J White Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Andrew
    Andrew J. Married on 05/14/2022

Excellent Experience

J White Productions helped make our wedding night one of the best nights of our life. He was very easy to work with leading up to our event and also on the day of. Not only did he provide a live set over zoom during the interview process but he was also quick to respond to any questions that we had . We felt very comfortable throughout and we had no doubt that everything would run smoothly on our big day.

He also allowed us to create a playlist with the songs/vibe that we were looking for at our wedding and he played most, if not all, of them while also providing his own flare. Our dance floor was packed all night!

I would recommend J White Productions to anyone looking for a DJ at an upcoming event.
    Michael S. Married on 04/30/2022

Fantastic DJ

When we started to evaluate DJ's for our wedding we went through the process of getting on calls with a handful of DJ's and from the start DJ White absolutely blew us away with his work ethic, passion, and ability. He was able to show his skill set and passion from the moment we got on the call together. Throughout the process of selecting music for the wedding he was a great partner and helped mix together songs that we wanted to include. On the day of he did a fantastic job of keeping the party going and people on the dance floor. He made sure to play music for everyone to enjoy and was a huge hit at our wedding.
  • Jillian
    Jillian E. Married on 04/26/2022

We love dj white & team!

DJ White is the absolute best! We cannot stress how amazing he is enough. From our first call to day of the wedding he goes above and beyond with every detail. He takes the time to listen and ensure customer satisfaction. We added the photobooth and it was one of our favorite parts of our special day. His music selection was great and everyone had so much fun. I highly recommend DJ White several of our guests asked for his information because everything was so perfect. :)
  • Emilee
    Emilee L. Married on 03/26/2022

Best dj ever!

DJ White is the difference between a fun party and an EPIC party! He was very organized and thorough with all of our wedding production needs. He is so talented at what he does and keeps everyone on the dance floor. We would highly recommend DJ White to anyone looking to have contagious energy throughout their entire event!
    Lauren D. Married on 12/11/2021

Unbelievable!!

J White made our wedding dreams come true! I knew after our first meeting we were in great hands and he’d be everything we wanted and everything we didn’t know we needed. He had friends and family on the dance floor that usually prefer to sit back and watch. My bridesmaid said ‘I need to run to the bathroom but I don’t want to miss anything on the dance floor’ so if that’s not telling you how good he is I don’t know what will! We decided to add the photo booth and the pictures we have from it show it was worth every penny. He is the #1 reason we had the best night everrrr!
    Sophia C. Married on 10/23/2021

Highly Recommend!!! Great experience!

Absolute best DJ ever! My husband’s co-worker told him he’s never been to a wedding with such high energy! I still have family members talking about how good the DJ was. There wasn’t a single dull moment. We had Justin and Andrew at our wedding and they were both amazing. They had everyone on the dance floor until the very end of the night.
    Aside from throwing an awesome party, Justin was also a pleasure to work with. He was organized, professional and very responsive. He helped me put together the whole reception timeline a few weeks before the wedding, and on the day of he kept everything on track.
    We also got the photo booth, which was so much fun!! All the guests were having a great time with it. And Kirsten, who was running the photo booth, was incredible! She put together a full scrapbook album with all the pictures throughout the reception. It was so awesome to be able to have some pictures to look through the very next day!
    The whole experience was incredible! I’m so grateful that we chose to hire Justin. The DJ is such an important part of the wedding reception and I truly can’t say enough good things about them!! Highly highly recommend!
    Kirsten M. Married on 10/09/2021

DJ WHITE is the absolute best!!!

If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding, look no further! Justin is the man!

PROFESSIONALISM: You can tell he has been doing this for a very long time and understands how to make your night PERFECT. He is not only a wedding DJ, but he has the knowledge and experience to know how to make the night go off without a hitch (almost like having a second day-of coordinator!) He met with us multiple times beforehand in person and via video chat (during COVID) to make sure we were comfortable with the game plan. He was even able to make suggestions on the flow and order of things to make sure the night flowed smoothly (which we are so glad we did!). On top of all that, the man was expecting his first born child to be born a few days after our wedding date... But he gave us his word that he was going to make it happen for us, and he came through! That's what I call a man of his word! and we are forever grateful!

