36 Reviews for J White Productions

Sound/PA System (12)
MC (6)
Photobooth (4)
36 J White Productions Reviews

J White Productions was amazing! I booked based of a recommendation and Justin did not disappoint. From the start Justin was extremely responsive and excited to play a part in our big day. I knew from our first meeting when he sampled some music he was the one as I wanted to keep dancing our whole way home from that meeting! The one ask I had was to keep the guests dancing all night and boy did Justin deliver! Everyone had an absolute blast! We had Justin handle the ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. And you can tell he puts a lot of thought into the order in which he plays music and really takes into consideration his audience! I did not have a care in the world and 100% trusted Justin to handle the day and he exceeded all expectations! Thank you J White Productions, you are simply the best there is around!!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/4/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Justin was an awesome dj!!!! We met Justin at his house where he gave us a demo and it was perfect...exactly what we were looking for! Rj and I were literally ready to dance while he was presenting his work. Justin listened to everything we wanted for our big day and was super professional, not to mention he responded so quickly to messages! He managed to read all the names correctly at the wedding and had everyone out on the dance floor as soon as the food was done! He was able to feel out the crowd and if there was a song that didn’t catch everyone’s attention, he faded it into another one. We would choose Justin again and again!!! He’s your guy!

Profile Picture Alexa, 4/21/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

My husband and I contracted Justin to provide music for our cocktail hour and wedding reception. He was PHENOMENAL! Justin is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was also very responsive to our special requests, and he was very accessible. He kept everything on schedule during our reception, and he kept our dancefloor filled the entire night! We had tons of guests saying that they had never danced so much at a wedding! J White Productions helped to make our wedding day the best day ever!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/4/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

You will not regret hiring DJ White. But you’ve heard that before, right? I was in your shoes once pouring over positive review after positive review thinking how do I pick? Are they all really that amazing? How do I differentiate one from the other? Don’t get overwhelmed like I did. Take a deep breathe, stop what you are doing and hire DJ White.

You will not find a more genuine, talented, prepared or professional DJ anywhere. As soon as our wedding was over I was trying to think of an excuse to have another party so I could hire him again. I loved our wedding and we were very lucky to have fantastic vendors all around but we undoubtedly got more compliments about Justin than anyone else. He killed it from start to finish. We are so very grateful for his contribution to our day. Good music along with good people make for a great party. You will get nothing less than great with DJ Justin White.

So what are you going to do now? Hire DJ White. You really should. Like I said, you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Justin is an absolute dream on the turn tables! My husband's longstanding friendship with Justin White led us to hire him to create the perfect mood for our wedding ceremony and reception. From the very first meeting, Justin was extremely friendly, professional and easy-going. I knew from his background that I would be very happy with his musical style, and I was not disappointed. From the time that we were shown a preview of what "our" music would feel like, I knew we had a winner. Justin not only played the songs we requested (and gladly, at that!) he knew just what to accompany those selections to keep the party moving without missing a beat, literally. Family and friends of all ages enjoyed the evening, and we heard nothing but positive feedback about the song selections and overall mood. You will not be disappointed choosing JWP for your musical needs!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/13/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Justin White made our wedding amazing!! He was so professional and thorough. He took the time to go over everything with us; he gave us advice and suggestions on timeline and song selection. The entire process made us feel comfortable and was one less worry the day of because we knew we could count on him. When we met with him, he came with songs so we could hear what we had chose and we could make better decisions and talk through it. He was very responsive to all of our communications. During the wedding we felt like we count on him and know that he was there to make everything go perfectly - and it did!!! Highly recommend J White Productions!!!

Profile Picture Casey, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, MC

Use DJ White. You will not be disappointed. I think 171 out of 173 people were on the dance floor pretty much the entire time at my 9.2.17 wedding. Old, young, didn't matter. So many people told me after how amazing our DJ was. Not to mention how professional, quick to respond, organized and overall genuine Justin is! Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin white single handedly put on our dream wedding. The party started hard and fast and not a soul left the dance floor all night. He kept he party rocking and people excited for the next song. His transitions into songs and remixes
We're unreal! He was so easy and fun to work with. We lived far away from him so we're able to do google video chats with him which were very easy and professional. His equipment is top of the line and he is fully equipped in every area. He also provided our music for creaming along with sound system for our singer and guitarist that played during our ceremony. He had all of our guests raving about him and I can honestly say he made our dreams come true.

