed up early and were excellent. Jaclyn was also excellent to deal with. She responded to emails promptly and made recommendations.

Catherine · Married on 05/12/2018

Jaclyn Duncan's team was incredible. We hired both a classical string quartet for the ceremony and jazz quartet for the cocktail hour. We had so many compliments from our guests (including a musician, who had played many weddings herself). Jaclyn also arranged a hymn specially for our wedding. She was one of our very favorite vendors!

Audrey · Married on 03/16/2018

I was so happy with the musicians at our Gainesville, FL wedding. Our guests loved the music, and it allowed them some wonderful entertainment before the ceremony! The musicians were very professional and talented. I was extremely impressed with Jaclyn and her quick, detailed responses to emails. The experience was perfect from start to finish!

Michael · Married on 02/17/2018

Great musician to work with. Helped advise me on ideal selections! Punctual, and a beautiful performance. Charming and pleasant on the day of the wedding. I recommend highly.

Brissen · Married on 09/24/2017

Jaclyn was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive and helpful to all of my questions prior to the wedding ceremony. The day of she was such a beautiful addition to our wedding. I would definitely recommend them to a close friend or family member. They played beaitifully

Joseph · Married on 09/23/2017

Jacyln and Kevin were amazing at my wedding and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing accompaniment for walking down the aisle.
    Jacyln answered my emails and calls within hours and gave me a quote right away. She does top quality work for such an amazing value and I would highly recommend her and anyone who she thinks would work well with her.

Laura · Married on 09/22/2017

We hired Jaclyn Duncan music for our ceremony on 9.22.17 and they were AMAZING! We received so many compliments on the music!

Ellen · Married on 07/07/2017

I highly recommend using Jaclyn Duncan Music if you're looking for magical, elegant music! I hired 2 violinists and 1 cellist for my wedding ceremony (Church) and it was SUCH a hit. The second I heard the strings play the processional music, I started to cry! They were extremely professional, easy to work with, and so incredibly talented. Hiring them was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding ceremony. Thank you so much, JD team!

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2017

We recently got married in West Orange, New Jersey at The Manor on May 21st and OMG! I am soooo In LOVE with Jacklyn Duncan's Music. My entire experience with her was AMAZING. From the minute I emailed her to the final day I had to submit my music list. She was so easy to work with. Their performance during the wedding was absolutely beautiful. My husband and I were only able to hear them play during the ceremony but all our guests talked about how good their music was during cocktail hour. If I have another event, I will definitely use them!! Thank you so much Jacklyn!

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2017

Jaclyn and Patty were absolutely wonderful playing the harp and flute for our wedding! We had an outdoor wedding and they came early as promised for setup. They played beautifully. Upon booking them for our big day, Jaclyn was super responsive to all my emails and flexible with the music selection we requested. Thank you so much Jaclyn and Patty! The best harpist and flutist we could have ever asked to be a part of our ceremony!

Kent · Married on 04/21/2017

Jaclyn was so easy to work with and was so great at our ceremony. Would recommend to anyone, a real pro.

Sara · Married on 02/18/2017

I found this vendor using the website "GigMasters." I appreciated the vendor contacting me via phone for our initial consult. This vendor is very reasonably priced and delivers top notch services! Jaclyn is very personable and easy going. She answered all of my emails promptly and made sure all the details of the ceremony were taken care of. I had a violin and cello duo play during my ceremony. After searching many vendors, I'm so happy with my choice of Jaclyn Duncan music.

Katie · Married on 01/14/2017

We had absolutely beautiful music at our ceremony provided by Jaclyn Duncan! The musicians were very professional and added a very special touch to our day. Getting to hear one of our favorite songs as we exited our ceremony was very cool! I would highly recommend Jaclyn and her colleagues to anyone!

Guinevere · Married on 10/30/2016

I don't know how she did it, but Jaclyn found the most talented, professional and geeky violinist for our ceremony! After many emails and one phone call, Jaclyn helped us find the perfect music for our ceremony, even working practically down to the wire when a song we had originally picked just wouldn't work. We requested only 3 songs specifically for the ceremony: Dear Prudence, Binary Sunset and the Jurassic Park Theme. Our violinist nailed them all. Jurassic Park is what I walked down the aisle to and I nearly started crying when I heard it. Before the ceremony, he entertained our guests with selections from John Williams and Disney. My brother in law, thinking he'd be funny, asked if he could play the wedding song from Game of Thrones. Without missing a beat, our violinist was able to perform it off the top of his head! He was such a delight and really fit the light, casual and slightly geeky tone of our
    wedding. Having a live musician was a personal splurge for me and hiring Jaclyn Duncan Music is something I'd do all over again!

Jenna · Married on 10/29/2016

Jaclyn was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very responsive throughout the entire process. We had a number of customized requests and she was very willing to work with us to make our music selection just how we wanted it! We got many compliments on the way Jaclyn played at the wedding! We selected a cello/piano duo and could not have been happier. I would love to work with Jaclyn again!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2016

We had a fantastic experience with Jaclyn Duncan Music, who I happened to discover through Instagram, of all places. The entire process was easy, seamless and straightforward. Jaclyn helped us with our song selection to match our vibe, and was upfront about what items we needed to consider when determining placement for the musicians during our ceremony. Their performance during our wedding was so beautiful. It truly set the scene and could not have been better!

Jaclyn · Married on 10/08/2016

It look us a while to find ceremony musicians and we are so happy we finally found Jaclyn Duncan for our violin and cello duet. Jaclyn was easy to work with and responsive. Her website with music options made planning our ceremony music easy, and we were able to find the exact music we were looking for. Jaclyn was flexible and her musicians versatile, and we were able to choose a recessional song that the musicians had to learn shortly before the wedding. Despite Hurricane Matthew occurring just before our wedding, there were no disruptions and Jaclyn's musicians came prepared and executed our ceremony perfectly. We would absolutely recommend Jaclyn Duncan Music for other couples.

Kayla · Married on 10/07/2016

We booked a violinist and a cellist for our October outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. These musicians did not disappoint! We wanted a very special 2 song-mash up for my walk down the aisle and they nailed it. They ensured they understood exactly what I wanted and it turned out beautifully. Our ceremony definitely started late, and our musicians kept our guests entertained, which we were so grateful for. Working with Jaclyn was so easy- she was super nice. Loved our music !