J White Productions Reviews

47 | Clarksville, MD

47 Reviews for J White Productions

Maureen Cromer · Married on 09/28/2019

Dance floor was packed!

Justin is the BEST in the business!

As a professional wedding planner, Justin was my first thought when looking to hire a DJ. He is a pro at reading a crowd and keeping the dance floor packed! He made everything so amazing and so special and my only regret was that I didn't plant myself on the dance floor all night long! Thank you, Justin!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Sharla

Sharla · Married on 09/07/2019

Best DJ in Maryland

Oh my god! Words cannot explain how amazing this DJ Justin is. I went to a different wedding before I was even engaged and thought "If I ever get married, I want this man to be my DJ." Once we had our date, he was the first vendor we booked. If you want your wedding to be people dancing the night away, this is the DJ for you. Everyone commented on how great he was.
    I walked back into the reception after taking photos and the only people not dancing were cooling off from dancing so hard. One of my guests said he kept trying to use the bathroom but he loved every song and never wanted to leave.
    He also knows his stuff and is very professional. He was always very responsive and knowledgeable. We went to his house for a meeting before we booked him and he made us feel so comfortable.
    I can keep going on and on but you get the point. He is the best DJ in Maryland.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 08/16/2019

Simply amazing!!

If we did it all over again, we'd pick Justin again in a second! We also had the drummer, which added an even better vibe to our wedding! We are still getting compliments from our guests about how great the DJ and drummer were. You seriously can't go wrong! Justin is professional, fun to work with, and makes planning this part of the big day effortless! We can't say enough great things about him or recommend him enough!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • McKenzie

Mckenzie Pitts · Married on 08/16/2019

Simply amazing!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Jaymes

Jaymes Brown · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Justin White was beyond phenomenal to work with for our wedding. During the planning process he met with us to go over everything in detail, give us a live preview of his style, and even give us pointers for the best practices for the best flow of events throughout the evening. At the wedding itself, DJ White kept the dance floor packed the entire night and we were showered with compliments about how great the music and the energy at the reception were. I cannot recommend DJ White enough, he is a true master of the craft!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Caroline · Married on 12/22/2018

Justin was the secret sauce

First and foremost, Justin is an incredible DJ. He has amazing taste in music, but more than that, he reads the room and gives the people what they want. He does some mixing that, for us, was just the right amount-- we didn't want our dance floor to feel like a club, but we also didn't want it to seem like we plugged in an iPod. Justin is an artist and we found his mixing to be perfectly subtle and super impressive. From our very first conversation with Justin, we knew that we wouldn't be satisfied with any other DJ. He immediately instilled a sense of calm and confidence, and we could tell with certainty that we were headed in the right direction with Justin on our team. We shopped around before finding him, and learned that some DJ's ask for a lengthy list of songs you want played and a list of songs you don't want played. Justin pretty much said: tell me what kind of music you like, and what are a few songs you absolutely want to hear, and then he ran with it. It was so refreshing for him to say, I don't need you to provide me with a list of 50 songs... this is what I do, you can trust me, I got this. This is part of what made us feel so confident about Justin. He helped us pick songs for special moments when we couldn't decide or had no ideas. He was able to turn a 6 minute song into a 2 minute song for the groom/mother dance, and a 2 minute song into a 4 minute song for our processional. He was on board with all of our ideas and so willing to work with us. In planning with Justin, we always felt like we were going to end up with exactly what we wanted (spoiler, we did). Music aside, Justin realizes that the DJ is responsible for moving the night along. He shared his experiences with us, let us know what usually works (and what usually doesn't), suggested what our timeline should look like for the night, and most importantly, he executed things perfectly and to plan on our special day. We didn't have a wedding planner or coordinator, but in a lot of ways, Justin filled that gap with his expertise and incredible organization. Justin goes above and beyond your expectations and has truly mastered this wedding thing, he really has his craft down pat. We love you, Justin!

Sent on 02/10/2019

Alison Brooks · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing DJ - can't recommend enough!

We cannot say enough great things about DJ Justin! His mix of songs on wedding night was amazing - each song was better than the last and he managed to keep our dance floor packed all night. We had so many compliments from guests on what a great job he did. Plus, the music for cocktail hour and the ceremony was classic and happy, providing a nice complement to the processions without being overwhelming.

On top of that, he was immensely helpful during planning with providing suggestions for songs at key moments during the ceremony, chatting us through the timeline of the evening, and being responsive and communicative. We would happily recommend him to any other couples planning their wedding who are on the search for a great DJ!

Sent on 11/21/2018
  • Gloria

Gloria · Married on 10/06/2018

Justin Is On Point!

