29 Reviews for J3 Entertainment LLC

Do-Not-Play List (1)
MC (1)
Uplighting (1)
29 J3 Entertainment LLC Reviews

We really enjoyed working with Chris. He was responsive to any questions leading up to our wedding, and very professional. He provided a great, personal touch while emceeing the reception. The music was just what we wanted and he had everyone dancing immediately. We recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ on their big day.

- David and Elizabeth

Profile Picture David, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing. So helpful and flexible with every request. And all at an amazing price.

Profile Picture Franklin, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day

Chris was great to work with. Flexible and responsive.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris came to the rescue 4 weeks before my wedding when my previous DJ had something come up. He kept the price the same as what we paid the other. I didn’t even meet Chris before the wedding and everything was exactly how we wanted it! Thank you Chris!!

Profile Picture April, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an awesome job. We appreciate your service and hope to work with him in the future.

Profile Picture Grace, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Used for Prom. Students really enjoyed the music. We look forward to working with you again.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, One Event Per Day

Concord Christian School has used Chris for several events and he is prompt, equip and very entertaining! We would certainly recommend him for his services and plan to use him more for future CCS events.

Profile Picture Kayce, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were very friendly and professional! They played a great variety of music and made sure every song was appropriate for a father daughter dance! I would definitely recommend using them and we will use them again!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

J3 was awesome! They were very helpful and professional. Perfect for my wedding and they did not disappoint!

Profile Picture William, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was very professional and an amazing DJ. He was hired for my daughter's Sweet 16 and he did not disappoint. He kept everyone entertained and they danced for 4 hours straight. We all had a great experience and would highly recommend him to DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Latisha, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

J3 entertainment was Great. Chris and his staff is Awesome. Thanks for always coming thru for me at last minute J3 entertainment...

Profile Picture Demethra, 2/17/18, 1 Review

Celebrated my daughter 40th birthday

Profile Picture Beverly, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was for my company party and it was awesome!

Profile Picture Gina, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was amazing!! He help make our wedding day perfect! I would recommend Chris to anyone!

Profile Picture User7832773, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did a wonderful job! He played great music that helped our guests get up and have a good time!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was great. He was on time, professional, kind and very easy to work with. Our school would definitely use him again!

Profile Picture Cortney, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our second time acquiring his service. My guess and I loved him.

Profile Picture Bren, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was Awesome we enjoyed him so that we will book him again next year..

Profile Picture Demethra, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris does a marvelous job!!! Very prompt & professional!!!! He goes over and beyond getting & keeping the crowd moving. We highly recommend him!!!!!

Profile Picture Elaine, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was very easy to deal with and was also very affordable. He did a great job at our reception!

Profile Picture Nick, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used J3 for our wedding reception and could not have been more pleased. We had our wedding guests request a song when they returned their RSVP. J3 was able to blend multiple genres of music and keep the dance floor going at the same time. Very impressed! We are already talking about our next event that we can use J3. Thanks Chris.

Profile Picture Leroy, 8/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

J3 entertainment had my wedding reception moving from start to finish, I would definitely recommend them for all your party needs!

Profile Picture User7107040, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can save you parents looking for wedding entertainment some time and money by telling you that you will NOT go wrong with this DJ! I have coordinated several events and two weddings and he is hands down the best out there. Everyone at my daughters wedding this past June wanted his number because he was simply awesome! I will definitely use his services again in the near future.

Profile Picture Lolita, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris worked with us throughout the whole wedding process. He did a great job! Highly recommend him for any occasion!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 1 Review