J3 Entertainment Reviews

41 | Knoxville, TN

41 Reviews for J3 Entertainment

Mary Morris · Married on 01/05/2019

Chris was great!! On time - played the entire time and had a great set up!!

I would highly recommend him! He was very courteous and handly his job very professionally! Everyone loved his playlist!

• Alaynie

Alaynie · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing! He did a great job!

DJ Chris was amazing! He Kept the party going all night, and was so nice to everyone! He was so easy to work with, and made this entire process so simple! He called us and emailed us quickly whenever we had any questions! I would highly recommend him!

Tammi S Campbell · Married on 12/27/2018

Polished, Professional and the Party Go-To-Guy!

Chris is a true professional in his service delivery, attire, and his attitude! He learns the customer's needs and adds details to the program, musical selections, and energy level to make the event special. Chris is prompt, sets up/breaks down efficiently, and also helpful to other wedding vendors.
    As the wedding coordinator, Chris helped make my job a lot easier. He is a team player and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him for any event/party you want to be AMAZING! Chris Neal-J3 Entertainment is the REAL DEAL!

Glen Kirkorian · Married on 12/09/2018

Christmas Party

Chris was contacted through a mutual friend and did an excellent job as a DJ of providing quality R&B music and Christmas music for all at the party to enjoy. Chris was very professional and he comes with my highest recommendations!

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Professional

DJ Chris is and awesome DJ. He responds within 24 hrs and met my needs for my wedding. Based off the atmosphere of the guests he chose all the right songs. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Alka · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ Chris is amazing

We are so glad that we hired DJ Chris. He played for both dinner rehearsal and wedding ceremony and reception for us. Everyone enjoyed his music. He was very professional and extremely fun to work with. He even went above and beyond his way to research Indian bollywood songs to accomodate my side of guests. Thank you so much Chris for making our day so memorable!!

Terry Wright · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Not only Chris was very tactful and professional, but he was also very flexible. We made a change to the song we wanted to make our entrance to minutes before the reception and he was able to accommodate our late request. Our wedding day was definitely special and Chris had a lot to do with that.

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2018

DJ was very professional throughout the whole thing. Even when we had a last-minute change in the music he was responsive and gave great ideas. We would definitely recommend him for any of our future events as well as to family and friends!

• Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris was incredible to work with. None of our vendors had ever met each other, but when it came a rainstorm about 45 minutes prior to my ceremony Chris also helped other vendors get stuff out of the rain. His judgement on music to play during the reception while there was still people of all ages was fantastic, and he kept the party going long as my husband and I left! I would recommend him to anyone getting married or needing a DJ for any event!

Julia · Married on 09/08/2018

Lively, entertaining, accommodating!

DJ was accommodating. Guests enjoyed tracklist and willingness to accept recommendations. He kept the reception lively and entertaining. Would absolutely recommend to a friend

David · Married on 07/08/2018

We really enjoyed working with Chris. He was responsive to any questions leading up to our wedding, and very professional. He provided a great, personal touch while emceeing the reception. The music was just what we wanted and he had everyone dancing immediately. We recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ on their big day.

- David and Elizabeth

David · Married on 07/08/2018

Great Experience!

Chris was great. We got the songs we wanted and he did a great job emceeing our reception. He was on time, professional, and friendly. We highly recommend him.

• F

Franklin · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris was amazing. So helpful and flexible with every request. And all at an amazing price.

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris was great to work with. Flexible and responsive.

April · Married on 05/17/2018

Chris came to the rescue 4 weeks before my wedding when my previous DJ had something come up. He kept the price the same as what we paid the other. I didn’t even meet Chris before the wedding and everything was exactly how we wanted it! Thank you Chris!!

Grace · Married on 04/21/2018

Chris did an awesome job. We appreciate your service and hope to work with him in the future.

Sandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Used for Prom. Students really enjoyed the music. We look forward to working with you again.

Kayce · Married on 04/07/2018

Concord Christian School has used Chris for several events and he is prompt, equip and very entertaining! We would certainly recommend him for his services and plan to use him more for future CCS events.

• W

Whitney · Married on 04/07/2018

They were very friendly and professional! They played a great variety of music and made sure every song was appropriate for a father daughter dance! I would definitely recommend using them and we will use them again!

• W

William · Married on 03/10/2018

J3 was awesome! They were very helpful and professional. Perfect for my wedding and they did not disappoint!

Latisha · Married on 02/24/2018

Chris was very professional and an amazing DJ. He was hired for my daughter's Sweet 16 and he did not disappoint. He kept everyone entertained and they danced for 4 hours straight. We all had a great experience and would highly recommend him to DJ for any event.

Demethra · Married on 02/17/2018

J3 entertainment was Great. Chris and his staff is Awesome. Thanks for always coming thru for me at last minute J3 entertainment...

Beverly · Married on 02/17/2018

Celebrated my daughter 40th birthday

Gina · Married on 12/02/2017

This was for my company party and it was awesome!