THE MUSIC: Once the party started, it never stopped! We still to this day (months after) are still hearing from our friends and family about how much fun they had and how sore their feet were the days after from dancing so much! It was like he knew the perfect songs to play, and more importantly WHEN to play them. He did ask us if there were any songs that were 'must plays' or 'do not plays' but we trusted him to pick all the right songs. Plus if you want to give a DJ a whole playlist to play or not play, you might as well just plug in an iPod. But, as someone who has been to quite a few weddings, he is head and shoulders above the rest. He did a great job mixing the songs, which we knew beforehand because we have heard him DJ at a few of our friends weddings before. But he makes the transitions between songs seamless so everyone stays dancing on beat and on the dance floor. He even had a live drummer with him, which was an awesome touch! In terms of important song selections, we had no idea what we wanted to do for parents dances, introductions, and other special songs. But from his experience, he was able to suggest some songs to us that helped us get in the right direction. So as for the music, the man delivered!

PHOTOBOOTH: Yes, thats right. He not only provided music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception... he also had a photobooth! The photobooth was so much fun! Its not like your typical boxed in curtain photobooth, it was more like an open air photobooth which was great because we were able to get some great large group shots! They had props and you get the photo strips right then and there which gave our guests a lot of mementos to take home with them. Almost like an additional wedding favor for our guests! And on top of that, they put together a guestbook of the photo booth strips taken throughout the night and he had all the guests sign the book! It was given to us at the end of the night and sits on our coffee table to this day!

We are so very grateful that we had Justin DJ our wedding as we couldn't have imagined it with anyone else. He made the night perfect and a party to remember! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to hire someone who will bring the party and help create memories for a lifetime!
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 05/01/2021

Hands Down the Best

Justin was incredible to work with and really made our wedding what is was! The minute he started- no one sat down. We danced all night and so many memories were made. I love looking through our pictures and seeing the pictures of the dance floor packed. One comment we hear consistently from our guests is always the highest praise for our DJ. Thank you Justin! We sincerely appreciate your craft and are so grateful you were a part of our day.
  • Andi
    Andi Married on 07/11/2020

Excellent! Highly recommend

Working with Justin was great. He was flexible, communicative, and delivered a great music production for our wedding reception in July 2020. it was such a help to have someone who was so flexible and understanding. He helped make our event safe, including wearing (LED!) masks, using a stand microphone, and canceling the photobooth without charge. My mom made special cut version of a song for my father/daughter dance, and Justin was easily able to use that file for our dance, which mean a lot to myself and my mom. I would definitely recommend Justin as a DJ!
  • Kelly
    Kelly C. Married on 05/14/2020

Effortless Perfection Exceeding High Expectations

We choose JWhiteProductions because we were looking for the best! I had been to a wedding in 2013 where I was introduced to Justin's DJ talent. It left such an impression that we had to inquire if he had availability on our big day in 2021. We knew he had the ability to create a great atmosphere and read the vibe of the crowd, but we were equally delighted to discover he was also a breeze to work with. Justin was prepared with curated selections when we met, had constructive recommendations, and even customized our first dance song to better suit us.

On our Big Day, JWProductions team arrived early, had the DJ equipment, Officiant sound system, and photo booth prepped and ready. They coordinated so well with the venue that everything worked seamlessly. Justin's teams value becomes even more apparent when considering they do so much more than DJ. He quarterbacks and MC's the event, making everything from the prelude to the reception seem like an effortless transition.

Looking back, keeping the flow of a wedding is a huge part of our and our guests experience, so we're thankful we chose Justin since he is in a position to influence so much of the flow and does it expertly. His team is awesome, and we have irreplaceable memories as a result. Countless friends and family commented on how great the DJ was, and even noticed he was live mixing songs, not just playing a playlist all night. The Photo Booth was a great addition that we're happy we had, and includes access to the photos afterwards to relive the fun.

If doing it over, JWProductions would definitely be our first pick again. These guys know what they're doing.
  • Jo
    Jo Married on 12/07/2019

Best. Choice. Ever.

Choosing Justin was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning. From our very first email inquiry to the last song of the night, Justin was an absolute pleasure to work with. Guests of all ages raved about Justin’s music selection, and how he knew just which part of each song to play and exactly when to move onto the next jam. Our dance floor was packed all night (including some family members we’ve never seen dance)!

But what really set Justin apart was how organized, professional, and on top of it he was during our whole wedding planning process. He was incredibly responsive over email and even proactively followed up with us whenever we forgot to send over song requests or details. He helped us create a perfect timeline for the big day and worked with all of our other vendors day of to ensure it went smoothly. He (and his whole team!) were exceptionally polite and attentive to everyone in the room, whether it was for toasts, announcements or the photo booth. What’s more, it was obvious that he cared not only about his own role at our wedding, but how the wedding went overall. Plus, he was a blast.