Do you want a DJ who will take your taste in music and create an absolutely perfect set? Justin is your man! Our ceremony was meticulously executed, our cocktail hour vibe was perfect and he kept our dance floor FULL the entire night with guests of all ages. We got so many compliments about him! His team was extremely professional and fun and they went above and beyond what I thought was possible. THANK YOU Justin for giving us a fairytale wedding :)

Sent on 10/16/2018
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Dance Party of All Time

Working with Justin was a breeze. He was friendly and communicative and put so much time and energy into making our day perfect. We knew we were in great hands from the time of our introductory meeting. He clearly runs a well oiled machine. Justin took the time to understand our vision for the day, attended our venue walk through to ensure everything would run seamlessly day of, worked with our site coordinator/officiants/other vendors to ensure all equipment setup and quality was top notch. Justin was a true professional in every sense - he took the time to learn the flow of the day, pronunciation of any and all names, and rolled with every punch thrown his way (including an impromptu/unscheduled toast by 2 separate family members). He was also endlessly patient with us as we struggled to pick key music selections for our day, providing helpful guidance and input along the way. The best part, of course, was our packed dance floor. We wanted a huge dance party and that is exactly what we got. Justin took all of our preferences and any requests we had, but he largely took the lead on his music selections and did not miss the mark! We have received endless compliments about the music, specifically. We even had friends of our book Justin for his wedding after attending ours! We can't wait to see him in action again this Fall :) If you're looking for a DJ, look no further.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

J White Productions was amazing! I booked based of a recommendation and Justin did not disappoint. From the start Justin was extremely responsive and excited to play a part in our big day. I knew from our first meeting when he sampled some music he was the one as I wanted to keep dancing our whole way home from that meeting! The one ask I had was to keep the guests dancing all night and boy did Justin deliver! Everyone had an absolute blast! We had Justin handle the ceremony music, cocktail hour, and reception. And you can tell he puts a lot of thought into the order in which he plays music and really takes into consideration his audience! I did not have a care in the world and 100% trusted Justin to handle the day and he exceeded all expectations! Thank you J White Productions, you are simply the best there is around!!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Marian Talley · Married on 07/21/2018

Best dance party ever!

Justin was great to work with from the very beginning, he walked us through every detail and made sure it was perfect for our day. His playlist for our wedding was AWESOME - Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! I highly recommend hiring J White production for your wedding or next dance party!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Katherine · Married on 05/25/2018

Excellent. The best DJ I've ever experienced at a wedding.

To this day, family and friends who attended our wedding ask where I found our DJ and what music we requested to keep everyone (and literally I mean all 270+ guests) on the dance floor from the first song to the last. It's all thanks to Justin White and his team. JWhite Productions offers the full experience, from video conference calls to talk through music selections to making sure everyone's name was pronounced correctly to making the night flow flawlessly to the fantastic photo booth. Justin gauged what songs our guests were feeling and would change the music that wasn't cutting it. The mix of genres, tempos and remixes were perfect to keep everyone engaged and having the best time. Justin and his team were professional, energetic and, most importantly, fun. I would recommend JWhite Productions in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Alexa · Married on 04/21/2018

Justin was an awesome dj!!!! We met Justin at his house where he gave us a demo and it was perfect...exactly what we were looking for! Rj and I were literally ready to dance while he was presenting his work. Justin listened to everything we wanted for our big day and was super professional, not to mention he responded so quickly to messages! He managed to read all the names correctly at the wedding and had everyone out on the dance floor as soon as the food was done! He was able to feel out the crowd and if there was a song that didn’t catch everyone’s attention, he faded it into another one. We would choose Justin again and again!!! He’s your guy!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband and I contracted Justin to provide music for our cocktail hour and wedding reception. He was PHENOMENAL! Justin is extremely knowledgeable and professional. He was also very responsive to our special requests, and he was very accessible. He kept everything on schedule during our reception, and he kept our dancefloor filled the entire night! We had tons of guests saying that they had never danced so much at a wedding! J White Productions helped to make our wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 11/21/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

You will not regret hiring DJ White. But you’ve heard that before, right? I was in your shoes once pouring over positive review after positive review thinking how do I pick? Are they all really that amazing? How do I differentiate one from the other? Don’t get overwhelmed like I did. Take a deep breathe, stop what you are doing and hire DJ White.

You will not find a more genuine, talented, prepared or professional DJ anywhere. As soon as our wedding was over I was trying to think of an excuse to have another party so I could hire him again. I loved our wedding and we were very lucky to have fantastic vendors all around but we undoubtedly got more compliments about Justin than anyone else. He killed it from start to finish. We are so very grateful for his contribution to our day. Good music along with good people make for a great party. You will get nothing less than great with DJ Justin White.

