J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc. Reviews

40 | Oceanside, NY

40 Reviews for J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc.

J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc. 1
J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc. 7
  • Anya

Anya Siagiannis · Married on 09/22/2019

Top Notch Talent

Knowing that Jon is a talented singer & musician himself, trusting him with booking talent for our Sept. wedding in Montauk was a no brainer but I didn't know just how incredible it would turn out. While he was unavailable himself, Jon provided me with a cocktail hour singer and DJ through his company who were TOP NOTCH talent that made our day unforgettable. Our acoustic singer had everyone in tears while DJ Drew had the whole place dancing. I asked for an upscale lounge vibe and boy did they deliver! Jon was incredibly accommodating and easy to work with the entire time. Since J-Riz is full service, we even booked our photo booth through them and when we asked if a custom step and repeat would be possible the week of our wedding, Jon simply said "no problem!", got it done and it looked amazing. This is the ONLY company to work with when it comes to your wedding or special event!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jaimie · Married on 09/21/2019

The best band that completely transformed my wedding

This band is the best wedding band ever. Our guests are still raving about how amazing J Riz is. One of our guests said "this was not only the best wedding, but the best party I've been to." Other than stipulating our first dance, father/daughter, mother/son songs, we really put the night in Jonny's hands. He is truly an expert, a professional, and worked well with our other vendors. He is extremely responsive and put us at ease. The band traveled from NY to Newport RI for our wedding almost overnight as they had a Friday evening wedding the night prior. They made it happen and brought so much energy - everyone was dancing at our wedding! They did a 90s set at the end of the night and that was far and away one of the highlights of our day. I would refer this band to absolutely everyone.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jesse Batus · Married on 09/14/2019

Best Wedding Ever!

Jonny & the DJs kept everyone dancing all night long! You did a great job of reading the room and keeping everyone on the dance floor. All of our friends and family keep telling us how much they enjoyed the music and we couldn’t agree more! Thank you for a wonderful time!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Christopher · Married on 11/17/2018

Greatest Band Ever

JRiz made my wedding day the best day of my life. What an incredible party and talent. He will work with you to ensure that the music, theme and party is what you envision your special day to be. We are still getting compliments from all of our friends and family about how amazing JRiz was.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Heather · Married on 11/02/2018

Best Band EVER!

We veryyyy luckily crossed paths with Jonny and we thank our lucky stars that we did. The entire night, Jonny and his incredible 11 piece band kept everyone dancing, singing, and they absolutely made our wedding. I can’t even begin to tell you how many guests told us that our band was the best they have seen and how every single member was a total rockstar in their own right.
    My personal favorite, was when I turned to the middle of the dance floor and saw the horn section absolutely killing it while everyone surrounded them and cheered them on. It was just amazing.
    We live in NYC, and Jonny was beyond accommodating with our schedule and met with us whenever we were able to make it to his town. He is professional, courteous, and really wants to make sure that the couple he’s working with is getting everything they want and that they’re happy. Easily one of the best decisions we made was hiring Jonny and his band, you should definitely do the same because I promise that you won’t regret it.
    We also utilized his DJ for the additional hour we added onto our wedding, and it’s no surprise there that he crushed it as well and was the perfect ending to our night.
    Thanks Jonny!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Andrew

Andrew Abraido · Married on 10/27/2018

Best. Wedding. Ever.

During the entertainment selection portion of our wedding planning process, it was very important to my wife that everyone be up and on the dance floor at our reception and thought only a DJ would be able to do that. Being a live music fan my whole life I knew the energy and raw power that only a band could bring and was thankfully able to convince her to go the band route, and boy are we glad we did.

Jon and his band “The J-Riz Orchestra” were hands down the best part of our wedding! We had seen a sample clip of the band when we were looking around for different bands and we were really impressed by it, but it didn’t even hold a candle to the final product we received. The band nailed every song they played, and played a variety of genres that we pre-selected ahead of time. We closed out the night with a strictly 90’s set (one of our favorite genres) and the band absolutely killed it.

Another reason I really wanted a live band was because I wanted to surprise my wife with a rendition of one of our favorite songs that I used in the engagement video I made for her. It’s an obscure song but the band was able to learn it quickly and together we knocked it out of the park and surprised the entire crowd.

There was great communication throughout the entire planning process and Jon provided us with a timeline that we had all of our other vendors and our venue follow. Every single one of our guests made an effort to seek us out either right after the reception or in the coming days to say how amazing the band was and how it was the best reception they have ever attended. We can’t thank Jon and his team enough for blowing the doors off of our expectations and making the best day ever even more perfect -- we can’t recommend these guys any more highly.