I can’t recommend Justin enough, and if we had to do it all over the first thing we’d do is book him again. If you’re looking for someone that will keep your stress low and your dance floor energy high, Justin is your man!
    Scott B. Married on 10/12/2019

Knocked it out of the park

My wife and I were very impressed with Justin and his team. We had been to a few wedding's he DJ'ed before which made the decision easy to choose him for our wedding. He was extremely professional through out the process. He took the time to walk us through all the decision's we needed to make and was always easy to reach. After the wedding, our guests mentioned his music was one of their top memories from our wedding. We could not recommend him enough.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 10/05/2019

He knew just what to play when..and we had a PARTY!

Justin is awesome!!!!! Everyone is still talking about the dance floor at our wedding, it was packed! And I believe this was all because Justin was great at reading the room. I can't recommend him enough. He turned the wedding reception into a PARTY! He was so helpful with his consultations and suggestions. I was so picky and read through so many reviews because a DJ can make or break the wedding. But Justin pronounced everyone's names perfectly, talked just the right amount and kept the night flowing! Such an easy to work with vendor from the start to finish!! Can't recommend him enough!
    Maureen C. Married on 09/28/2019

Dance floor was packed!

Justin is the BEST in the business!

As a professional wedding planner, Justin was my first thought when looking to hire a DJ. He is a pro at reading a crowd and keeping the dance floor packed! He made everything so amazing and so special and my only regret was that I didn't plant myself on the dance floor all night long! Thank you, Justin!
  • Sharla
    Sharla Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ in Maryland

Oh my god! Words cannot explain how amazing this DJ Justin is. I went to a different wedding before I was even engaged and thought "If I ever get married, I want this man to be my DJ." Once we had our date, he was the first vendor we booked. If you want your wedding to be people dancing the night away, this is the DJ for you. Everyone commented on how great he was.
    I walked back into the reception after taking photos and the only people not dancing were cooling off from dancing so hard. One of my guests said he kept trying to use the bathroom but he loved every song and never wanted to leave.
    He also knows his stuff and is very professional. He was always very responsive and knowledgeable. We went to his house for a meeting before we booked him and he made us feel so comfortable.
    I can keep going on and on but you get the point. He is the best DJ in Maryland.
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie P. Married on 08/16/2019

Simply amazing!

If we did it all over again, we'd pick Justin again in a second! We also had the drummer, which added an even better vibe to our wedding! We are still getting compliments from our guests about how great the DJ and drummer were. You seriously can't go wrong! Justin is professional, fun to work with, and makes planning this part of the big day effortless! We can't say enough great things about him or recommend him enough!!
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie Married on 08/16/2019

Simply amazing!!

• Jaymes
    Jaymes B. Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Justin White was beyond phenomenal to work with for our wedding. During the planning process he met with us to go over everything in detail, give us a live preview of his style, and even give us pointers for the best practices for the best flow of events throughout the evening. At the wedding itself, DJ White kept the dance floor packed the entire night and we were showered with compliments about how great the music and the energy at the reception were. I cannot recommend DJ White enough, he is a true master of the craft!
    Caroline Married on 12/22/2018

Justin was the secret sauce

First and foremost, Justin is an incredible DJ. He has amazing taste in music, but more than that, he reads the room and gives the people what they want. He does some mixing that, for us, was just the right amount-- we didn't want our dance floor to feel like a club, but we also didn't want it to seem like we plugged in an iPod. Justin is an artist and we found his mixing to be perfectly subtle and super impressive. From our very first conversation with Justin, we knew that we wouldn't be satisfied with any other DJ. He immediately instilled a sense of calm and confidence, and we could tell with certainty that we were headed in the right direction with Justin on our team. We shopped around before finding him, and learned that some DJ's ask for a lengthy list of songs you want played and a list of songs you don't want played. Justin pretty much said: tell me what kind of music you like, and what are a few songs you absolutely want to hear, and then he ran with it. It was so refreshing for him to say, I don't need you to provide me with a list of 50 songs... this is what I do, you can trust me, I got this. This is part of what made us feel so confident about Justin. He helped us pick songs for special moments when we couldn't decide or had no ideas. He was able to turn a 6 minute song into a 2 minute song for the groom/mother dance, and a 2 minute song into a 4 minute song for our processional. He was on board with all of our ideas and so willing to work with us. In planning with Justin, we always felt like we were going to end up with exactly what we wanted (spoiler, we did). Music aside, Justin realizes that the DJ is responsible for moving the night along. He shared his experiences with us, let us know what usually works (and what usually doesn't), suggested what our timeline should look like for the night, and most importantly, he executed things perfectly and to plan on our special day. We didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator, but in a lot of ways, Justin filled that gap with his expertise and incredible organization. Justin goes above and beyond your expectations and has truly mastered this wedding thing, he really has his craft down pat. We love you, Justin!
    Alison B. Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ - can't recommend enough!