Profile Picture Annie , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow I really can't rave about Justin and his team enough. Our country club wedding had the biggest dance party I have seen at a wedding! Random country club members actually crashed the dance floor because it looked so fun. Justin was professional, meticulous about how to pronounce everyone's names, and overall just a great person to have involved in our day. I am recommending him to all my friends.

Profile Picture Cady, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the very first meeting my husband and I had with Justin, we knew we had found our DJ. Justin came recommended by a friend of mine who had raved about him after attending a different wedding that he DJ'd at. Let me just say how grateful I am that she informed me about him. Justin gave us a demo in his turn table setup at his house, giving us an idea of how he works and also getting a feel for the kind of music we liked as well. My husband and I were bobbing and dancing in our seats from start to finish during that demo, and that was the case the night of our wedding too. He was so flexible in meeting with us too, working with our schedule and allowing us to Skype in when needed.

His suggestions for the music throughout the wedding (i.e. ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing) were amazing, and his emceeing was perfect. Justin was just so incredibly professional and fun to work with.

We also booked his company's photobooth option, which got rave reviews from all our guests. (Something totally adorable is that his wife takes the lead on the photobooth. You can totally tell that the two of them love what they do! ) Their props were so high quality (painted wood, not flimsy paper or cardboard) and the booth itself was larger and open, which all my friends and family were grateful for since it accommodated for large group shots.

All in all, we could not be more pleased with Justin and his team!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, MC

Justin White was amazing!!! There isn't anything my wife or myself can say bad about our experience with him. He really made our Wedding what it was and we would have not wanted anyone else to DJ our Wedding. If anyone is looking for the best DJ Experience for your event or Wedding he is your guy.

Profile Picture Zachary, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I are SO happy that we decided to choose Justin to DJ our wedding. From the beginning, he was very flexible with meeting, even having our first meeting via Google Hangout when we weren't able to schedule a face to face meeting. We met again, in person, a couple of weeks before the wedding, and Justin was very thorough in making sure we had all of the details figured out and were happy with all of the music selections. He gave us great suggestions for the timeline of the day, which ended up flowing extremely well.

Almost every guest that we have talked to since the wedding has raved about the music at our wedding. Justin was great at reading the crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor all night, and we had a pretty tough crowd with many people that don't usually dance. I credit him with making sure all of our guests, as well as my husband and I, had a ton of fun all evening long.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

It was so great working with Justin! He is flexible with meetings, and allowed us to skype in rather than travel for an in-person. We hired him based on recommendations from guests that attended a wedding he was DJing, and are so glad we did. He blends the music together, rather than hard stops after each song, and stops some songs short to switch seamlessly into a new one. We had a lot of compliments from our guests, who were dancing all night long. We have already been asked for his name by two of our engaged friends, so clearly he was a hit.

His pricing is definitely comparable, and worth what you will pay.

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews

The music was great!
The couple were very nice and friendly to the guest and DJ white is very productive to what I want and How i imagined the day would go!

I would definetly recomend them to all the people I know that wants a DJ and to have an amazing party!

Thanks for all you did!

Profile Picture Mimi, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Justin was an absolute pleasure to work with! He was so great during our initial meeting and gave us a really clear picture of what the day would look like along with a bunch of awesome song suggestions. He had such a great energy and made our reception SO much fun! Everyone was so complimentary of his song choices and our guests were on the dance floor all night. I would 100% recommend him to any engaged couples!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin is an incredible DJ! We were provided his information from one of our cousins and as soon as we contacted him, he responded very promptly. He was very easy to work with and so flexible. He made our wedding an unforgettable evening and we kept hearing from everyone "I have never seen a dance floor so crowded!" "This music is amazing!" We can't thank Justin enough for keeping the party go up until the very end of the night! We highly suggest Justin as a DJ for any wedding!

Profile Picture Katie, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin is without a doubt the best DJ in this area! He is so professional and very easy to communicate with throughout your planning. He mixes the best songs and nobody stopped dancing at our wedding! You will be SO happy that you booked Justin White for your event!

