J Sabol Entertainment Reviews

47 Reviews for J Sabol Entertainment

• Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun night, very flexible

We had so much fun, and j was awesome. The rain had us moving indoors for the ceremony, and he was a great help in making the switch seamless. I had not planned for the back up option very well, wishful thinking I suppose, but it went so well my guests didn't seem to even notice. Rain meant shorter walks and an adjusted time line, which he maneuvered with my photographer and caterer with ease and a smile. He worked with caterer to find a backdrop to cover the sound system for ceremony pictures, which I had forgotten to consider. We'r had so many little ones at our reception, and he did a fabulous job wrangling them and playing music to keep them entertained and dancing while adults finished dinner. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ. He was a real pleasure to work with.

Michelle Tomaro · Married on 10/06/2018

Wedding and ceremony - perfect day!!!

J Sabol was fantastic at out ceremony and wedding reception. They were very responsive, helpful and did a fantastic job with the sounds for the ceremony and music for the reception. They kept the dance floor going all night long. They helped make it the perfect day!!!

Tanya · Married on 09/08/2018

J Sabol Entertainment did an amazing job! They not only were our DJ but our officiant as well. They went above and beyond to help with anything needed. It was a perfect day and we couldn't of been happier with our choice of J Sabol Entertainment!

Valerie · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent, highly recommend

J and his staff were wonderful and easily accessible when we had questions. Our guest loved him and the variety of music he played throughout the night.

Kirstin · Married on 06/02/2018

J Sabol Entertainment is the way to go! Jerry was so helpful! He made sure everything went smoothly and that our day/night was as perfect as we hoped it would be! I would choose him to DJ any event a million times over! Everyone had so much fun. We can never thank him enough for the perfect night he gave us!

Caroline · Married on 01/27/2018

You guys were awesome. Very efficient, and very helpful with Planning our special day

Nancy · Married on 10/21/2017

Jerry DJ's our daughter wedding on 10/21 and he did an "amazing job!" From start to finish he was "on"!
    Hands down people - if you need a DJ Jerry is so your man!!!!

Kristina · Married on 10/07/2017

I was part of a bridal party for a wedding on Oct. 7th. Everything went smoother because of your amazon work. Thank you so much for helping to create such a wonderful, calm environment for the bride and groom, as well as a very fun time for the guests!! Absolutely will be recommending you to friends in the future!!

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2017

Choosing J Sabol entertainment for your wedding is a no brainer! Jerry is wonderful to work with. He is passionate about what he does and it shows in the quality of his work. Jerry kept my wedding guests dancing all night. He is organized, detail oriented and strived to make sure I was happy. Can't thank him enough! If your looking for someone who is affordable and great to work with choose Jerry!

Robin · Married on 09/09/2017

J. Sabol Entertainment has worked with our catering company several times before, and they are AMAZING! Jerry and his crew are the only DJ's that I ever recommend. I have seen them on both sides as a co-vendor and as a guest, and both experiences were top-notch and beyond expectation. If you need a DJ for anything at all, he is your guy!!

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

J and his crew were the perfect fit for our wedding! J was so easy to work with from planning to the day of, he had the best ideas to make our night even more memorable. He was an amazing DJ and the perfect officiant this girl could ask for!

Becky · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I are so glad to have met Jerry and his team. Jerry was the dj and officiant of our wedding. He worked with us to customize a ceremony reading and it came out beautiful. Jerry calmed our nerves and made us feel very comfortable. The entire day he coordinated with us, helped us choose songs that we couldn't decide on and played everything we asked for. He did an amazing job with announcements and came to us immediately with questions or concerns and solutions for anything. His announcements were clear and He always was very professional. He moved equipment around quickly and did an amazing job with our uplighting. The day flowed flawlessly and all of the music was coordinated wonderfully. We truly only have good things to say about Jerry and his team.

Matthew · Married on 09/03/2016

Overall experience could not have been better. Jerry was polite, professional, and extremely helpful in keeping things on track. Great setup and well organized. Super fun experience all around!