We cannot say enough great things about DJ Justin! His mix of songs on wedding night was amazing - each song was better than the last and he managed to keep our dance floor packed all night. We had so many compliments from guests on what a great job he did. Plus, the music for cocktail hour and the ceremony was classic and happy, providing a nice complement to the processions without being overwhelming.

On top of that, he was immensely helpful during planning with providing suggestions for songs at key moments during the ceremony, chatting us through the timeline of the evening, and being responsive and communicative. We would happily recommend him to any other couples planning their wedding who are on the search for a great DJ!
  • Gloria
    Gloria Married on 10/06/2018

Justin Is On Point!

Do you want a DJ who will take your taste in music and create an absolutely perfect set? Justin is your man! Our ceremony was meticulously executed, our cocktail hour vibe was perfect and he kept our dance floor FULL the entire night with guests of all ages. We got so many compliments about him! His team was extremely professional and fun and they went above and beyond what I thought was possible. THANK YOU Justin for giving us a fairytale wedding :)
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Dance Party of All Time

Working with Justin was a breeze. He was friendly and communicative and put so much time and energy into making our day perfect. We knew we were in great hands from the time of our introductory meeting. He clearly runs a well oiled machine. Justin took the time to understand our vision for the day, attended our venue walk through to ensure everything would run seamlessly day of, worked with our site coordinator/officiants/other vendors to ensure all equipment setup and quality was top notch. Justin was a true professional in every sense - he took the time to learn the flow of the day, pronunciation of any and all names, and rolled with every punch thrown his way (including an impromptu/unscheduled toast by 2 separate family members). He was also endlessly patient with us as we struggled to pick key music selections for our day, providing helpful guidance and input along the way. The best part, of course, was our packed dance floor. We wanted a huge dance party and that is exactly what we got. Justin took all of our preferences and any requests we had, but he largely took the lead on his music selections and did not miss the mark! We have received endless compliments about the music, specifically. We even had friends of our book Justin for his wedding after attending ours! We can't wait to see him in action again this Fall :) If you're looking for a DJ, look no further.
    Emily Married on 08/04/2018
    J White Productions was amazing! I booked based of a recommendation and Justin did not disappoint. From the start Justin was extremely responsive and excited to play a part in our big day. I knew from our first meeting when he sampled some music he was the one as I wanted to keep dancing our whole way home from that meeting! The one ask I had was to keep the guests dancing all night and boy did Justin deliver! Everyone had an absolute blast! We had Justin handle the ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. And you can tell he puts a lot of thought into the order in which he plays music and really takes into consideration his audience! I did not have a care in the world and 100% trusted Justin to handle the day and he exceeded all expectations! Thank you J White Productions, you are simply the best there is around!!
    Marian T. Married on 07/21/2018

Best dance party ever!

Justin was great to work with from the very beginning, he walked us through every detail and made sure it was perfect for our day. His playlist for our wedding was AWESOME - Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! I highly recommend hiring J White production for your wedding or next dance party!
    Katherine Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent. The best DJ I've ever experienced at a wedding.

To this day, family and friends who attended our wedding ask where I found our DJ and what music we requested to keep everyone (and literally I mean all 270+ guests) on the dance floor from the first song to the last. It's all thanks to Justin White and his team. JWhite Productions offers the full experience, from video conference calls to talk through music selections to making sure everyone's name was pronounced correctly to making the night flow flawlessly to the fantastic photo booth. Justin gauged what songs our guests were feeling and would change the music that wasn't cutting it. The mix of genres, tempos and remixes were perfect to keep everyone engaged and having the best time. Justin and his team were professional, energetic and, most importantly, fun. I would recommend JWhite Productions in a heartbeat.