J.R. Stine Photography Reviews

4 | Lake Ariel, PA

4 Reviews for J.R. Stine Photography

Delevia · Married on 10/24/2016

Jessica is absolutely amazing and keeps things fun!! She captured the most amazing and beautiful photos for my wedding this past weekend and I haven't even seen them all. She is very affordable, professional and her work is absolutely stunning! Thank you again Jessica!! I will go to no one else :)

Sent on 09/26/2016

Amber · Married on 08/27/2016

Jessica is awesome!!! She is the only photographer that I will ever use for all of my photography needs. She took awesome picture at my wedding and made sure that she captured every moment!!! If you want a profesional then she is the photographer that you want.

Sent on 08/10/2016

J.R. Stine Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Amber! It was so amazing to be involved with your Christmas in July! The venue was perfect and you looked absolutely stunning! I wish you both a life full of happiness!

April · Married on 07/28/2016

Jessica has captured every special moment in my life since my youngest was born. Not only if she amazing photographer shoes the sweetest person to work with. You tell her your vision and the type of photos you're looking for her to capture and she will go above and beyond to make sure they're perfect. I highly recommend her and she will be the only one capturing my moments for me!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/01/2016

Jessica did a fantastic job as our wedding photographer! I found her on Craigslist, a lot of my friends were spending $2,000+ on a wedding photographer but my husband and I could not afford that! Her price was extremely fair and her quality of work, professionalism, and overall bubbly personality was priceless! She moved states before our wedding and she still made a special trip down for us and her communication with us continued to be prompt! She was also 8 months pregnant the day of our wedding and she was zipping around with her equipment all day and smiling and just incredible! I hope one day when I am pregnant I can move around like her! Our family and guests loved her as well! Our pictures turned out gorgeous! The quality is exceptional and the range of pictures to chose from is more than I could've dreamed. She captured so many precious moments, and helped my husband and I feel comfortable because we do not usually like our pictures taken! She had a ton of great ideas for locations and the best idea she had was the one on one time with my Dad, that time was precious to me and I'm so happy she suggested it! Overall Jessica is incredibly talented, trustworthy, punctual, and just a good person with a big heart!

Sent on 08/11/2016