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2016

Our DJ made sure that our day was exactly what we wanted. He got down to specific details that I hadn't even thought about. He even stepped up to be our officiant last minute when our original minister couldn't complete the paperwork. I had family and friends saying for days that we had the best wedding reception they had been to. This was greatly in part to the great job the DJs did.

Julia · Married on 07/24/2016

WONDERFUL!!! WONDERFUL!!!! WONDERFUL!!! Top notch service!!!! Very professional! Very friendly! J Sabol Entertainment showed us a great time! Everything was perfect!

Mike · Married on 07/23/2016

Effective communicators before and during the event, they were always positive and helpful, they used our music for the parts we needed, their music selections were great, and our guests never had more fun!

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Jerry went ABOVE and BEYOND for our wedding. About an hour into our reception, the power went out at our venue, on a 95 degree day no less. Instead of looking around and wondering who was going to fix the problem, Jerry solved the problem himself! Never one to let a party die, Jerry immediately went out and bought a generator (using his own personal money) and plugged it into his system. Jerry's lights, speakers, and music started blaring, and our guests hit the dance floor and started the party before my new husband and I were even introduced (the first song was "Hot N' Here" by Nelly, so fitting!) Without Jerry's professionalism and quick reaction, I am sure our reception would have ended at 7pm. Instead, we kept on rocking until midnight when they told us to leave! We were so thankful to Jerry for everything he did to make sure our night was perfect. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend him for any and all events!!

Jaime · Married on 05/27/2016

Jerry was great and easy to work this on planning everything for my wedding. I have a crazy busy schedule and he was so flexible on meeting with me and talking to discuss everything. Super organized as well, way more goes into a DJ just playing songs that I had thought. They were excellent and I couldn't have asked for anything more! Thanks again! :)

Madison · Married on 12/31/2015

J Sabol Entertainment helped make our day absolutely amazing! Jerry was extremely easy to work with and made all of our wishes into reality. We had a longer than normal reception and he kept the party going all night. His music selection was spot on. Jerry also took our final dance and made it into a memory we will never forget. Our night would not have been as perfect as it was without Jerry. Thank you J Sabol Entertainment for everything. You are amazing at what you do!

Katie · Married on 09/12/2015

D.j. Shaughn was amazing. He did an awesome job and our wedding went so smoothly and I can honestly say it was one of the best nights of my life!

Jasmine · Married on 09/05/2015

They where so attentive and intuned with what we wanted for our wedding. They tied the issues my parents wanted in with the music we wanted and made it such a magical night. They kept us on schedule and left me and my now husband with no worries through out the night. I could not have asked for a better experience for my wedding!

Kati · Married on 09/05/2015

Great company! Very professional but very fun! Made everything we wanted happen!! Would 100% recommend them!!

Jillian · Married on 08/22/2015

J made our special day the most memorable experience ever. He was there from beginning to end. He was our officiant and told our love story perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony. He was an amazing dj played everything we Asked and made sure everything ran smoothly. Thanks J!

Melissa · Married on 07/11/2015

J Sabol Entertainment was amazing... from the booking to the day of the event, everything was professional and perfect. He led us through everything with ease and gave great suggestions when they were needed. All the guests had a great time and I couldn't have asked for better DJ services. Absolutely Perfect!~

Caleb & Cara · Married on 06/27/2015

Jerry and Alex were phenomenal. Jerry was so accommodating and flexible with our wedding day which was a little outside the box. Morning ceremony and brunch reception immediately following. Then they broke down their equipment to move to my new in-law's house for a BBQ. All during torrential downpours that so conveniently were the worst during breakdown and setup! It was a marathon of a day but he and Alex were awesome and professional. They changed it up the one time I wasn't feeling the music and didn't make a fuss about it. Complied with my music requests. Several guests requested line dances so he let me know and I gave him the go ahead to do one. All in all, j sabol was fantastic to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Jerry and Alex!