THANK YOU!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tara · Married on 10/12/2018

Beyond perfect

The BEST entertainment I could of asked for for my wedding. John was super easy to work with and Juliet (photographer) was exquisite... loved her! People were dancing until the end of the night! The drummer was such an amazing plus. Thank you team J-Riz for making my special night that much better!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Kaity · Married on 10/07/2018

Any wedding with J-Riz there is one where guests NEVER leave the dance floor. It is the best party you’ll ever go to. Jon makes the planning process not only easy, but FUN. He just gets it and will make your day everything you want it to be and more. If you’re lucky enough to book with them, you will not regret it. :)

Sent on 02/06/2018

J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Kaity, you guys were so amazing to work with! We had an incredible time at your wedding, and we thank you so much for putting your trust in our team!!! Congratulations again!!!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Melker · Married on 10/07/2018

Best band ever!

It’s taken us over a month since our wedding to put the words together to describe how incredible J Riz was and we still will not do the band justice. Jon has a vision for our reception and it worked flawlessly. He was incredible at taking our suggestions and working them into his plan. Our dance floor was packed and our phones were flooded with calls in the days and weeks following our affair with our guests raving about the band. You’re going to love them!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2018

We found J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc. by serendipity when owner Jon was playing (killing it) at a local restaurant and a friend suggested we ask if he would play acoustic guitar at our future cocktail hour. We had not yet booked a single other vendor, not even the venue when we made the decision to jump onboard with this incredible company, that's truly how amazing he is! Jon brought us in and took care of us like family. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with, gave honest advice, and we never had a doubt that we were not going to be taken care of on the day of our wedding. And boy were we right! He FAR exceeded our expectations! His 11 piece band knocked it out of the park, our guests could not stop dancing and raving about them. He also included a DJ for the extra hour, photo booth, and uplighting that really impressed all of our guests. How lucky my husband and I are to have found such an INCREDIBLE company! Love you, Jon! You gave us the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/22/2018

J Riz Entertainment beyond exceeded our expectations! Jon really takes the time and effort into making sure the planning process is smooth and effortless. He puts his all in ensuring your party will be one to remember! The entertainment is amazing and it is a non stop party! I highly recommend this company for any type of party as you will not be disappointed! I already have them booked for another party! They rock in every way! Thanks for making our day special and one to remember!

Catherine · Married on 09/14/2018

I truly can’t say enough great things about J-Riz Entertainment. Our wedding day was @ a vineyard out in cutchogue, not an easy task. From the moment we booked w/them, they turned a stressful planning process into a fun & exciting one. They listened to what we wanted & handled every detail from beginning to end. The only thing that was empty was the chairs from our guests dancing all night! I can’t recommend J-Riz Entertainment enough. If u want an unforgettable wedding than this is who to book!

John · Married on 09/08/2018

J-Riz Entertainment is BY FAR the best in the biz. Whether you need a super talented, multi-piece band or a DJ/MC, J-Riz provides whatever you require with high quality and a positive attitude. For my wedding, our MC was simply incredible. He kept the crowd up and the party live. Our DJ had our guests on the floor the ENTIRE night. Couldn’t have asked for anything more! Thanks again, J-Riz!!

Jenna · Married on 09/07/2018

Planning a wedding can be very stressful but John made our experience so much fun and relaxed. We booked our dj and photography through him. The music at our weddding was outstanding and the photography was just as amazing. John sang at our wedding then MC'ed. All our guest talked about was how great of a singer he was and how he kept the partying going the whole night. People were dancing at all times which is exactly what we wanted. From start to finish this company has helped make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jill · Married on 09/02/2018

I don’t have enough words to explain how perfect JRiz made our wedding. They are the absolute best band on LI.

Daniel Ingberg · Married on 09/02/2018

The BEST of the BEST!!!!

My company was hosting our annual holiday party and I immediately reached out to J Riz entertainment after they rocked my wedding and put it over the top. John is the best of the best and his crew are beyond professional and know what they are doing. John was very responsive to my calls, texts, and emails and during the whole process made it easy and smooth. They go out of their way to make everything easy and stress free. For the party, we had a DJ come in and setup. Let me tell you, Drew was amazing!!! Drew was very easy to work with and played everything we asked for him to play. Drew even helped us out when we had a planned flash mob dance to kick off the party. Also, we needed the DJ to come setup early because we had a company meeting in the same room as the party, Drew and J Riz Entertainment were very accommodating to our needs. I highly recommend J Riz Entertainment for all party needs from wedding band to DJ's and everything in between. Just know when you book with J Riz Entertainment you are getting the best of the best and will be in good hands from start to finish.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Kevin · Married on 08/10/2018

WOW!!! The best decision we made all wedding was having John and J Rizz entertainment as our band! From start to finish, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, they absolutely KILLED IT! We are still receiving compliments from our guests about how amazing the band was and how it was the best wedding they’d ever attended and we owe it all to J Rizz! With the first song, the dance floor was packed and it remained full the entire night. Every song was one hit after another and they are true entertainers! Singers and band members came out onto the dance floor into the crowd and were breaking it down with guests and the horns absolutely blew it away! I must also mention John’s professionalism and attention to detail! Leading up to the wedding John took his time to meet with us, call us, email with us and make sure our every request was met. He created a detailed timeline to make sure that everything went off according to plan. He ran our party seamlessly with expertise and poise in an understated way that trumped any traditional cheesy DJ MC. He is a true class act! Hire him and you will guarantee the best night of your and your guests’ lives! As a perfectionist and a lover of dancing and music I promise, you will not be disappointed!

