17 Reviews for Jackie Kramer Photography

Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Jackie was awesome to work with! We have done other shoots with her in the past and it was an easy choice to use her for the wedding. Because of the way our schedule worked out she came the day before to grab all the accessories to do the "details" pictures and I had it all back that evening. She asked that we make a list of all the pictures we wanted so she didn't waste any time & we could get everything done quickly. She always made us feel at ease during the pictures and was so accommodating! We were concerned since we are in Texas and her in Florida that things might be difficult to arrange but Jackie was very quick to answer any questions, quell any concerns and was was full of suggestions when we felt overwhelmed. She got some very special moments during our big day and we couldn't be happier with everything she did for us!!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Second Shooter

After viewing the Jackie Kramer Photography website, I contracted with Jackie Kramer Photography twice this year. In challenging winter and summer settings, Jackie provided incredible engagement photos for both of my sons and their fiancees. She works tirelessly to provide the best photos in settings that represented each of the couples. She was meticulous in planning the photo sessions, including multiple settings, wardrobe changes, adjusting to the weather and every detail to insure that everything is perfect. She has an amazing eye for detail and is very creative. She is reasonable in price and provides perfectly edited photos in a timely manner. She is the best!

Profile Picture J, 7/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Pick Jackie Kramer! I was so delighted and surprised to wake up the very next morning to an album of fantastic photos of my wedding being sent to mt phone! Jackie and her husband made an amazing team! I whole heartedly recommend you choose this photographer for your special moment!

Profile Picture Anesa, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Wedding Planning

Jackie was awesome to work with! She knew exactly what I wanted and everything turned out great! The video was perfect and social media made it easy to share with all my friends.

Profile Picture Nikki, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie was referred to us by the B&B where we had our wedding. They mentioned that she lived in Alaska but it was definitely worth contacting her to see if she would be in town as she had photographed many of their weddings and always done a fantastic job. I couldn't be more happy for that recommendation! I am fairly picky about pictures and really cared more about the pictures than the actual ceremony. Before my husband and I decided on a ceremony we had talked about eloping and I still said that if we did that I wanted to dress up and have wedding pictures done! Pictures of your special day last forever. It was important to me to have amazing ones! I spent a good deal of time researching what sort of pictures I wanted to have, poses to do etc. I literally googled "creative wedding pictures" and saved the ones that I liked so that I could put my own spin on it. We met Jackie a few months before the wedding and I brought those pictures with me. She was very open to all of my ideas and even gave me additional suggestions for props.
On our wedding day I had quite a large box of props. Signs for us to hold, markers to write "I'm hers, I'm his" on our hands, parasols, "I do" and "She's Mine" stickers for the bottom of our shoes, different shoes for different poses, a shawl, a large wood picture frame that we could stand in. TONS of stuff. We got gorgeous pictures that I have received soooo many compliments on. Of course Jackie put her own creative spin on some poses and edited perfectly. One of her shots a friend said was probably the best wedding picture she had ever seen

Profile Picture Dawn, 11/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jackie was absolutely wonderful. We did not use a wedding planner, but were able to ask her advice for the flow of our wedding- dances, cake cutting, etc, all while she was working on reception photos. We had multiple people tell us the week after our wedding how hard she was working that day along with guests being shocked at the sheer number of photos Jackie took on our special day. It rained all day, along with being slightly chilly and she was prepared for the weather and not worried about being wet or cold to capture our day for us. I don't think we could have picked a better photographer to work with us on one of the most important days of our lives. Our finished results are absolutely breathtaking.

Profile Picture Jamie, 8/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie photographed my daughters wedding and the entire experience was fantastic! The photos are so beautiful and so much nicer than we could ever have imagined. Jackie was unobtrusive, hit it off with my daughter and had her absolutely glowing! I couldn't be happier with the results.

Profile Picture Kim n, 7/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie Kramer is an incredible photographer. She has an extremely creative eye and produced some amazing photographs for my wedding and my engagement. When she posted my engagement photos on Facebook, people sent me private messages out of the blue to tell me how incredible we looked. This is entirely a testament to Jackie's skill. I was very, very happy with her work, and will definitely use her services again for future shoots.

Profile Picture Matt, 5/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jackie Kramer did such an amazing job capturing every beautiful moment of our wedding. I would highly recommend her for photography. Jackie was very quick to edit and send our wedding photos to us. Thank you Jackie for making our day extra special!

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie Kramer did an excellent job at our wedding. We were so blessed to be able to work with her. She captured the most breathtaking, beautiful moments on my wedding day. Both Alex and I were extremely pleased with all the amazing, creative pictures that she took. She was able to capture the beauty and elegance of our special day to make them last a lifetime. Jackie loves what she does and she is a very talented photographer. Its shows in her work and they way she connects with people. We had a blast taking pictues on our wedding day.

-Alex and Kendra Merculief

Profile Picture Kendra , 9/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband & I got married at a B&B in St. Augustine. It was a destination wedding so I didn’t have the luxury of meeting anyone before the day of the ceremony. I went on blind faith when the wedding coordinator suggested I call Jackie. When any event is over, all you’re left with are the memories & the pictures – & the pictures help you recall the memories. So, getting lots of good pictures was critical! Hiring Jackie was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made! Our wedding photographs are over-the-top awesome! She really listened to what I wanted then made suggestions. Jackie truly has a gift! I can’t explain it but when she looks thru the lens, she can “see” things that others can’t. She has an eye for the right angles and the best lighting. She instinctively knows what’s going to be the most flattering & can instantly make changes on the camera to take advantage of quick situational changes. Her camera is like an extension of her hand and she truly knows how to work miracles. I can’t say enough good things about her! Do yourself a favor and hire her! You’ll never regret it! Two years after our wedding, I also hired Jackie to do my daughter’s HS graduation photos. We spent ½ a day at the Selby Gardens in Sarasota and went home with photographs of my daughter that were so good they could have been her modeling portfolio! I went on blind faith again, & decided to let Jackie produce the album for me (rather than get them developed myself). Wow! OMG, I can’t tell you how amazing the quality of this album & those prints are! They are super shiny metallic finish & the color is so crisp! I didn’t know it was possible for prints/photos to be so good. So, my last word of advice, let Jackie develop your prints. It’s a little more expensive but the quality far outweighs the cost. If you take them to the corner store you will never see just how amazing your pictures can be. In two more years, Jackie is going to do my son’s grad photos. See ya then Jackie!

Profile Picture Martha, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was important to us to have the photographers not interfere with the natural flow of events and emotion on our wedding day. Working with Jackie put me and my family at ease and the photographs were beautiful!

Profile Picture User4045314, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jackie did a photo shoot of our family with our newborn son. She worked swiftly and effectively with our two sons, 2 and 2 weeks. The photos turned out great. We have used them in our Christmas cards and as presents to grandparents.

Profile Picture George, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
4.1

Jackie was a great photographer and I was so happy with the pictures! On the wedding day, she arrived on time, was very professional and friendly which made her very easy to work with.

The weather was an issue on our wedding day and Jackie did EVERYTHING possible to get great wedding pictures efficiently trying to beat the impending rain. I did give her a list of the photos that I really wanted and she did execute most of them (I think again weather permitting).

Overall, I would recommend Jackie to any friends / family members that are looking for a photographer. My wedding was a small intimate affair at a B&B in St. Augustine with approximately 20 people.

Profile Picture Arlene, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Jackie was very professional and very easy going with all of the different kind of people and personalities that i had at my wedding, I would most definitely recommend her to my friend and family!

Profile Picture Nelana, 7/19/14, 1 Review