J3 Entertainment Reviews

56 Reviews for J3 Entertainment

• Tyler

Tyler Trotter · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Great Vendor

5 stars across the board for my event.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Chanta

Chanta Barfield · Married on 11/16/2019

Teen Birthday Party

Everything went well , the music was on point and the DJ was excellent !

Sent on 11/18/2019

Andrika L · Married on 11/15/2019

We are still raving about our event with Chris and J3 Entertainment! Super professional and engaging with the crowd!!!

We will NEVER use another entertainment company! J3 Entertainment is the BEST! Super professional and knows how to keep the crowd engaged!!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Jill Langer · Married on 10/26/2019

The Absolute Best!

Chris was amazing. We had to change some things at the last minute & he was so flexible & accommodating through every step. Our guests loved his lights & music selection. He kept the party going till the very end. We will use J3 for all of our future events.

Sent on 11/12/2019

Ariana · Married on 10/19/2019

Just Wonderful!

I would give 10 stars is I could! Chris was absolutely amazing and so helpful from beginiig to the very end! Anytime I had a question or needed information, he was right there with the answers. He played every song on our list & just completely nailed the reception music! I will use J3 any time I need a DJ, & won't hesitate to recommend J3 to others.
    Thank you again Chris! You rock!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Cyna and Beau · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent and fun

The music was great and the volume was perfect. Not once did I have to yell to be heard over the music. Our DJ appeared to enjoy the music he played and I would certainly recommend this company. I don’t have any photos of the DJ to upload but the equipment he brought fit nicely in about a 5x5 corner of the room. About the size of a small cubicle.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • W

Wendy Peterson · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect DJ service!

We hired J3 Entertainment for DJ services at our daughter's wedding at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens. Chris responded promptly to my emails and phone calls and was very easy to work with. William, our DJ, was wonderful. I can't say enough good things about these two gentlemen. I provided a list of music and they played every song I asked for and the sound quality was excellent. William made the announcements at the wedding and was so friendly! I highly recommend J3 Entertainment for DJ services, you can't go wrong with them.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Shehan · Married on 07/27/2019

Great DJ for Wedding Reception

My husband and I were thrilled with the service that was provided from DJ Will. He was kind, fun, and go with the flow. His selection of music was PERFECT for our event, and he was able to get everyone up and dancing! This DJ was worth every penny! Thank you J3 entertainment!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Matt

Matt · Married on 06/15/2019

Chris and J3 Entertainment are Awesome

Chris was awesome. He played music that we wanted to be played and did a good job of picking other music that we enjoyed and kept the party going. He is able to play a wide variety of music and did a great job keeping the ceremony flowing. He even graciously added an hour onto the booking/reception when we asked him too at the event without even a questions. We would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Annette Meadows · Married on 06/08/2019

J3 Entertainment did a wonderful job! I would definitely hire him again.

We were very happy with J3 Entertainment!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Allison Thomas · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Experience

Chris was very professional and provided great entertainment. He was very easy to work with and helped to make our ceremony and reception to be exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Chris · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect highly recommend

Was very professional and did an amazing job on everything!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding DJ

Chris was so great to work with on my big day! We had a meeting prior in person and that really made me feel a connection with him on what the day of would be. The music was perfect!!!! Everyone has asked me did I keep his information because they liked him. OF COURSE I kept his info. The groom and I did special dance and the groom and his mom did one also. Chris provided us with a mix of the songs to practice with. He put in extra work without an extra fee!! He was very informative and responded in a timely manner. I had the best wedding and I am so glad he was apart of it!!! Book J3!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Chris Dibble · Married on 01/11/2019

J3 Review.....excellent experience

Chris Neal with J3 was great to work with and did an excellent job at our wedding and reception. We had a kind of go with the flow wedding and Chris was very flexible and accommodating. The music was great, he took requests, and everyone had a great time dancing and laughing.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Mary Morris · Married on 01/05/2019

Chris was great!! On time - played the entire time and had a great set up!!

I would highly recommend him! He was very courteous and handly his job very professionally! Everyone loved his playlist!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Alaynie

Alaynie · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing! He did a great job!

DJ Chris was amazing! He Kept the party going all night, and was so nice to everyone! He was so easy to work with, and made this entire process so simple! He called us and emailed us quickly whenever we had any questions! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Tammi S Campbell · Married on 12/27/2018

Polished, Professional and the Party Go-To-Guy!

Chris is a true professional in his service delivery, attire, and his attitude! He learns the customer's needs and adds details to the program, musical selections, and energy level to make the event special. Chris is prompt, sets up/breaks down efficiently, and also helpful to other wedding vendors.
    As the wedding coordinator, Chris helped make my job a lot easier. He is a team player and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him for any event/party you want to be AMAZING! Chris Neal-J3 Entertainment is the REAL DEAL!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Glen Kirkorian · Married on 12/09/2018

Christmas Party

Chris was contacted through a mutual friend and did an excellent job as a DJ of providing quality R&B music and Christmas music for all at the party to enjoy. Chris was very professional and he comes with my highest recommendations!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Professional

DJ Chris is and awesome DJ. He responds within 24 hrs and met my needs for my wedding. Based off the atmosphere of the guests he chose all the right songs. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alka · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ Chris is amazing

We are so glad that we hired DJ Chris. He played for both dinner rehearsal and wedding ceremony and reception for us. Everyone enjoyed his music. He was very professional and extremely fun to work with. He even went above and beyond his way to research Indian bollywood songs to accomodate my side of guests. Thank you so much Chris for making our day so memorable!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Terry Wright · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Not only Chris was very tactful and professional, but he was also very flexible. We made a change to the song we wanted to make our entrance to minutes before the reception and he was able to accommodate our late request. Our wedding day was definitely special and Chris had a lot to do with that.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2018

DJ was very professional throughout the whole thing. Even when we had a last-minute change in the music he was responsive and gave great ideas. We would definitely recommend him for any of our future events as well as to family and friends!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris was incredible to work with. None of our vendors had ever met each other, but when it came a rainstorm about 45 minutes prior to my ceremony Chris also helped other vendors get stuff out of the rain. His judgement on music to play during the reception while there was still people of all ages was fantastic, and he kept the party going long as my husband and I left! I would recommend him to anyone getting married or needing a DJ for any event!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Julia · Married on 09/08/2018

Lively, entertaining, accommodating!

DJ was accommodating. Guests enjoyed tracklist and willingness to accept recommendations. He kept the reception lively and entertaining. Would absolutely recommend to a friend

Sent on 11/16/2018

David · Married on 07/08/2018

We really enjoyed working with Chris. He was responsive to any questions leading up to our wedding, and very professional. He provided a great, personal touch while emceeing the reception. The music was just what we wanted and he had everyone dancing immediately. We recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ on their big day.

- David and Elizabeth