Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Clean Up (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Lactose Free (1)
Organic (1)
Vegan (1)

Had to use this catering service by request of the venue we used. The man we had to coordinate with, Mark, was very unprofessional in how he spoke to my mother and I over the phone about setting up a tasting and what we requested for our menu for the wedding. Very condescending and uncooperative, trying to argue over every detail we were asking. He also told us he preferred if we went to one of his booked events (another wedding) to taste food rather than set a separate date. Overall very rude and low quality, would not recommend to couples.

Profile Picture Alayna, 9/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Mark was amazing! I don't know if I actually ever got to meet him, but through email we worked out everything! I even had a crazy guest who emailed him diet restrictions and he handled it all, to not stress me out. They were AMAZING!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/23/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, American, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan

Jack Norman Catering must be used when booking The Polish Center. We went to their fall tasting and were not impressed with the food. We got the sense that the food was left over from the night before. It was very dry, over-cooked/burnt. We were extremely nervous going forward because we fell in love with the venue but didn't want to serve bad food. We were reassured with from others that had attended weddings and other events at The Polish Center that the food was good. We were really taking a chance, but the food turned out to be very good on the day of the wedding. We had a buffet that included roasted chicken, meat and vegetarian lasagna, potato and cheese pierogies, green beans, broccoli and cauliflower mix, garlic bread and fresh garden salad. We were extremely pleased with the food and our guests felt the same way. I'm guessing the tasting we attended was just a bad day for the caterers. I would highly recommend using them for any event, especially a wedding.

Profile Picture Lucy , 7/4/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering

This guy made everything awesome! Complimentary colored linens, and very pretty center pieces. Usually caterers have the standard white linens and the small bowls, but he had colored linens and the wide fish bowls or hurricane shades. He also is willing to meet with you as often as you'd like. The food was amazing! He also has kids 6 and under eat for free and offers gluten free options at no additional charge. He did a great job and everything ran smoothly the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

If you are having your wedding at the Polish Center of Wisconsin, you don't have a choice of caterers, but don't worry; they were as good as we could have hoped for. Several of our guests came up to us during and after the wedding to tell us how great the food was, especially the chicken parmesan and the twice baked potatoes. Some even said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. It was hot, tasty and served exactly on time. The service staff was also attentive and kept the evening flowing.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/16/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

We are so happy we selected Jack Norman to cater our wedding. Excellent experience from beginning to end. Got rave reviews about the food! Portion size is large. We had appetizers and a combination steak/chicken plate with a vegetarian option. They helped with cake, put out extra Italian cookies after dinner, and put out late night pizza we ordered after 10 PM. Mark Norman and his staff was so nice to work with. I highly suggest working with Jack Norman Catering!

Profile Picture User2500984, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had our wedding at The Polish Center of WI. It was so nice to have a tasting of all the food, so we did not just pick, we were able to try it all! We did a buffet style and it was perfect for the amount of people we had! I loved that the salad portion was plated. The flow of moving each table went so smoothly! We heard from so many people how wonderful the food was! We also did linens ie chair covers! I can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVED the hot pink bows on the chairs! Seeing the chair covers set the tone in the room! The room looked AMAZING!!! The food was AMAZING!! It was all a perfect touch to the best night of our life! Mark was wonderful to work with and was so pleasent on the phone! Thank you for your excellent work! Mr. & Mrs. Dustin Fink 8/13/2011

Profile Picture Monica, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was absolutely amazing!! Was very shocked to find out the bread served was garlic bread, and it was well worth it. The cooks came out to make sure our meals were to our liking. Everyone was raving about the food. Sit down was definetely the way to go.

Profile Picture stephanie, 10/16/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Overall I would greatly recommend them if you try their food and like it. It was mostly just not to my taste I think. The guests we spoke to though had no complaints and my husband also says that he was pleased. I think my expectations are higher than they should be perhaps for what you pay - if you read any of my other reviews I think you'll gather I'm a bit of penny pincher. I would recommend a sit-down rather than buffet because the buffet we tried really turned me off until we tried a sit-down meal because by the time we got to it at the tasting it was pretty luke warm and I like my food hot.
The guys were great to work with though and very accommodating. The food was a good temperature when we got it at the wedding even though we weren't the clearest with them for when we'd all exactly be sitting down to eat.
I gave them the quality of service and value for cost rating based on my preferences to the food and I gave them only a 4/5 for professionalism because some people may be more picky about their idea of professionalism - we thought they were fun and preferred it that way.

Profile Picture Kristin, 8/28/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

The Food was sooooooooooo Good and the waitress running our Buffet was amazingly helpful (Heather) Jack and Mark Norman will do anything you ask for a great price!!!!! Elegant decoration's and very easy to work with! THE BEST BY FAR!

Profile Picture William, 6/19/10, 7 Reviews