J3 Entertainment Reviews

47 Reviews for J3 Entertainment

• W

Wendy Peterson · Married on 08/24/2019

Perfect DJ service!

We hired J3 Entertainment for DJ services at our daughter's wedding at the Knoxville Botanical Gardens. Chris responded promptly to my emails and phone calls and was very easy to work with. William, our DJ, was wonderful. I can't say enough good things about these two gentlemen. I provided a list of music and they played every song I asked for and the sound quality was excellent. William made the announcements at the wedding and was so friendly! I highly recommend J3 Entertainment for DJ services, you can't go wrong with them.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Shehan · Married on 07/27/2019

Great DJ for Wedding Reception

My husband and I were thrilled with the service that was provided from DJ Will. He was kind, fun, and go with the flow. His selection of music was PERFECT for our event, and he was able to get everyone up and dancing! This DJ was worth every penny! Thank you J3 entertainment!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Matt

Matt · Married on 06/15/2019

Chris and J3 Entertainment are Awesome

Chris was awesome. He played music that we wanted to be played and did a good job of picking other music that we enjoyed and kept the party going. He is able to play a wide variety of music and did a great job keeping the ceremony flowing. He even graciously added an hour onto the booking/reception when we asked him too at the event without even a questions. We would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Allison Thomas · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Experience

Chris was very professional and provided great entertainment. He was very easy to work with and helped to make our ceremony and reception to be exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Chris · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfect highly recommend

Was very professional and did an amazing job on everything!!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding DJ

Chris was so great to work with on my big day! We had a meeting prior in person and that really made me feel a connection with him on what the day of would be. The music was perfect!!!! Everyone has asked me did I keep his information because they liked him. OF COURSE I kept his info. The groom and I did special dance and the groom and his mom did one also. Chris provided us with a mix of the songs to practice with. He put in extra work without an extra fee!! He was very informative and responded in a timely manner. I had the best wedding and I am so glad he was apart of it!!! Book J3!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Mary Morris · Married on 01/05/2019

Chris was great!! On time - played the entire time and had a great set up!!

I would highly recommend him! He was very courteous and handly his job very professionally! Everyone loved his playlist!

Sent on 01/10/2019
  • Alaynie

Alaynie · Married on 12/30/2018

Amazing! He did a great job!

DJ Chris was amazing! He Kept the party going all night, and was so nice to everyone! He was so easy to work with, and made this entire process so simple! He called us and emailed us quickly whenever we had any questions! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Tammi S Campbell · Married on 12/27/2018

Polished, Professional and the Party Go-To-Guy!

Chris is a true professional in his service delivery, attire, and his attitude! He learns the customer's needs and adds details to the program, musical selections, and energy level to make the event special. Chris is prompt, sets up/breaks down efficiently, and also helpful to other wedding vendors.
    As the wedding coordinator, Chris helped make my job a lot easier. He is a team player and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend him for any event/party you want to be AMAZING! Chris Neal-J3 Entertainment is the REAL DEAL!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Glen Kirkorian · Married on 12/09/2018

Christmas Party

Chris was contacted through a mutual friend and did an excellent job as a DJ of providing quality R&B music and Christmas music for all at the party to enjoy. Chris was very professional and he comes with my highest recommendations!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Professional

DJ Chris is and awesome DJ. He responds within 24 hrs and met my needs for my wedding. Based off the atmosphere of the guests he chose all the right songs. I would recommend him to anyone needing a DJ.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alka · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ Chris is amazing

We are so glad that we hired DJ Chris. He played for both dinner rehearsal and wedding ceremony and reception for us. Everyone enjoyed his music. He was very professional and extremely fun to work with. He even went above and beyond his way to research Indian bollywood songs to accomodate my side of guests. Thank you so much Chris for making our day so memorable!!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Terry Wright · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Not only Chris was very tactful and professional, but he was also very flexible. We made a change to the song we wanted to make our entrance to minutes before the reception and he was able to accommodate our late request. Our wedding day was definitely special and Chris had a lot to do with that.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2018

DJ was very professional throughout the whole thing. Even when we had a last-minute change in the music he was responsive and gave great ideas. We would definitely recommend him for any of our future events as well as to family and friends!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Bridgett

Bridgett · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris was incredible to work with. None of our vendors had ever met each other, but when it came a rainstorm about 45 minutes prior to my ceremony Chris also helped other vendors get stuff out of the rain. His judgement on music to play during the reception while there was still people of all ages was fantastic, and he kept the party going long as my husband and I left! I would recommend him to anyone getting married or needing a DJ for any event!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Julia · Married on 09/08/2018

Lively, entertaining, accommodating!

DJ was accommodating. Guests enjoyed tracklist and willingness to accept recommendations. He kept the reception lively and entertaining. Would absolutely recommend to a friend

Sent on 11/16/2018

David · Married on 07/08/2018

We really enjoyed working with Chris. He was responsive to any questions leading up to our wedding, and very professional. He provided a great, personal touch while emceeing the reception. The music was just what we wanted and he had everyone dancing immediately. We recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ on their big day.

- David and Elizabeth

Sent on 07/23/2018

David · Married on 07/08/2018

Great Experience!

Chris was great. We got the songs we wanted and he did a great job emceeing our reception. He was on time, professional, and friendly. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • F

Franklin · Married on 06/09/2018

Chris was amazing. So helpful and flexible with every request. And all at an amazing price.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Caitlin · Married on 06/02/2018

Chris was great to work with. Flexible and responsive.

Sent on 06/06/2018

April · Married on 05/17/2018

Chris came to the rescue 4 weeks before my wedding when my previous DJ had something come up. He kept the price the same as what we paid the other. I didn’t even meet Chris before the wedding and everything was exactly how we wanted it! Thank you Chris!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Grace · Married on 04/21/2018

Chris did an awesome job. We appreciate your service and hope to work with him in the future.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Sandra · Married on 04/14/2018

Used for Prom. Students really enjoyed the music. We look forward to working with you again.

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kayce · Married on 04/07/2018

Concord Christian School has used Chris for several events and he is prompt, equip and very entertaining! We would certainly recommend him for his services and plan to use him more for future CCS events.

Sent on 04/12/2018