Jacalyn Roland Photography Reviews

Jacalyn Roland Photography 5
Jacalyn Roland Photography 6
Jacalyn Roland Photography 7

Sherlyn Springs · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent service for your special day!

I would highly recommend Jacalyn and her parter for any photography services. They were so sweet and professional. The photos turned out wonderful and I’m so glad I found them to take pictures for our wedding. I especially loved the first look and their creativity in getting different shots and backgrounds. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/22/2018
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 8

Alicia · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding

Jackie and lance were wonderful! Great patient, thoughtful. They really emphasized and captured those real live cherishable moments in a all natural way. They made sure to capture extra moments we wanted with friends and family!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Jacalyn Roland Photography's reply:

I wanted to Thank You for your thoughtfulness in taking the time to write a wonderful review for us. It was our pleasure to take your wedding photos. Please keep in touch.

Lori · Married on 09/08/2018

Jackie and Lance were great from start to finish with our wedding photos!! Their personalities are fantastic and they made taking the photos on our special day fun. Jackie really goes above and beyond to make your experience very personal with little added touches which meant a lot to us! The photos came out great and we got them back sooner than I ever expected. Their package prices are unbeatable for the service they provide, so if you are looking for a fun, friendly, professional photographer with quality on a budget look no further!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 16
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 17
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 18

Jacalyn Roland Photography's reply:

We Thank You so much for your kind words and wonderful review. It was our pleasure to spend your special day with you both. You had a beautiful wedding and we so enjoyed taking your wedding images. We look forward to talking to you again about your Wedding Book.

Samantha Smith · Married on 08/25/2018

Personable and wonderful

Jackie had to best price which included two photographers and both were wonderful to work with. The package we chose was a basic package which had to most to offer and was the cheapest out of any of the photographers I talked to in the area. During the ceremony she was not in the way but still got some awesome photos. During the reception she made sure we got to see our guests and did her best not to hold our photo shoot for too long. She was great with making sure that we got every piece of our package even when I was late at giving her information and which photos I wanted in my photo book. I love all of the photos and have such a hard time picking my favorites. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family. The quality of the photos are amazing!!! She used our reception space to her advantage to get the most optimal photos possible.

Sent on 01/04/2019
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 19
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 20
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 21
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 22

Amber · Married on 07/21/2018

Jacalyn and Lance did such a wonderful job working with children! Our 2 year old wasn’t having anything to do with pictures and, with their patients, they were able to still capture some amazing family photos. They helped make our 10 year vow renewal an amazing event!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 23
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 24
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 25
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 26

Jodi · Married on 06/30/2018

Jackie and Lance were absolutely amazing on our big day! They moved quickly and efficiently to get all of the perfect shots! Not only did they capture the shots I specifically wanted but they also knew exactly what other photos to take. Jackie took note of our timeline for the day and they were able to keep us right on track with timing! I would recommend them to everyone, they are so nice and personable and the end product is amazing!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kate · Married on 09/16/2017

Jackie was friendly, professional, and great to work with for my wedding. The photos came out well and she is excellent at communicating with her clients. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Megan · Married on 07/08/2017

Jacalyn was very responsive, calling me within 24 hours of my initial inquiry. I was lucky that she had recently relocated to close to where my wedding was being held. She pre-scouted the site and had a plan for where she wanted to shoot that day.
    She took the most beautiful photos! I have received so many compliments. Since I got married on part of Hartwick College's campus outside Oneonta, NY they have also requested using some photos of the day to promote the site!
    She delivered above and beyond what was promised and was a pleasure to work with on the day off. I would definitely recommend her to others!

Sent on 02/28/2018
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 27
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 28
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 29
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 30
    Jacalyn Roland Photography 31

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2015

We wanted our wedding to be as personal as possible, no grand shows just a good friends having an awesome party. Jackie and Lance understood our desire to capture the special moments with the people that matter to us. We didn't care about capturing the "stuff" , just the emotions and energy of the day so we could remember it for a lifetime. The pictures they took of my bridal shower, our rehearsal party and wedding are breathtaking and they captured everyone! I was able to send individual pictures to each person with our thank you cards of a fun moment Jackie and Lance caught on film. One of the best parts is that you would never know they were with us. I've heard from many of my friends that the photographers were more diva like than the bride! They blended in perfectly so that no moment felt staged or interrupted. I would recommend them to anyone for any event that you want captured. We couldn't be more pleased! Thanks again for everything!!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Susan · Married on 06/21/2014

Jackie is great, I've known her for years, she has attention to details and great qyality work

Sent on 04/29/2017