So what are you going to do now? Hire DJ White. You really should. Like I said, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/13/2017

Justin is an absolute dream on the turn tables! My husband's longstanding friendship with Justin White led us to hire him to create the perfect mood for our wedding ceremony and reception. From the very first meeting, Justin was extremely friendly, professional and easy-going. I knew from his background that I would be very happy with his musical style, and I was not disappointed. From the time that we were shown a preview of what "our" music would feel like, I knew we had a winner. Justin not only played the songs we requested (and gladly, at that!) he knew just what to accompany those selections to keep the party moving without missing a beat, literally. Family and friends of all ages enjoyed the evening, and we heard nothing but positive feedback about the song selections and overall mood. You will not be disappointed choosing JWP for your musical needs!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Casey · Married on 09/03/2017

Justin White made our wedding amazing!! He was so professional and thorough. He took the time to go over everything with us; he gave us advice and suggestions on timeline and song selection. The entire process made us feel comfortable and was one less worry the day of because we knew we could count on him. When we met with him, he came with songs so we could hear what we had chose and we could make better decisions and talk through it. He was very responsive to all of our communications. During the wedding we felt like we count on him and know that he was there to make everything go perfectly - and it did!!! Highly recommend J White Productions!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2017

Use DJ White. You will not be disappointed. I think 171 out of 173 people were on the dance floor pretty much the entire time at my 9.2.17 wedding. Old, young, didn't matter. So many people told me after how amazing our DJ was. Not to mention how professional, quick to respond, organized and overall genuine Justin is! Highly, highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Annie · Married on 07/29/2017

Justin white single handedly put on our dream wedding. The party started hard and fast and not a soul left the dance floor all night. He kept he party rocking and people excited for the next song. His transitions into songs and remixes
    We're unreal! He was so easy and fun to work with. We lived far away from him so we're able to do google video chats with him which were very easy and professional. His equipment is top of the line and he is fully equipped in every area. He also provided our music for creaming along with sound system for our singer and guitarist that played during our ceremony. He had all of our guests raving about him and I can honestly say he made our dreams come true.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Cady · Married on 07/15/2017

Wow I really can't rave about Justin and his team enough. Our country club wedding had the biggest dance party I have seen at a wedding! Random country club members actually crashed the dance floor because it looked so fun. Justin was professional, meticulous about how to pronounce everyone's names, and overall just a great person to have involved in our day. I am recommending him to all my friends.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

From the very first meeting my husband and I had with Justin, we knew we had found our DJ. Justin came recommended by a friend of mine who had raved about him after attending a different wedding that he DJ'd at. Let me just say how grateful I am that she informed me about him. Justin gave us a demo in his turn table setup at his house, giving us an idea of how he works and also getting a feel for the kind of music we liked as well. My husband and I were bobbing and dancing in our seats from start to finish during that demo, and that was the case the night of our wedding too. He was so flexible in meeting with us too, working with our schedule and allowing us to Skype in when needed.

His suggestions for the music throughout the wedding (i.e. ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing) were amazing, and his emceeing was perfect. Justin was just so incredibly professional and fun to work with.

We also booked his company's photobooth option, which got rave reviews from all our guests. (Something totally adorable is that his wife takes the lead on the photobooth. You can totally tell that the two of them love what they do! ) Their props were so high quality (painted wood, not flimsy paper or cardboard) and the booth itself was larger and open, which all my friends and family were grateful for since it accommodated for large group shots.

All in all, we could not be more pleased with Justin and his team!!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/23/2017

Justin White was amazing!!! There isn't anything my wife or myself can say bad about our experience with him. He really made our Wedding what it was and we would have not wanted anyone else to DJ our Wedding. If anyone is looking for the best DJ Experience for your event or Wedding he is your guy.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I are SO happy that we decided to choose Justin to DJ our wedding. From the beginning, he was very flexible with meeting, even having our first meeting via Google Hangout when we weren't able to schedule a face to face meeting. We met again, in person, a couple of weeks before the wedding, and Justin was very thorough in making sure we had all of the details figured out and were happy with all of the music selections. He gave us great suggestions for the timeline of the day, which ended up flowing extremely well.

Almost every guest that we have talked to since the wedding has raved about the music at our wedding. Justin was great at reading the crowd to keep everyone on the dance floor all night, and we had a pretty tough crowd with many people that don't usually dance. I credit him with making sure all of our guests, as well as my husband and I, had a ton of fun all evening long.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Taylor · Married on 05/27/2017

It was so great working with Justin! He is flexible with meetings, and allowed us to skype in rather than travel for an in-person. We hired him based on recommendations from guests that attended a wedding he was DJing, and are so glad we did. He blends the music together, rather than hard stops after each song, and stops some songs short to switch seamlessly into a new one. We had a lot of compliments from our guests, who were dancing all night long. We have already been asked for his name by two of our engaged friends, so clearly he was a hit.

His pricing is definitely comparable, and worth what you will pay.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Mimi · Married on 05/26/2017

The music was great!
    The couple were very nice and friendly to the guest and DJ white is very productive to what I want and How i imagined the day would go!

I would definetly recomend them to all the people I know that wants a DJ and to have an amazing party!

Thanks for all you did!