Dianna · Married on 08/03/2018

I knew I wanted a band for my wedding, and only J Riz Entertainment would do. It’s actually the only non-negotiable stance I took during wedding planning. My hubby and I are at the age where all our friends are getting married and NOT 1 of our friends hired a band. I’m so glad we bucked the trend.

At our cocktail hour Jon performed an acoustic set which our friends raved about. During the reception this band is sure to get your guests out of their seats- they play a great mix of new and oldies - 4 Seasons anyone? My parents rocked out.

They also learned 3 songs of my choosing for it parent dances and our first dance - which was jaw dropping. We choreographed it so the band let us practice a few times during cocktail hour to make sure we got it right with their tempo. I appreciate their attentiveness.

We also hired a DJ through them to spin when the band took breaks and during the last hour of our reception (since we paid for an extra hour at our venue and didn’t want to pay the whole band to stay an extra hour).

A++++++ totally your best choice for a wedding band!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Victoria · Married on 06/15/2018

This company always brings its A game. They truly never disappoint and are always amazing. I highly recommend for any occasion especially a wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Brandon · Married on 06/02/2018

Amazing experience, John went beyond our expectations and is truly a good friend. I would highly recommend him for any occasion !

Sent on 10/02/2018

Stefanie · Married on 05/11/2018

This was the second year JRiz Entertainment and Productions provided entertainment for our annual gala. I highly recommend them to take care of all of your entertainment needs. We’ve already booked them for 2019!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jackie · Married on 05/05/2018

Where do we even begin?? Jonny Rizzo was our secret ingredient when it came to our wedding night. We knew how talented he was and we couldn't wait to unleash him onto all of our closest family and friends. He put on a true show, exceeded every expectation and was an absolute dream to deal with. We had so much fun planning our big day together — Jonny understood exactly what we wanted, got to know us and our personalities, and catered the entire night's performance to just that. We have not had one conversation with our guests — who danced so much we actually temporarily broke the dance floor! — since the wedding without them telling us, "Your band was AMAZING!" Our response, "We know!" We cannot say enough great things about Jonny — when it comes to booking a band for a wedding, he is an absolute no-brainer. He is a true professional and pleasure to deal with, an absolutely joy to spend time with and, above all, an unbelievably talented performer and MC! We cannot thank him enough for letting us live out our dreams of hopping on stage and closing down the best show we've ever been to :) -- Jackie and Alex Reiff (5/5/18, Philadelphia)

Sent on 07/23/2018
    J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc. 14
    J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc. 15
    J-Riz Entertainment & Productions, Inc. 16

Ronnie · Married on 05/05/2018

Jonny and his band were AMAZING!!!! An incredibly talented group of singers and musicians!! Very professional and soooo much fun- the dance floor was packed all night- their sound was great and my guests are still talking about how amazing they were .....Jonny takes the time to make everything perfect from start to finish and we thank him for an amazing night!!!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Jillian · Married on 10/14/2017

I have to say, picking music for a wedding is one of the most stressful parts of planning. My husband and I went to a few bridal expos and left every one disappointed in the DJs and bands we saw. I was very specific in not hiring a "hype man" and simply someone who would keep my guests dancing without constantly yelling into the microphone. Jon DID NOT disappoint! I could go on and on about how phenomenal he was. We had him play acoustic guitar and singing during our cocktail hour and then MC with a DJ during the reception. His voice is incredible and he kept my guests dancing the entire night! We got married 2 months ago and I am still getting phone calls from friends and family asking where we found our DJ because "he was amazing!" I actually found out after the wedding that guests from another wedding at our venue heard the music from our room and crashed our wedding to dance. We wanted super simple for our music but J-Riz Entertainment has everything! I highly, highly recommend them! You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/29/2017

J Riz Entertainment & Productions Inc. was absolutely amazing! They did the music and photography for my wedding and I couldn't be any happier with how everything turned out. Very professional and accommodating. I would highly recommend anyone looking for music or photography/videography to go with J.Riz Entertainment!! They're fantastic!!!

Sent on 10/17/2017