J&R Photography Reviews

J&R Photography 2
J&R Photography 3
J&R Photography 4

Donna · Married on 05/02/2010

I am someone who has always HATED having my picture taken, I never like how I look in photos and normally run the other way when someone breaks out a camera at any family get together. It makes me so uncomfortable that I actually was not planning on having any professional photos taken of our wedding. Well, I am glad everyone changed my mind, and even more thrilled that we went with J&R Photography. Jennifer and Rolondo did an amazing job, from posed pictures to candid shots, we truly loved every picture they took. They really captured our special day without being intrusive at all, our favorites are the ones they took without us even realizing they were snapping away, catching really great natural shots of us and our guests. Whenever we look at our pictures we truly feel like we are reliving our wedding day, and I get emotional every time. I highly recommend anyone considering having beautiful, professional photos taken of their wedding day to go with J&R Photography!

Sent on 12/04/2011

V · Married on 05/29/2016

We highly recommend Jenn and Ro. They were so easy to work with. We enjoyed all parts of the experience: engagement photos, planning, the day of, quality of the photos, and turn around time.

Sent on 09/18/2016