Profile Picture Kristine, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want your guests up and moving and on the dance floor all night long, then you've selected the right DJ! Justin is hands down FANTASTIC!!! From the very first meeting, we felt comfortable with him (huge deal and big win for us). He not only talked through what his DJ services offered but gave us a demo too....smart thinking because we were dancing in our seats and sold immediately. Justin is creative and kind and knows how to help you out when your struggling to come up with songs. Not only that, but he is really patient too (we changed our minds a few times on a few of our songs last minute...sorry Justin). The quality is unbeatable and his team is phenomenal! We also really loved that he offers a photo booth and found it adorable and genuine that his wife does that and is a part of his team. She is really patient with all the guests who will be lined up for your photo booth, and even has a little fun with them too (she was quick to help us change from all the many props they bring and offer). I also can't forget to mention the pretty awesome hashtag Justin came up with, for us. We really enjoyed every moment working with these guys and will be recommending them to everyone of our friends who is engaged and get engaged in the future.

Profile Picture Lorraine, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin & J White Productions were by far the best part of our wedding! He was our favorite vendor to work with & made our wedding day magical from the ceremony to the reception...People are still ranting & raving about the DJ from our wedding! He is the type of guy you want to work with and trust your wedding day to! Thanks so much Justin! -Shabbi & Jeff

Profile Picture Shabnam , 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We are SO happy that DJ White Productions was our DJ for our wedding! He was very professional during the whole process before the wedding. Justin knew what kind of music we wanted and we trusted he would keep our guests on the dance floor.. and that is exactly what he did! Our dance floor was full the ENTIRE night! We had so many people ask us about our DJ because he did such an awesome job! and we also booked the Photo Booth and again, we are so happy that we did! Everyone had so much fun taking pictures! And we have a link with all of the pictures so that we can see them, also! Overall, we could not have picked a better DJ and Photo Booth. Everthing was wonderful! We had a perfect day!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin is very detail oriented and is helpful in assisting you in finding the music that's right for every part of the wedding.

Profile Picture User7437622, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Justin was my favorite vendor to work with. We planned our Maryland wedding in October from California but because Justin is super organized, professional, and accommodating the long-distance planning process was seamless. He provided super detailed and helpful worksheets to guide us through our music selection (and help with our timeline) for the big day and make it personal (and perfect!) On the day of the wedding, he arrived on time (actually, he was early) and everything went off without a hitch! Most importantly he kept the dance floor full all night. I would definitely recommend Justin to anyone getting married in the area! He did a fantastic job!!!

Profile Picture User7348348, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We can't say enough about Justin!!! I was told about how talented he is from a co-worker and we were certainly impressed! From his initial contact and our first visit to meet him and get a demo, to the meeting prior to the wedding, we knew we were in good hands and fully trusted that he would play music to suite each mood and get the party going just in time. He surpassed our expectations and thrilled everyone! We hoped to have everyone on the dance floor and he did just that... the whole night! Our guests said he was so fun, played awesome music and I know that contributed to it being one of the most fun weddings ever. We would highly recommend Justin (and hopefully Taco will be there, too!) to anyone! You can trust Justin to be professional, friendly, prompt, and to set the perfect mood of your wedding! We can't wait to get our wedding video back to relive the night! Thanks so much, Justin!

Profile Picture Alison, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin and his crew were awesome! They brought their music as well as the photobooth, which was a crowd favorite! We met with Justin about 3 times to select our intro songs, make a mini playlist of songs that must be played, go over pronunciation of our bridal parties's names, and etc. For the photobooth, our guest were able to either print their photo strips or text/ email to themselves which made it super easy. They also would print one copy out to be put in our guest book so by the end of the night, our guest book was filled with fun photos, sweet comments, and beautiful little decoration touches that the photobooth girls put together. It was perfect! Justin and his whole group were extremely professional and so fun to work with. He had our reception going all night long!

Profile Picture Ali, 9/18/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Justin was the DJ at our wedding on July 10th and he went above and beyond our expectations for a DJ. He was very quick to respond to any and all emails. He was also super helpful and knowledgable during the planning process. Justin truly made our wedding a special day for us. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had dancing! I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding to be a fun and memorable event.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/10/16, 5 Reviews